[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi rak thanks for your treasure chest of beautiful pics of Yadech. Yaya is so beautiful, whether happy or crying. I dun want to see her cry its so painful. She did more than excellent in RFTD. Hope Yadech win some awards they deserve with their excellent acting craft and dedication.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks Vimalee and mae phut

i guess nadech's aunt is trying to cheer up the yadechers with their real life status now that RS ended

KUGIMIYA-SPERBUND FAMILY PICTURE :heart:  :coolpix:

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
2010 - DJA, Fai & Jeed

2011 - GRGR, Chai Son & Nang Fah

2012 - TNNKK, Arthit & Nong Nee

2014 - RFTD, Ryu & Mayumi

Vimalee said:

credit NY CLUB FB

thanks Vimalee 

let me add:

Manee Yard Fah (2016 yadech lakorn under negotiation) :loool:
Meteor Garden thai adaptation (2017 yadech lakorn under negotiation) :lmao:

my delusional thoughts :scratchhead2:  :numchuck:  :loool:

CaSURVIVOUR

keylargo said:
Hi rak thanks for your treasure chest of beautiful pics of Yadech. Yaya is so beautiful, whether happy or crying. I dun want to see her cry its so painful. She did more than excellent in RFTD. Hope Yadech win some awards they deserve with their excellent acting craft and dedication.

hi key

i guess you are right i remember nadech's first movie though it was a HUGE FLOP due to it's boring story line at least he won an acting award as best actor...and now yaya as best actress and nadech again for best actor.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Aaah Preciouskj, your short-sweet-cute story, specially the 2nd one,  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:  it. Merci bien.  :thanks: 
WOW!! That's really beautiful sketch of Yaya. Thank you Naya for the pic. :thanks:
Yaya Kugimiya I   :heart: your "delusional" thoughts. Thank you for sharing them with us  :flowers:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the day Nadech graduted from the Rangsit University, some people are accusing him of using his celebrity status to get the degree (in 4 years). And also accused the University for helping him.

It's good that all the elders defended our Nadech, including his Nong Sao!

Here's the clarification by the Rangsit University (where Nadech studied and graduated with a score of 3.31 in 4 years) on their official website

http://www2.rsu.ac.th/News/NadechCrisis

คณบดีนิเทศฯ ม.รังสิต ยืนยันคุณภาพ ไม่ดีจริงไม่จบ
ตามที่มีกระแสวิพากษ์วิจารณ์ ถึงกรณีของนายณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ นักศึกษาสาขาวิชาการภาพยนตร์และวีดิทัศน์ คณะนิเทศศาสตร์ มหาวิทยาลัยรังสิต ในโซเชียลมีเดียจนนำมาซึ่งความเสื่อมเสีย มหาวิทยาลัยรังสิตจึงขอชี้แจงถึงกรณีดังกล่าว ดังต่อไปนี้

[SIZE=11pt]ตามที่มีกระแสวิพากษ์วิจารณ์ ถึงกรณีของนายณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ นักศึกษาสาขาวิชาการภาพยนตร์และวีดิทัศน์ คณะนิเทศศาสตร์ มหาวิทยาลัยรังสิต ในโซเชียลมีเดียจนนำมาซึ่งความเสื่อมเสีย มหาวิทยาลัยรังสิตจึงขอชี้แจงถึงกรณีดังกล่าว ดังต่อไปนี้[/SIZE]

ตามที่มีกระแสวิพากษ์วิจารณ์ ถึงกรณีของนายณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ นักศึกษาสาขาวิชาการภาพยนตร์และวีดิทัศน์ คณะนิเทศศาสตร์ มหาวิทยาลัยรังสิต ในโซเชียลมีเดียจนนำมาซึ่งความเสื่อมเสีย มหาวิทยาลัยรังสิตจึงขอชี้แจงถึงกรณีดังกล่าว ดังต่อไปนี้

นายณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ เป็นนักศึกษาสาขาวิชาการภาพยนตร์และวีดิทัศน์ คณะนิเทศศาสตร์ มหาวิทยาลัยรังสิต ซึ่งเป็นหลักสูตร 4 ปี ซึ่งณเดชน์เป็นคนที่มีพื้นฐานที่ดี ทั้งในเรื่องของภาษาและวิชาชีพด้านภาพยนตร์และวีดิทัศน์มาก่อนที่จะเข้ามาเรียนที่คณะนิเทศศาสตร์ มหาวิทยาลัยรังสิต นั่นจึงเป็นสิ่งที่ส่งผลให้ณเดชน์เรียนจบด้วยคะแนนเฉลี่ย 3.31 ซึ่งเป็นไปตามเกณฑ์ของมหาวิทยาลัยรังสิต ที่จะมอบรางวัลเกียรตินิยมอันดับ 2 ให้แก่นักศึกษาผู้ที่มีผลการเรียนตั้งแต่ 3.25 - 3.50

ต่อคำถามที่ว่า ไม่เข้าเรียนแล้วจบได้อย่างไรนั้น ขอชี้แจงดังนี้ กรณีที่ณเดชน์ไม่สามารถมาเรียนได้ จะมีหนังสือขออนุญาตลาเรียนจากการถ่ายเพื่อชี้แจงเหตุผลในการขาดเรียนเสมอ ซึ่งณเดชน์ได้ติดตามงานและส่งงานทุกครั้ง ถึงแม้ไม่ใช่ว่านักแสดงทางมหาวิทยาลัยรังสิต ให้สิทธิ์ในการลาเรียนกับนักศึกษาทุกคนเช่นกัน ในเรื่องของการสอบทางมหาวิทยาลัยรังสิตไม่ได้มีมาตรการในการช่วยเหลือนักศึกษา นักศึกษาต้องทำให้ข้อสอบให้ผ่านเกณฑ์จึงจะจบ ทั้งนี้ คณะนิเทศศาสตร์ มหาวิทยาลัยรังสิต ไม่ใช่นักศึกษาทุกคนที่จะจบออกไป บางคนใช้เวลาเรียนหลายปีกว่าจะจบ

มหาวิทยาลัยรังสิตเป็นสถาบันอุดมศึกษา ที่ได้รับการประเมินจากสำนักงานรับรองมาตรฐานและประเมินคุณภาพการศึกษา (สมศ.) ให้เป็นมหาวิทยาลัยเอกชนเพียงแห่งเดียวที่ได้รับการจัดให้อยู่ในระดับ “ดีมาก” ในกลุ่มสถาบันที่เน้นการผลิตบัณฑิต และคณะนิเทศศาสตร์ มหาวิทยาลัยรังสิต ถูกจัดให้อยู่ในระดับสูงสุดของการประเมินจาก สำนักงานคณะกรรมการการอุดมศึกษา (สกอ.) และสำนักงานรับรองมาตรฐานและประเมินคุณภาพการศึกษา (สมศ.) เช่นกัน

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
@ thanks Keylargo for your kind words, Iam glad you enjoyed it.
@ Thanks MrsChum for your link at EFM 94
@ Thanks YaYa Kugimiya for speaking up our expectation of Eng trans at EFM. After watching the last ep 2 times and kept repeating many times of part 3 & 12... Still not get enough of Yadech.,
But we are in Oct, Atime Show & Merit will be coming soon.

It's Thursday ... no more Ryu & My, miss them so so much .
@ YaYa Kugimiya, I just made a very shortcut of Yadech at EFM, pls enjoy when waiting patiently.
http://instagram.com/p/tpmb-eJMYV/

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thanks so much for sharing na ka esp. RakLakorn.

The rating for yesterday, final episode is 7.3.

Yaya posted this and  thanks everyone for their supports,  "I'm sad it's over, but the journey will always be in my memory thank you to everyone na ka :heart: ."

cr:as tagged

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
RakLakornNYK said:

Yaya loves *Pinching* Nadech 

Yaya is always pinching Nadech's nipples LOLLL they're so intimate and open with each other only very close couples do stuff like that

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
No black out until October 11th.   CH3 got extended.

The rating for the final episode is good considering that SSP (CH3 Chompoo's lakorn) got 7.1 for the ending episode the same week, and SSP is more raeng - more to Thai viewers' liking.

OHOaddict said:
A jump in the finale? Haha and i thought ch 3 was experiencing a black out.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The finished signs the fans prepared to be displayed at the GIVE ME FIVE Concert on October 25th.

Can't wait!    Yaya said some acts are very dangerous so they have to rehearse/practice a lot.

credit Natty_thong IG