[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and hope you all have a wonderful day na ka

:heart: :heart: :heart:

She.....is the woman who is closest to him at this moment.

'Yaya' - 'Mayumi' guarantees 'pe Nadech' is greattttttt !!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:    Ryu & Mayumi

cr:as tagged

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you everybody for the shares! Thanks @bubba for the translation! They are adorable to the MAXX!! (lol... hehehe see what I did there...? Lays MAXX HAHAHA)

TEASER for Perd Kong Wic 3 :heart: :heart: :heart: :) With Ryu and Mayumi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLSFlzoXSyE

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QLSFlzoXSyE

Did Yaya say something about her P'Nadech being handsome???? Or what did she compliment him on??? They are sooo cute! :heart: I can't wait to watch this!!!

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@spanky Thank you for helping to clarify! :) :thanks:

@fea4567 Yes!! Replayed that scene and the rolling in the blanket scene HAHAHAHAHA! Basically replayed the whole video :dance1:  :woot:  :woot2:   :cloud9:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Del Rey, thanks for sharing the teaser clip na. 
Awww......once again, Yaya said pe Nadech is so handsome in this lakorn.

Wow.....Yaya is a presenter for 10 products so far in 2014.  She'll launch a new product #11 this Friday.
So happy and proud of her.

cr:withloveurassayas

Teaw posted this and wrote, "The Sun will be rise and shine by Tomorrow Night!!! "

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for sharing!! I love the teaser for yadech part!! So cute....Yaya and her "BIG" smile when she said " P'Nadech lor mak!! Got me smile from ear to ear and replay the clip over and over again..

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 57

The other gang members also arrived, but on seeing the police vehicle they just escaped from that place. Both Michael and Yoshio were rushed into the operation theater. The wedding was called off. Macrovitz family and Mae Keaw, all reached the hospital within one hour.

Mark had already submitted the video proof to the police. Nadech and Yaya were taken into a separate room in the hospital and their statements were taken. The police informed the whole thing to both the families.

The doctor came out after 1 and half hour.

Doctor: Who here is from Michael’s side?

Macrovitz: (worried) He… I’m Macrovitz. He is my son doctor. Is he alright?

Doctor: (dull) I’m sorry to inform you this Mr. Macrovitz but your son is no more.

Macrovitz: (shocked) What?

Doctor: He was shot in the leg but the bullet had ruptured his femoral artery and he suffered a lot of blood loss. We did everything we could but we couldn’t save him. We are extremely sorry.

Mr. Macrovitz just sat down in shock. Michael’s mum and sister burst out crying. The scene was difficult to witness.

Nadech, Yaya and Mae Keaw were on another floor near another operation theater and had just heard the news about Michael. They all quickly ran down to console the family. No matter what Michael had done, the loss of him would definitely affect his family.

Mae Keaw: (in tears) We are extremely sorry for your loss Khun Macrovitz. A child passing away before the parent is every parent’s worst nightmare. No one deserves that.

Macrovitz: I can’t believe our Michael is no more. (Turning to Yaya) Yaya I need to apologize to you for everything that Michael put you through. This is all our fault. Instead of providing him with every facilities and comfort if we would have thought him some valuable lessons he wouldn't have turn out this way.

Michael’s mum: (crying) I agree, we should have brought him up better. If anyone would have behaved with our daughter this way, we would make sure the person is punished. Michael got what he deserved for disrespecting a woman. I apologize instead of him Yaya. Please forgive us.

Yaya: (in tears) No. Please don’t apologize. You people are no way responsible for any of it. Whatever happened had happened, but I never wanted Michael to end up like this.

Macrovitz: I know dear. (Controlling himself) We should leave now. We will collect his body when they release it.

Michael’s mum and dad walk away.

Nadech: (to Matt) Matt can I please talk to you for a second?

Matt: (turning away from him, dull) No Nadech. I will talk to you when I’m ready. Right now my family needs me.

Matt leaves. Nadech, Yaya and Mae Keaw all go back to Yoshio's operation theater. 2 hours had gone by still no sign of the doctor. The tension kept rising. Nadech followed Yaya practically everywhere. Even if she wanted to go to loo, he stood outside and waited for her, not leaving her alone even for a single second because he was scared that if his dad could not make it then she will disappear thinking she caused another parent to die because of her bad luck.

3 hours passed by, still no luck. Everyone was worried and restless. A nurse walked out.

Nadech: (rushing towards nurse) Is everything alright. Is my dad ok?

Nurse: The operation is still going on Sir. We are in no position to tell what might happen.

Mae Keaw starts crying. Nadech was busy consoling her and suddenly both notice that Yaya is missing.

Mae Keaw: (worried) Nadech, I’m fine. I will stay here in case the doctor wants me, you go search for her, go.

Nadech quickly ran searching for her in every corner of the hospital, but she was nowhere to be seen. Finally he sees her in front of a Buddha statue in the entrance of the hospital.

Yaya: (crying) God, please you have to help us. You have to give dad back to us at any cost. You have already taken 3 people away from me but in return you have given 3 amazing people in my life who love me a lot and were ready to sacrifice themselves for my sake. I don’t want anything else apart from them. Please don’t take even one person away from me please.

Nadech comes and hugs her.

Nadech: (hugging her, in tears) Yaya, please don’t worry. I’m sure dad will be alright.

Yaya: (hugging, crying) I can’t lose any of you Nadech. I refuse to lose any of you.

Nadech: Shh please don’t cry. Nothing bad is going to happen.

Nadech and Yaya walk back to the operation theaterThe Doctor finally comes out.

Nadech: Doctor please can you tell us what is happening.

Mae Keaw: (worried) Is my husband alright doctor?

Nadech holds Yaya’s hand.

Doctor: (smiling) The operation was successful and he is absolutely fine. Please don’t worry.

Everyone was relieved. Nadech hugged Yaya and Mae Keaw.

Nadech: But why did the surgery take so long? Was there any complication?

Doctor: No Khun Nadech. The gun was a high calibre one. So the bullet was out of his body the minute it was shot. Luckily the bullet was nowhere near his main artery so there was not too much damage done. First we thought of operating by cracking open his chest to get to his heart which could take him around 6 months to completely recover. But since we dint have the need to take out the bullet we thought we will use a robotic procedure in which we insert a tiny scope through the bullet hole to see what damage was done and then we repair it using robotic arms which can get inside that hole and repair the tissue and shut the hole without the need to crack opening his chest or any major operation. Because of this procedure he can recover in a week. But we would advise bed rest for another week. Right now he will be under 24 hours observation and you people will not be allowed to visit. But I assure you he is absolutely fine. He might be old, but his body is responding really well to all the medications so please don’t worry.

Nadech: Thank you. Thank you so much doctor. We are grateful.

Doctor: I just did my job Khun Nadech.

Mae Keaw/Yaya: Thank you doctor.

The doctor nods and walks away.

All three of them hug each other and rejoiced.

Nadech: (happy) See Yaya your prayer worked. He is alright.

Yaya just smiled and hugged him and thanked god in mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 58

After 2 days Yoshio was shifted into general ward and his family was allowed to visit him.

Yoshio: Yaya please come sit next to me.

Yaya went and sat in the chair next to Yoshio.

Yoshio: (holding hand) Yaya, firstly I want to apologize to you. In spite of knowing the truth, I risked your life to keep Nadech’s life intact when the fact is both of your lives are interconnected. I can’t believe I thought of separating you both.

Yaya: (crying) NO dad.  You shouldn't apologize because you took the right decision. I was in the same state and choose just like you. Besides you shouldn't have pushed me away and took the bullet you know. If something would happen to you, how could we live?

Yoshio: No dear. If something would have happened to you how could we live? Yaya I’m sorry for whatever I put you through. I don’t even deserve to be called “dad”. Please accept my apology so that I can be peaceful.

Yaya:  Only on one condition. You should let me call me dad “dad”.

Yoshio: Only on one condition. (Smiling) If you give me that sweet 5 years old smile.

Yaya: (confused same as Mae Keaw and Nadech) 5 year old smile? I don’t get it.

Yoshio: You thought I didn’t know about you? When I found out that from past 3 months 10,000 baht was getting transferred to a person named “Yaya Urassaya”. I was curious as why Nadech’s mum was hiding this fact from me because she never hides anything. One day I followed her and saw that she went to her friend Urin’s home. I knew Urin from before. After 30 minutes Nadech’s mum left and I was wondering who this Yaya could be so I walked towards Urin’s home. On the way a girl got tripped by my leg.

Yoshio: (lifting Yaya) Oh my dear, I’m so sorry. I did not see you there.

Yaya: (smiling and joining hands) Sorry Uncle. It is my fault. I was walking backwards.

Yoshio: (smiling at her cuteness) What is your name sweetheart? Where is your house?

Yaya: (smiling) Yaya. (pointing towards Urin's house) This is my house.

Yoshio understood that Mae Keaw must have helped Urin adopt, as he knew she doesnt have a kid. He was happy that his wife was so good hearted so he decided not to ask about the money.

Yoshio: (realizing, smiling) Oh your Yaya is it? 

Yaya: (wondering) Do you know me?

Yoshio: (smiling) Yes.

Yaya: How?

Yoshio: You just now told me that you Yaya. That’s how I know you.

Yaya: (touching her head, smiling) Oh yes.

Yoshio: Yaya, remember you should never walk backwards on road.

Yaya: (smiling) Ok.

Yoshio: Now go home dear.

Yaya said bye and happily went inside.

------

Yoshio: So can I please get that 5 years old smile.

Yaya gave her signature smile and hugged Yoshio. Yoshio was happy and hugged her back. Nadech and Mae Keaw were happiest.

Yoshio: (holding Nadech’s hand in his palm, crying) Nadech I sorry my son. I’m sorry for putting you through all of that. I’m sorry for the way I have been from the childhood, but I need to tell you that my love for you has never decreased nor will it ever decrease.

Nadech: (hugging him, crying) I’m so sorry dad that I didn’t talk to you for so many days dad. I had no idea you would do all of that for me. I yelled at you, I disrespected you and yet you just put up with it. I should havae tried to understand you better.

Yoshio: Oh my son. You know I so proud of what you are right. You did not tolerate the way I behaved with Yaya because I was wrong and that’s exactly what I had expected from a person like you. No matter who it is, if they are wrong then they are wrong. You mother has done a wonderful job in bringing you up. I’m proud to say that you are my son (turning to Yaya) and daughter.

Both Yaya and Nadech hugged him.

Yoshio: (turning to Mae Keaw) Sudarath…

Mae Keaw: (interrupting, teasing) Yoshio if I knew you’re capable of so much sweetness I would have shot you earlier.

Everyone burst out laughing.

Mae Keaw: (hugging him, emotional) Don’t you ever dare to leave me.

Yoshio: (hugging) Never.

Nadech: (quoting Mae Keaw, hugging Yaya) Don’t you ever dare to leave me.

Yaya: (smiling) Never.

Yoshio was discharged within 3 days. Yaya was not allowed to go back to her old home till the wedding. She was threatened by her new family members and finally made to stay in the same house. All her things were shifted from Macrovitz mansion to Yoshio’s home. Next day, Macrovitz family held the funeral procedure. Yaya and Nadech attended and consoled the family.

Matt: Nadech can I talk to you for a minute.

Nadech: Yes. Of course.

Matt: (turning away from him) Nadech I have no issues with whatever happened between us. I should have felt bad that you acted like you liked me but the signs were pretty clear from day one where your heart belonged. Besides you never misbehaved or took advantage of me so in a way we just hung out as friends. But I have to tell you that I had liked you a lot. (pausing) But you know what, I think I deserve someone who love me for me the way you love Yaya. I also have to apologize from Michael’s behavior. I can’t even imagine what Yaya must have gone through.

Nadech: No Matt. I’m sorry. I should have never played along. I’m truly sorry Matt. I’m so sorry for hurting you.

Matt: No worries, Nadech. But we will remain friends.

Nadech: Definitely.

Matt: Don’t forget to call me to you wedding.

Nadech: (smiling) Of course.

They both shake hands and part ways.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chaitra

sarNie Adult

Part - 59

2 weeks pass by and Yoshio was all back to normal. He went for a morning walk with his new favorite daughter while Nadech lazily slept in bed.

Mae Keaw was busy preparing breakfast. Yaya and Yoshio returned from walk.

Mae Keaw: Yaya can you please go wake up that boy.

Yaya: (climbing stairs) Yes mom.

Yaya knocks on his door. He doesn't respond. She slowly opens the door.

Yaya: (shaking him) P’Nadech…

He doesn’t respond. . Yaya sat next to him and looked at him. He looked so peaceful and calm. She simply took and glass of water and poured all over his face. Nadech eyes shot open and the first thing he noticed was her pointing and laughing at him. Nadech grabbed her, turned and pinned her on bed and came on top of her.

Nadech: Wow what a morning surprise. Will you kiss me and appologize?

Yaya: (smiling) Never.

He bent to kiss her but she blocked with her hand.

Yaya: What are you doing? You are not supposed to touch me till we get married.

Nadech: (confused) And who made this rule?

Yaya: (smiling) Me.

Nadech: (kissing on cheek) Like I will listen to you. (pausing) Yaya why are you sweating so much?

Yaya: Morning walk with dad. (Blushing) Now let me go P’Nadech.

Nadech: (romantic) Come we will bath together. And don’t call me P’Nadech. From today I'm Nadech for you.

Yaya: (teasing) OK Nadech ask dad’s permission and then we will bath together.

Nadech: (smirking) I’m not scared of him you know.

Yaya: (smiling) Is that so? Dad….

Nadech tried to shut her mouth but Yaya pushed him and ran down.

Yoshio: What happened Yaya?

Yaya: (complaining, lying) Nadech pinched me.

But Yoshio knew what exactly would have happened.

Yoshio: (yelling) Nadech…. (Pausing) Nadech…

Nadech: (hurrying) Yes…Yes dad. Coming.

Yoshio: (strict) Why are irritating my daughter?

Nadech: (looking down) I didn’t do anything to her.

Yaya: (yelling) Liar. See my face is red and burning.

Yoshio: Yaya there is a stick behind the cupboard, go get it dear.

Yaya happily obliged.

Yoshio: (holding stick) Nadech. Sit ups, NOW. (Turning to Yaya) Yaya how many shall we give?

Yaya: (crossing her leg) 50.

Nadech was giving deadly stares to Yaya and doing sit ups.

Yaya: (warning) Oye look down or I will raise it to 100.

Mae Keaw: Why are you father and daughter irritating my son?

Nadech: (complaining) See mom. Punish her.

Yoshio: (laughing) Sudarath, I think we should get the kids married before they give us a kid.

Mae Keaw: (laughing) Your right.

Yaya and Nadech looked at each other and blushed. Yaya as usual spoke first to cover her embarrassment.

Yaya: (leaning on Yoshio) Dad search a guy for me. I want to get married fast.

Yoshio: (pointing towards Nadech) What’s wrong with this one?

Yaya: He has not proposed yet. Why should I wait for him?

Mae Keaw: That is true. A perfect proposal is every girl’s dream.

Yoshio: (strict) Nadech last chance, will you propose or not?

Nadech: (teasing) I will dad but I just have to check when Matt is free?

Yaya: (raged) MATT!

She took the stick from Yoshio and ran behind him.

Yoshio: (shouting) Yaya, five from my side.

Mae Keaw: (shouting) 5 from me.

Nadech totally received around 20 shots.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another week passes by. Yaya was getting restless. They went for a walk in the park. Yaya suddenly stopped.

Nadech: (wondering) What happened Yaya?

Yaya: (angry) Just get lost. I want to break up with you.

Nadech: (teasing) Why baby?

Yaya: (yelling) Then what. You have the ring, you have a girl who is waiting to get married to you, our parents have agreed. What more do you want?

Nadech: The perfect way to propose. I want to propose you in the best way possible so you have to wait till I get such idea.

