[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks so much everyone for sharing :coolpix: , videos,  news, translations and comments :flowers: :flowers:
Congratulations to Nadech for winning Seventeen Choice Star of the year :dance1: :party: :party:
Very proud of him  :thumbsup:
Yadech looks so great together at the King Power  although I don't really like their outfits.
Nadech looks fatter with that red sweater. Is it because of the outfit or he has gained weight again (may be because Yaya cooks a lot of nice food for him :pervie: )?
It looks like that they can't hide their feeling anymore (look at their smiles, touches, stares... :spin: ). They must miss each other a lot :heart: :heart:
Thanks @Vimalee, bubba and Lovely for translating 'fin' interviews of Yadech.
I wonder how Nadech knew everything about Yaya in Paris when he was not there :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:
Agree with @Vimalee and MrsChum, he definitely knows her mind and heart :heart: :heart:
And he's so proud of his nong sao too.
I like the photo below. The way he looks at Yaya makes me smelt :spin: :crush: I wonder what was he doing with his hands? (try not to touch his beautiful nong sao??? :scratchhead2: :pervie: )
p/s: Can't wait to know what they're talking during the interview at King Power in detail. Thanks @Lovely in advance.

MrsChum said:
Thank you my dear @Vimalee! Nadech can be Yaya everything. He knows her mind and heart :bhehe:

Look at how smitten he look when he look at Yaya

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Here as promised since I didn't get a chance to translate the other one and @vimalee kindly did it for you all. @bubba or @vimalee feel free to correct. sometimes its hard hearing the reporters questions. So I apologize it I messed up on somethings. Anywhoo enjoy. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scCUWGRb8Rs

Summary:

They both say its a great opportunity to be here at the 25th anniversary of King Power. Were happy to sing and give everyone a entertaining evening…..

You both are graduating this year what would you shop for in terms of graduating gifts. 

Nadech says At King Power they have watches It’s Probably going to be a watch cause they like it. For Yaya? Yes, Yes. 

Set some time so you can give it to her. Thinking ahead are we

Yaya says “Im going to give a flowered shirt to Pe Nadech because he really likes them” 

(They go back talking about the King Power - products - reasonable prices)

There is some news that you made food for Nadech so he can eat it during practice for the Give me 5 concert.

Both: No there wasn’t any food

Yaya: Only Ill bring some fruit for myself. It’ll be soon gone
Nadech: Ill steal all her fruit. 

You didn’t bring some for Pe Nadech

Y: Truthfully Ill bring lots but it’ll be all gone I don’t get a chance to eat it

Its not like you only bring it for Nadech only

N: We practice with two other people

But really you’ve been making desserts have you got Nadech to try them

Nadech: There has been the cinnamon desserts she made and brought to the set for everyone to eat

Was it delicious?

Nadech: Yes delicious (while clenching his teeth, Yaya’s face is like what the heck)

is it really good?

N: Yes it really is good (he loves teasing her)

Y: Yes its really good (the teasing is too cute), really good its a little sweet.

Is there anything that you want Yaya to make for you?

N: I can eat anything it doesn’t matter  (awww his face is so ughhh adorable)

Anything she makes is good. You are always making deserts?

Y: Im always making them, very often. (I love how they just glanced at each other and they both giggled and smiled) I’m still not the best. 

skipped a part…

Your cooking more for Pe Nadech?

Y: Im doing it for… for… my family..Pe Nadech ( Now everyone is teasing her since she couldn’t make up her mind)

N: What is it (he seems quite happy)

Y: I see Pe Nadech quite often so Ill have to get him to try it.

N: She does cook tasty food. She’s really good at it.

(can’t hear what the reporter said)

N: Getting Married

Y: I try because as a women they should

Your trying to do it so you can prepare for the future.

Y: Yes something like that

Nadech: Women should be good at taking care of house duties like cooking.

skipped next part can’t hear

How would you rate it?

Y: 10 
N: 10 yes

How is the concert? is it enjoyable?

N: The concert, we’ve practiced alot, Me and yaya have practiced alot for ours. We have a Dance thats ooohhhh Yaya is ? in this version We want everyone to watch it and give us support.

NAdech is there any sweet shots/ moments?

N: There is sweet scenes but its like spicy its not like innocent looking more rrrrrrawh like a wild cat.

Do you like this look?

N: I look at it and its something new - its good (he’s so cute he raised his eyebrows like yessss thats my sexy Yaya)

Is this true Yaya its that sexy?

N: Yes

Y: Well I try to... every time I see Pe Nadech. I’m like get into  it get into it (harness that inner wildness you have hahaha) I try to come off as a wild cat right.

N: Yes

Since you were the first ones to come out, People are thinking you two are the only ones that have something special in the concert.

N: truthfully Ken has namtarn and Weir has min for the rest you’ll have to see in the concert.

are you guys only the special couple since you came out first?

NY: No were all the same in terms of the level of Spicyness

Next is about Yayabeing the cover girl for Vogues-thailands October issue and how she got to work with non-thai photographer and what not. It was very good. I was very happy with the result. Nadech chimed in as said that she wrote… (I’m not sure what she learned to write but its interesting that Nadech knows pretty much everything about her Vogue trip what happened me thinks they couldn’t stop texting all day and night hehe) She wrote in terms of what it was like during her photoshoot. She said she didn’t quite understand what they were saying all they would do is speak in french all the time and she would say yes. It was well received. It has come out already. The feedback was that it looked very natural like she didn’t wear any makeup. She said she doesn’t have a new lakorn coming as of yet. She is only filming for NNS and she hasn’t been contacted yet for others. If there is a lakorn that the channel will come out and say. 

