[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome appleloveny glad u sign in n share ur views with us. hope u'll enjoy your time here. Dun worry majority of us dun know thai language but we get by cos of our v kind sweet ladies who always indulge us, its a privilege!
Hi c1ndy i sure do miss u welcome back. Thanks for ur post and hope u'll visit often.
Hi huanzhu thank u buddy for those vdos, the boys are so cute n goofy.

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
@cookiies tq for latest updates on yaya's interview
@huanzhu tq for uploading the vid here

:shock2: OMG!!! i gasped with horror reading the FT prediction abt yaya. that is the most horrible thing i've heard this year. i just don't understand all these ppl sumtimes...   :annoyed: if u dont hv anything gud to say abt someone, better dont say anything at all. or if u must, pls do so discreetly not via public. and the reporters there just no end to their stupidity, they just hv no shame mention something so obnoxious that went on air at national tv   :annoyed:

anyway applause to yaya for never losing her composure and poise... she's a gem  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

:welcome1: appleloveny ... hope u enjoy spazzing with us. i agree with what u said with this anti-pat thing... it is not sumthing up for discussion here bcoz we never know what really happened.

i agree with mrschum & key, its better we keep this thread abt RS n yadech ... it does not in anyway means that we r anti of them pairing with other actor/actresses, it is ok to broadcast their latest lakorn, CF etc but as key said there r other thread if we want to know in-depth abt their involvment with other actor/actresses in diff lakorn.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Welcome Appleloveny! Hope you'll enjoy it here!
Hello to Imqueen & Cindy!! It's been awhile!! Glad to hear from you guys!
Thanks to everyone here!
Wait? What did I miss? What question did they ask now?

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Welcome ImQueen and AppleLoveNY! I'm glad you guys are finally commenting after being silent readers! Please feel free to express more of your thoughts! So far I'm having a good time reading your comments! Lol. Welcome ka!

C1ndy, Sasha, Kashie, it's good to hear from you guys again! Also, thank you Huanzhu for sharing the clip! Welcome back also!

Cookiies, I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! Thank you mak!!! I tried commenting on the page but my comment doesn't show up, I'm not sure why. Maybe it is because I am on my iphone, I will try to comment/join tomorrow when I get on a computer. I just want to say you are awesome and you're so quick with the news! Thanks ka!

About this RS thread: I understand Kashie's point of view. I don't wander much from this thread so sometimes I do feel left out about certain news, whether it's good or bad. I know there are other threads out there that goes in depth with Nadech and Yaya and other actors/actresses, but sometimes it is better to get the news from here where it's just ONE main source. If we love Yadech, we should love all of them, the good and the bad and we should be able to express how we feel or feel "comfortable" asking questions on certain topics. There are plenty of members who are like me who would like to know what's going on but who are conscious about whether or not it is appropriate to ask certain questions. With that said, I also understand MrsChum and Keylargo. Sometimes though we want to know everything about Yadech, some things are better left not to be discussed. If it's any issue that is "unreliable" and causes drama, why bring it to the thread? Though as humans it is in our nature to be curious, sometime the saying ignorance is bliss really is true. The less we know about certain topics, the better we will put our minds as ease. And of course there are other threads that we can always read if we want to know more details of certain issue. To me, I just don't bother looking at other threads because I trust and believe whoever wants share information here, in this thread, is sharing because they love Yadech and they believe the news is "worth" sharing. In this case, I'm sorry but the Pat drama really isn't worth sharing. Just another he said/she said rumor. NEXT TOPIC PLEASE! :)

Also, thank youuuu to everyone else who has updated news and pics ka!!! I appreciate it! Miss all you girls! Have a good day ka!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Well said Neezy! Honestly, I think the topic has gotten carried away. It seems to be talked amongst everywhere now 0_o lets let it be bygone now! If we wanna discuss lets email each other personally that way we can respect those that prefer not to listen to the BS drama. Lol

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all esp to the newbies

i've read from somewhere some bitter fans are really not happy about the constant pairing of yadech....in my personal perspective i am really against for yadech to be paired to another actress/actor because i am selfish and a yadech possessive fan but i am just a fan who will respect the decision of yadech's management for them to be paired to another artists.

but the good news is yadech's collaboration generates more financial income and yadech choose to work with each other  :cloud9: and producers,advertisers  ch3 and the whole thailand are yadech shippers :cheer: that makes the yadechers spoled brats :rofl:  :lol2:  :clap2: 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
M9 - It is in Cookiies new blog page ka! Just fortune tellers predicting Yaya might get raped and stuff this year. Like what?!!!! What the hell kind of prediction is that??? The only time I hope to see Yaya get raped (I hate this term) is by Nadech's character in this upcoming lakorn! Hahaha. Maybe the fortune teller is predicting about Ryu and Mayumi? Lol.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
M9 - It is in Cookiies new blog page ka! Just fortune tellers predicting Yaya might get raped and stuff this year. Like what?!!!! What the hell kind of prediction is that??? The only time I hope to see Yaya get raped (I hate this term) is by Nadech's character in this upcoming lakorn! Hahaha. Maybe the fortune teller is predicting about Ryu and Mayumi? Lol.
Haha, Nee! You got a point there!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
who cares pat? she got anti or love or whatever, i dont care. i dont mean i hate or dislike her, nooooo, dont get me wrong, i just dont care the other daras except yadech.

