[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for sharing jin and fin pictures, teaser clip, translation and comments na ka.

Awww.......so sweet........

cr:as tagged

Bottom Left,

"Where will you carry me?"
"I'm going to carry you into the room, my love.  Newlywed must be diligently carried."
"Don't.....don't let go na.  I'm afraid of falling."

Bottom Right,

"What will I do to get to hug you like this all night for a lifetime?"
"It's enough pe Nadech.  Just hug in a lakorn is enough."

Good night and sweet dreams na ka.

cik_nuriz

sarNie Egg
My oh my!

Getting all excited after watching the official teaser of RFTD  :cheer: :dance2:  Can't wait to watch their part. Ryu always say something that he didn't mean to Mayumi and ended up regretting that afterwards  :cry:

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
honestly i cant believe that its almost airing even now i am watching the first one still cant believe and damn that was worth the wait the first one is excellent and the cast flawless god help me when the second come cant wait hurry our beautiful couple 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies for all the wonderful pics and translation!! I love waking up to all those beautiful pictures :heart:

Here a short clip of the " Give me Five Concert" press conference. Enjoy!! I wish I can go but I'm too far :(

5 พระเอกหนุ่มแถวหน้าเมืองไทยเปิดตัวGive me 5 concert rate a
Naovarat Pimpang

http://youtu.be/DS3Be_JnjcU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DS3Be_JnjcU

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
The scene where Mayumi got shoot and Ryu tend to her looks so sad. I am going to ball my eyes out during that scene. Also, the part where Ryu was jealous of Golf and Mayumi and went to punch him looks good. I love those scene where Ryu (Nadech) shows his jealous side hehe

Thanks for sharing everyone! I hope you all have or had a very nice day.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone & thanks MrsChum for the clip na.  Wow....wish I could go too.

Looking good!!!
LOL, Nadech said he didn't have to wait for the fans' request, he's already invited Yaya himself!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

our handsome Nadech.....

Working hard before the show.......

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you everyone for sharing.  With all the turmoil and craziness going on here in the Hawaiian islands, being here with all you lovely ladies reading your comments, watching videos/clips, or just looking at pictures of Yadech just stills my heart.  Can't even find the right words to describe how they make me feel.