[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everybody and thanks so much for sharing beautiful pictures, clip, ff, and wonderful comments ka.
@Del Rey, MrsChum, huanzhu, Junyukio & key, you're welcome my dears and thanks for your kind words na ka.
@MrsChum, yep it did remind me of Yadech at the Chinese New Year event ( Swan and the Golden Dragon) and thanks for the beautiful pictures na.

:heart: Awww.....can't wait to see the MV of Cross Love........

so sweet & cute.... :wub:

cr:as tagged

chaitra

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Good morning/night everybody and thanks so much for sharing beautiful pictures, clip, ff, and wonderful comments ka.

:heart: Awww.....can't wait to see the MV......

so sweet & cute.... :wub:

cr:as tagged

Oh I have to agree with @MrsChum. I hate her hairstyle. Nadech soooo handsome. Yaya has gorgeous hair, how i wish they could tried something simpler. They look like they belong to 2 different music videos. why??????????????????????????

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na MrsChum for sharing the clip.

Wow, no wonder this series took a long time to produce.   It took them almost seven months just to build the set in Thailand to make it look like Siba city in Japan.   They had gone to Japan twice to film the series:  One in the spring to capture the cherry blossom and another one in the fall to capture the change of the season.  Poor the cast and staffs!  It was very cold in Japan that they had a hard time open their mouths to say the lines.  On the other hand, they had to dress up like they were in Japan even though they were filming in Thailand.   The weather was very hot and miserable.   Poor the actresses, it took them over an hour or two just to get dressed in kimono,.  Once they were done, they had to be still and couldn't move much or else some delicate pieces might fall off.  

Mario's and Taew's part is very sweet, romantic, and poetic.   Can't wait for July 16th!!!

MrsChum said:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I wished they would style Yaya's hair differently.    However, I hope this MV will turn out like Yadech 3 Zaap show.   I was kinda skeptical when I first saw the preview of Yadech make up and looking like a clown, but it turned out to be one of my most favorite Yadech show....very entertaining and I learned how much these two had cared for each other.  

The song for this MV is called "Will We Ever Love Each Other?  or  "แล้วเราจะได้รักกันไหม"

credit as tagged and withloveurassayas IG

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the shares ladies! I kinda agree that Yaya's hair doesn't match.  I also felt like they over did her eyebrows... idk. From the photos though, I'm for sure we'll me satisfied with the MV.  

It seems like someone REALLY misses Yaya... hehehehehehe

Cre: @keaw_jung

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 43

Nadech put his hands around her waist and pulled her closer and closer not letting of her lips. He was holding onto her so tightly that she could barely keep her feet on the ground so she placed her feet on his, not letting go off his lips. Nadech walked them to the bed and bent and gently dropped her onto the bed. Yaya shifted back. Nadech climbed on to the bed and took off her t-shirt. Yaya lay on the bed and Nadech kneeled with his knees on either side of her, he placed his hand on the bed, bent and kissed her hip. Yaya's chest was rising and falling in response to his sweet kisses and she brought her hands above her head. Nadech travelled upwards kissing every inch of her skin passionately like there was no tomorrow, while Yaya let out sweet moans. Their fingers interlocked and Nadech stretched their hands out, taking command of her lips. 

Nadech put both his hands behind her back, raised her a little, untying her strings while kissing the crook of her neck and he uttered in desperation “I love you so much, please… don’t ever leave me again”.

Yaya’s eyes shot open. She just realized what she was doing and the later consequences of it. She was giving him hope. She was giving him hope that every thing was going to be alright now when she herself clearly knew that hope didn't exist for them. She pushed him back and held her top. Nadech fell to the ground. Yaya swiftly got up and tied her strings back. Nadech had never expected this, he was beyond shocked. For once he thought everything was going to be alright. But…

Nadech: (worried, while she was tying her strings, trying to go near her) Yaya what happened?

Yaya: (ordering, tying her strings, extremely serious) Stay back.

Nadech: (worried) Ok … OK. But please tell me what happened.

Yaya: (showing her ring, yelling) This. This happened. Nadech please walk away.

Nadech comes closer to try and relax her.

Yaya: (angry, yelling, stepping back) Nadech just stop. I belong to someone else. Just stop. If you had ever cared about me then I’m begging you please just walk away.

Nadech: (depressed) I always care about you Yaya.  (Opening her window curtains) Get some air. And please relax I will go.

Nadech wore his t-shirt and walked away. He dint bother to even question her as to why she proceeded with him as he knew it was purely out of love. He was convinced about 2 things. One she doesn’t love Michael. Two. She loved him very much. He also dint bother to argue with her as he dint want her to know that he was trying to get close to her secret. He didn’t want her to know that he already has his doubts on Michael and alert her.

