[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@hsdsfan, thanks so much for the title of the song Low Soo Gun Fung by Bird Thongchai.   He has such a beautiful and soothing voice.   I'm glad many people use his songs for Yadech MVs.                                                                           

@soso68, enjoy your vacation in Phuket.   Have a great time and have fun for us too!     Wish I could be there some day.....

@Neezy, thanks for posting Yadech pictures from Kwan Ruen magazine.    Rasa has been so kind and translated that long interview for us at Yadech.com forum and I posted it here several pages back.

@Thai-lakorn-fans, thanks for the Rolex watches info.   Yadech must have gotten them at the same time..... special editions for special couple with special deal, hehehehe  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

@Neena, thanks for stopping by.   I was thinking about you and many talented fan fictions writers.....miss you na.   I have been your faithful reader for several years.  Min Island ff is awesome!, the characters are colorful and memorable.   The story really draws you in, I can feel the pain, joy, love and lost and of course, Yadech and the broken bed.... :bhehe: :shock2: :woot2: :woot:

@bubba, thanks again for Nadech's pictures and info on his school project.

According to his latest interview, Nadech said he will have one last film project and a written thesis and he'll be done with school.   Wow, very impressive to be able to graduate in four years while working full time/over time in fact.  Well, he has been taking summer classes for many years so no wonder he could graduate on time.   He said he wanted to take a break after graduation.  One more thing, he said he wants to get married before 30.    He is 22 now so ...............Yaya will be graduating soon too but she already thought about graduate school already.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, yep, so proud of Nadech and Yaya.  Thanks for sharing.
@m9, hello to you too.  Stay warm na ka and thanks for sharing pictures.   Nadech is handsome as always.
bubba said:
@
Nadech's going to LA...... hehe..... :bhehe: :bhehe: (J/K)

cr:NY home at pantip

Since the bike is too slow to reach nong sao,  Nadech changes his mode of transportation...haha..... :bhehe:

Bye Bye for now........nong Yaya, here pe Nadech come!

Yadech at Disneyland...... :pervie: :bhehe:

cr:as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Soso68 - Enjoy your trip in Phuket. I hope to go there one day as well.
Vimalee - They are both such dedicated ppl. I wish I would have just went straight to college out of high school I so would have been done by now. I need to be motivated like them. :bravo:
Bubba - Thank you very much dear. Thankfully it does not snow here. :snowman:  lol Nadech is indeed a very handsome guy. :heart:  :cloud9:

I hope everyone year is starting out great! I think this year will be a fabulous year because all the holidays happen to fall on a Thursday and a Friday. So 4 day weekend for a lot of those holidays. haha :woot2:  :woot:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
The other day Vimalee post an article translated by Rasa from Yadech.com. Here's another article that Rasa translate on Nadech.

I saw vimalee put my trans in AF too. Thank you vimalee. My aim is to spread yadech news so it will be good if you guys will translate it to your language. I left yadech as my mom found cancer in her breast so I feel guilty to be into actors.

I'm now in nadechpantip. I focus more on nadech now but still ship yadech na ja. We have youtube making subtitle for nadech making by 3 members of nadechpantip. It still need to improve as we are very new to it. I help them translate things and put in my personal twitter which now becomes more on nadech stories. I trans things ppl says on nadech in thai twitter. I am 'Oregul'. We have ig too, another member runs it. it is nadechpantip. I told them already that I'm from Yadech so my twitter would have some of yaya's strories too.

Now this is a recent interview of Nadech

Nadech The higher, the colder. Interview from Kaosod by Somrak Banlung
Opening the new year, horse year with handsome Pra-ek Nadech Kugimiya or Barry who is still the most loved actors. Although he has entered the ET for many years and now there are new face Pra-ek appear but no one can put down his points.

What makes him to be loved by fans this tight, lets see his answer.
How many years that you have been in this industry?

ND- Its been 4 years already. From then to now, what have been different in my life? The difference is not obvious to be seen. Human life just keep developing based on time, experience, and works. What is obviously different could be the way I behave. When I grow up, I need to behave not in the kid way like when I was home. I need to know propriety.

How did you see the ET in the beginning?

ND The first time I came, I didnt know anything much. I was just excited on working and fun. I wasnt aware of things. Now its 4 years journey and I have passed many things. Things changed a lot.
When I newly came in this industry, I just looked forward, looked for my dream and what I wanted. But when time passed, I prefer to look back instead. When I newly came in, I wasnt worried nor scared because I was new to the world. But when I have been here for sometime, its the higher, the colder like what people said. It makes me look back who are following me; who have good intention and who have bad intention. From the past that I just look at the front, now I also look at my back.

Have you seen them? Those who look at you with good intention and bad intention?

ND- I found the wrong ones too but I dont want to speak about it.

Lets say this can be a lesson for the new actors who are coming in.

ND: I think talk about life factor, money is the first factor in life. True friends can kill each other for it and people in the same family also kill for it. So I think in the present, people would see money is the most important.

When we talk about money, it is what people dream of for their happiness, comfort and for their dream. Thus, when we work, money is what we need to be careful about ; like when you make agreement on work, and you need to watch out for taking advantage and defalcation. Im lucky that my mom take care of it and defend me. She is adult and she knows how to manage what happen. She can resolve it.

How did you pass this kind of feeling? Something you didnt even do it but you need to be responsible for it.

ND: The easiest way is to let it go. I have been here for 4 years, I face a lot both myself and my family. Its repeated so Im used to it and do not care trifle issues. Its better to spend time on benefits things.

Have ever discouraged on this kind of problem?

ND: In the beginning, yes. But its not about the news. I was discouraged on how I have to wake up 4-5 am to work everyday. My friends are all in Kon Kaen and where is my student life. I was a short while feeling. I once woke up and thought I didnt want to go to work.

I didnt want to do this and that. At the time, I might not be able to adapt. I miss the typical teen life. I play first lakorn when I was 18. Its the time when I was still with friends. Going to classroom, I couldnt catch up with study. Its sad. Why do I have to work this hard? But then I realized that Im doing it for myself, for my family and for future.

When I become famous, everything comes in, 24 hours are not enough. In Bangkok, the traffic jam, for 2 events it takes a day already. If you go by sky train, ok.. you can go 3-4 events. But if you drive by yourself, you can go only 1 event. Sky train is where I find peace. Any actors fear to get on sky train, I can tell you can. Its better than walking in street because everyone keep his eyes on smartphone. When I was there, I just stood still like others. There are only some of them asked to take my picture or only smiled to me. But most of them are just lowing down their heads, concentrating on their smart phones. Its just like what its said in the song Om Jong Nguey (Please look up) (laugh) I often get on sky train.

Has your life been changed much from 4 years ago comparing with today?

ND: Its changed a lot. Its changed in a better way. I am much happier. I find many new things and I have changed myself to better way. I may be tired sometime but Im not discourged at all. Im tired on work but its fun because Im always in lively way of life. Im hardly stressed.In ET, there are funny, cheeky people. When I went to the set, its like they are big family. Everyone teased each other. Its so fun.

At first did you like being an actor or you didnt know?

ND: At first I didnt know if I like it or not. But I did it because its an opportunity and I gain wages so I did it first. But after I have worked for a while, I feel in to it. Playing lakorn is a charm. When I am playing, Im like finding myself.

Are you considered you have been already peaked?

ND: I think people are tired of my face. Im somehow older. Im not 22 so when the new face coming in I also feel Im getting old.

Normally Nadech-Yaya is the top peak couple but now theres a new guy like Jams Ji or others coming in, what do you think?

ND: I find its an opportunity time of each person. Each of us has our own standpoints. Like James Ji, I find its a very good opportunity of his. He doesnt come to bluff me nor replace. He has charm when he plays lakorn. His look is adorable and his nature is good. That makes him have his own standpoint. He can get his fans heart. Yaya and I is another generation. We are not the new groups like James Ji, James Ma.

Do you feel you are your position is snatched away?

ND: Not really. I dont feel I want to stick with the position of suptar or the leading actor. I think its the chance of each person. I met him during ch3 event and we had a talk but we talked about other issue. People compare us and I feel bad about what they think because we are just working. When theres a news, theres a point to make problem. The point of view from outside is bad. Why do they like that. Actually we do not have any issue to each other.

You are starting to be an elder actor, how do you plan your life?

ND: I plan to get married before Im 30. Its just a thought. And I want to do some business that have secure earning. I want to do what makes me happy. One thing is lakorn, acting too and I want to find some stable thing to do.

With Yaya, it seems suspicious. Is she your future lover?

