[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
OMG you gotta love P'boy !! Thank you for translating for us Cookiies!

So Yaya was doing who took the picture? lolz

They have won on the award for 4 consecutive year? Wow! that's awesome! Congratz to the both of them  :cheer:
also Happy birthday Nadech  :party:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
boy posted a photo when nadech was sleeping in japan and @yaya. then yaya "complain"ed on him....lol! :loool: :loool: :loool:

cr urassayas_lover

the translation of what boy wrote by a fan

[ @ ] 1234nameless @sreyphoung
he said 'to p' Barry i love you very much, but for me the meaning of
love means to destroyyyy so i give you this picture as a birthday
present~ happy birthday krub' sorry i cant really read the two last
lines :)

[ @ ] dudeeatmypants @sreyphoung  he tag urassaya because she is the one who send him this pic of nadech

and "someone" replied to boy: love u  bro...lol! :yahoo:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
lol Nadech really needs to be careful not to expose his ig 

and aww at Yaya's comment! YES GO DEFEND UR BOY!! 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Nadech should just know that all his fans always ready every comments. Eventually his thing will get expose. As long as he keep his thing private, he should be good. We can't see anything he uploads anyways. However, I do agree we shouldn't provide his username on here (I am guilty as well :/ ) even though majority of his fan know except me. LoL I am late! haha

Cookiie - Thank you for the translations. I agree that Boy loves picking on Yadech. I sure hope there is truth to it.
I think it's cute how Yaya said she didn't give him permission. lol I always thought that picture was posted by his mother? Is today the Kerd Award? I can't wait! :dance3:  :cheer:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Cookiies for the translation! I love Boy! You can always count on him to tease Yadech to the highest degree! Hehe. Actually, I like every member from the "failing gang" except Kim. Her texting "I miss you" to Mark while being with Jett didn't sit well with me. But nonetheless, I love the crew and how they tease Yadech! So thankful they all got to work together and become really good friends!

And yesssss, today is the Kerds Award! Hope Yadech can make it there and I hope Woody have a lot of good jokes for us NY fans! Also, I hope there will be some sort of pics of Nadech's birthday celebration after he comes back from Khon Kaen!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: again cookiies for another translation...!!!
Boy oh Boy, I think his teasing of Yadech was a bit much this time.   I don't know if Yaya was mad at him for calling her Urassaya Kugimiya or for posting the unflattering picture of Nadech.

I hope both Nadech and Yaya can attend Kerd Award on the 18th.  Nadech is scheduled to film LSR on Mon, Tue, and Wed so let's hope he still can go, but work comes first and he already took a day off for his birthday.

I think a lot of people already knew his private IG.  He is a pra ek so he knows he has to keep a good image, but he is still a young man and we don't know what he does with his private time.   As long as he didn't post anything bad bad or too too embarrassing then it is all good.    He got into trouble before and had to delete several thousand pictures from his IG.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@m9 & cookiies, thanks for the links  and translation na.

Pe  Seng is so funny!!!  When he said he'll be Yaya, Nadech smiled happily :bhehe: :bhehe: .

I'm so impressed and proud of Nadech for his kindness and generosity to celebrate his birthday and give happiness to the unfortunate children from 6 organizations.   Then, he had to fly back to film a lakorn. :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged

Awww......Enjoying the vid clip of the HBD wishes from nong sao........

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=424568401005059&set=vb.204126203049281&type=2&theater

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Here's the clip of Nadech celebrating his birthday at his home town Khon Khaen.   You will love and admire him more after watching this clip.

This is the first time he spent his birthday at his home town since entering ET.   He chose to spend his birthday with 150 handicapped (deaf and blind) and orphan children from 6 schools.   He also donated 30,000.00 bahts to each schools.  His fan clubs mainly from Nadechworld I think booked the bus to Khon Khaen to help celebrate his birthday and serve food to the children.   I'm touch and proud of you, Barry Nadech.    Thank you for doing this.

They asked him what he wants for his birthday and he said he already got everything including happiness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3aPUB-bVvs&feature=youtu.be
credit:  LookPeeLookNong2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L3aPUB-bVvs&feature=youtu.be.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
vilmalee, i don't think ya mind the pic cuz it was already posted before ..lol cr to his mom i think cuz there is a pic of everyone on rs set in sleeping mode..yaya had her mouth, so was mario ..lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech's mom posted that picture of everyone on RS sleeping but then she took if off right away when people commented that she had invaded their privacy and it was not a flattering picture at all.  I could be wrong but I think Yaya was pretty upset with Boy.    I've never seen her reaction like this before whether she was joking or not.

vilmalee, i don't think ya mind the pic cuz it was already posted before ..lol cr to his mom i think cuz there is a pic of everyone on rs set in sleeping mode..yaya had her mouth, so was mario ..lol