[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yayyy congrats to our winners!!!! Nadech is sweeping up all those awards! ❤❤❤Yaya is winning third in a row! They deserve it!
I agree MrsChum, she's glowing! Happily in love!❤❤❤ I love the whole wardrobe & hair on her.
Thank you Bubba & Vimalee for translating!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
bubba said:
Good morning/night everyone.

@Dal, long time no see.  How are you my dear?  Sure miss you mak mak na ka.
Miss you too, Bubba deary. It has been ages. I am well na. Thank you.

Thank you everyone for translations & updates. Yaya looks beautiful. Love her dress. Congratulations to all the winners especially Nadech & Yaya.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Such a touching moment....Yaya probably felt so touch and happy that she had won the Kom Chudleud Favorite Female Actress three years in the row - what an incredible accomplishment...!!!     
credit withloveurassaya IG
IG: urassayas

"Thank you Dior, P'Pop, P'Ploy and a big thank you to P'A @ana_benjawan mak mak na ka for the beautiful outfit last night ka ขอบคุณเจ้าของภาพทุกๆท่านด้วยนะคะ #komchadluekaward11 #dior"

It seems like Dior is the official brand outfits for Yaya & Nadech whenever they have the big events.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile

I haven't been here for awhile now, so I'm not sure if someone already been translating these two news for all of you. But if you haven't read about it yet, then you can go and check my blog. just go to '' urassayasubteam.blogspot.se and read about what Yaya said during her Panasonic interview and what she said yesterday at the komchudleuk award :D 

Thank you girls for always updating this threads :D :D 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol thanks Cookiies for the translation. I couldn't stop laughing when she kept saying "he is the closest to me" lmao good answer! Haha
Thank you Vimalee, MrsChum & Ptenchik for the pictures! Yaya looks beautiful in all colors she'd worn. Thanks to everyone else also for your hard work!!! ❤❤❤

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for sharing beautiful pictures, links, and very nice comments and special thanks to cookiies for the wonderful translations na ka.

Rome posted this picture and wrote,  I played in a lakorn with nong(Yaya) in Kularb rai narm from TV scene almost 5 years ago.  From a little lady to a gown up with success in life.   You're very talented Yaya.  I'm really happy for you krub.

Awww......pe Rome is so sweet.......and I enjoyed Kularb rai narm.  It was the first lakorn of Yaya  that I watched and  :heart:  her since then.

Yaya is too cute.......

Yaya posted this and wrote,  my purtyyyy booba
Ah.....Yaya called her best friend booba and called her closest pe chai, whom she feels comfortable to go on vacation with and to go  out to dinner with, bubba :heart:  . I'm so pleased :wub:

cr:as tagged

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thank you very much naa bubba, MrsChum, Vimalee, ptenchik and all others or your posts. And cookiies khob khun maaaaak for the translation naa. Key thank you to you also na for your unconditional love and support.

Once again khob khun all the ladies/girls for your posts naa  :)  :thanks: