[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

nett

sarNie Hatchling
@ moonchild, lol.. His ig is exposed so it is as good as public know what his ig. Good thing he deleted and now those "anti" lost one way to trace him and demean him.

Anyway let look forward for the 3zaap today. Yadech su su su!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
^
Yeah I know.  But it's still not a confirmed/official/publicize account like his mom, or Yaya, so not everyone know.  Oh well, I'm so glad he finally deleted it *wipe forehead* relief.  Anyways moving along, here's some gifs, can't wait for 3 Zaap filming to begin! 

Just gonna let the future unfold itself, for now I'm just gonna enjoy their friendship. 

And it's a plus that they are just so gorgeous together

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
About Nadech's IG issue, my opinions are as follows:

1. Many stars have public IG and many followers. But it's okay for Nadech to have a private one as he wishes. Since people have found out that he has IG, it is better for him to admit that he has IG and to explain that he just wants some kind of freedom and keeps it private. I believe that it will not affect the love of his fans.

2. Nadech likes photos of some girls and chat with them. That's fine with me. Since yaya, mae kaew and his aunt followed his IG, they must have known what he has done with his IG. If it is okay for yaya, mae kaew and his aunt, it is okay for me or most of his fans.

3. About the name changing of IG, I hope Nadech can think twice before acting. He changed his IG name and used some bad words because he was annoyed and angry, which I do understand and feel for him. But the use of bad words will hurt his fans to some extent because they love him so much and many young fans regard him as a big brother to respect. Moreover, those rumor makers may say something bad of him for the use of bad words. To my relief, he deleted this bad words later.

4. Nadech has got into troubles for twice because of his IG. Those who make up these rumors are always trying to say something bad of him. I hope Nadech can be alert of thoese rumor makers and be careful when using IG.

5. He is a star with more responsibilities and less freedom than ordinary people. But everyone can make mistakes, even the stars. Maybe it is not mistakes, just something that one does not do very well. I will not be too harsh on him. But I do hope he can learn something from these things.

Looking forward for 3Zaap.  :woot2:  :woot: I am just so excited for the show. 

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
tbh, i was completely shocked at his choice of words. it's completely different from his usual demeanor that we know. angry as he may be, he is a public figure and fans nowadays can easily track him down and demean him further for the foul language.

let's hope he thinks before he comes up with another name. nadech, please don't give the antis a chance to step all over you.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
IG must be a big deal in Thailand. Anyways, shame on the fans who pry on his life too faithfully. Leave the boy alone!! It was private for a reason. I feel bad for Nadech and he has every right to be angry and express his feeling rather it being on IG or not. I am really fed up with these anti fans. Seriously, Thai anti fans....I thought Thailand was the land of smiles. Nadech has to be the most patient celebrity I know of, the Thai media asks him the same questions over and over again, those anti fans are crazy as can be...still the boy is as polite as can be. Message to people trying to bring him down: If the show is over for you, move on and grow up.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
zhy_zhang said:
Unlike some of you, the only thing I care about these messes is yaya's feeling.

yaya follows his ig too, she should know every his move on ig, which photo he likes, who he chats with, she can see. plus, there r many fans out there keep tagging her and nadech's mom. i dont think it would be a problem between them whatever they r dating or just friends.  i think yaya would only feel annoying to those anti fans as nadech does.

ok, i m done with this ig topic,  lol.  just hope nadech could be wiser to deal with it and also i trust yaya will support him.
=========================================

Happy birthday ! Huanzhu!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:

Dear huanzhu,  

Have a wonderful birthday.....and many many more...!!!

credit sandyspider.squidoo.com

:thanks: :flowers: Vimalee ...hope u have a  wonderful weekend !!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
zhy_zhang said:
Unlike some of you, the only thing I care about these messes is yaya's feeling.

hi zhy_zhang

i guess yaya has an important role why nadech deleted those bad words aside from that nadech came to his senses by himself nong sao is always at his side being his closiest friend to remind him to correct him and to console him.

happy birthday to huanzhu :party:  :party:  :party:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake: may you have more more birthdays to come and may your yadech dreams come true :cheer: 

so excited for yadech's appearance in 3 zap i hope we can see much to jin fin about  them :heart: 

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
yaya kugimiya said:

hi zhy_zhang

i guess yaya has an important role why nadech deleted those bad words aside from that nadech came to his senses by himself nong sao is always at his side being his closiest friend to remind him to correct him and to console him.

happy birthday to huanzhu :party:  :party:  :party:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake: may you have more more birthdays to come and may your yadech dreams come true :cheer: 

May you tel me what words did he use about IG issue?
so excited for yadech's appearance in 3 zap i hope we can see much to jin fin about  them :heart: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Neezy said:
I came across this quote and immediately thought of Yadech! I just had to put it together with their pics. Hope this will make some of you smile a bit! May they always remember why they grew to love each other. :) :heart:

thanks Neezy

this qoute is just perfect for yadech not because we are bias about them but this is actually happening to yadech wether they like it or not falling in love is an instinct that is very hard to resist and they are just human being with feelings. :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
The host ask yadech how yadech felt about each other after seeing each other for the first time..

Nadech said that he remember it perfectly and that her hair was long and that she was small, he also said that she wore a skirt and was really farang. (farang is people who aren't thai, u can use farang to mix people or to inter people). 

Yaya then added: Truthfully we meet each other long before that, it was for a fashion week show. He were sleeping on the chair were I was going o put my bag on. 
cr: P_pingka's twitter

Nadech brought the issue up first by telling that yaya was mad at him for over 2 weeks because he teased her with the bubblegum
Yaya said:  I had been mad at Nadech for 2 weeks and it was the issue with the bubblegum. And he wanted to makes friends by being close to me.
cr: from a fan that's are in the 3 zaap studio 

Nadech: Yaya is the female friend that I'm closest too 

Chompoo: when will the two of you announce it?
Nadech: Isn't this already clear enough? 

cr: P_pingka's twitter 

the host : I want to ask about the ring 

Yaya: The ring is mine, it's not nadech who gave it to me 
Nadech: If I gave it, I would have given her a big diamond ring

Nadech: Me and Yaya takes care of each other, there's no need to use the word ''gf and bf''
cr: P_pingka's twitter