[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
ตะลุยกองถ่าย - Scoop ดาราพูดประโยคยาก ภาค2 (ญาญ่า, ณเดช, บอย) 14/11/56
Bymyshowproduction

http://youtu.be/z9AKLf3ZnA8

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=z9AKLf3ZnA8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3Dz9AKLf3ZnA8

Enjoy watching the clip. Yadech so cute :heart: Today was a disappointing day for me. Been waiting all day to see Yadech at the airport but only see Nadech.

About what Yaya said in her interview....I don't know about all of you but I take it a good thing that Yaya response that way. It's like saying if your dare to pass through Nadech than go ahead. To me it's like she saying she's already taken.

Clip from the airport.
ByLookPeeLookNong2

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ZOWD6Mhfy5E&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZOWD6Mhfy5E%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

Good night everyone :)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
ตะลุยกองถ่าย - Scoop ดาราพูดประโยคยาก ภาค2 (ญาญ่า, ณเดช, บอย) 14/11/56
Bymyshowproduction

http://youtu.be/z9AKLf3ZnA8

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=z9AKLf3ZnA8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3Dz9AKLf3ZnA8

Enjoy watching the clip. Yadech so cute :heart: Today was a disappointing day for me. Been waiting all day to see Yadech at the airport but only see Nadech.

About what Yaya said in her interview....I don't know about all of you but I take it a good thing that Yaya response that way. It's like saying if your dare to pass through Nadech than go ahead. To me it's like she saying she's already taken.

Clip from the airport.
ByLookPeeLookNong2
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ZOWD6Mhfy5E&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZOWD6Mhfy5E%26feature%3Dyoutu.be#
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ZOWD6Mhfy5E&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZOWD6Mhfy5E%26feature%3Dyoutu.be#
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ZOWD6Mhfy5E&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZOWD6Mhfy5E%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

Good night everyone :)

lol @mrschum yadech r so cute n funny in the clips...  boy is hilarious too! tq for posting the clip

oui today is yadech departure to japan, hope we get to see more bts soon to fin and jin  :heart:  :heart: 

mrschum i agree with u, yaya's statement ion the interview is as good as saying she's taken and very confident nobody dares to pass through nadech... we already hv so much of evidence of nadech's protectiveness towards his nong sao right... as if anybody would dare to challange him. they not only hv to pass through nadech, but 2 other bodyguards i.e. mae pla n mae kaew!!! lol

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@Daai

i dont think yaya denied to be nadech's gf, she actually didnt answer it. so i took it like she admitted that she is his girl...lol! because it was a good chance that she could announce that she was not his gf if she was not, but she even didnt mention it, repoters asked that u looked like a couple appearently laterly in the begining, and she didnt deny that they were couple either.

well, i agree with mrs chum, yaya said come to pursue me if u dare, i dont know what she exacrly said in thai, dont know if she really used "dare", but just as my understanding, it sounds like "if u dare to face someone, so come", hahahaha.

yaya hasnt mentioned they were pe/nong since earlier of this yr, she used "best friends" for them in janurary, and now nadech is her "only closest friend", i dont know what meaning is for their case, but i never trust that a guy could be an only closest friend to a girl or verse visa. besides, they meet each other nearly everyday during 3 yrs (omg, some couples in relationship might not be seeing each other so often like them), their families r close, i bet they both have met each other's father already, they dont have any obstacles to be together and everyone is cheering for them since begining instead.

for me, i think i repeat many times here..lol, THEY R DATING!!!

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
tsukasa said:
 @Sasha the song is called "Love is" from the Heirs by 
Park Jang Hyeon & Park Hyeon Gyu soundtrack
I love most of the songs on the soundtrack.
@tsukasa thanks 4 da info... yes i like the song very much it suits the mood in that mv...
its been a long time since i watch korean drama, with the buzz going around with the heirs i think i need to give it a try... juz to kill time while waiting for RS ;-)

@key, tq for always being here... yes i definitely come here whener time permits or not! lol... this is the best place to wind down after a hectic day, to fin n jin for our lovebirds ;-)

@neezy sorry for being late but i wish ur dad gets well soon just hang in there

and i saw a few newcomers... whoever u r :welcome1: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
daai said:
hi!!! hi!!! 
how are u guys? im so busy lately
so, Barry already going to Japan with all the crews, staffs of RS and only Yaya left. OK! wish Yaya good luck for her exam :yes: so this means, Yaya will finish her studies by this year and graduate same as Nadech on next year or what? can u clear for me?
and the thing about Yaya...suddenly she's braves enough to admit that she's not Barry's girlfriend? WOW  :shock2:  i didnt expect Yaya gonna said like that! so, that is the truth! Yaya and Nadech are Not couple and they're just Bff. it can be right, everyone? bec some actors/ actresses in Malaysia also have same situation like Yadech. for example, there is one actor and one actress here..on-off screen couple..i cant tell u their names if i did maybe some of u would'nt know them (hehehe) we are fans who always heard even observed through media, watched their dramas and movies..they always went to events or gathering together and when media asked about their status, they keep denied it until recently, the actress got married with her real love, her boyfriend..i mean, not with the actor who is her 'on-off screen lover' but, the actor is actually her bff/ best pal of her, thats all! even on her wedding ceremony, this actor came and become her wedding receptionist! u see how this things can happen to Yadech! we dont know what will happen in the future right? :secret: the actress is happy now with her husband and they've happy life since married :yes: i wish Yadech will say something or if not, im gonna come to Thai and slap their face so they'll tell us the truth about their status/ relationship!   :thumbsup:   i lost my patient right now so, Yadech better tell us whats going on between them. ooohh gosshhh, how i wish i can meet their parent just to know everything about their love life like seriously. wait! has Nadech meet Yaya's dad? or Barry is not ready yet until he strengthen/ improve his english? LOL

hi daai

just stay cool sweetie yadech have their own personal reasons in keeping their real status in private let's just respect that.i believe like ilovelola2 said that yaya just want to scape the annoying questions about her and nadech so she said she's not nadech's gf hahaha  :loool:but i'm sorry to disappoint her it did not affect me bec i believe that she's not anymore nadech's gf but already nadech's FIANCEE :tease: yaya's daring announcement is empty bec.no one wants to court her anymore boys will be intimidated by nadech's closeness to yaya.

regarding other kookwans in malaysia we can not compare them to yadech everyone in this world has different fate and destiny.

in the case of yadech the reasons yadechers(including me) believe they are secret lovers in real life bec.of non stop HINTS and most of all they are both single  prior to DJA and up to now since they started working together there are no news about them dating somebody else no matter how they hide if there is it will surely be caught be the media instead yadech are always together almost everyday in their projects and during out of work important occasions like merits and house blessing,having songkran together,rock climbing,vday dinner date and yaya payiing respect to nadech's mom during mother's day,going to dog park alone together :heart: these hints are more than enough to fin yadech.

i will only stop believing that they are indeed secret lovers in real life if yadech will date somebody else and all the hints disappear :cry:  :cry:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :teary:  :weep: 

but for now  let us be happy and enjoy our yadech  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: moments.let's choose to be happy this will invite positivity.  

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
@Daai

i dont think yaya denied to be nadech's gf, she actually didnt answer it. so i took it like she admitted that she is his girl...lol! because it was a good chance that she could announce that she was not his gf if she was not, but she even didnt mention it, repoters asked that u looked like a couple appearently laterly in the begining, and she didnt deny that they were couple either.

well, i agree with mrs chum, yaya said come to pursue me if u dare, i dont know what she exacrly said in thai, dont know if she really used "dare", but just as my understanding, it sounds like "if u dare to face someone, so come", hahahaha.

yaya hasnt mentioned they were pe/nong since earlier of this yr, she used "best friends" for them in janurary, and now nadech is her "only closest friend", i dont know what meaning is for their case, but i never trust that a guy could be an only closest friend to a girl or verse visa. besides, they meet each other nearly everyday during 3 yrs (omg, some couples in relationship might not be seeing each other so often like them), their families r close, i bet they both have met each other's father already, they dont have any obstacles to be together but everyone is cheering for them since begining.

for me, i think i repeat many times here..lol, THEY R DATING!!!

hi soulmate Charlenem

i'm glad you post right now daai is insecure and Neezy is in agony let us cheer them up :grouphug:  :strong:  :console:

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
Neezy said:
Anyway, thank you everyone for sharing sooo many updates!!! Thanks Bubba, Vimalee, Ausa, Lovely_K and Cookiies for always taking your time to translate for us! We appreciate you girls so much!!!

Also, WELCOME all newcomers!!! Please feel free to express your thoughts! :)

Fuzzi - Like YK said, you would have to experience SpicyForum for yourself. I have never been a member but I have read some of their comments the few times they "allowed" the public to view them. First of all, I don't like how they make it seem like they're some sort of special club that we need to have "permission" to join. Here at AsianFuse, everyone is welcomed as it should be everywhere else! Secondly, the admins there are so bias and rude. They will say anything and bash anyone they want and if you disagree with them, they will ban you and claim you are "disturbing the peace." Here at AsianFuse, you don't get bias admins putting in their nonsense, and when you do hear from them....they are actually making peace and not fueling the fire. Sugar-Daily is almost the same way. If you ever read their comments, it's just so rude and ignorant at times. Personally, I only go there to read articles on other actors. I don't really read the comments anymore because honestly, it's just a bunch of garbage. Anyway, that's just my thoughts on that. But like YayaKugimiya said, it's better to find out on your own.

ANYWAY, I CANNOT WAITTTTT FOR YADECH TO LEAVE FOR JAPAN TOMORROW!!!! I hope Mae Keaw goes too so we can get exclusive pics of them! Lol.
thanks Sasha ... hmmm today I just register to be a member there because they just accept the new member... Register just because wanna read the comment about yadech in there.... ( before I thought that this forum and spicy forum are them) but now I've known it... Thank you guys... btw I think I like people in here in all of your comment because all of you always make the best n CHEEKY comment about yadech that's what I love to read.... ( even I've known you guys not well enough ) sometimes I just read the comment without sign in ...

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Charlenem said:
@Daai

yaya hasnt mentioned they were pe/nong since earlier of this yr, she used "best friends" for them in janurary, and now nadech is her "only closest friend", i dont know what meaning is for their case, but i never trust that a guy could be an only closest friend to a girl or verse visa. besides, they meet each other nearly everyday during 3 yrs (omg, some couples in relationship might not be seeing each other so often like them), their families r close, i bet they both have met each other's father already, they dont have any obstacles to be together but everyone is cheering for them since begining.

for me, i think i repeat many times here..lol, THEY R DATINDATING!!!

@charlene I can't stand for not commenting this...u are so true, some couples in relationship might not seeing each other so often and yet the can still be couple.. but yadech meet almost everyday so I think they develop the mood and the feeling very well for their own relationship, so even if they really aren't a couple (I say if, but u all know that we believe they are dating) they will soon be a couple..that's just my opinion

@fuzzi I don't know about spicy but I was in Sugardaily for scratching news about yadech heheh...all I can say is don't read the comments, even the translator for the article not giving a good comment about yadech especially about nadech..but that's just me maybe different for u.

anyway...glad that I can come by here today...thank u all for sharing the pics and the vids
miss u all soooo muuuuch...have a nice day ka !!!

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
fyi said:

@charlene I can't stand for not commenting this...u are so true, some couples in relationship might not seeing each other so often and yet the can still be couple.. but yadech meet almost everyday so I think they develop the mood and the feeling very well for their own relationship, so even if they really aren't a couple (I say if, but u all know that we believe they are dating) they will soon be a couple..that's just my opinion

@fuzzi I don't know about spicy but I was in Sugardaily for scratching news about yadech heheh...all I can say is don't read the comments, even the translator for the article not giving a good comment about yadech especially about nadech..but that's just me maybe different for u.

anyway...glad that I can come by here today...thank u all for sharing the pics and the vids
miss u all soooo muuuuch...have a nice day ka !!!
yes all we wanna know are the same ... Is the news about yadech... He he he I hope they can give us a very good news soon... The good news that we are all been waiting for ... Right?

Reactions: fyi

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
loveny4ever said:
 Hi everyone! I'm Yadecher for long time but just register today, I want to say thanks to everyone for the post, translate, and comment narak, always follow this topic, tyvm!
My English not really good that why just keep reading and say thanks to everyone
yes we are all the same... Btw welcome

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!

Weeieee, looking forward for the rising sun filming in Japan.

credit as tagged

She is wearing the scarf (must be missing her p'chai)

Cr: urassayas

Ohhhhh.... He needs to do some workout!

Calendar 2014

Nagara BIFW

credit as tagged

@ Charlenem and yaya kugimiya, I liked your positive thinking........

To newbies, welcome abroad.

Not forget to mention, thanks to all lovely ladies for the translation, clips and pictures.

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Yaya said see u soon Japan! it should be see u soon Nadech! hahaha  :bhehe: Anways Yaya is so beautiful!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
hi daai

just stay cool sweetie yadech have their own personal reasons in keeping their real status in private let's just respect that.i believe like ilovelola2 said that yaya just want to scape the annoying questions about her and nadech so she said she's not nadech's gf hahaha  :loool:but i'm sorry to disappoint her it did not affect me bec i believe that she's not anymore nadech's gf but already nadech's FIANCEE :tease: yaya's daring announcement is empty bec.no one wants to court her anymore boys will be intimidated by nadech's closeness to yaya.

regarding other kookwans in malaysia we can not compare them to yadech everyone in this world has different fate and destiny.

in the case of yadech the reasons yadechers(including me) believe they are secret lovers in real life bec.of non stop HINTS and most of all they are both single  prior to DJA and up to now since they started working together there are no news about them dating somebody else no matter how they hide if there is it will surely be caught be the media instead yadech are always together almost everyday in their projects and during out of work important occasions like merits and house blessing,having songkran together,rock climbing,vday dinner date and yaya payiing respect to nadech's mom during mother's day,going to dog park alone together :heart: these hints are more than enough to fin yadech.

i will only stop believing that they are indeed secret lovers in real life if yadech will date somebody else and all the hints disappear :cry:  :cry:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :teary:  :weep:

but for now  let us be happy and enjoy our yadech  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: moments.let's choose to be happy this will invite positivity.  

I'm totally agree with u @yaya kugimiya :highfive:
@daai : pls don compare it w/ malaysian actor & actress . they are totally difference. even am malaysian I also don know who are u referring too . Just remember 1 thing this is NADECH & YAYA we talking about not some of Malaysian actor & actress + in Malaysian I don thing we have kookwans bcuz hard to see / watch the same hero & heroin act in the 3-4 drama together.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning! I hope our Yadech made it safely to Japan. I can't wait to see pictures of what they are doing over there. Does anyone know if both mother went too this time?
Welcome here to all the newbies! Hope you guys will enjoy your stay and don't be a stranger. :yes:
Thank You Everyone For Sharing!

Reactions: fyi