ND: I dont know yet. Im still not sure. Being like this keep fans cheering us. But between me and her actually we have been like this since the beginning; that we know each other and close but we dont want to specify what we are now. We dont plan our future to be this and that. We will keep it like this as we are still young. I dont want to think about it so much. I dont know how it will be going on. We dont know what we will face in the future. At the moment, its better to stay like this.
(we still have hope) :dance3:  :thumbsup:  :clap:  :clap: 

Hows your study?
ND:Its close to finish. The rest is thesis of not over 45 min short film. After graduating, I want to find something out of textbook like small business or doing stuffs besides acting, it may be directing.

Another thing I want to do is establishing a club or foundation. Theres this guy; he graduates from teaching school and become a teacher in a mountain, teaching poor children and he doesnt earn anything. So if we find earning to help these teachers, it could be good. When I become famous and there are fans who admire me, I think I can be a voice to funding or to help physical wise. Im not saying to look cool but I really want to do it because of education problem. Lets say Im adopted. Im very lucky when I see many children who have nothing. But we will not make a big foundation, we will be like those who drive 4 wheel cars up to build a school building for the mountain children and gave them stuffs.

This is what I plan with my friends. I also consult with my group too like Yaya, Kimberly, PMark (Prin). I think we have a chance but there are still many others who want the chance too.

What about the work in ET? How do you plan?

ND: I will keep working as an actor. I will experiment different roles according to luck, opportunity and adults opinion. Work in ET can be an occupation. And I may do personal business and what I want and dream of which are a lot; like music record studio. I like singing and make music and make lyrics. I want to have a small studio.

The earning from lakorn may be increased and there may be a new wave which take me to the down graph and the point of the senior actors. When some lakorn contact me, Ill do it but I need to have a major occupation.

www.kaosod.co.th 5 january 2014

HTTP://WWW.KHAOSOD.CO.TH/VIEW_NEWS.PHP?NEW..._REF_MAP=%5B%5D

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks MrsChum for sharing and a big thanks to Rasa for translating na ka.
@daai,  I'm sorry I don't have time to translate any articles for I'm pretty busy right now (packing).  Hopefully, someone else can translate na ka.   I'll be off on business trip to LA tomorrow and won't be able to spazz in here for a while.   Wish I could meet Yaya.  So close yet so far "sigh".

Yaya's in America........

Nadech at Sattahip for his school project.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geL7c4qHhcA
cr:nawin13

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u mc and also rasa for the trans article, a very long one. nadech has a lot of future plans, all good and kind ones! I pray he and yaya will be real bfgf !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Dungha, I will definitely vote for my handsome man ;)
Thank you MrsChum for sharing Rasa translated of Nadech's interview. Thanks to Rasa as well ;)
Aww, it is a dead giveaway that Yadech is dating. They just don't want to specify yet. ❤❤❤ Ahh, my heart is content now :D
Bubba - aww you are so close to Nong Yaya!! You gotta find her hehe

Thanks for the video Dungha!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, thanks sweetie and I will miss you and all of you lovely ladies here mak mak na.  Who knows I might be lucky and get to see nong Yaya hehe. :heart: you too.
@m9, I know right!  Have to put on my PI hat and go stalking Yaya hehe.

All right, let's get down to business and vote for our beloved Yadech!!!
KomChadLuek Popular Vote for Nadech and Yaya......

Another voting for us international fans to vote again.  It's simple and easy to vote.
Just go to this link http://www.komchadluek.net/vote-11/
In the first 1,2,3 empty boxes that I already marked out on the pic you
just have to write down your name, phone number and last your email.
The next line boxes is for popularity actor/actress. So in the first
line box you have to select the second alternative
to vote for Nadech. And to vote for Yaya go to the the other section
line box and chose alternative 3 to vote for yaya. As for the two middle
line boxes it's for the popular male/female singer, you can just chose
whatever u want. After that there is only 2 line boxes left and it's for
popular Lakorn and popular movie . And to vote for yaya's Lakorn u need
to select the second alternative. And the last line box is for the
popular movie and to vote for Nadech u need to select the second
alternative. Once you have voted u need to wait at least 10 more minutes
in order to vote again. Don't forget to vote for Yaya and Nadech

credit to NY Home at Pantip

Happy voting na ka!!   I will definitely miss you all and thanks in advance for voting and updating.  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
MrsChum said:
The other day Vimalee post an article translated by Rasa from Yadech.com. Here's another article that Rasa translate on Nadech.

I saw vimalee put my trans in AF too. Thank you vimalee. My aim is to spread yadech news so it will be good if you guys will translate it to your language. I left yadech as my mom found cancer in her breast so I feel guilty to be into actors.

I'm now in nadechpantip. I focus more on nadech now but still ship yadech na ja. We have youtube making subtitle for nadech making by 3 members of nadechpantip. It still need to improve as we are very new to it. I help them translate things and put in my personal twitter which now becomes more on nadech stories. I trans things ppl says on nadech in thai twitter. I am 'Oregul'. We have ig too, another member runs it. it is nadechpantip. I told them already that I'm from Yadech so my twitter would have some of yaya's strories too.

Now this is a recent interview of Nadech

Nadech The higher, the colder. Interview from Kaosod by Somrak Banlung
Opening the new year, horse year with handsome Pra-ek Nadech Kugimiya or Barry who is still the most loved actors. Although he has entered the ET for many years and now there are new face Pra-ek appear but no one can put down his points.

What makes him to be loved by fans this tight, lets see his answer.
How many years that you have been in this industry?

ND- Its been 4 years already. From then to now, what have been different in my life? The difference is not obvious to be seen. Human life just keep developing based on time, experience, and works. What is obviously different could be the way I behave. When I grow up, I need to behave not in the kid way like when I was home. I need to know propriety.

How did you see the ET in the beginning?

ND The first time I came, I didnt know anything much. I was just excited on working and fun. I wasnt aware of things. Now its 4 years journey and I have passed many things. Things changed a lot.
When I newly came in this industry, I just looked forward, looked for my dream and what I wanted. But when time passed, I prefer to look back instead. When I newly came in, I wasnt worried nor scared because I was new to the world. But when I have been here for sometime, its the higher, the colder like what people said. It makes me look back who are following me; who have good intention and who have bad intention. From the past that I just look at the front, now I also look at my back.

Have you seen them? Those who look at you with good intention and bad intention?

ND- I found the wrong ones too but I dont want to speak about it.

Lets say this can be a lesson for the new actors who are coming in.

ND: I think talk about life factor, money is the first factor in life. True friends can kill each other for it and people in the same family also kill for it. So I think in the present, people would see money is the most important.

When we talk about money, it is what people dream of for their happiness, comfort and for their dream. Thus, when we work, money is what we need to be careful about ; like when you make agreement on work, and you need to watch out for taking advantage and defalcation. Im lucky that my mom take care of it and defend me. She is adult and she knows how to manage what happen. She can resolve it.

How did you pass this kind of feeling? Something you didnt even do it but you need to be responsible for it.

ND: The easiest way is to let it go. I have been here for 4 years, I face a lot both myself and my family. Its repeated so Im used to it and do not care trifle issues. Its better to spend time on benefits things.

Have ever discouraged on this kind of problem?

ND: In the beginning, yes. But its not about the news. I was discouraged on how I have to wake up 4-5 am to work everyday. My friends are all in Kon Kaen and where is my student life. I was a short while feeling. I once woke up and thought I didnt want to go to work.

I didnt want to do this and that. At the time, I might not be able to adapt. I miss the typical teen life. I play first lakorn when I was 18. Its the time when I was still with friends. Going to classroom, I couldnt catch up with study. Its sad. Why do I have to work this hard? But then I realized that Im doing it for myself, for my family and for future.

When I become famous, everything comes in, 24 hours are not enough. In Bangkok, the traffic jam, for 2 events it takes a day already. If you go by sky train, ok.. you can go 3-4 events. But if you drive by yourself, you can go only 1 event. Sky train is where I find peace. Any actors fear to get on sky train, I can tell you can. Its better than walking in street because everyone keep his eyes on smartphone. When I was there, I just stood still like others. There are only some of them asked to take my picture or only smiled to me. But most of them are just lowing down their heads, concentrating on their smart phones. Its just like what its said in the song Om Jong Nguey (Please look up) (laugh) I often get on sky train.

Has your life been changed much from 4 years ago comparing with today?

ND: Its changed a lot. Its changed in a better way. I am much happier. I find many new things and I have changed myself to better way. I may be tired sometime but Im not discourged at all. Im tired on work but its fun because Im always in lively way of life. Im hardly stressed.In ET, there are funny, cheeky people. When I went to the set, its like they are big family. Everyone teased each other. Its so fun.

At first did you like being an actor or you didnt know?

ND: At first I didnt know if I like it or not. But I did it because its an opportunity and I gain wages so I did it first. But after I have worked for a while, I feel in to it. Playing lakorn is a charm. When I am playing, Im like finding myself.

Are you considered you have been already peaked?

