[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

xauxi

sarNie Egg
Dear all ladies!
I feel sorry because i've been a silent reader and dont have any contribution here for a long time, just enjoyed your post, your photo, video...
I hesitate to comment because my English is not good  :weep: . But today I want to say thank you n times. I love you all because you ladies are very lovely and support Yadech so much. 
P.s: I thought Mrs Chum is Thai. You are amazing and your love for Yadech is impressed too.
Best wishes to all..!!!! :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi @xauxi welcome ! Glad you are joining us. Dont worry this is an absolute dream team here, ladies are wonderful and unconditional in sharing so much. I dun have much to contribute I enjoy all posts. Have a great time with us, enjoy !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
xauxi said:
Dear all ladies!
I feel sorry because i've been a silent reader and dont have any contribution here for a long time, just enjoyed your post, your photo, video...
I hesitate to comment because my English is not good  :weep: . But today I want to say thank you n times. I love you all because you ladies are very lovely and support Yadech so much. 
P.s: I thought Mrs Chum is Thai. You are amazing and your love for Yadech is impressed too.
Best wishes to all..!!!! :heart:
:welcome: to the thread na. Hope you chat with more often. We don't judge or criticize. If we don't like we just move on. Join the ride with us as we will be spazzing more now that the Lakorn is airing. Enjoy na..

Ps. Wish I'm Thai, than I can help you all.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:
OH WOW WOW WOW  :woot:  :numchuck:  :woot:HOT NEWS!!!

Naya lovely house has started subbing RFTD. Thanks a million NAYA lovely house. ENJOY LADIES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M94ifDyPtD8&list=UUBwnSyG653odNP29ZO3WVnA

Hoorayyyy, they are fast! I am so thankful they are subbing it for us. I must say this is my first time ever to watch a whole episode of a lakorn with no sub. I had no idea what they were talking about but maybe like 10 words. Nadech's handsome face and expression was enough to keep me glued on the screen not to mentioned with his perfect koojin made it all the better and sizzling to enjoy :yes:  :heart:  :heart:  :wub:  :wub:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

:welcome1: back to all the formers AF crew and :welcome1: to all the newbies. Please don't be shy and spazz with us all you want. The more the merrier :beer:  :toast:

Could someone show me how to add "Spoiler" tag? I posted a bunch of pictures but deleted because I forgot we needed to do that if  we post more then 3 photos. Thanks a bunch na

My Favorite Pictures of them! As you can tell by my default pic. hehe :cloud9:
Cr: As Tagged.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
@ MrsChum, your most welcome :) . I swear I thought you belong to the brilliant @Vimalee and @Bubba group knowing Thai n all but looks like your more on our side :secret:  Welcome to our side :dance2: . Thank god Nayalovely house is subbing the lakorn. What on earth would we do without such strong Yadech fan base??? We are lucky that everyone is doing their best to find alternative after Lakorn hd and Viki stopped doing RFTD.

@Xauxi welcome to RFTD. Please dont worry about contribution or language. We all speak Yadech language so please dnt worry about anything and don't hesitate to share your opinions with us. Sit back and enjoy :cheer: everything happening on AF. We are already flooded with so many posts to keep us happy for a year so please dnt worry about contribution. Welcome All our lovely newbies. I just keep loosing track of how many newbies have arrived to this site within a short span.

Im so tired of watching the Kendo "practice" :numchuck:  Now i really wanna see the real deal. Yadech will romance during sword fights, kendo practice, dance and 'the bedroom' of course OH! and Takeshi's bedroom also. RYU, himself told in RRHLT that when he will have a girlfriend/wife he will make love all over the house including kitchen so  Im sure they will cover the roads also :rofl: . Go Yadech. :woot2:

@Lazie. Cloud9 Is official Yadech hangout place. AND we all know wednesday we will have Full Attendence.

lazie.<3

sarNie Egg
Good morning/evening/ night to everyone.. :)
@xauxi welcome & I hope you will enjoy you stay here..don't forget to stop by soon.. ☺
@chaitra I do agree with..We were on all in cloud 9 :cloud9:
Well I hope you ladies enjoy your day.. :D
Dr.Mayumi being goofy..

chaitra

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
I heard RS2 rating was low :( :teary:  :scratchchin: Com'on Thai fans...get with the program!!!
WHAT???????????????????? Are you serious :cry: ??????????? What is wrong with people????Forget abt us, just think what the director, actors and producer must be going through???They have invested a good 2 years on this project so come on guys????????? IF you guys dnt like Yadech please send them to us. We can watch them forever.

@m9saeteurn1, lets just keep Yadech with us. Whats say???  :highfive:

@Vimalee can you please tell us RFTD rating. 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
The rating for the first ep was 5.7. Heard that it was raining that day so a lot of ppl wasn't watching Lakorn due to reception issue. Not just RFTD, a lot of other Lakorn that air that day also have some decrease on their rating. Hopefully things will change next wk.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Our Lovefia a.k.a Fia has rated the lakorns she has watched. 10 being the best and 1 being the worst:

Roy Rak Hak Liam Tawan - 7/10

Game Rai Game Rak - 9/10 :woot:

Duang Jai Akkanee -  7/10

Thoranee Nee Ni Krai Krong - 7/10

http://lovefia.com/ratings/   check out ratings of other lakorns.

Thank you so much MrsChum. I hope things change soon for RFTD rating. 

Sorry ladies for flooding Af with so many posts.

Have a great day/ night. :)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
The rating for the first ep was 5.7. Heard that it was raining that day so a lot of ppl wasn't watching Lakorn due to reception issue. Not just RFTD, a lot of other Lakorn that air that day also have some decrease on their rating. Hopefully things will change next wk.

What site did you see this rating posted on?

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:

What site did you see this rating posted on?
I was told by a another Yadecher and also I confirm it with some Thai fans in IG and they gave me the same rating. I think from pantip. But Mayb it could be wrong.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Our own bubba here and Sunny at Spicy Forum posted all the ratings from Pantip there.

The ratings for both CH3 and CH7 seemed very low for the last two weeks.  I was wondering if it had something to do with HD TV.  Remembered a couple of weeks ago, Nadech and Yaya were promoting CH3 HD TV, and I was wondering if the ratings only included the HD TV and many people probably have not switched over yet, or it only included the analog TV and not the HD.   Many people were puzzled about the ratings too even the last episode of RRHLT only got 7.8.

It was very unfortunate that THAILAKORN HD channel got terminated because many sources used its high quality videos.  Also, the schools have just started again so many people are probably busy with school and cannot sub RFTD.