Nadech walked into another room, the one which was not his.

Nadech: (happy) Hey Mark

Mark: (confused) Dude what took you so long? All you had to do was open her curtains. What were you doing in there, (teasing) your skin looks so healthy and ears are so red.

Nadech: (mumbling) No… Nothing. I went for a jog as she had not come to her room. When she arrived I somehow managed to open her window curtains.

Mark: (curious) How did you open them by the way?

Nadech: (smiling) I will let you know when you are having such a situation. Let’s proceed shall we?

Mark: (smiling) Alright. (Looking at her window) Now all we have to do is wait.

This is why 5th suite was booked. Nadech had asked Mark to book a suite just opposite to Yaya’s suite making sure they could see through the window.

Nadech and Mark waited, but no sign of Michael. This was their chance to see and judge how Yaya and Michael behave when they were alone.

It was dinner time. Nadech carefully sneaked back to his room got dressed and joined everyone at the table.

Michael: (smiling) Khun Nadech you look so happy. What could be the reason for it? Would you mind sharing with us.

Nadech: (smiling) Nothing like that Khun Michael, I just feel so refreshed after a good nap.

Yaya chocked on her food a bit.

Michael: (giving he water) Are you Ok Yaya?

Yaya: (drinking) I’m … I’m fine.

Michael: (turning to Nadech, smiling) Oh! Ok so that’s why you were missing.

Nadech: (smiling) Yes.

They continued eating. Suddenly later Nadech slowly touched her leg with his. Yaya flinched.

Nadech: (acting worried) What happened Khun Yaya? Are you ok?

Yaya: I’m ... I’m fine. I don’t like this. It’s too spicy.

Matt: (confused) It’s a desert Yaya.

Yaya: I meant it’s too sweet. (Looking at Nadech) I don’t feel like having anything sweet anymore.

Michael ordered her entree instead of dessert, which she was happy to eat to distract herself.

Nadech and Matt bid good bye and headed for their suites. Nadech, after dropping Matt to her door, ran to Mark’s suite.

Nadech: Has she come yet?

Mark: (looking at her window) No not yet. (Pausing) Here. here she comes…… (Pausing) This is good he has come too.

Nadech and Mark dimmed the lights and looked to see what happens. They were not able to hear them though. Her window glass was closed but curtains still open.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 44

Michael: (smiling, entering her room) So did you enjoy these two days?

Yaya: (disinterested) Yes.

Michael: (mocking) Which one? The first day with me? Or the second day with him?

Yaya starled.

Yaya: (trying to look unaffected) What do you mean?

Michael: (walking towards her) Let me simplify. Did you enjoy the first day with me partying or second day with him on your bed?

Yaya: (stepping back) What the hell are you saying?

Michael: (angry) Do you really want to act as if nothing happened or lie that he was not in you room.

Yaya: (declaring) Nothing happened as he was not in my room.

Michael: (furious, face to face) Don’t you dare lie to me. His t-shirt was fallen near you bed. It’s the same t-shirt he had worn to the pool. Din't you love birds even realize this much?

Yaya was in complete shock. She was scared now.

Michael: (pushing her shoulder, furious, stepping towards her) I wanted you to wear the bikini for me not him and you…and you
were busy sleeping with him??? I had planned this whole night for us, for us to be together. To finally be with you and hold you in my arms and you …. You slept with him.

Yaya dint have any words to say. She was just stepping back at his advances, thinking what was about to happen.

Michael: (mocking) He felt so refreshed is it? What did you do to make him feel so refreshed? Tell me. (Yaya was silent) Ok at least tell me where and all did he touch you. Where and all did that loser exactly touch you?

Yaya alerted at the word ‘loser’. Being in Nadech’s arms had kind of restored her strength. She immediately shot back at his insult to him.

Yaya: (ordering) Don’t you dare call him that. (Smirking) Besides, I think you should ask me where and all he didn’t touch, because that would be a shorter list.

Michael: (furious, slapping her) You SLUT!

Yaya : (declaring, smiling) I would rather be his slut, than your wife.

Nadech : (looking at her window, mighty furious) That bastard.

He sprinted up and tried to run but Mark held him tight. Nadech pushed him to the ground and advanced. Mark caught hold of his leg and pulled him back.

Mark: (holding onto him real tight) Nadech wait, don’t ruin it.

Nadech: (yelling) He hurt her mark, he hurt her. I will break that bastard’s hand.

Mark: (getting up and pulled him hard) Nadech please hold on.

Nadech: (yelling) Let me go.

Nadech punched Mark and Mark fell to the floor. He immediately realized what he had done.

Nadech: (lifting him up, guilty) I’m sorry. I’m sooo sorry Mark.

Mark: (smiling) Don’t worry. This had to come before for Kim’s incident and it has finally arrived. I feel so much better now.  (Pausing) But please wait. We need to see what exactly happens please. This is our only chance. If situation gets out of hand we will go together.

Nadech wasn’t calm. But he stood there looking at her window.

Michael: (holding her hand) You will be punished you know.

Yaya startles. She immediately thinks back to the line when he said he wanted to spend the night with her.

Yaya: (pleading) Michael don’t do this.

Michael: (smiling) Don’t worry baby. (Pointing towards her heart) This time I will directly hit straight at you heart. (Holding her chin) About spending the night, I will do it when I wanna do it, the way I had planned to do it but just not today. (Ordering) Go take bath, get his scent off of your body.

Michael just walked out smiling. Yaya had no clue as to what to expect. She just took a breath smiling for the fact that he left without harming her.

Mark: (extremely confused) Weren’t they arguing? How suddenly did both of them looked so normal? Why did she look like she was pleading him and then he just held her chin and said something smiling and left. Then she also smiled.

Nadech:  (extremely serious still thinking about the slap) I have no idea. But I will go ask her myself.

Nadech quickly rushed to her room and knocked.

Yaya opened the door and he quickly got in and locked it.

Nadech: (touching her cheek, worried) Yaya, does it hurt.

Yaya was alerted that he must have seen the whole thing. But she wanted to know what exactly he knew so that she could answer accordingly.

Yaya: (pushing him) What?  Nothing hurts. Just get out.

Nadech: (worried, going closer to her, touching her cheek gently, speaking in on breath) I know he slapped you. (angry)  I wanted to break his hand that second itself. (Wondering) But then you both seemed to calm down suddenly and why were you pleading and then why did he smile and hold your chin and why did you smile after he leave? What exactly happened?

Yaya was thankful that he dint know exactly what had happened. Her sight fell on the open curtains. She then remembered him opening the curtain and figured it out. She lied. Oh! She lied so convincingly.

Yaya: (shoving his hand away, turning away from him) It’s all because of you. He knew you were in my room. You shirt was on the floor, remember. He is a great man that’s why he did not say anything that time. Later when he confronted me and I lied, he got angry and slapped me and said that if I dint want to stay with him I can leave him. That’s why I pleaded. I pleaded him not to go away from me. He then wholeheartedly forgave and held my chin said that he loves me a lot and apologized for slapping me. That’s why I smiled. I was thankful that everything got sorted out. Just think, if any guy's girlfriend was with another man then obviously he will slap.

Nadech felt like he was hit by a tornado. For once, for once it was actually convincing. For once it actually seemed like the truth.

Nadech: Really Yaya? Any guy whose girlfriend was with another guy will slap her??? (refering that she was his girlfriend)

Yaya was silent.

Nadech: (continuing) So he forgave you?

Yaya: (turning towards him, smiling) Yes.

Nadech: And you pleaded to stay with him?

Yaya: Yes why wouldn't I?

Nadech: (angry) Then what the hell were you doing with me?

Yaya: (angry) I dint invite you into my room. You did everything yourself. Your tied my hands. You said that if I don’t kiss you, you will let Michael witness us.

Nadech: (angry, yelling) Then why the hell did you let me proceed. Why did you respond to my kiss?

Yaya: (angry) Hey I’m only human. Didn’t I tell you that I wanted to get physical with you before? Finally I got a taste of it and got a little carried away. But I was the one to stop you. How is that my fault? (pausing) Ok even if you think it’s my fault, then I will apologize. (joining hands) I’m extremely sorry Khun Nadech. Please don’t repeat this and even I will not. Its best if you go away from my life.

Nadech: (declaring, holding her wrists) Urassaya remember one thing. No matter what happens I will never let go of you.

Nadech walks out.  He calls Mark and asks him to see if she closes her curtain. She dint. She knew if she did close, then he would know that she has figured it out. Nadech was depressed not knowing what to think. He decided that until he sees the CCTV footage he will not think of this situation. He asked Mark to get it as soon as possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day morning around 8am, Nadech and Michael had separately arrived to the site as they were ready to place the pillars into the foundation. They both kept their distance concentrating on work.

Yaya’s car arrived at 10 am. A soon as she got out and walked a bit towards the site, Michael signaled to one of the workers.

There was a temporary stairway created around each pillar as the workers could fit steel boards to completely surround the
pillar so that it can hold in the concrete to be poured. Nadech was standing on the stairs instructing his workers while Michael was on ground.

As soon as Michael signaled, the worker acted as though he lost control over the stairs and pushed Nadech down. He fell from 25 feet. His leg hit a steel cable and then he fell straight on cement bags. Nadech’s forehead was bleeding from left side. Nadech was still conscious. All the workers rushed towards him.