ND: I think people are tired of my face. Im somehow older. Im not 22 so when the new face coming in I also feel Im getting old.

Normally Nadech-Yaya is the top peak couple but now theres a new guy like Jams Ji or others coming in, what do you think?

ND: I find its an opportunity time of each person. Each of us has our own standpoints. Like James Ji, I find its a very good opportunity of his. He doesnt come to bluff me nor replace. He has charm when he plays lakorn. His look is adorable and his nature is good. That makes him have his own standpoint. He can get his fans heart. Yaya and I is another generation. We are not the new groups like James Ji, James Ma.

Do you feel you are your position is snatched away?

ND: Not really. I dont feel I want to stick with the position of suptar or the leading actor. I think its the chance of each person. I met him during ch3 event and we had a talk but we talked about other issue. People compare us and I feel bad about what they think because we are just working. When theres a news, theres a point to make problem. The point of view from outside is bad. Why do they like that. Actually we do not have any issue to each other.

You are starting to be an elder actor, how do you plan your life?

ND: I plan to get married before Im 30. Its just a thought. And I want to do some business that have secure earning. I want to do what makes me happy. One thing is lakorn, acting too and I want to find some stable thing to do.

With Yaya, it seems suspicious. Is she your future lover?

ND: I dont know yet. Im still not sure. Being like this keep fans cheering us. But between me and her actually we have been like this since the beginning; that we know each other and close but we dont want to specify what we are now. We dont plan our future to be this and that. We will keep it like this as we are still young. I dont want to think about it so much. I dont know how it will be going on. We dont know what we will face in the future. At the moment, its better to stay like this.
(we still have hope) :dance3:  :thumbsup:  :clap:  :clap: 

Hows your study?
ND:Its close to finish. The rest is thesis of not over 45 min short film. After graduating, I want to find something out of textbook like small business or doing stuffs besides acting, it may be directing.

Another thing I want to do is establishing a club or foundation. Theres this guy; he graduates from teaching school and become a teacher in a mountain, teaching poor children and he doesnt earn anything. So if we find earning to help these teachers, it could be good. When I become famous and there are fans who admire me, I think I can be a voice to funding or to help physical wise. Im not saying to look cool but I really want to do it because of education problem. Lets say Im adopted. Im very lucky when I see many children who have nothing. But we will not make a big foundation, we will be like those who drive 4 wheel cars up to build a school building for the mountain children and gave them stuffs.

This is what I plan with my friends. I also consult with my group too like Yaya, Kimberly, PMark (Prin). I think we have a chance but there are still many others who want the chance too.

What about the work in ET? How do you plan?

ND: I will keep working as an actor. I will experiment different roles according to luck, opportunity and adults opinion. Work in ET can be an occupation. And I may do personal business and what I want and dream of which are a lot; like music record studio. I like singing and make music and make lyrics. I want to have a small studio.

The earning from lakorn may be increased and there may be a new wave which take me to the down graph and the point of the senior actors. When some lakorn contact me, Ill do it but I need to have a major occupation.

www.kaosod.co.th 5 january 2014

HTTP://WWW.KHAOSOD.CO.TH/VIEW_NEWS.PHP?NEW..._REF_MAP=%5B%5D

thanks MrsChums and Rasa

my delusional thoughts said that before this interview happened nadech instructed the reporter not ask him about his current romantic relationship with yaya so the reporter has to modify  the question related to yaya.like yaya being his possible future lover.

omg hello!!!! being together for almost everyday for more than 3 years is more than enough hahaha :loool: :secret: well its ok to deny.....
at least he never said anything like we are just purely friends we are just sibling and nothing can change that  :arrg:  :rolleyes:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
dahlala said:
Nadech definitely didn't refuse the idea of him and Yaya being together. I take that as a possibility of them being in a relationship or they just don't want to put a label on their relationship for the media. This is great news!

yadech love affair is a TOP SECRET no need for a confirmation  without any news about them dating someone else is already obvious that they are  :heart: indeed lovers in private :secret:​ ....and their family are working on it too and my delusional tots said that they are all aware about the negative prediction so they are doing their best to contradict ......and so that yadech will become husband and and wife no matter what :cheer:  :heart:  :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Oh, how I miss our nang fah (angel)..... :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

@bubba. have a good trip na.   Hope by miracle you will run into Yaya.   Remembered that last time you went to LA and you ran into a certain someone you didn't expect to see and almost got  a heart attack.

credit:  Urassayas IG