[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know how they're getting from Modesto to Fresno?
I think they be driving to Fresno. It's only an hour and half to get to Fresno. I'm thinking Yadech is going to Yosemite National Park, cus saw the Lay IG post pic of Yosemite. If anyone want to see them in Modesto it's not hard to find the hotel....right in the middle of Modesto downtown, the only high building there is.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THEY ARE GOING TO MODESTO AND FRESNO?!!!!!! OMG MY AUNT LIVES THERE AND I VISIT HER SO MANY TIMES! WHY NOT THIS TIME!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :( I AM SO SAD NOW...*SNIFF SNIFF* DAMN MY FLORIDA TRIP!
U should go ... GO GO GO GO GO don think twice
take a lot of pict & share with us
:dance1: :dance1:

to all Yadechers in SF, LA, LV - have fun - we waiting for ur update here

somp9

sarNie Adult
I thought he will be in SF the same day as Yaya arrives in SF airport.
So Yaya is in SF right now, friday night 12/14/12...?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I thought he will be in SF the same day as Yaya arrives in SF airport.
So Yaya is in SF right now, friday night 12/14/12...?
Yaya, her mom, Nadech's mom and the Lay crew already at the SF airport. I think our own MrscChum and Kenann fan were there to greet them.

Here is the Thai Facebook that posts pictures from SF.

Barry.Ya Facebook

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Awww seems like Yadech is having a good time in SF! I can't wait to see more pictures. Congratulations to the girls that met Yadech in SF na happy for u all ka and thank you for sharing the pictures :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Here is the clip I took of Yaya being shock that there was so many International Fans
there waiting for her when she first came through the doors..
Yaya was so Beautiful in person! I was speechless watching her walk toward us.
She is sooooo Na Rak Mak Mak!!!! I can't explain how happy I am to get to meet her! No words
can explain my feelings right now! *sign* Happiest Girl Alive!!!!

Here's is another clip of Yaya saying saying goodbye to us International Fans na ja! It was really
hard for me to see that we only get little time with her, but I do understand that she was very tired
and was very very hungry so we had to let her go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbI6YVPq5H0

boakim123

sarNie Egg
@ kenann fan. Thank u soooooooooooooo much for sharring!!
I could understand how u feeling heheh!!! The clip is really freaking cute!! Everybody seems very excited, if am there I think I dunno wad to do too!!

Aww.. Pls share more abt ur experience/fan account.. We really appreciate it heheh :)

Ps: whoever met yadech in real person, would tend to love them even more lolz!! :)

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
OMG....Kenann fan :clap2:..Thank u so so much for ur works..I can feel like I could see her like u guys as a Yadecher from Yadech.com..

If i am there,absolutely i can't breathe & have a faint for Xtreme excitement .U guys r so lucky to be there & happy for u na.. :thumbsup: I could understand that now u r on cloud 9. :coverlaf:

Yaya look so beautiful in bare face & how sweet her voice is !!!! :heart:

That candy necklace is so cute too.

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
Here is the clip I took of Yaya being shock that there was so many International Fans
there waiting for her when she first came through the doors..
Yaya was so Beautiful in person! I was speechless watching her walk toward us.
She is sooooo Na Rak Mak Mak!!!! I can't explain how happy I am to get to meet her! No words
can explain my feelings right now! *sign* Happiest Girl Alive!!!!

Here's is another clip of Yaya saying saying goodbye to us International Fans na ja! It was really
hard for me to see that we only get little time with her, but I do understand that she was very tired
and was very very hungry so we had to let her go!

Kenann fan, I'm happy to say congratulation to you on seeing Yaya in person.....Although that was little time with her but I think it became some unforgettable moment for you, right? ^ ^ (I'm so jealous of you)...And I also understand how you feel...but the truth is you are more lucky than us who can't be there...so don't be sad...plz be happy naz ^ ^!!....Thank you so...so..so much for your sharing....Surely that Yaya was so tired and hungry after the long flight but she still look friendly and beautiful...I love her limpid laughter...I'm so happy to see her first image in US through your clip...Once again thank you so much Kenann fan...Love you

P/S: Could you mind if I ask you sth?
Did you see Nadech there? Because when I see the photo below I think Nadech was at the airport and I saw the man who wears glass behind Nadech was on your second clip too....If you know sth plz tell me naz...thank you first...

Love Nadech's eye-seeing...His eye-seeing is like...."I'm looking forward to see you...I miss you...."...(Oh sorry about my imagination...^ ^...)

And..here...For everbody..."Heard-shape moment of NY"....Love..love..loveeeeeeeeee... :heart:

One more photo...it's not new..but I love it too... So kute photo!!

Have a good day everybody!!!!!

Credit: Nadech&Yaya home at Pantip Fb