[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u bubba vimalee 4 pics, yadech r perfect, they look so good together!
charlenem mc thank u 4 vdo, nadech is so cute n unpretentious!

pinky3

sarNie Adult
He is done but he has to practice what he learn I guess co oop at either rs or lsr as a helper or actor .. His teacher allow for him to do that mey..
I like at the end how ya say to excersie so they can be strong n handsome like p nadech , nadech than say the same thing to ya .. Aww

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
I'm just stopping by reading abput yadech. Thanks everyone who's post pictures of them they look so cute together. take a little break from my studying my Psycology, chemistry. Hope everyone stay warm

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
meysaelee said:

@mey thanx so much for sharing interview, I will try and translate the interview fully for you girls when I get a chance or if any of the other girls can do it thanx as well but I do have some FIN AND JIN NEWS from the tv pool interview!!!

:heart: @8:22 Yaya is asked about Nadech's 22nd birthday on the 17th!! If she has anything special for him and she said Happy Birthday and that she doesn't know what to get because he is a guy that has everything so she is still trying to figure out what kind of present to get him she wants to make sure its a good one Next the host said that she heard they will do merit for his birthday SHE CONFIRMED she will do merit with him and his family for his birthday in Khonkaen!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot: NOW you tell me that isn't a boyfriend and girlfriend thing to do. The tv pool host teased Yaya about her and nadech being a true merit couple and Yaya just smiles and says thats true.......  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :heart:

I'm sorry again I don't have a chance to translate more but like I said if there isn't a translation soon I will try and get one done when I wake up na ka. Hak you girls!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:

@mey thanx so much for sharing interview, I will try and translate the interview fully for you girls when I get a chance or if any of the other girls can do it thanx as well but I do have some FIN AND JIN NEWS from the tv pool interview!!!

:heart: @8:22 Yaya is asked about Nadech's 22nd birthday on the 17th!! If she has anything special for him and she said Happy Birthday and that she doesn't know what to get because he is a guy that has everything so she is still trying to figure out what kind of present to get him she wants to make sure its a good one Next the host said that she heard they will do merit for his birthday SHE CONFIRMED she will do merit with him and his family for his birthday in Khonkaen!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot: NOW you tell me that isn't a boyfriend and girlfriend thing to do. The tv pool host teased Yaya about her and nadech being a true merit couple and Yaya just smiles and says thats true.......  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :heart:

I'm sorry again I don't have a chance to translate more but like I said if there isn't a translation soon I will try and get one done when I wake up na ka. Hak you girls!!
:cloud9: :cloud9: before going to sleep!! Thank you sooo much Lovely for translating this jin/fin news :heart: :heart: heart:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wait, Where did you see that Jess? Where they both said that?
Aww, i love how yaya is so open now. She cant hide it for too long. You know us women hehe
I cant wait to hear what she'll get him & the merit event. I am too on c9 with mrschum. Lol thxs Lovely_k

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks lovely u make boring tuesday afternoon a perky 1, im all cheery reading ur trans ! ty, love tat yaya is ever there 2 do merit wif her bf ! like mc n m9 im on c9 wif yadechs romance ! HAK lovely

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Lovely_k said:

thanks Lovely__k

i'm sure when reporters ask yadech about having merit together in kk during nadech's bday i know  their answers already that mae keaw invited mae pla bec they are close friends and yadech are also friends (yeah friends in love :heart:  :woot2:  )

because of this my delusional mind runs wild again  :woot2: just ignore me :secret: here's the part 3 of my delusions lol!

.....and yadech were both sleepless that night after the quick stolen kiss that nadech initiated to yaya

nadech:   oh what happen to me why did i suddenly kissed her on the lips.am i falling for my nong sao.i promise to myself not to fall
                for her we are just sibling and i respect yaya and mae pla(still cant sleep and keep on thinking the stolen kiss and recalling
                all their skinships in DJA GRGR and TNNK) :cloud9:

yaya:     im not sure why he kissed me suddenly i dont want to assume but the kiss gives me butterflies in my stomach.omg am i      
             falling for p chai?(still cant sleep keep on thinking the stolen kiss and all their skinships in DJA GRGR and TNNK) :cloud9:

yadech went to sleep very late......the next morning yaya texted nadech to meet up in her apartment of course with the presence of mae pla lol!

:cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

i need to stop my delusinal mode my break time is done lol! :woot2:  :woot2:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks Lovely__k

i'm sure when reporters ask yadech about having merit together in kk during nadech's bday i know  their answers already that mae keaw invited mae pla bec they are close friends and yadech are also friends (yeah friends in love :heart:  :woot2:  )

because of this my delusional mind runs wild again  :woot2: just ignore me :secret: here's the part 3 of my delusions lol!

.....and yadech were both sleepless that night after the quick stolen kiss that nadech initiated to yaya

nadech:   oh what happen to me why did i suddenly kissed her on the lips.am i falling for my nong sao.i promise to myself not to fall
                for her we are just sibling and i respect yaya and mae pla(still cant sleep and keep on thinking the stolen kiss and recalling
                all their skinships in DJA GRGR and TNNK) :cloud9:

yaya:     im not sure why he kissed me suddenly i dont want to assume but the kiss gives me butterflies in my stomach.omg am i      
             falling for p chai?(still cant sleep keep on thinking the stolen kiss and all their skinships in DJA GRGR and TNNK) :cloud9:

yadech went to sleep very late......the next morning yaya texted nadech to meet up in her apartment of course with the presence of mae pla lol!

:cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

i need to stop my delusinal mode my break time is done lol! :woot2:  :woot2:

Hahahah @yk..u contaminate us with your delusion mode...

@lovely thanks for the translation .. me too on c9 now...heheh...

pinky3

sarNie Adult
about the flower thing, ya was confused at the begin , she thought it was from lakorn scene..lol nothing like this happen, kinda funny a little. she doesn't know the guy personally but if she see the pic she might know.. no flowers and is not p nadech personality to do that.. lol

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Hi ^^ Today they met again, four of them, but not sure what the event is  ^^ Yaya looks really gorgeous tonight :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks ladies. I'm safe here in Bangkok. Hope that everything will be back to normal soon ( even it's very difficult). Yeah, I will find another chance to get their signature and photograph with them ^^

Happy together

Nadech lol

got shocked because of this beautiful woman ?? :pervie:

Haha, Maggie's hair color :heart:

cr: as tagged