Yaya entered the site to see all workers gathered around 30 feet away from her, she tried to see who it was.

When she realised it was Nadech, her heart dropped.

Yaya: (dropping her bag, running towards him like crazy) Naaaaaaaaaaadeeeeeechh.

Nadech could see her running towards him.

Nadech: (raising his right hand towards her, eyes closing, falling unconscious) Ya…….

Before she could even run 20 feet, Michael came from the side, held her hand turning her. She pushed him hard running crazy towards Nadech. Michael signaled his worker who had got down from the stairs and was a bit ahead. He came in front of her and put a hand kerchief containing chloroform making her unconscious. He dragged her to the side, making sure no one see and then Michael put her in his car and drove her to her mansion. Nadech was immediately taken to the hospital. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I might be able to post another part today. Take care. :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
omg chaitra so villainous m is to plan that dangerous fall ! poor nadech my heart aches for him ! poor yaya captured in the most sickening manner only a psycho can think of ! im glad yaya ran and called out his name at least he knows she cares/loves him though there is nothing much she could do to save her love ! please dun let disaster happen to yadech ! we're so close yet so far from their union. this time round seems a very tough situation. im worried for nadech he is critically injured, worried for yaya dun know what that creep will do to her, cant bear for him to touch her ! thank you chaitra im looking forward to know what happens next.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
omg chaitra so villainous m is to plan that dangerous fall ! poor nadech my heart aches for him ! poor yaya captured in the most sickening manner only a psycho can think of ! im glad yaya ran and called out his name at least he knows she cares/loves him though there is nothing much she could do to save her love ! please dun let disaster happen to yadech ! we're so close yet so far from their union. this time round seems a very tough situation. im worried for nadech he is critically injured, worried for yaya dun know what that creep will do to her, cant bear for him to touch her ! thank you chaitra im looking forward to know what happens next.

hey Key he doesn't hear her, but he definitely sees her.  stay tuned and see what happens tomorrow. 2 big secrets reveal tomorrow and day after climax. :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
chaitra said:

hey Key he doesn't here her, but he definitely sees her.  stay tuned and see what happens tomorrow. 2 big secrets reveal tomorrow and day after climax. :)
im dying to know chaitra ! cant wait for your next update. thank you for a great story.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
2 tshirts were involved. one Nadech's and one Yaya's. Nadech takes of his and drops it on the floor when he enters her room. Later when M comes, Nadech sees that she was still in her bikini, and the fact that Michael was  ogling her at the pool, so he took her t shirt from the cupboard and helps her put it on.

He had to tie her strings, untie her hands, help her put a t shirt on and he had to hide, so in this mess they both forget about Nadech's t shirt lying on the floor. M notices this when he glances all around. He knew Nadech was in the room that minute, that's why he left. If he would have confronted Nadech he knew that Yaya will speak the truth the minute he will put his hands on Nadech. Utimately Nadech would find out everything if M had called him out that time. That's why he leave silently. Hence the questions at the dinner table. 

Then Nadech takes of her t shirt to make love to her. Even after she rejects he just picks up his shirt and walks off without realizing that M might have seen his t shirt :)

If you read the scene carefully then you guys will know that i have clearly mentioned his or her's.... Yadech making out neatly distracts from this key point. M instead of being hot headed and confronting Nadech, he uses this brilliantly to weaken Yaya and punishes Nadech for touching her assuming they did the deed. M finally confirms that he was pretty serious every time he said he will hurt Nadech. Now you know why Yaya had let him kiss at their "date"

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
not only are you a great storyteller, so fast in updating the ff, ure very thorough and detailed, champagne/wine, tees reference ! thanks for this additional info. how will the story spin from here i want to know. thanks again chaitra.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Morning ladies! @chaitra, it's always nice to wake up to see your update. Thank you so much for being so quick on it. I really appreciate your time and your hardwork. Thank you na!!

I was all happy when Nadech and Yaya finally became one but nope it didn't happen. Soo disappointed. Can't wait for more, can't wait for what you have in store for us.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everybody and thanks for your wonderful shares na ka.

Yaya is so pretty for VogueThailand mag.  photoshoot......

cr: @voguethailand , during her cover shoot trip with #VogueThailand
on the famous facet mirrored spiral staircase that Coco Chanel designed
for her own 31 Rue Cambon Apartment back in the days! Captured by
@kullawit

Beautiful view and beautiful lady......

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks MrsChum for sharing na ka.

Awww......love this picture very much.  It's the highlight of my day :yes:    .The eye contact and body language are simply beautiful!!!  Super :heart:  the way Nadech staring at nong Yaya..... :wub:.  And, :heart: those dimples of his :bhehe: .
MrsChum said:
Awwwwwweee!! :heart: :heart: :heart: