[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
yaya's lovers cap is giving me  :heart: butterflies in my stomach hahaha :woot2:  :drools:​  so much to fin ....i guess yadech tried to go home separately to avoid the media...i'm sure during interviews it's either the questions are chosen or screened by yadech their japan trip should not be included :secret:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Let me take a moment to remember everyone on the sunken ship off the coast of South Korea.    Also, to everyone on the ill college tour bus that crashed with the Federal Express delivery truck in my state of California, America. 
My deepest condolences to the families and communities.    May the time helps heal or lessen their pain and sorrow hearts.   

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
What I really like about this picture is that Yaya looked like a typical little girl (bottom left picture) who yearned longingly for those stuffed animals.   Who would have thought that she is a Super Star and Thailand sweetheart.   Her pe chai Nadech must be the one trying to get that prized toy for her.     I wondered how many tries or did he get it the first time like Fai got that pink teddy bear for Jeed in DJA.    Awwwwww, how I missed my FAI Kaaaaaaa and yai Jeeeeeeddddddd...!!!

credit Urassayas IG

I've noticed that Nadech was surrounded by only his elderly relatives and not young cousins.   I'm so glad Yaya was able to join and keep him company.    It's really sweet of Nadech to take his dad to visit his relatives in Japan and for him to pay respect to his elders also.

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

AWWWWWW............
credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Just want to stop by and thank everyone here for keeping this thread alive! :thanks:
I will be on vacation but will check on her periodically! :rockon:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, Yep, I missed Fai and Jeed too.
@m9, have a wonderful time and lots of fun on your vacation na ka.
@MrsChum, sorry na, the words are so small for me to see clearly with my 4 eyes.  

Awww......Nadech and his big family having a family get together at Bang Lamung which is near Pattaya (Yaya's hometown).
Some people wonder where is Yaya.   Ah... Yaya is probably the one who took the pictures ja...... :pervie: :bhehe: right @yk?  

A big happy family.......

cr:mad:khampajjsin & keaw_jung

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya is so beautiful in Uniqlo ad.........                                                                      Nadech is so handsome in paigen pro 5 ad........

Aha.....some people are wondering if the person next to mae Keaw is Yaya  since her hairdo  looks so familiar just like Yaya :pervie: .

Here's the link of Nadech's jet skiing........wow...he's good!

http://instagram.com/p/m9felAu1v2/#

cr:mad:keaw_jung & Barry.Ya

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
@Vimalee, Yep, I missed Fai and Jeed too.
@m9, have a wonderful time and lots of fun on your vacation na ka.
@MrsChum, sorry na, the words are so small for me to see clearly with my 4 eyes.  

Awww......Nadech and his big family having a family get together at Bang Lamung which is near Pattaya (Yaya's hometown).
Some people wonder where is Yaya.   Ah... Yaya is probably the one who took the pictures ja...... :pervie: :bhehe: right @yk?  

i

A big happy family.......

cr:mad:khampajjsin & keaw_jung
Iguess his nong sao is the one who took their photos.......we'll see the confirmation later like yaya's surprise birthday party it's just recently that we found out that nadech was behind the plan confirmed by margie.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Glad to see Yaya got to spend some happy time with friends before going back to work next week.

credit Barry.Ya FB    

This is Nadech's aunt first time riding this.....how very sweet of Nadech to do this for her.    He is very close to this aunt because she helped taking care of him when he was little.

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB   

Always be helpful to everybody......Yaya said that's Nadech nature.....he is one of a kind.    :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Texting Yaya.......

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB      

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the info everyone! Glad to see Yadech enjoying themselves even after their trip from Japan! Ahhhhh, Nadech is too close to Yaya's hometown.....I wonder if both families planned to meet up, even if it's just for one night of dinner! I want Papa Kugimiya and Papa Sperbund to meet and greet! Lol.

Anyway, that is def Yaya hiding in the Van! Hahaha. Props to Yadech fans for their eagle eyes!

M9 - Have fun on your trip!!!