[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Good morning everyone, have a wonder day na kha, and good night and sweet dream everyone on the other side of the globe.

So far for the Give Me Five Concert, we have:

Nadech - Yaya as special guest
Weir - Min
Ken - Namtan
Mario - ???
James - ???

credit as tagged and Nadechyaya.com FB
Thanks for the info Vimalee .....am also wondering who is James Ma invite as his guest .....jeng jeng jeng

:coolpix:  Nadech and Yaya look so happy after rehearsal  :wink:  :yes:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
:thanks: MrsChum Vimalee bubba huanzhu preciouskj fresh suprab buroot satan grudgeprincess daai for stopping by and for your posts.   :welcome1: jin6 Please enjoy the POST-LAKORN moments of NY with us 

More from the rehearsals..

From previous rehearsals..

Is this new one??

Ah, I'm rewatching TNNKK again. I skip other parts to watch Grandma and NY. My loyalty keeps changing towards TNNKK among other NY lakorns.

P.S. Congrats Nadech on winning EFM Awards

fresh

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Good morning everyone, have a wonder day na kha, and good night and sweet dream everyone on the other side of the globe.

So far for the Give Me Five Concert, we have:

Nadech - Yaya as special guest
Weir - Min
Ken - Namtan
Mario - ???
James - ???

credit as tagged and Nadechyaya.com FB

Good night/morning ladies. Very happy to see everyone's posts :)
:welcome1: @jin6. Hope you will stay with us :)

Yadech look sooo happy when they're together :heart:
Can't wait for the concert :dance2:

Congrats Nadech on winning EFM Awards and Yadech for their winning song.
There was a lot of reporters coming to interview Nadech this morning. Did they ask any stupid questions?

Is this clip about PaaJaew comment? Wonder what did Nadech say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ls4TNuL7dw&feature=youtu.be

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Here is a clip of Nadech and Yaya dancing its so hot hot hot!!! Im so excited!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvegsE5SH70
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TvegsE5SH70

About his interview.. Regarding the news with Paa Jaew and NY Fans.  I am soo proud of Nadech he is truly a good person and his answer was great. Even tho PJ put him in an awkward position he still took the high road and remained confident and genuine with his answers!!! I hope everyone gives him and Yaya support with their future works with or without each other :)

This is just a brief summary to what Nadech said, Sorry don't have time to translate word for word but....

Nadech said that he did hear about the controversy and that he doesn't want to think to much about it other than he is not choosing any sides. He wants to give support to Paa Jaew and the Fanclub as well. He loves Paa Jaew and NY Fancclub the same. Wherever I go things are the same with PJ and FC.  He goes to work and he tries hard to concentrate on that nothing else. He is an actor and thats his job. He doesn't want to bring it up with Mew cause he'd rather not talk about it in general. If he is going to talk to her its just about work nothing else. They are filming as usual. He doesn't talk about this issue with the FC cause they will be taking pictures and they don't bring it up either. He wants to remain happy and not let things like this interfere with his work. All he wants to focus on is trying to have the lakorn turn out good. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6hlIEA9otQ&feature=youtu.be
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6hlIEA9otQ&feature=youtu.be

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you @rak and lovely for the picture, clip and translation. I like what Nadech answer too. He's young and he don't like to have drama. He know not to take side and he shouldn't have to. There will always be drama in et. Like Yaya said, they can't make everyone love them.

OMG, that dance rehearsal make me just want to drop everything here and go to Thailand. Both very cute makkkkk!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
jin6 said:
Hi Yadech Lovers !! I'm newbie here. Ä° have watched all Yadech lakorns and really like Duang Jai Akkanee..
I was enjoying watching the RS.

I want to say something, it does not matter yadech together or separately I will always support them.

Thanks for everything !!

and i want ask , why isn't nayalovelyhouse still upload episode 12? Ä°m waiting.. Anyone knows??

sorry my bad english :S

hi jin6

truth is i guess no body cares to translate the full RS finale because its boring .....just watch yadech fin scenes specially the fake kiss still gives you butterflies :heart: ..this is how powerful yadech's charm :heart:  even without the translation it can make you giggle  :heart: btw welcome to the club of yadech addiction :welcome:

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
" It's not that I don't want to have a boyfriend, but it has more to do with the 'right moment' in life.    I'm not serious about the types or specs as long as he has a good personality and funny, and not too much into himself. "

Sounds like someone we all know....... :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

thanks Vimalee

i am so glad yaya is so generous to us yadechers for giving us hints even chomp was impressed of her honesty though she is still tight-lipped :heart: obviously their real life romance is not for sale :scratchhead2:  :party:we all know who is this FUNNY guy who likes to fart a lot :loool:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you to all of you who share, posted, translated, commented for us to enjoy and stay in this lively and love haven. We can't get enough of Yadech.

@vimalee thanks for translation and concert guest list.
@bubba thanks too for translation, dance pic. Congratulations to Nadech winning EFM Award.
@rak as usual very appreciative of all pics you posted. @rak @fresh their dance practice reminds of kendo practice, here they were so relaxed and happy in each other's company after the hard work.
@lovely welcome back and thanks so much translating for our info. Love how Nadech handled the answer, always pro. Dance moves are definitely hot!
@mc thanks for At Ten links.

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
Yadech's dancing part only, a little blur but still HOT.

One of my favorite show is Dancing With The Stars and I could see Yadech doing all those sensual and fancy moves.  

http://instagram.com/p/t26UrwjUhR/

thanks Vimalee and Lovely_k

so true so SENSUAL :censor:  :loool:

waaaa! yadechers sharpen your eye sight yaya's butt is tounching nadech's front :lmao2:  :cloud9:  :pervie:  :censor: or is it only me :scratchhead2:

look here 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvegsE5SH70

see if i am just dreaming  :scratchhead2:  :dance3:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello my Yadechers! Hope all is doing well! Khub Khun Mak Everyone for sharing all their wonderful pictures and news. Yaya look absolutely gorgeous in all her pictures. She's so photogenic.
Congrats to P'Nadech for winning the award. Well deserved! :cheer:
Lol, those videos are making my heart jump. I cannot wait to see the outcome of the concert! I am excited for those who get to see it live. Wish I could join too. Com'on Yadecher's lets all go??? lol

How come the last episode is not uploaded??? I am still waiting for it... :(

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
jin6 said:
Hi Yadech Lovers !! I'm newbie here. Ä° have watched all Yadech lakorns and really like Duang Jai Akkanee..
I was enjoying watching the RS.

I want to say something, it does not matter yadech together or separately I will always support them.

Thanks for everything !!

and i want ask , why isn't nayalovelyhouse still upload episode 12? Ä°m waiting.. Anyone knows??

sorry my bad english :S
Welcome to RFTD thread, jin6.

Nayalovelyhouse and RFTD Viki team worked quite fast. The last episode of RRHLT also took nayalovelyhouse some time to upload and they do have different translators for the eng subs and for chinese subs....  You can already watch RFTD's ep. 12 with eng sub at viki. It is already complete there. And you're english is fine, could understand everthing you wrote it well.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks @Vimalee, bubba, Rak, MrsChum for sharing lovely photos, clips and news.
Thanks @lovely for translating Nadech's interview and for  sharing the dancing video.
It's soooooo hot :heart: . I'm so sad that I can't be at the concert.

@Yk, I think I saw the same as you. And did Nadech tap Yaya's hip/butt?
:lol: :coverlaf:
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks Vimalee and Lovely_k

so true so SENSUAL :censor:  :loool:

waaaa! yadechers sharpen your eye sight yaya's butt is tounching nadech's front :lmao2:  :cloud9:  :pervie:  :censor: or is it only me :scratchhead2:

look here 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvegsE5SH70

see if i am just dreaming  :scratchhead2:  :dance3: