[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Lovely_k said:
Here you go ENJOY LADIES!!! (Sorry for the quick translation....)

About my love life.... It's going good, everything is complete in my life, Love makes me happy, smiling alone sometimes I feel like I am going crazy or when I am weak I don't have no one yet I still have someone with me like my family, my parents my friends they still care and love me. they come and complete my life.

About me and Yaya... We still have good feelings for each other. I have to take care of her like my younger sister because we are still young. 

Thank you soooooo much for translate to us nonthai speaker na ja.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thank you all for sharing pictures, clips, translations, and comments na ka

So sweet....... :wub:

:heart: Awww.......so touching .....
"7 years ago, I've lost you because of the duty, but today and this time, I will not lose you again" .

cr:as tagged

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
Awww.....looking forward to this  :heart: scene   :cloud9:   :cloud9:  :cloud9:

cr:as tagged

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: aaaaahhhh, my dream come true~~~ sooo happy~~~~ so many kisses so many hug i'm turning to goo  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
i think i'm gonna save that pic (you know which one  :bhehe:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: )

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies,

Today is M9seateurn1 BIRTHDAY.

:hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:
Make a wish and blow the candles
:bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:
I hope you receive all the happiness in the world and you had a really good day. May all your dreams come true sweety. 

Today's RFTD's episode is a gift to you :coverlaf:  Have a great day.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
M9seateurn1 !!!

:hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:

let drowning in  :wub:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  together on ur b'day ....hahahahaha

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Gaah, today's episode was so full of Ryu/Mayumi moments. I can't wait to just sit and rewind all of it  :woot2:
Today's highlight haha

The back hug is my second fav, i love how worried Mayumi is over Ryu, and the way he strockes her hands to reassure her....awwww