[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Aha, Yaya No. 1 and Nadech No. 1.5

Someone from one of the set also posted Nadech No. 0 and Yaya No. 1 and Nadech commented Noooooooooooooooo...!!!

nett said:
Sweet pictures

Credit: nsitasuwan

She says Yaya is No.1 and Nadech No.1.5. And she love Yaya to the max. She must be adore Yaya so much

credit: natty_thong
Wonder why Na hand the tissue to yaya instead of giving her the things from the container
http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws.com/c7bfbf0c708911e3a0000e8b33fa4d87_101.mp4

Credit: nyfamily

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Wishing all of my Yadechers the very best of luck and hope your new year filled with joy, happiness, health and wealth! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Cheers!   :beer:  

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hello my lovely Yadechers! No matter how busy I am or how crazy it gets today, I absolutely cannot move forward with my day if I did not stop by here to wish my 2nd family a very, very, very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I hope you guys will have a wonderful 2014 and may nothing but greatness will come your way!

Everyone here has done so much for me over the past year. Every time I felt down, depressed or even stressed....I turned to this thread and seeked happiness from Yadech's news, infos, pics and vids! If it wasn't for this thread and for you guys sharing information and exchanging words of encouragement.....my year would have been totally different (and a lot more boring)! Lol. So everyone, from the bottom of my heart, I would like to say THANK YOU MAK MAK!!!   :kiss:  :heart:  :flowers:  :thumbsup:  :heart:    :thanks:

H A P P Y   
 ​
N E W   
 ​
Y E A R ! ! !

bubba

Keep On Smiling

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
HI LADIES!!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEARS :woot:  MY FRIENDS WOOT WOOT WOOT. MISS YOU ALL!!! MAY THIS YEAR BE THE A GREAT YEAR FOR ALL OF YOU FANTASTIC LADIES. MAY YOU BE WELL, FREE FROM SICKNESS AND SADNESS FILLED WITH LOVE, HAPPINESS AND LUCK!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS THREAD SO AMAZING AND I AM GLAD WE CAN CONTINUE WITH THIS THREAD FOR ANOTHER YEAR!!! AND MORE TO COME

HAK YOU GIRLS LOTS AND LOTS!!! TAKE CARE AND WELL WISHES EVERYONE HEHEHE  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
HELLO LADIES AND ALL YADECHERS HERE!!!
I WANT TO GIVE YOU A SHOUTOUT FOR THIS NEW YEAR! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014, สวัสดีปีใหม่ (I actually just learned that) LOL...WISHING YOU ALL THE VERY BEST IN THE WORLD, ALL YOUR WISHES MAY COME TRUE, AND SUCCEED IN EVERYTHING YOU DO. MAY YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL 2014, BEST LUCK, BEST HEALTH, AND BEST GRADES.
TAKE CARE AND HOPE YOU ALL ACCEPT MY LOVE...

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
From the looks of the pics from Mae Keaw and Yaya it looks like they may have spent new years together doing the 'suat mon' thing that Nadech mentioned this or last week. Notice that both are wearing white and the of whiteish walls in both backgrounds.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Sovatana said:
HELLO LADIES AND ALL YADECHERS HERE!!!
I WANT TO GIVE YOU A SHOUTOUT FOR THIS NEW YEAR! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014, สวัสดีปีใหม่ (I actually just learned that) LOL...WISHING YOU ALL THE VERY BEST IN THE WORLD, ALL YOUR WISHES MAY COME TRUE, AND SUCCEED IN EVERYTHING YOU DO. MAY YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL 2014, BEST LUCK, BEST HEALTH, AND BEST GRADES.
TAKE CARE AND HOPE YOU ALL ACCEPT MY LOVE...
thank u sovatana ! i absolutely
accept ur love!! ure so sweet n kind wif ur wonderful wishes, thank u. i wish the very best for you in 2014, HAK key

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
paul4nr said:
Hello fellow yadechers!  About the prediction, I can only say that we create our own destiny in life. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Happy New Year 2014!! Lets start fresh and hope for the best especially for our couple! :)  :cheer: 

thanks paul

who cares about the negative yadech predictions anyways it's just a prediction....yadech are working on it by always doing merits together (hahaha my delusinal tots) :woot2:  :woot: yaya is so supportive of her p chai's curly hair ...that's love ......love is really blind :heart:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE YADECHERS :party:

wow katreeya is supportive to yadech's secret lovelife and nadech is gaining weight  :cloud9: nong sao wants chubby guy like her dad :cloud9:  :cloud9:

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
NADECH IS SO HANDSOME in the oral-b TVC  :dance3:  :woot2: ..  (Thank You for the Share ) so it is his lately product endorsement for 2014? ... looking forward for more TVC.. i wished i could see thai commercials in our TV cable, unfortunately there's no even thai channels here :/ ...  Im glad to hear that there is a possibility that Yadech spent the new's eve together :)  :secret:  <3 :'') 

So Happy and glad to see that Oppa Nadech is taller than yaya's sister , it proves that Barry is tall :) besides his height is perfect for yaya's height they'll have beautiful kids and they will be tall too :)