[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
What? Nadech had a scarf on sale? I would have totally bought me that haha I am such a bad fan..i still have not order me his BJ jean shirt. :cry1:  :no:  :teary:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
What? Nadech had a scarf on sale? I would have totally bought me that haha I am such a bad fan..i still have not order me his BJ jean shirt. :cry1:  :no:  :teary:
M9, sorry to tell you this but Nadech tshirt is sold out....

The scarf was for the HIV charity ja. I order both scarf and the phone case. Haven't use it yet though. It's lock in with the rest of Yadech stuff.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you bubba for the pictures.

I like this picture a lot!! Noon probably know Yaya get margarine when Yaya under the sun.

@m9, it's this scarf ja. I'm sure you have seen it in IG.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
From OHO mag.

cr:as tagged

Nadech is happy to know Yaya.

For the past half year, is there more or less possibility of a love between you and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund?

Nadech:      Yaya  and I are friends.  We're pe-nong who care for each other.   She's considered to be a friend whom I can talk to
and I'm closest to.  We can always talk about anything and share  problems with each other so everything would go smoothly.  
I'm glad  to have a good friend like nong and we're happy to know each other.   We've known each other for many years.  We
knew each other's minds and habits.  We continue to learn about each other.   Asked if there's any progress,   just say we continue
to progress (smile shyly).  Also,  please keep supporting our works.

What is a percentage of possibility that you will be bf/gf?

Nadech:   This is hard to say  (smile).

What do you worry the most about her?

Nadech:     I worry about her health and worry about her eating too little.   For example, when one woke up in the morning, only a cup
of coffee won't give one enough energy to work.   I want her to eat rice, just a bite or a scoop is good.   Women are like this, right?  
They worry about weight.    Actually, she feels that my face is small, so when we are on TV together,  she worries that I would look too skinny.  
But,  I very want her to eat more.  However,  she doesn't want to eat anything at all.  We use lots of energy to film a lakorn.  Eating too little is
not good na.  This is what I worry about her krub.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks very much bubba. nadech is such a sweet and caring bf. what he said, cares about yaya - absolutely wonderful - they're lucky to have each other, just wishing strongly they'll advance to the real status. thank you for your time bubba, lya

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks you so much for the translation @bubba!!!! I was wondering what this was about on IG, but now I get to know! YAY XD THANKS!!! He cares so much for her. Actually, they both care for each other, and that's REALLY special. The way she wants him to eat more, or gain muscles, or warns about the shoes (Talui Kong Tai), or cheers for him, or helping him with Thai, etc. And the way he holds the umbrella for her, worries about her weight and what she's eating, holds her hand when coming down the stairs, offering her food(and peeling it for her), covering her the best he can with his hand from the shade, helping her with Thai, etc.! THAT IS SOMETHING!!! THERE'S SOMETHING SPECIAL RIGHT THERE! They both are caring people. They are a Match Made In Heaven, Nancy&Sid, Angelina&Brad. They are NADECH&YAYA, YADECH!!! Ruk them! Sorry for writing a lot...

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone!!! Wow, I haven't been on here in a little over a week and it feels soooo long!!! Sorry I haven't been on here much, I've been busy traveling from Phuket to Bangkok to up north! Just arrived back in Bangkok yesterday and I am now catching up on everything.

First, I miss my chance of missing Nadech when he was in Hat Yai and I was in Phuket (which is only a few hours away). Sadly at that time I was leaving Phuket at he was arriving in Hat Yai. NOW I AM SUPER SAD I MISSED MY CHANCE TO MEET YAYA!!! I suppose it's all my fault and what I get for not checking in on this site as often as I should. :cry: I was just in the Kanachanburi province from June 1st - June 3rd. If I had known Yaya would be in the area, I would def try to see her. Anyway, I leave Thailand on June 11th so I guess my chances of meeting her are over. :cry: But I am glad to come here on time and find out I still get the chance to meet Nadech this Friday!!! I will try my hardest to attend his meet and greet and hopefully meet him!!! *fingers crossed*

Anyway, I really am sorry guys for responding so late. I feel like I have let everyone down. YK, I've been so busy running around I haven't had the chance to fix my Youtube yet but I will try to do it today and keep you updated! M9 I'm doing fine! Thanksss so much for asking! Miss you and everyone else ka! FYI The situation in Thailand is not so bad. The curfew is not as strict as it was before in some areas and as long as I have my passport and show them I am a tourist, I'm fine. Everyone else, thanks sooooo much for all the updates and translations!! I have soooo many pages to catch up on, I will try to do so today! Again, I'm so sorry for the late replies and for all the missed chances of meeting Yadech.

