[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies, 

http://instagram.com/p/uLToBmsPAp/
Just wanted to translate this for you. It is quite adorable. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
So one of NY fans asked Yaya which did she enjoy more Phuket or Koh Samui?
Yaya replies: I enjoyed them the same
You really thought hard about your answer
Yaya: You already know what my answer would be
Fans are saying Is that right
Yaya: I don't need to answer the question 

Girls we know she enjoyed Koh Samui more its obvious from the pictures and her response hehe.  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thank you everyone for your wonderful posts of news, videos, photos, translations, comments, etc. :flowers:  I always enjoy reading and watching them   :heart:.

I like to post some photos of Yadech which I find really cute & funny.

1. Aaawww...with Nadech by her side, Yaya looks happily shy   :blush:   (if these 2 words really go together, hehehe) 

2. They look like twins, could not decide which twin is cuter?   :ghehe:   They have same posture, facial expressions, hairstyle & pouty lips.

3. Cute photo and drawing of Yadech... :thumbsup:   the N letter on Nadech's shirt probably stands for Nadech. Someone pointed out about the clothes they had on in this photo, looks like they mixed and matched their clothes, Y's pant with N's shirt do look like theme colors of the sky or universe, both are mainly shades of blue, and Y's shirt with N's pant are white. One more similarity is their shoes color - white!

Credits as tagged and to owner of original photos.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Junyukio Great job! I enjoy watching it, another good theme! Thank you :flowers: (I used all my likes for the day) Here is my   :thumbsup: to you!

Junyukio said:
My 4th MV called N&Y- Loving&Teasing, hope you guy enjoy it
http://youtu.be/WIG5Z57Yj-0
bubba Thank you for the unseen photo & Nadech's singing practice photos :flowers: . Unseen photo - I find this look of Nadech's very manly and rugged. I like this look of his. Practice photos - very youthful looking, I like this look of his too. Nadech has cute, youthful look with beanie, especially when his dimples appeared!

bubba said:
The unseen picture that didn't make it to the L'optimum Thailand mag.
Nadech looks so handsome here........

cr:mad:kitbstudio

bubba said:
Working hard for the upcoming concert.......

cr:as tagged&love ny &nyclub

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much Lovely for sharing!

I must have watched that clip at least five times.    Yaya's expression was so so adorable when she said you already knew my answer and I didn't need to answer, right?

Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies, 

Just wanted to translate this for you. It is quite adorable. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Girls we know she enjoyed Koh Samui more its obvious from the pictures and her response hehe.  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
naya said:
Thank you for the key ff 
(Vimalee I also like aamir khan and kajol. Shame that kajol is no longer in the movie)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1FapGpAjJM
Meant to comment on this the other day but around the 4:01 mark when the reporters asked Ken does he guarantee that there's going to be a lot of Finn stuff in the concert he answered yes and that it's not just him but the other couples are going to have fin Jin scenes too and glances at Nadech so nadech says "yes" and smiles and makes that face because he knows that he and yaya are going to be the finnest ones there LOLLL

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Yaya and Mew at Pantene Event. Yaya is so pretty and gorgeous at the event. Both her and Mew wore the Imsomniabyvara so well. Both gorgeous.

After Pantene Event

King Power event with her P'chai. Probably misses each other makkkk

Credit as tag and the original owner

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you @bubba for the cute pics, that's what he looked, cute in concert practice.
@lovely thanks for the trans and link.
@jun love your mv, the cutest scenes you incorporated to make it so fun and happy to watch. Thank you for your efforts and sharing, you're so talented.
@song its nice to see Nadech always taking care of Yaya, lovey
@mc wow I like this MC cover. Absolutely gorgeous Yaya was at Pantene. Very happy to see Yadech together for King Power. Thanks mc.

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
OMG !! Yaya is so gorgeous !!! Mew is beautiful too but not as much as our Nang Fah !!! Our Nadech is much better with our Beautiful Yaya !!! Their clothes for the king Power évent seems too big for them :/ but always good looking !!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies, 

this is so adorable and cute they way she answer the question ....

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Yaya and Mew at Pantene Event. Yaya is so pretty and gorgeous at the event. Both her and Mew wore the Imsomniabyvara so well. Both gorgeous.

After Pantene Event

King Power event with her P'chai. Probably misses each other makkkk

Credit as tag and the original owner
Wow wow wowwwww both look so gorgeous and beautiful !!! I want to see Yaya and Mew in 1 lakorn