[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Good night or day ladies !!!!
I miss u all  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

Geez....it's gonna be a long trip to catching up... and I lose count on the page I've last visiting, so I'm just gonna start from the last page..
Is anyone mention yet when will RS be aired ? It's May now, maybe at least RS1 is aired? or not? 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night eveyone.....

@yk,  congrats on your BLS licence and I agree with you.
fyi said:
Good night or day ladies !!!!
I miss u all  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

Geez....it's gonna be a long trip to catching up... and I lose count on the page I've last visiting, so I'm just gonna start from the last page..
Is anyone mention yet when will RS be aired ? It's May now, maybe at least RS1 is aired? or not? 

Welcome back fyi and  miss you na.

I think the RS1 will be on air soon, hopefully after Ruk Ok Rit (Mew and Pope) on weekend slot.  The teaser will come soon.

Nadech in his colorful outfit lol.......still looking mighty handsome.....

Mayumi looking pretty..........

cr:as tagged & @ pakpapaow

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
i miss you much fyi hope u're well and your family too. thanks to bubba for letting us know the airing dates. hope u'll be able to come by more, take care fyi.
thanks alot bubba it sounds very soon to rs. nadech looked groovy and fun and yaya is forever beautiful as far as im concerned.
its nice to read your posts yk and congratulations on your license, happy for you. i have great admiration for people in the med world not everyone can do the job and one needs to be brave, bravo yk x

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na MrsChum for the link.    

This will be tough since Nadech and Yaya were in the same category.   There are 7 men and 2 women (Bella & Yaya) competing for the Popular Votes.    

Date line is June 3rd.

Voting distribution:

SMS - 30%      which I don't care for since you have to pay 6 bahts for each vote.

WEB - 10%     can vote every one hour

NIDA POLL  - 60%

http://mcot-web.mcot.net/9entawards/

MrsChum said:
Another voting for Nadech and Yaya (Popular Award) for NineEntertain Award 2014. Since we can't vote through SMS, we can vote online in this web site.

http://mcot-web.mcot.net/9entawards/

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
bubba, I don't blame Nadech for not looking into camera since his object of affection is somewhere else, hehehehehehe.

bubba said:
Hello everyone and thanks for sharing beautiful pictures, links, translation & comments na ka.
@Neezy, congrats on your successful hunt na ka. I'm so happy for you and hope you get to meet Yadech na ka.

Oh, Nadech.....aren't you suppose to look at the camera instead of  nong sao...... :bhehe:  So handsome!!!

cr:as tagged & kolufu

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
Another news of Yadech from Daradaily...

This is prob. the same one with the clip of fortune teller show that Vimalee translated  before about Yadech having an Italian cuisine at the luxury hotel.

The title said,  20,000 bahts per Table.......Nadech-Yaya.....Dinner at Luxury Hotel......Having Italian Cuisine

Love this picture of Yaya.  She is so beautiful!!!

cr:as tagged

rakyadech

sarNie Egg
5th NATARAJA AWARD:
* Nomination of best leading actor:
- Nadech Kugimiya - Rang Pratana CH3
- Poh Nattawut Skidjai - Thong Nuea Kao CH3
- Tang Saksit Tangtong - Ruen Saneha CH5
- Porche Saran Sirilak - Suparburoot Look Poochai CH7
- Bie Sukrit Wisedkaew - Koo Kam CH5

* Date: 25th May
* Time: 13:00 - 17:45
* Place: Jao Praya room, 2nd floor, Chumphon building, Udom Sak area, Royal Thai Navy Convention Hall
* And will be lived on channel 3 at 15:45pm
* The Nataraja awards isn't voted by popular vote, it’s voted like the Oscars by people who work in the industry.
Source: http://www.natarajaawards.com/

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for all the sharing and info. Thank bubba and Vimalee for always translating every lil thing we as for you ladies to translate. Thanks @rakyadech for Yaya graduation info. Looking forward to see her in her graduation gown. So proud of her and I'm sure everyone who adore and love her feel the same.

Yadech mini clip from @chandelier_music

http://instagram.com/p/oLFnkILzRk/

Saw this in NYVietnam fb. Translation from Yaya Touch mag.

Cr. as tag

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you @mc @rakyadech, ure both very kind too, appreciate the info you posted and im glad to read yayas touch article, thanks vm mc ♥

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
Good morning/night eveyone.....

@yk,  congrats on your BLS licence and I agree with you.

Welcome back fyi and  miss you na.

I think the RS1 will be on air soon, hopefully after Ruk Ok Rit (Mew and Pope) on weekend slot.  The teaser will come soon.

thank you and miss u so much @bubba... hope they will air it soon. 
Really can't wait...

and congratulation for @yk although I don't know yet what BLS license is ... but I do feel the excitement for you

keylargo said:
i miss you much fyi hope u're well and your family too. thanks to bubba for letting us know the airing dates. hope u'll be able to come by more, take care fyi.

miss u so much @key...my family are all well but things can never go back like the old days, well live must go on so here I am.
HAK @key, my friend...

@mc that's a long article, thank u na ka for sharing it. I really enjoy reading it. Our girl is graduating soon...yeaaaayyy...

thank u na @rakyadech those pics are wonderful...

let me give u all this big hug again while I can  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning & Good Evening to Everyone! Khub Khun Mak Everyone for sharing and posting videos, pictures and commenting. Welcome back FYI, good to have you back!!! Good luck to our Yadech, I hope they will sweep up all the awards. My fingers are crossed! Thanks to the fan clubs too for translating the interview. I can't wait to seen RS..the scene with the flower is cute!

So Handsome! :heart:  :wub:  :cloud9:

Nadech and his skinner days haha so cute

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
W O W, so many good news, cool pictures and clips, and wonderful translations and comments to wake up to...!!!!

W e l c o m e  back YK and FYI, glad to have you back with us again.

Thank you na MrsChum for sharing the Touch Magazine translation.   Also, special thanks to NYVietnam Fb for their time and efforts.  They did an awesome job!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:    this picture......Simply angelic.......

credit anyama and NadechYaya.com FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na MrsChum for sharing the clip!

This was the first scene where they met again after seven years apart.    It was the end of RS part 1, and Ryo with the daisies bouquet in hand went to see Mayumi at the hospital.   Of course, Mayumi was still mad at him so she threw his flowers in the garbage can.   Lol, the host lady said this was only in lakorn, if it was real Yaya was probably very happy to see Nadech.   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

MrsChum said:
You welcome @key and @fyi!! Miss you both na and welcome back @fyi :)

The Rising Sun Series BTS - SSBT 19/5/14

http://youtu.be/w2Evcpnyl5c

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Evcpnyl5c&feature=youtu.be

Cr. yum pooma

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
:thanks: @vimalee and @bubba!! You ladies are the "BEST" !!

Here's a translation about Nadech interview on the Lom Gang and his school friends.

I met new friends filled with love and friendship.

Friends who grew up in ET industry together. We still love each other until today namely Yaya ( Urassaya Spurbund), Boy ( Pakorn chattaborirak), Mark ( Prin Suparat), Margie (Rasi Balatciaga), Mint ( Chalida Wijitwongthong) , Kim ( Kimberry Ann Voltemas Tiamsiri). We always discuss with each other. Although each of us have a lot of work. We will have a meeting or get together sometimes. For the old friends who had studied together at Khon Kean. We would hang out as well. Those are friends that I love very much as well. Because we have known each other for a long time. Nowadays, I'm still talking and seeing them. I felt it's the best thing in my life.

Fan are always by my side.

Beside the love of my family. To get the love from people outside the family is an impressive. I'm so lucky. I don't know what I eat, there are many people give the love to me this much. Thank you so very much. Especially the fans, I shall be considered them as my benefactors. When we met, there will always be an impressive every time. When I'm sad, disheartened or tired. They always know that. When there was a bad news came out. Fans are always encouraged me and always be by my side. But only for the right thing. If it was the wrong thing, they also warn me. Sometimes, they would leave a message through my mom (smile).

Cr. Marino Yudee from Nadechworld (eng) Fb

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na MrsChum for sharing the clip and another translation!!!

Very short but very FIN, left Yaya speechless and didn't know how to continue....hehehehehehe

Nadech said, " Good day krub....WE ARE Nadech Kugimiya krub ...."  Yaya said her name and then repeated the word WE ARE (as if to say we are Kugimiya?)     The producer then came to the rescue and said you meant the name of the band is Kugimiya right?

MrsChum said:
Thank you everyone for all the sharing and info. Thank bubba and Vimalee for always translating every lil thing we as for you ladies to translate. Thanks @rakyadech for Yaya graduation info. Looking forward to see her in her graduation gown. So proud of her and I'm sure everyone who adore and love her feel the same.

Yadech mini clip from @chandelier_music