The last part .... Please see @vimalee's translation further down lol I wonder if I was dosing off or something when I was translating haha oh well

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lovely, thanks for your generous time and effort for translating an interview na ka.  You're awesome!!! :flowers:
@Ms.Zoe, I know right.  And, when Yadech's happy, I'm happy too  hehe. :highfive:
@key & fresh, you're very welcome and thanks for your kind words na ka.  You both are so wonderful. :grouphug:

Awwww..... so cute from  the amazing fastbeam.......

Yadech are so happy!!!  :cloud9:

So handsome.......admiring nong sao....... :wub:

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Ladies

Thank you for your time reading.

Nadech's parents are the best shippers, straight to the point and very firm. I like them a lot.

I am happy to share the next part of the ff. I enjoy writing this part very much. Hope you'll enjoy it. Young readers, might not be a good idea to read.

Thanks to my lovely mc, as always, lu.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Ok Ladies! Here another update from our lovely Keylargo :) PLS enjoy and give your feedback.

You're The Only One |
Keylargo FF2 | Part 2 | BLISS |

Being a romantic Nadech was familiar with the language of hearts and flowers, he wasted no time sending two dozen red roses, indicating forever yours, to Yaya at home. Alternated with one dozen pink ones that shouted be his, every week. His romantic gesture melted Yaya. She already loved him for his sense of humor, caring and loving nature towards her, not to mention his good looks, the additional attention was very sweet and flattering. Soon her apartment was filled with floral scent and the most beautiful of all flowers, she appreciated and loved them a lot. Silently she thanked her parents and the Kugimiyas for taking care and arranging for Nadech and her paths to meet. She could easily fall in love with Nadech, he being such a gentleman and genuinely caring and pleasing her all the time.

He was the best boyfriend any girl could have asked for. Though he did not like her staying alone in the apartment, he preferred her to move in to his house, he relented when Yaya told him it would not look good. After the engagement she would consider moving in. Tongue-in-cheek he assured her she would be safe from him, his parents and their domestic helpers were all around, he would not be able to misbehave even if he wanted.

Daily he would pick her for breakfast or just coffee at her place if she prepared take-away breakfast for him, before heading to the office together. Being an expressive man, he showered her with lots of hugs and kisses, holding her all the time. He loved her scent and wasn't shy to lovingly inhaled her publicly, was very proud to show her off as more than girlfriend to the world.

At work professionalism took over, they dedicated time and hard work to get jobs done. Mr Kugimiya Sr came by twice a week to mentor Nadech for his soon to be new position. He liked what he saw between them, they separated work from pleasure, were serious about work and had good attitudes. Yaya was nothing like Natt's daughter whom he disliked. He was glad Nadech was able to distinguish and picked the most appropriate.

Lunch break was a different thing. Off they went to their regular cafe joint, a little far away and quiet place, just to receive tlc from his doll. He behaved like an errand boy in a hurry, driving and sending them as fast as possible so as not to waste time, just to seek lots of attention from his girl. She was helpless to reject him, was very in love with him, very tender to his needs, unable to say no, all he did for her melted her to the core.

Dinner was either dined out or at his place on his mom's insistence. Yaya was getting used to the routine and loved the warm feelings and care extended. She was grateful to the Kugimiyas, especially Nadech, for making her feel so welcome, at home and loved.

Weekends were quality times spent indulging each other. They gave and loved completely. To the movies, beaches, fitness routines, searching for cute cafes to hang out since both loved desserts, in Yaya's apartment, she cooked simple delicious meals for him and simply being in each's company pursuing their interests. Every minute they devoted time together except bed time, like honeymooners they were, loved it they did.

After dinner in his place, Mr Kugimiya Sr told them there would be a meeting the following week on a possible project between LDC and AP. He asked them to prepare the company's updates to be distributed during the meeting.

"Doll, you ok, with all the corporate matters, you need help ?" He offered his assistance.

"Look who is talking ? The marcom aspect I am fine dealing, you'll need help. But you are so sweet to check with me, how can I not love my boyfriend absolutely for being so concerned." She smiled lovingly at him.

Just little compliments from her, he was charmed, gave such a gleeful smile.

"My baby matters the most to me, I'll do anything even if I know nada about corporate matters I'll still want to help her, no matter what." Saying that he kissed her fast and lingered for a while.

"You're so beautiful, doll. Everyday I am falling more in love with you. I want us to hasten our engagement and have you moved in here to stay by my side all the time. I don't like you staying on your own." He was so romantic telling her this.

Though she was getting used to receiving his attention she was still shy with him sometimes.

Smiling she answered, "Yes, I like that. I love you too, Nadech. You gave me so much, with your actions and words." She reached and hugged him, closing her eyes, gentle smile on her lips.

It was all the encouragement Nadech needed, he lifted her face and kissed her for a very long time, both were breathless when they stopped and looked into each other's eyes. His desiring her, hers sincerity with love.

"It has been ten months since our chance encounter, I am more than ready for the commitment. Let's discuss our engagement after this meeting next week." He beamed at her.

"Yes, Nadech." She smiled so happily and with eyes shining at him gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I am not sure if Tesa will attend the meeting. I want you to be careful around her, what she did the last time was unseemly, it was appalling. Just in case she's around, stay close to me, please. I don't want you hurt, baby. To be very clear, she means nothing to me, merely working associate." He assured her. She leaned in and laid her head on his chest, one hand around his body, the other holding his, comforted by his love. Yaya loved him so much, always concern and considerate of her feelings.

They were ready for the meeting. She was dressed in lightweight black wool pencil skirt with a slim belt, crisp white button down blouse and the cutest black patent single strap Mary Jane in two inch block heels. Hair as usual tied up. Everything about her screamed efficiency and professionalism.

Nadech was in black business suit with his inevitable skinny tie. He looked sharp and very executive, very smart.

Yaya ensured everything was organized and ready. Table, stationery, bottled drinks, mint, writing pads were well placed, projector working.

Mr Kugimiya Sr proceeded to the Conference Room. Once he left Nadech quickly close the office door and made a dash for Yaya.

"Baby, it may be a long day and no lunch date for us, I just want to hold you for a minute, please." He pouted.

Willingly Yaya went to him and embraced him, looked into his face and gave him a sweet lingering kiss.

"Better now ? We should go, they should be arriving. I promise, lots of tlc for you tonight." She smiled at his cuteness.

"Yes, you always make me feel good. You smell so wonderful and feel so amazing. By the way you are hot in this outfit. Can't wait for the meeting to end, so I'll have you all to myself." He emphasized while continued to hug her, caressing her back.

"Let's go, doll, I love you." Reluctantly he stepped away from her but not before pulling her for another kiss. Twinkling his eyes at her he opened the door for her. He was surely a man seriously in love.

Mr Kugimiya Sr welcomed Mr Natt and his delegates. Sam Austin was one of them. When he saw Yaya he instantly perked up, walked over to her and presented her with a bouquet of yellow tulips tied prettily in blue ribbons. Yaya was disconcerted for a moment. The only flowers she received with pleasure were those from Nadech. Recovering she thanked him and brought them to the pantry. Sam smiled more than usual and was openly trying to be friendly to her. Watching from the other side Nadech did not like it at all.

Just before the meeting commenced, in waltz Tesa. She had no consideration that it was a formal meeting by arriving late and in distasteful outfit. Dressed in tight-fitting cream bandage dress, cleavage showing as usual. Sexy she definitely was but not appropriate for the occasion.

Seated opposite Nadech she did nothing, paid no attention, just stared and smiled at him throughout, sending lewd messages. Nadech ignored her, listened to his dad's presentation as well as Mr Natt and Austin's. Yaya was seated further away from Nadech, she saw the eye flirtation Tesa sent non-stop to Nadech, a little insecure she felt, Tesa made her feel this way.

When the meeting was over, Sam caught Yaya's attention by asking about LDC, he wanted prolonged time with her. A little anxious but unable to do anything she indulged, her eyes on Nadech.

"They make a perfect pair, don't they, both are hot and suit each other." Sam offered after observing her. Only made Yaya felt worst with his confirmation. Was it so obvious they looked like they belong ?

Grabbing him on the arm, she tightened her grip on Nadech, refused to let go. Tesa hastily walked them away from the crowd to somewhere quiet. She reached his office and closed the door.

"Get me a drink, Nadech." She demanded. His doll would never behave such, she was refined. He trusted her completely but recalling Austin's attention brought unease to him. He wanted to search for her and put Austin in place. Thinking about it he felt jealous, should be him with her now not Austin.

Getting the drink for her he walked to leave but she jumped him and pressed herself to him.

"I miss you so much, Nadech. Don't be mad, we still have feelings for each other. I am sorry I left you, we can resume our past. We can have so much fun." She hooked her arms around his neck, refusing to let go, flirting and reaching to kiss him, turning all her womanly charms on him.

"You don't mean a thing to me. We are just working associates, no more." Pulling her arms away from him, he told her harshly. He was exasperated with her, she didn't get it. Their dating days were long gone, before he started university. He had no feelings but repungance for her advances and overall behaviour. Images of Yaya flashed in his mind, so much goodness in her. He missed her and wanted to find her.

With extreme efforts Nadech pushed her away but not before Yaya walked into the office to retrieve a document requested by Mr Kugimiya Sr.

What she saw confirmed what Sam mentioned about them being ideally suited to each other.Painfully crushed she was.

"Well, well, what have we here, naive intruder ? Wake up and smell the coffee, troll, Nadech and I, we are together, see for yourself." She pressed closer to him, wrapped her arms around his neck again and laughed so hard, it was so unpleasant.

Using his male strength, Nadech pulled her away in disgust. Why must she create a damaging scene and let his doll witness ! He saw her shocked reaction and felt so sorry, he righted the wrong immediately, he could not bear to see the pain.

"We have nothing with each other, Tesa, except work, bear in mind. Don't ever do that again." He stormed and walked to Yaya.

Yaya was fast, she had seen enough. Getting the document she fled the office, passed it to Mr Kugimiya Sr and left the conference room quickly. Mr Kugimiya Sr saw the distressed look. He was worried, Yaya never expressed emotions at work.

Instead of taking the lift which she knew Nadech would follow, she took the stairs and walked all eighteen floors down, to avoid him. She was glad it was the weekend again, she did not intend to go back to the office. At home she would think about it.

Nadech was crazy, he asked his dad if he saw Yaya. Mr Kugimiya Sr immediately knew something happened. He was disappointed, he thought they were in good place, Natt's daughter creating trouble again. Nadech needed to work things out quick and restored faith and love back to Yaya. He asked to be excused.

Yaya made her way to a park far away from office, from home. It was near to her university, old but quiet. She needed space, quiet to think through. Nothing much comforted but dullness and ache, tears accompanied. She cried over her possible lost love, how she would miss Nadech, why was Tesa being so mean. So many unanswered questions which brought more heartache. When it was getting late she walked her way home since her bag was still in the office. It was a long way but she did not care. She would get the spare key to her apartment from her landlord.

Nadech searched the office vicinity for her. Could not find her. He took off to their cafe, her apartment, he was sick with worries. He waited at her apartment block, he could not leave before he ensured she was fine and at least listen to his explanation.

Three hours later which meant nine in the evening, Yaya reached her block, got the key and walked to her apartment, unlocking the door.

Suddenly she felt someone embraced her from behind. Auto defence made her fight the aggressor, kicking wildly.

"Go away, don't touch me." She screamed and cried at the same time.

"Baby, its me, its okay, don't fight." He felt her fear, body shaking.

Weakly she collapsed onto Nadech it felt so wonderful, she was so tired and frightened. His strong hands wrapped her close to him. She could not help crying further this perfect boyfriend of hers may not be soon if there was any truth in what she witnessed this afternoon in the office.

"I have been looking everywhere for you, Yaya, don't ever run away like that, I was so worried not knowing where you were. Promise me, baby, you won't take off like that again." He looked so concerned and stressed.

"Na...dech" she hiccuped. "Don't worry...about me, I am fine, please...leave." Though she wanted to continue holding onto him, she forced herself.

"No, baby, I am not leaving you till you are settled and feel better. Come, give me your key." He forced the key from her hold.

Once inside the apartment, Nadech turned her around and hugged her so tightly for a long time, giving them both strength and warm. A lot of emotions ran through him, he was scared. He knew he really loved Yaya, he had never felt this way with another female. He was always happy go lucky, never bothered about their feelings, only enjoying fun time with them, being sarcastic and playful. With Yaya it was different, he never want to hurt her, unable to see her cry, sad or hurt. At the moment she was all of that.

He settled her on the sofa while searched and switched on the light. Her face was wet and tear stained, hair coming out of its tie, white blouse came untucked. Looking at her he hurt to see her like that, he brought pain to her. He went to get a face towel, dampen, and brought to wipe her face gently. All the time she looked away, she did not want to look at him.

"How about I help you take a bath, then I'll find something for you to eat." He told her softly as though talking to a child.

She nodded her head, told him she would take care of herself. He searched and made sandwiches and warm milk for them. He decided to stay the night and accompany her.

When she was finished she felt better and calm, more composed, though still red eyed. She went back to the small living room.

"Have a light sandwich then you can rest." Too tired she did what he told her.

"I am fine now, thank you, Nadech, you may leave now." Even so hurt, she did not know how to be mad at him.

"No, I am staying the night just to be sure you are alright. Yaya, I am sorry what happened." He pleaded for understanding.

"Na....dech, I don't think...I am suitable to be with you. Tesa, she knows and wants you so much." Hurt and full of sadness she slowly looked at him, tears started again.

"No, you are all I need, baby. Please trust me there is nothing between Tesa and I. She forced herself on me, I don't love her, its you I love, Yaya." He told her tenderly, was worried with her hesitation, held her hands.

"I will hinder both of you, it does not look simple. Tesa is more than familiar with you. I don't want to get hurt or make it difficult for you, please try to understand." It was so painful to initiate a breakup especially if one still loved dearly.

"Don't, baby, don't do what I think you are trying. I can't bear it. I love you, with all my heart and soul. Don't give up on us, what we have is precious, I can't live without you." Yaya was shocked to see Nadech so affected and begging to keep their love, not giving up.

Both were crying, Nadech pulled Yaya into his embrace. She did not know what to do, she did not want to leave yet did not want him to lose a chance with someone who might be better, more suitable. Her suggestion reduced him to a quivering wreck. He would not give up.

"Do you love me, Yaya, answer me, please." Imperatively he asked her.

"You know I do, Nadech, you're all I live for." She sobbed. Relief spread over him, this was all he needed to know.

"Then prove to me, let's get engaged immediately, its how much I love you, I don't want to take chances but be your man, right besides you all the time, please say yes, baby."

Yaya couldn't believe it, she melted with his love declaration. Though she knew engagement to Nadech was in the agenda she did not expect so soon or would take place after what happened. Tesa, in her evil way, helped push their love forward. Still she doubt if she would leave them in peace. Uncertainty still linger but love for Nadech grew stronger.

"Are you sure, Nadech, what about Tesa?" Her innocent eyes portrayed hope, what Nadech saw lifted him, a sure answer followed.

"I am more than sure, baby, please say yes." He couldn't stop kissing her hands.

"I want to be yours forever, Nadech. I don't want you to regret your decision. We should wait a little longer to be sure its what we want." Like Nadech, she did not want to wait but sensibility took over.

"No, I don't want to wait, not even a day longer, I want you as my fiancee immediately, I want the world to know you're mine, especially that Austin ! I don't like him showing attention to you and what the hell with his tulips, did you trash them ?" He did a slow burn recalling Austin presenting the tulips to her, trying his best to woo her, he wanted to destroy them so badly for all to see.

"I am a jealous man, I don't want any other man except me taking care, loving you. We will have the engagement ceremony next weekend." He was so sure of the engagement.

"I can't help it I was caught by surprise. I left them in the pantry." She laughed. He was satisfied, huge bad grin on his face.

"The only flowers I love and cherished are the roses from you." He felt so pleased with her confession.
"Next Saturday, baby." Placing his forehead on hers he smiled with gladness, hands on her neck, caressing her gently. All Yaya did was smiled and nodded her head.

"I love you, Na...." He kissed her, didn't wait for her to complete. On and on he continued, placed one hand on her waist, the other holding her neck for deeper kiss.

"I want to do so many wondrous things to you, baby, after our engagement. I can't wait." He murmured to her. She felt breathless from his kiss, passionate chills running through her body hearing, imagining.

He stayed the night, sleeping next to her, hugging her so close to him, loving it. They slept well, were so in love.

Joy Ride
Mariah Carey

Our love goes round, our love goes round
Our love goes round and round
(On a joy ride, on a joy ride)
With you babe, with you babe
With you babe, with you baby

[Verse 1]
Baby baby don't you ever let go
More and more until we both overflow
Got a feeling that my heart's never known
I found love
Tender kisses and I'm floating on air
You can have me anytime, anywhere
When you need me I will always be there
I found love

[Chorus 1]
And our love goes round and round
Way up high, a joy ride
We can touch the stars above
We found love
And our love was heaven sent
From the day we first met
We've got something they can't touch
We found love

[Verse 2]
Loving you is like a taste of heaven
Wanna gaze into your eyes forever
Run away and spend our lives together
I've found love
Baby baby
All it takes is one touch
And immediately I feel a rush
Baby boy, too much is never enough
I found love

[Chorus 2]
And our love goes round and round
Way up high, a joy ride
We can touch the stars above
We found love
And our love was heaven sent
From the day we first met
We've got something they can't touch
We found love

[Bridge]
I don't need anything
When you're here next to me
Nobody in this whole wide world
Could ever replace you in my eyes
We found paradise
Forever you and I
Our love goes round and round
On a joy ride
(with ya babe, with ya babe,
with ya babe, with you baby)

Lyrics | A-Z Lyrics
Songwriters | Mariah Carey and others
credit as tagged

Theirs was a romantic garden engagement. Relatives and some business associates were invited. Nadech insisted Sam Austin be one of the guests, he wanted Austin to witness the engagement, which meant Mr Natt too. The invite was not extended to Tesa, knowing her she might push her way through they were prepared.

The theme was enchanted garden. Nadech wanted red and white roses to adorn the decorations, a representation of his love for Yaya. From the impressive driveway to the garden area, fairy lights hanged and were wrapped around the trees and main house building, creating a dainty mood to enhance the festive occasion. Lovely roses beautified, the garden was fragrant and bewitching.

Several round dining tables layered in indian red linen tablecloths with decorative hem stitch were set for sit-down dinner. Elegant silverware and glassware were appropriately placed, with red linen napkins creatively folded. On each table centerpiece was classic white roses and lush greenery in low glass vases, contrasting attractively with the red linen tablecloths. Fine Thai set cuisine would be served.

An existing gazebo already in Nadech's home garden was soften with white long flowing tulle and so many roses. Dreamy white fairy lights flashed softly at intervals. It was romantic and where the ceremony would take place.

Guests and relatives were seated. The ceremony was to start. No surprise Tesa showed up but was ignored, even Sam paid no attention although she was supposedly sexy in silver glittering body-fitted evening gown. She meant to outdo Yaya but ended up looking like a madame on a prowl with too much makeup, ill choice of clothing and five-inch bling bling hooker heels. Sam was busy admiring Yaya.

Nadech dressed in simple white linen collarless shirt, top three buttons undone, showing his manly sexy chest, and white linen pants, was a dream, so suave and very hot he was. His hair was combed back. Black Givenchy calfskin leather sandals with silver metal buckles completed his outfit. More than happy smile while he waited for Yaya at the gazebo. He had the Tiffany engagement ring in his pants pocket. He chose a simple oval diamond set in platinum for Yaya's dainty hand. He would be so proud and happiest man to put it on her finger.

Yaya in crisp white cotton maxi dress with embroidered scalloped hem details arrived shortly. Totally angelic and captivating, she stole Nadech's breath as well as most of the guests. The spaghetti showed off her elegant shoulders. On her head was a dainty romantic and bohemian floral crown featuring olive green leaves and white roses, leaving her hair in soft romantic curls. Blush pink ankle strap Giuseppe Zanotti leather thong sandals accompanied, toes painted a nude barely there colour. She was a dream come true for Nadech.

He smiled tenderly at her when she joined him, held her hands and presented her with a bouquet of white roses. The ceremony was performed and finally Nadech's most anticipated moment came, he was beyond pleased to slip the engagement ring onto her finger. Yaya cried a little, of happiness having Nadech for life, took time to admire the beautiful ring which fitted perfectly. She smiled radiantly at her love. Mr and Mrs Kugimiya looked on proudly, their future daughter-in-law finally.

Not mindful of the guests, Nadech held Yaya gently on her waist and kissed her passionately. It was a kiss of life as far as he was concerned, he was so thankful she was his and would be close to him from this night onward. So much passion and love from Yaya, she was so in love with Nadech, flushed and a little shy. Their eyes spoke love language. Smiling joyously he held her hand and led them to the couple dining table to have dinner.

Tesa looked on with so much jealousy and rage, at the engagement ring which was pretty huge, at how in love Nadech was with Yaya. Though she would love to interrupt their intimacy it seemed difficult, his parents hovered around them.

Mrs Kugimiya surprised all of them towards the end of the ceremony. It was the only part she planned for the engagement party, the whole event was organized by Nadech, not even Yaya. He wanted to surprise her.

Mrs Kugimiya asked her helpers to bring a huge plain but elegant one-tier round white frosted cake with no design, but the words, Mr&Mrs Kugimiya Jr, in red cake topper, for the lovely couple to cut. The Kugimiyas already accepted Yaya in their family, their message was subtle but evident. Nadech was smiling non-stop, he liked the surprise cake very much and thanked his mom, Yaya smiling shyly, thanked her too.

Standing together, including Mr and Mrs Kugimiya, they thanked their guests for their kind attendance. Sam admired the love between Nadech and Yaya, it was so easy to see, so much love each showered the other. Tesa left earlier. Bye-bye to Mr Natt's dream of companies merger.

Nadech in his so in-love looks led Yaya to his room, giving her hot stares. Once inside he gave her a proper and extended kiss, repeating the kiss in the garden, this time even longer and hands roaming all over her delicate and feminine body. Ardently they looked at each other when they stopped.

"Welcome, Mrs Kugimiya. Finally you are mine. I am so in love with you, baby." He removed her floral crown and massaged her head gently. It felt so tender and an act of love, Yaya shaked her head to enjoy the massage causing her long silky hair flying around his face. He inhaled, caught her by surprise, carried her to the bed.

Lying on top of her he knitted their hands, and continued kissing, showing his mastery. He brought them to a fever pitch but stopped.

"Tonight I just want to treasure you, hold you in my arms, kiss you, hug you. When we start our getaway I promise I won't stop discovering you, baby." So masculine and confident he was, looked at Yaya with love and passion. Yaya was a little frightened but anticipating. No matter she would love Nadech's touches, her inexperience made her nervous but Nadech would made it so wonderful.

"Oh, we are going on a trip ? We are not married, just engaged, Nadech."

"Who says we can't, I have arranged everything, we are going to Phuket. Pack a light bag, we leave early tomorrow." He smiled at her bewildered expression.

"I'll take my shower and we can rest to be up early."

"Thank you for your love, for everything, Nadech. The engagement ring is so beautiful, I love it. The party too. Your parents are lovely. And I love you so much. I want you forever." She kissed him on his lips, leaning on his chest, hands around his body.

"I love you, Yaya, more than you'll ever know. You are my happiness, my all." With that they could not helped but continued caressing each other and kissed the night away. It was truly a magical night for them.

They stayed in his family Phuket resort home located at the southern part where it was relatively quieter and more private.

Nadech brought her on a speed boat tour of Phang Nga Bay with spectacular scenery, limestone cliffs rising out of emerald water. Many caves were found, they left exploration for their next visit. This visit was rest and relax time for them and a quick tour to introduce Phuket to Yaya, hoping she might like it.

Next they went to Phi Phi Islands. The white sandy beaches and beautiful emerald sea stole Yaya's heart, it was a sunny and happy place. Limestone mountains and caves seemed to be common sights.

It was almost a full day with these two excursions. Nearing dinner hours they stopped at a casual outdoor food centre for delicious barbequed seafood dinner, fresh coconut juice and desserts. So much they ate without realising till they were bursting at the seams. Good company good food were what they had the whole day. Despite feeling so hot from the heat and alfresco dining they decided to take a stroll home, catching the night fair as they walked and Yaya purchasing some local crafts and cute trinkets.

Yaya excused to take a shower, she was fast to reach the bathroom when Nadech challenged them.

Dressed in white racer back tank top sleepwear, black bra straps showing on her shoulders and short cotton pajama shorts in navy with anchor motifs, the edges piped red, she looked cute and young at the same time arousing, those shorts showcased her shapely pins.

Nadech looked at her in wonderment. His baby was so hot, he had never seen her in shorts. He more than like what he saw. She was unaware her hot sleepwear combination caused his heart to flutter.

"Hi, I am next in the shower. You look super duper fetching, baby, in these simple casuals, I like it, alot." He emphasized, smiled at her before entering the bathroom. She was puzzled it was normally what she wore.

Before settling for the night they lazed at the comfortable ocean theme couch in the balcony, enjoying the seaview and breeze. Shades of blue and white cushions were thrown around making it a cheerful, cosy place to relax.

Icy lemon water to help keep them cool, they drank and discussed on several topics, exchanged their likes, dislikes, dreams and joshing around, playfully ruffling each's hair as more fun convo took place. They had good laughs over some ridiculous inner thoughts which they shared without shame.

When Nadech turned serious and asked her about their prospective wedding date which he hoped would be soon, he did not want a long engagement, she turned shy, just looked at him for answer, whatever he wanted she was fine to go along.

Her innocence was all it took for him to attain confidence. Trying so hard to curb his desires while chatting, he held her face and kissed her, long and hard, forgotten to be gentle as he was fuming hot for her. He was anticipating the next move but afraid to broach, he wanted Yaya ready. In the meantime just kissing her was driving him crazy with hunger.

Feeling the passion, her heart jumping, Yaya wanted more. She loved Nadech, was ready for next. She trusted him absolutely.

"Nadech, I love you so much.....you are melting me with your kisses, I want more....." Holding on to him for support she told him hoarsely, face red but looked at him with so much love.

"Urgh, baby, you're killing me. I want you so much." He groaned.

He kissed her all the way to the bedroom. When he stopped to look at her he was so pleased, he saw swollen lips, eyes filled with desire and love.

Without hesitation Yaya slowly pulled her tank top off, next her shorts. Her treasures hidden in black lace caused his heart to palpitate wildly with lust. Soft lean body contour with slight muscles in the right places, right to her calves, very feminine she was.

Sheathing himself so fast he continued touching her, kissing her to oblivion till she was a quivering mass of sensuality, joined her. She cried in pain, followed slowly by amazement, how much finesse and pleasure he brought to her with his prowess. Every move became so heightened with passion till she could not take it anymore. Crying and mourning softly she let him lead in their final pleasure ride.

She was rocking so fine with him, they fitted perfectly, giving him intense pleasure. He loved her body it was sweet torture, gratifying relief. With final strength he brought them to pure ecstasy.

"It is so so beautiful, baby. You bring me to wonderland, thank you." Smiling dreamily with satisfaction he told her tenderly, pulled her for a close hug, kissing her.

Yaya felt the most amazing love from Nadech. Selfless, he gave her so much pleasure. She loved all his touches and the beautiful moments when they were one. Protected, cared for, cherished and very loved were actions she received from him. His lovemaking and his hearts and flowers were more than enough for her to take the next step in their relationship, she was ready for marriage with Nadech.

"Sleep, baby, we have another full day
tomorrow." Hugging her tightly they drifted off to a heavenly slumber in the heavenly bed.

"Hi, good morning. You slept well ?" He asked sleepily, half asleep, half awakened, smiling.

"I had the best sleep cause I have the most beautiful company and waking to such a treasure. I love you, baby." Inching close to her he sought her hand and kissed it before landing his lips on hers.

"Good morning, Nadech. It is beautiful joy waking to you." She smiled at him, ruffled his hair gently.

"I don't want to be up yet, I want to sleep in with you, another hour." He yawned, pulling her to his embrace, her back to his front. Eventually it was many hours of love discoveries like he promised on their engagement night. Excitement and rapture, they marvelled at their compatibility, affinity and rapport in their lovemaking. More in love they were. Instead of an hour it was late afteroon when they went for the next tour.

Nadech brought her to Promthep Cape to watch the sunset, it being considered the most beautiful spot in Phuket. Situated at the southernmost of Phuket island it is well-known for its beautiful sunset. Watching tall palm trees, stunning views of the deep Andaman Sea and the islands nearby, they felt like the ultimate couple, so beautiful and romantic it was. They took many pictures for good memories.

After dinner he brought her to Phuket FantaSea for sightseeing and a live cultural show. A huge cast of trapeze artists, performing elephants and other animals outlined a traditional tale. Dazzled they were by the performance as well the sights outside the theatre. It was late when they reached home.

Their beautiful getaway came to an end. The wonderful time, memories and love would forever be engraved in their hearts. Phuket was definitely their heavenly place.

Back home Yaya settled well with the family. Ever polite and proper, she treated the Kugimiyas with respect and love. They in turned were so happy and contended to have her in their household, bringing sweet noises and organization, assisting Mrs Kugimiya in any way possible. They too wished for an early wedding, grandchildren was next in their hopes.

Nadech was the happiest. He had Yaya with him throughout the day. Already he felt like a married man but nothing beat having the official document to seal their status. He would try to encourage her for an early wedding. He loved her so much, she was home to him. All his life he was lucky, had fun was happy, the grand prize got to be his doll. Fulfilled was what he felt. He loved his life with her, she gave him extreme bliss and he was thankful to his parents for this arranged affair.

Here And Now
Luther Vandross

One look in your eyes and there I see
Just what you mean to me
Here in my heart I believe
Your love is all I'll ever need
Holdin' you close through the night
I need you, yeah

I look in your eyes and there I see
What happiness really means
The love that we share makes life so sweet
Together we'll always be
This pledge of love feels so right
And, ooh, I need you

Here and now
I promise to love faithfully (Faithfully)
You're all I need
Here and now
I vow to be one with thee (You and me), hey
Your love is all (I need) I need

Say, yeah, yeah...

When I look in your eyes, there I'll see
All that a love should really be
And I need you more and more each day
Nothin' can take your love away
More than I dare to dream
I need you

Here and now
You're all I need
Here and now
I vow to be one with thee (You and me), yeah
Your love is all I need

(Starting here) Ooh, and I'm starting now
I believe (I believe in love), I believe
(Starting here) I'm starting right here
(Starting now) Right now because I believe in your love
So I'm glad to take the vow

Here and now, oh
You're all I need
Here and now, yeah
I vow to be one with thee (You and me), yeah
Your love is all I need

I, hey...yeah...yeah...hey...
Uh, hey...
I-I, love is all I need
Ooh...ooh...yeah...
Yeah...yeah...hey...yeah...yeah...
Love is all I need
Ooh...ooh...
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Oh
Hey...yeah
Hey...yeah...

Lyrics | A-Z Lyrics
Songwriters | David L Elliott | Terry Steele
credit as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Lovely for the translation of the interview.
Now I see why all you ladies (@bubba, Vimalee, and Lovely )love this interview :) More and more this two are opening up to the public and to each other.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, I know right!  Now, Nadech praises Yaya being beautiful all the time lol. And, thanks for posting key's ff ka.
@key, thank you for sharing your talent with us na ka.  You're awesome!!!

Awww.....another bts picture of marieclaire mag.   So can't wait to see.....

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Once again, thank you so much Lovely for taking the time to translate for us.   We really appreciated it!!!    :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

The last part, the reporters asked Nadech about the Sudsapda Most Huggable 2014. 

Reporter.....How come you were not one of the guys on the list?      Was it because your popularity has decreased?   

Nadech.......No, Sudsapda had contacted me, but I declined to participate this year because I was very busy with many things and having to rehearse for Give Me Five concert.   They totally understood because we have worked together for many years.

Reporter.....So this year you will hug somebody else?

Nadech......Yes,

Yaya.........He can still hug this year (wonder what she meant by that, hug her?)

Reporter...You two can hug each other :heart: :heart: :heart:   (both of them and especially Yaya was surprised the reporter said that).

Good night and sweetest dreams everyone!!!

credit as tagged

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Every post is making me smile to the MAX! Thank you so much Lovely, bubba, and Vimalee for the sweet, pillow pinching translations!! They were so cute in the interview and event! Pictures of Nadech's stares at Yaya are what I love the most! He REALLY loves starring at her. :woot: :cloud9: :cloud9: The FF is fantastic Key, I love it! Thanks for sharing MrsChum and Key! Thank you also to others for posting pictures and thoughts! Love reading them :heart: :thanks: :thanks: I can't wait to see their new photoshoots!

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
THE STARES :pervie: :pervie: hehehehe

Beautiful :coverlaf:

My Love :coverlaf:

My Nangfah :coverlaf:

CREDITS AS TAGGED

Impressed :yes: Appoved :thumbsup:

Cre: @kullawit

Her Nadech is sending her cute messages I bet. :cloud9: :wub:

"see ya in a bit bae" heh heh heh heh

sorry if I double posted

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thank you dear for more translation na ka.  LOL this year Nadech reserved the hug for  one special person only na. :pervie:
@Del Rey, agree, the stares are so sweet :bhehe: . Thanks for sharing more fin photos na.

PPBT mag. for 41st Anniversary coming out soon.....

Awww.....Yadech are the beautifull koo kwan who are well-rounded,
they're the only koo kwan who always encourage one another in everything,
and they're a koo kwan with good manners.  Gotta :heart:  them......

Whatever pe chai can do, nong sao can do too....

preciouskj said:
Hi everyone !! Thank u mal mal for everything !! Here's their interview after king power, is there some fin and jin moments for us?? Thanks @Vimalee @bubba @lovely if u have Time :)

Good night !!

http://youtu.be/scCUWGRb8Rs

I was smiling so widely while watching this entire interview!  Thank you for sharing it!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Lovely_k said:

I love this interview!!! I love how they look at each other every time they answer a question Ill do a detailed translation later on this evening but before I go.... btw I can't stop smiling when I watched this interview. Probably one of the best if NOT THE BEST lol  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

The fin and Jin moments are:

Graduation gift topic, Yaya bringing food to there practice only for Nadech, What Nadech thinks of her sweets, Is Yaya prepping for married life since she's cooking so much and how there dance routine is sweet but in the sense where its more sexy, spicy and rrrrrrrr wild hahaha (The last part about the dance routine is from his very own mouth)  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: 

thanks Lovely_k

that is why yadech loves to choose to work together so they can have good time togther in a subtle way :coverlaf:  :wub:  :wub:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:

"Nadech" claims that he took "Yaya" to Koh Samui for work.

After there is a rumor that "Barry" Nadech Kugimiya's going out with the most love koo jin "Yaya" Urassaya
together with mae Keaw and mae Pla to Koh Samui to spend quality time together as a family, the young pra'ek
came out to confirm that this time he went out of town is for work, really.  For more info. at www.siamdara.com

thanks bubba

as usual nadech makes WORK as an excuse....so let us expect more yadech events photoshots merits together until new yadech lakorn will be announced and filmed :party:  :cheer:  :dance1:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:

I love this interview!!! I love how they look at each other every time they answer a question Ill do a detailed translation later on this evening but before I go.... btw I can't stop smiling when I watched this interview. Probably one of the best if NOT THE BEST lol  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

The fin and Jin moments are:

Graduation gift topic, Yaya bringing food to there practice only for Nadech, What Nadech thinks of her sweets, Is Yaya prepping for married life since she's cooking so much and how there dance routine is sweet but in the sense where its more sexy, spicy and rrrrrrrr wild hahaha (The last part about the dance routine is from his very own mouth)  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: 

mmmmm that why only Nadech is eating during practice singing :pervie: ..... food from Yaya  ..... Hahahaha I still remember the pict that has been posted here "multitasking"