Good news: I did managed to get my hands on Yadech's Mistine product!!! I've searched and searched and searched and I finally came across the mistine cupcake at a 7/11 store in the middle of the night! I haven't open the box yet so I can't tell you guys how it is but I can tell you that Yadech look so lovely on the box! It only costs 55 baht ($1.70)! Superrrr cheap! Along with the Mistine product, I stopped by BJ Jeans and got Nadech's notebook! I asked for his shirts but they were sold-out. Luckily for me a friend of mine went to BJ Jeans a few days later and begged the employee if there is any way she can get a hold of the shirts! The employee called everywhere and finally managed to get two shirts!!! I'm so happy! If I get to see Nadech this Friday, I might have him sign the shirt and notebook!!!

Anyway, I will keep you guys posted as much as I can. I've been doing a crappy job lately, but I'll promise I'll get better! Lol. Miss you all ka! :heart:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh, I didn't realize that was a scarf. I thought it was a poster. Doofus me! lol I think I will find me the most handsome picture of Nadech and go get it done on a shirt for myself since now I can't purchased from BJ Jeans because there's no more.
SpyNY - I love that picture. Super cute and they both look so beautiful!
Neezy - OMG, I hope you do get to meet him this Friday! Please post pictures and video clips haha lol
Ptenchik -Благодарим вас за всегда публикации красивые снимки. Мы ценим это. Вы болеете? Или есть что вам пользу.
I seen that RS is now airing in July :(

Khub Khun Mak Everyone!!! :thanks:

It's going to be so good. I can't wait!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@nee, seemed like you are having a wonderful time in Thailand.  Glad to see you stopping by and good luck meeting Nadech na ka.   We'll be here to cheer for you.... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
The story behind this picture from Mae Keaw:

Just wanted to share this little story but it meant a lot to Mae and Nadech.   While we were waiting by the gate, we heard the voice saying "very hungry."    We turned around and smiled at the person and Nadech said, "very sad and pitiful" he then walked to the car and came back with money and gave to the person to go buy food.    Mae felt very touch and Mae had the picture so just wanted to share with fan clubs during this hot weather.

ps:  Margie said in one of the article we translated here that Nadech would be the first one to offer to pay the bills when the group went out to eat.   He is such a thoughtful person no wonder his nong sao always complimented him.

credit keaw_jung IG

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I love Nadech for his kindness! He is too thoughtful! What make me upset is I read this lady's comment on one of Yaya's photo asking "how does she know Nadech love her for her or just her money?" "That he would have treated dinner instead of her treating everyone". As if she was there & saw Yaya paid dinner for all the folks. Keep in mind this was during Yaya & Nadechs Aunts bday dinner.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
From OHO mag.

cr:as tagged

Nadech is happy to know Yaya.

For the past half year, is there more or less possibility of a love between you and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund?

Nadech:      Yaya  and I are friends.  We're pe-nong who care for each other.   She's considered to be a friend whom I can talk to
and I'm closest to.  We can always talk about anything and share  problems with each other so everything would go smoothly.  
I'm glad  to have a good friend like nong and we're happy to know each other.   We've known each other for many years.  We
knew each other's minds and habits.  We continue to learn about each other.   Asked if there's any progress,   just say we continue
to progress (smile shyly).  Also,  please keep supporting our works.

What is a percentage of possibility that you will be bf/gf?

Nadech:   This is hard to say  (smile).

What do you worry the most about her?

Nadech:     I worry about her health and worry about her eating too little.   For example, when one woke up in the morning, only a cup
of coffee won't give one enough energy to work.   I want her to eat rice, just a bite or a scoop is good.   Women are like this, right?  
They worry about weight.    Actually, she feels that my face is small, so when we are on TV together,  she worries that I would look too skinny.  
But,  I very want her to eat more.  However,  she doesn't want to eat anything at all.  We use lots of energy to film a lakorn.  Eating too little is
not good na.  This is what I worry about her krub.

thanks bubba

just read between the lines girls and we can feel how nadech LOVES yaya.i have more close male friends but not as concern as nadech towards yaya.nadech cant even say directly that he and yaya can never be lovers :heart:  :heart:  :heart: the fact is......they been lovers for long time :cheer: