[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Do you know why I'm glad to see this picture even though it's not Yadech?

Mae Pla and Yaya went to Lampang province to film NNS several days ago, and Mae Keaw and Nadech just left for Chiang Mai province yesterday to film LSR.   Low and behold, the two mothers met so that meant Yadech might see each other after work.    The two provinces must be close to each other for these mothers to meet up......must be fate     :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
Keep voting for nadech and yaya . The rising sun got 48%percent n the other lakron git 49% percent so keep voting ok ithink we got one more day to vote that's yet

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Thanks bubba for sharing this.ààà Yes, coming from the singer and DJ Ice Sarunyu that's a great compliment for our Yadech.ààà Their song has been stuck in my head and I've been humming and singing everyday.
à
BTW, their duet has almost 5 millions views in just over a month.ààà Very proud of them!
à
My friend god daughter love Yaya and Nadech. She's only 3 yrs old but when she see Yaya and Nadech in RFTD, she smitten over them. When she see them in the bedroom scene she would jump on her mom and start kissing her and hugging her. When ever she come over to my friend house she would re-watched what she miss and will squeal over them. She's so cute... She can say Yaya name perfectly but for Nadech she can't pronounce it. So she called him "mydad". She have all the ep of RFTD in her iPod and the ost song. She love to listen to the Japanese "Cross Love" and Yadech ost. She hum to the song and can sing some words. When ever she go places with me I have to play the ost song for her. Yadech have fans from all ages and can bring a smile to all of us in everything they do...

taothongg

sarNie Egg
@bubba happy birthday ka! Wishing you all the best and may you be the loveliest person as you've always been forever more ❤

@bubba happy birthday ka! Wishing you all the best and may you be the loveliest person as you've always been forever more ❤

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Sorry, I already max out the like quotas for the day.

Thanks dariey for sharing.

The owner of the picture posted:

" Please answer the following question... What is Soreal Barry doing?     100 points for correct answer. "

These scenes will be shown on Talui Kong Thai on October 1st.

Yaya has a migraine headache and I was wondering if she got one here and Nadech used his hand for her to rest her head on.....awww,   :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

dariey said:

cr as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum,

Happy belated birthday to your daughter.   September must be a special month.   One of my best friend, both of my daughters, and my niece all have birthdays in September.   My sister also share the same birthday with bubba that's why I remember bubba's birthday so well.

MrsChum said:
Wow!! I got soo much to read! Thank you all for sharing all your wonderful thoughts.

Thank you @rak and Lazy for my daughter bday wish :)

Happy Birthday Bubba!! Thank you for all that you do for us :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@MrsChum,

Happy belated birthday to your daughter.   September must be a special month.   One of my best friend, both of my daughters, and my niece all have birthdays in September.   My sister also share the same birthday with bubba that's why I remember bubba's birthday so well.

Thank you Vimalee! September is a special month. I also just celebrate my anniversary a day before Bubba bday.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and hope you all have a wonderful day na ka.

@Vimalee, keyLazydramafanchaitraRakLakornMrsChumlilyahuanzhufeam9,  darieysuprab buroot, & taothongg,
I thank you all so much for your friendships and the kindness of your words.  It made my day and warmed my heart.  A 1000 Thanks from the bottom of my heart to yours!!!  May you all have a joy, peace, health and success in life na ka. :wub: :wub: :wub: :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Please enjoy a :yummy: HBD cake with me na ka. 

cr:as tagged

@MrsChum,  Happy belated birthday to your daughter and Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby na ka.

fresh

sarNie Adult
:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:

bubba
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
Best wishes to you :flowers: :flowers:
:thanks: you for always sharing nice photos, videos and translating news of Yadech for us

@MrsChum - Happy belated birthday to your beloved daughter and Happy Anniversary to you and your husband :flowers: :flowers:

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Happy birthday dear bubba
Wish You all the best and thanks for all your translation

Thanks for all the pics and comments ladies

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
:hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday: BUBBA  HBD sweetie wishing you all the best on your birthday and the days to come God bless you more and your family :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks LDF

for the info to be honest i love paajew's work DJA and TNNKK but my sentiment is towards his unprofessionalism in dealing with yadech fanatics instead of being thankful to yadech fans........ i cant believe he said if only he knew this happened he should not have yadech in DJA.....he is crazy but i forgave him already maybe he was drunk when he posted his nasty comments on his IG...just like you i'm still thankful to him for giving yadech a big break.

about RS whoever the director and the writer i hate them both....i am not interested to know who they are.... they wasted yadech's drama together even khan ja i thought she is intelligent but sorry she is dumb like the director and the writer by making yadech like the EXTRAS and the antagonists and the supporting actors  and actresses have MUCH EXPOSURE compared to yadech  :rant:  :yuck:  :shrug:  :annoyed:  :thumbdown: frankly speaking RS is not awesome it is a HUGE FAILURE i've watched it because of yadech that's all of course rate will fall who would want to waste electricity by watching a BORING LAKORN. :annoyed:

btw LDF i guess  you should not call yourself lazy in fact you are not....hehehe :lol2:  i am impressed how long you post. 

Lazydramafan said:
yaya kugimiya – Paajaew has nothing to do with RS series, he did direct Maker Y other lakorn that is on air in the slot Monday-Tuesday . He directed DJA(2010) and TNNKK(2012) with Yadech together, Nadech with Kim in RP (2013) and now is currently directing Yaya with James J in NNS and Nadech with Mew in TRKJ. According to wiki.asianfuse, Paajaew was TNNKK’s script writer. RS series’s script writer showed up on RRHLT.

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:

Mae Pla and Yaya went to Lampang province to film NNS several days ago, and Mae Keaw and Nadech just left for Chiang Mai province yesterday to film LSR.   Low and behold, the two mothers met so that meant Yadech might see each other after work.    The two provinces must be close to each other for these mothers to meet up......must be fate     :heart: :heart: :heart:

thanks Vimalee

i guess nadech drop yaya and mae pla at NSS taping then went to his own lakorn taping hehehe :rofl:  just my de;lusional thoughts....sometimes boyfriend wants to be the personal driver of his girlfriend :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks RaklakornNYK and prescious

i love your comments about yadech prediction.....i am not buddist so i dont believe in predictions but i believe in fate and destiny both yadech are buddist i presume they believe in predictions......that makes them wanted  :heart: to travel together and  :heart: to do merits together to avoid the bad luck of their growing romance.....so the bad predictions has FIN AFFECT for yadech :heart:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks @Lazy for your long post. I enjoyed reading it.
Thanks everyone for sharing lovely pic and comments.
Yadech off screen is definitely more fin than on screen. They always take care of each other  :heart:  :heart:

@Vimalee, I like the photo below. It has to be that a third person took it. Wondering who ??? :scratchchin: :scratchchin:
Do you think that Nadech and Mae Kaew visited Lampang or Yaya and Mae Pla visited Chiang Mai? :coverlaf:
@Yaya Kugimiya, I hope your delusional thought was true

p/s: This is the third time I'm at the top of the pages :dance3: . Only 17 more pages to reach 1000 pages.
Keep going lovely Yadechers :clap:

Vimalee said:

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Happy belated anniversary, Bong Mao to you and your husband. Hope you may rest a little too, because usually on family special days mothers do have fun but work hard as well.

Thank you very much for sharing your cake with us, dear bubba.

Mayumi and Ryu singing to each other, but new short songs and choreography.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93TvqIkeqaQ
Credits to yum pooma

You're welcome, yaya kugimiya, bubba, fresh, Vimalee, Azure14, RakLakornNYK, Junyukio, chaitra, Key, Bong Mao and dariey.

chaitra - I am doing fine and waiting for RFTD end. :scarytv: 

yaya kugimiya - I like being called Lazy, but some don't feel confortable doing that. You and Dal called me LDF, some others prefer to call me Laz and do answer to other nicknames as well. But I can be lazy indeed. :coverlaf:  My comments can be usually long and its more like a trademark  by now ...hehehe even on YT can't barely manage to comment on its limit. :ph34r: Do have some background reputation about it over the years. :fanfic:
:goodnite:  everyone and :welcome1: to Rising Sun series last day of waiting episode (well at least it's close in my timezone).

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@ fresh, preciouskj, soso68, & yk,  thank you so much for your warm wishes and friendships and may you all have a beautiful, joyful, healthy and successful life na ka. :heart:  :heart: :wub: :wub:.
(ps....I'm sorry I reached my quota of LIKES, just know that I LIKE all the posts na ka)

Have some yummy cake with me na ka.....

cr:as tagged
Lazydramafan said:
Thank you very much for sharing your cake with us, dear bubba.

Mayumi and Ryu singing to each other, but new short songs and choreography.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93TvqIkeqaQ
Credits to yum pooma
Thanks Lazydrama for sharing the clip na.

Yadech are so cute singing to each other. 

Love the part when Yaya sang, "You're so handsome.  You're truly handsome..........Stop annoying me, then I'll love you."  :heart:

@yk,  you'll surely make a good PI hehe.