frankly, i dont like the reporter brought up the question about that rude prediction towards yaya, but i m glad that yaya dealed with those questions very well. i m happy about her new film, it is a good chance for her, wish her all the best!!

just to feel the affection from yadech again!!!
cr nyfamily

cr nanakon69

cr smoothmuffin

cr as tagged

cr nok_rachany

Neezy

sarNie Adult
YayaKugimiya - I totally agree with you and the pairing of Yadech. Are we fans spoiled by them? Yeah, sure we are, but it can't be helped. Everyone loves Yadech (both inside and outside the industry). It only makes sense that the producers, channels, sponsors and such would want to make profit and choose to select Yadech always. Does it make it harder on Nadech and Yaya to work with other people? Of course! To every pro there is a con. All know is though Yadech may get frustrated by the fans and their demands, I'm sure they understand that's the way the industry works. They are both still young and have plenty of time to work with others. As long as they still enjoy working with each other, who cares? I'm tired of reading about anti-Yadech fans complaining how they want to see Yadech with others. Here is the thing people: demand equals supply! If there is no demand, there wouldn't be a supply! Clearly there is STILL a high demand to pair Yadech and that's why you keep seeing them together! Yadech are still the most loved koo-jin, it is as simple as that. Anti fans need to get over it.

If Nadech and Yaya chooses to quit the industry because of the demands that is fine. I'm sure we would truly miss them but if they are happy, as a fan, I will be too. That's life. I would still love them the same and follow their work as I'm sure most Yadechers will. Whatever path they choose, I'm sure we will see them again (off-screen), whether they are working together or individually. As long as the fans will remain loving Yadech, I'm sure their fame will never die. We will see them everywhere.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
hahahaha,Nee!!

plus, :pervie: :bhehe: charles raped falahda 2 yrs ago already, lolllll!!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I ran out of "likes" so before I go to sleep, I would like to say thank you MrsChum and sa-tuk (amen), Charlenem! I feel you on the whole Pat topic, and I also miss Yadech!!! :(

Goodnight all (good afternoon to others)!

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
Everyone, thanks for your welcoming!!! :kiss2:

About the rude prediction, I totally agree with Neezy and Charlenem. The fortune tellers must love to see yadech's larkons so much and they got confused themselves. :yuck:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Another thing to add before I go to sleep: I hope the fortune teller's prediction makes Nadech alert and aware and have him wanting to be closer to his nong to protect her! Lol. We will see more of them together! :heart:

AppleLoveNy - Hahahaha, I love your comment! Yes, maybe they are confused!

CaSURVIVOUR

for the record i'm a crazy possessive yadech shipper but i am not a pat hater in fact i love her being nadech's daughter in his joke as i see it pat's beauty is a combination of yadech pat has her dad nadech's dimples and her eyes and nose and facial shape are from her mommy yaya lol(sorry for my fantasy) :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :rofl: 

nadech yaya sperbund kugimiya family with their eldest daughter patricia sperbund kugimiya :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Neezy said:
Another thing to add before I go to sleep: I hope the fortune teller's prediction makes Nadech alert and aware and have him wanting to be closer to his nong to protect her! Lol. We will see more of them together! :heart:

AppleLoveNy - Hahahaha, I love your comment! Yes, maybe they are confused!

Yep Neezy

who knows nadech might be aware ot the stupid prediction and believes it too so he will be more protective of his nong sao  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: so we wont be surprise if one day nadech is becoming yaya's personal driver :heart:  :heart:  :heart: or he might hire a lady body guard for his gf lol :loool: 

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
I just saw a picture of yaya with a member of Rising Sun team. But I do not know how to put it there. 

Oh, yadech finally have a chance to meet today!!! :woot2:  :woot:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
i was so furious with the FT prediction, not only bcoz i'm over protective of yaya if the Ft says anything bad to other ppl i would share the same sentimen anyway. but Neezy and appleloveny comments have put me to a lighter mood... u r right the FT hv got himself confused, the R thing only happen in lakorn :woot:  :woot2: .

and may i add charlenem - not only in GRGR but DJA and coming soon RFTD... the FT probably trying to be funny abt ryu and mayumi in rftd... still he's one attention seeker :thumbdown: 

@appleloveny - try to copy and paste the pic here. if u use the image icon on the toolbar abv ur comments space u hv to provide the link (url)