Yaya: Nadech you don’t have to overdo it all the time. Just a simple proposal is fine. I will say yes anyways. (ordering) Just propose right now, let’s get this over with.

Nadech: (laughing)  No way. I need to find the perfect proposal for my perfect girl.

Yaya: Fine, marry someone else. Don’t talk to me.

Yaya walks away. Nadech tries to convince her and talk to her but she doesn’t respond.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day Nadech and Yaya arrived to the office together in one car. They got out of the elevator. Yaya held his hand and walked with him. Nadech was happy that even though she wasn't talking to him she was at least holding his hand and that too in office. They reached to the center of the office and suddenly Yaya stopped walking.

Nadech: (confused) Yaya What happened?

Yaya: (smiling) Turn towards me.

Nadech turned. Yaya signaled to Mark.

Mark: (announcing) Attention everyone. Take your places. Mae Keaw, Yoshio, Mint, Mark and whole of the office staff were present.

Nadech: (confused) Yaya what’s happening?

Yaya: Wait.

All the staff went to another room and came out holding a big fluff of cotton candy in each hand. They all stood in a huge circle around Nadech and Yaya and kneeled down holding cotton candy.

Yaya took out ‘the’ Rolex watch from her pocket and kneeled down on one knee in front of him. Nadech knew what was about to happen. He was red and beaming.

Yaya: (kneeling down and holding ‘the’ Rolex watch in hand, smiling) Nadech…

Nadech: (smiling) Hmm…

Yaya: (smiling) My sweet sweet Barry. You are the reason why I smile, you are the reason why I’m happy, you are the reason why I even exist. I don’t know if time belongs to us are not but today I want to take this time and opportunity to tell my whole world that I belong only to you. (Pausing)  So here I am, ready to trade all the cotton candy in the world to you if… if in return you give me the extraordinary honor of being your wife.

(Pausing, smiling) Will you marry me?

Nadech just experienced the out of world emotion.

Nadech: (overwhelmed) Yes…

Yaya got up and placed the watch on his hand, thus sealing the deal.

Staff: (cheering) Kiss the cheek. Kiss the cheek.

Nadech: (showing his cheek, smiling) Since you have taken the responsibility go ahead…

Yaya went close to him turned his cheek and kissed straight on his lips. “I Love you”.

Everyone clapped and rejoiced. Yoshio and Mae Keaw were extremely happy.

Nadech: (interrupting) Hold on hold on. (Laughing) If my “fiancee” would have waited till evening then she would be the one receiving the proposal but I can guaranty you that I couldn't have topped this. (overwhelmed) This is just perfect. (Pausing) It feels great to receive a proposal. Now I know how you ladies feel (everyone laughs). But… Since this is my one true love, my one time wedding to the love of my life how can I miss this opportunity.

Nadech takes out the diamond ring from his pocket and kneels down.

Nadech: (smiling) Urassaya

Yaya: (blushing) Hmm…

Nadech: My sweetest Yaya, I smile when I see you smile, I’m happy when I know you’re happy, without you I don’t exist because you are my life, my beating heart. So would you please give me the extraordinary honor of being your husband so that I can share all my cotton candy with you every day, all the way, forever.

Nadech: (smiling) Will you marry me?

Yaya: (ecstatic, smiling) Yes… 

Nadech got up and put the ring on her ring finger. He then suddenly pulled her close and dipped her and said “I love you too” and kissed her. The kiss went on for a while for which Mark had to interrupt saying “get a room”. Then they just hugged each other while the whole office celebrated. Nadech and Yaya kneeled in front of their parents and took their blessings. Mint and Mark hugged them and wished.

A perfect day. 2 perfect proposals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 days pass by and already the staff received their wedding invitation that said

“I asked, and she said Yes

OR was it the other way around?

However it happened.

I believed in our love and the universe has brought me to my angel,

I believed in our love and was rescued by my knight in shining Armour.

I Barry Nadech Kugimiya and me Yaya Urassaya Sperbund

invite you to join us on our special day when we begin our happily ever after.”

The wedding was going to be held in the new house.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are invited too :) Final 3 chapters tonight or tomorrow morning. bye have a great day :) 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Good riddance of M ! His family, Kugimiya family and Yaya are all good moral beings, letting go graciously. Now Nadech and Yaya can move on to the final level of their lives, their happily after !

Thanks Chai for the detailed bullet operating procedure, you really thorough searched to give us a real-time explanation, I appreciate that. I love how you created the very loving Yoshio, he has so much love and respect for Yaya it is awesome ! Kugimiya plus Yaya is a complete family, joyous, blessed and so much love.

Its a first for me : Yaya proposed to Nadech ! It reflects how much and her love is on top for Nadech. They both proposed so romantically, the invitation fits so perfectly.

I love P58, 59 they are so lovingly thought of, phrased and worded by you, especially the proposal and invitation. May i suggest this beautiful song to seal Yadech's love Chai, to me it fits them to a tee ! Hope you dun mind. 

Michael Buble - Close Your Eyes
Lyrics MetroLyrics

Close your eyes,
Let me tell you all the reasons why
I think you're one of a kind.
Here's to you,
The one that always pulls us through
Always do what you gotta do
You're one of a kind, thank god you're mine.

You're an angel dressed in armour.
You're the fair in every fight.
You're my life and my safe harbour,
Where the sun sets every night.
And if my love is blind,
I don't wanna see the light.

It's your beauty that betrays you
Your smile gives you away
Cause you're made of strength and mercy
And my soul is yours to save
I know this much is true,
When my world was dark and blue
I know the only one who rescued me was you

Close your eyes,
Let me tell you all the reasons why
You're never gonna have to cry
Because you're one of a kind.
Yeah, here's to you,
The one that always pulls us through
You always do what you gotta do, baby

When your love pours down on me
I know I'm finally free
So I tell you gratefully,
Every single beat in my heart
Is yours to keep.

Close your eyes,
Let me tell you all the reasons why, baby
You're never gonna have to cry, baby
Yeah, here's to you,
You're the one that always pulls us through
You always do what you gotta do, baby

You're the reason why I'm breathing
With a little look my way
You're the reason that I'm feeling
It's finally safe to stay.

And of course I have to thank you, so does my MY friend, for sharing this ff with us, we love it Chai !

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
First of all I am so relieved that no more antagonist for the rest of the chapters! I love how they keep yaya close to them not leave
her out of sight. The funny thing when ya told yosh na pinched her I cracked up coz dad knew what's really happened! The whole scenario was hilarious!
Oh the surgical procedure performed by dr. Chaitra...was AWESOOOOOOME!!!
The proposal part...that was two heck of proposals! PRETTY UNIQUE!! They are truly deep in love! Who cares who propose first! I really admire ya for what she did! TRULY REMARKABLE!! I am getting an idea for my next life LOL!!
Thanks a million all of you for updates again, talk later.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Key...

Idea :whistle:
Since you have posted the song that is so marvelously appropriate for the FF, lets just ask our lovely translators to translate it to Thai. We will get some great singer and record the song. I will book Yadech. We will ask Vimalee, MrsChum and Bubba to translate the script to thai, then we will go to Bangkok and direct the lakorn.  :scooter:

"The battle of Love" on your screens next year  :scarytv:

JOkes apart, I love it. The song is beautiful, meaningful and amazing I love it. Thank you soooooooooooooo much.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much @del rey for the teaser clip, I love it ! Watching it nonstop for an hour and smiling like crazy!
Hi @bubba thanks for the info on Yaya's product presentations. It is a lot and its only July still a good half year ahead maybe with more to add on her impressive portfolio. Appreciate it bubba !

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
@keylargo, I always play that song every single day! That fits them perfectly! Really love that song! And also mariah carey song my all time fave "I can't live without you"!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Hi Joma,

Thank you for such a lovely feedback. Why wait for next life and you can propose in this one itself? Even if you are married you can just surprise. I'm sure your partner will love it :)

First i thought of using roses but then cotton candy came into my mind so......

About medical procedure, I wanted Yoshio to get well fast. I saw this recent show where they repair the heart using robotic arms, and you actually recover in a week So i used that :)