[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Poor Yaya!    She still not feeling well and after her performance she was just exhausted and leaned onto Nadech for support.   She even asked for a drink of water so at the second show Nadech had water ready for her....awww   :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB

Tangmo, CH7 actress wrote this:

" Falling in love with this very talented young lady quietly for a very long time.   She is very adorable.  What kind of a person this is that I cannot stop staring at her....not bore at all looking at her.   She is so charming.    If I were a guy, I will not get along with Nadech at all because I will for sure flirt with Yaya.   When I got home, I kept talking about Yaya even my husband looked at me strangely like what's wrong with me.  He wouldn't understand...."  

sheillalin

sarNie Egg
preciouskj said:
@Mrschum already post this video but here's another video of this very very very fin fin fin moment during the 1st performance!!

http://youtu.be/LShpEKMMdUI

Enjoy :)

Translation please... I want to know that Yaya and Nadech are saying?

bubba

Keep On Smiling

Junyukio said:
Dear our lovely translators Bubba, Vimalee, Lovely_key,
Guess this article from Fastbeam & Pe Jaew

I guess they might be so much "Fin& Jin"? as they got a lot Like ka. If you have free time, please do us a favor, but not urgent and thank you in advance.

Cr.Urassayasfamily, tare_love_naya, oum_love_ny, yayeeumarin, as tagged
Pa Jeaw:   Who said it didn't hurt?  Her leg was shaking when she first got stung.  Poor her.

Fast:    I feel so bad for her.  Yesterday, she ran and danced.  She's so determined.  Gotta respect her.  But, was she stung when acting in a scene?

Pa Jeaw:   It's a scene when she's swimming with Neung.  Didn't finish filming that  yet, still has 3-4 cut.

Fast:    Hoyyyyy....Gotta put jellyfish poisoning around the beach.  That jellyfishhhhh TAT.

Pa Jeaw:   There were 10 people.  Only Yaya got stung.

Ah....poor Yaya.   She's such a sweet person.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yadech's choreographer for the concert wrote this:

" My choreography for NY was another show that I will remember all my life because I have done it for my beloved little sister.   She is a fighter.  Even though her leg was still very red and swollen, she still run, jumped high, and did summersault.  She never complained and never asked to cut down the acts.   I felt like crying every times I talked about this.   Love you Yaya and Nadech too.   This was the first time we got to work together.   These two have so much energy and can do anything just like the professionals.   They are so very good that I don't know how to put it....simply said they can have their own concert. "

" They really are perfect for each other.   XOXO"

ps:  Even the people who works with them for the first time also thinks Yadech are perfect for each other.   :heart: :heart: :heart:

My choreography for NY #งานรักแรกพบ #ครบรส #ฟิน #จิ้น #จิกหมอน เป็นอีกโชว์นึงในชีวิตที่จะจำตลอดไป เพราะได้ทำให้ น้องสาวสุดที่ love คนนี้ และน้องสู้มาก ทั้งที่ขาบวม และแดงมาก ทั้งย่อ เหาะเหิน ตีลังกา ไม่บ่นไม่ขอลดท่าสักคำ พี่ก็น้ำตาจะไหล ที่พูดทุกครั้ง love u yaya และ ณเดชด้วยนะคะ เพิ่งได้ร่วมงานครั้งแรก แบบจิงจัง น้องเป็นคนที่พลังเยอะและ ทำได้ทุกอย่างจิงๆ สมกับเป็นมืออาชีพ เก่งแบบไม่รู้จะพูดไงอะแต่ เอาง่ายๆ หนูจัดคอนเดี่ยวได้พี่ว่านะ และ คู่นี้เหมาะสมกันจิงๆ xoxo 13h

credit as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you @vimalee @bubba sharing so many complimentary account trans with us. Everything to love Yadech, nothing to fault them at all. Perfect them. They were/are eager beavers and gave 110% in the concert. Beyond proud of them.
Thanks everyone else for sharing posts,comments, links, pics.
Rak dearest, tc, you've been busy as the bee with school. mu.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks you @bubba and @vimalee!!!! I am so happy to read these translations!!!! So happy that others support!

Yaya's Papa came to support her
CAPTION:  " :heart: daddy came to give #gumlungjai"

Credit: Yaya's IG @urassayas

songngukp

sarNie Egg
Tks so much for all pic, video, i'm on  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  and not sure how long I will get back  :rockon: . They are so sweet and sexy in their performance. I love the first song, the melody sound good and romantic, especial YAYA's dress. She look like a princess. Poor her, she must be hurt so much but still strong and doing a good job. I'm really admire here. Hope that she will get well soon. 

I'm not sure this video posted yet but wanna share with u guys. I love the way they looking at each other, so sweet they are....

http://instagram.com/p/un13OwHk_n/

I know that only camera corners but I love to think different  :dance2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, you're very welcome my dear.  Thanks for always being supportive ja.
@Vimalee, thanks for your wonderful translations na ka.
fresh said:
 I just saw this lovely photo on @keaw_jung IG with the caption: 'Good night Krub xx'
I wonder who posted it (Nadech or Mae Keaw :scratchchin: )
I think it was quite late so Mae Keaw might slept already. Do you think who posted it?
Can someone let me know woman or man using 'Krub'? Thanks

There was 'someone' definitely more fin and jin than us :coverlaf:

'Krub' is used by a man at the end of the sentences to make them more polite na ka.

Khun peeda posted this and wrote, These two people were born to give happiness to everybody, truly.
A superb performance indeed!!!

A beautiful merit couple.........

Awww....It's heartwarming to see this picture.....they look like a couple doing merit together....

cr:as tagged, peeda & pe seng ig

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
GOSH!!!! I had to go to my laptop to respond to all this  YADECH craziness!!! I can't help myself but be giddy this whole weekend!! I hate that I don't really know how to use the media and being able to add picture or Video LOL! You guys have been the best at updating with videos, translations, and incredible pictures.

I agree with you @song, I LOVED LOVED LOVED the first song! Yadech did such an out of this world performance with that song, it made me giddy like a school girl again LOL!!! I actually want to thank @Del Rey for posting the orginal song!!!! I went to ITunes and bought it hahahahahah!! So excited to always getting into new things. Probably be on repeat for days. I am one of the millions of fans who went and abused the replay buttong on IG or Youtube lol so crazy I am!

YOU GUYS ARE ONE OF A KIND AS Yaya would say (about Nadech anyway)! I am blessed to have found this website, and to have a common interest with you wonderful wonderful people. OCTOBER is definitely my favorite month for the year!!! I'm quite sad when I think about the future knowing they will not be together on screen, but I can't wait  for their next hookup. Knowing their will be something offscreen kind of calms my heart a little LOL. I will support both of them with their individual Dramas.....just for the sake of being sane. Sorry for rambling. LOVE YOU guys dearly......have a good night.....or day.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You are very very welcome ladies!     It's my pleasure to be able to translate for Yadechers.

Yaya's father seems like a very nice and kind man, just look at his soft eyes.   He must be very good looking when he was young and he still is for his age.   Yaya got the good genes from both parents.

Good night and sweetest dreams everyone!!!   Give Me Five concert still hasn't worn off yet so I'm going back to :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

credit as tagged

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Oh my god finally had time to catch up!!

these past few days I have been on fall break so I went to go visit my cousin in New York. It was my first time going there and the only thing I could think about Friday was oh my goddd can't wait to go home and watch Yadechs concert LOLLL I told my cousin that and she was like wowwww you are more worried about Yadechs concert than spending time in New York?! Hahahhaah

But omg I gasped and smiled and was sooo giddy catching up and reading everyone's posts just now I could hardly contain myself when I saw quick glimpses of the concert that people posted on Instagram

How can they be do freaking HOTT they are so breathtaking for some reason I get really emotional and teary eyed when I watch the part where Yaya runs and jumps into Nadech's arms it's just so sensual and breathtaking

thank you everyone for your posts! Does anyone know if there's going to be a video of the whole concert in HD uploaded on YouTube?

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@yearoo You are the sweetest! Glad that you like the song like how we all do too! I also got the giddy feelings as well. You know what? I did the same thing and downloaded it too! It's on replay since yesterday night hahaha!!! Your not the only crazy fan haha!

@vimalee Agreed very much. He must have been when younger. Yaya got the genes alright, same with her sister. :heart: :heart: I'm gonna come with you on :cloud9: :cloud9: EVERYONE'S INVITED!! the picture is lovely! Captured the loving moment between the two love birds.

Good Night everyone! Have Yadech dreams tonight hehe.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Grudgeprincess said:
thank you everyone for your posts! Does anyone know if there's going to be a video of the whole concert in HD uploaded on YouTube?
LOL! You're so funny @Grudgeprincess!!! More interested in NY than the NY City or State!! Hahaha! I don't think there is one yet. There are only fancams and the ones that we shared. I think there might be a DVD coming out soon.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Del Rey said:
@yearoo You are the sweetest! Glad that you like the song like how we all do too! I also got the giddy feelings as well. You know what? I did the same thing and downloaded it too! It's on replay since yesterday night hahaha!!! Your not the only crazy fan haha!

@vimalee Agreed very much. He must have been when younger. Yaya got the genes alright, same with her sister. :heart: :heart: I'm gonna come with you on :cloud9: :cloud9: EVERYONE'S INVITED!! the picture is lovely! Captured the loving moment between the two love birds.

Good Night everyone! Have Yadech dreams tonight hehe.
Oh Del and Yearoo, I also did the same thing. I actually bought Tata Young " Best of Tata Young" album from ITunes. Most of the song are very good to listen too.

rehann

sarNie Adult
wow u guys rock the thread!!!

songngukp said:
Tks so much for all pic, video, i'm on  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  and not sure how long I will get back  :rockon: . They are so sweet and sexy in their performance. I love the first song, the melody sound good and romantic, especial YAYA's dress. She look like a princess. Poor her, she must be hurt so much but still strong and doing a good job. I'm really admire here. Hope that she will get well soon. 

I'm not sure this video posted yet but wanna share with u guys. I love the way they looking at each other, so sweet they are....

http://instagram.com/p/un13OwHk_n/

I know that only camera corners but I love to think different  :dance2:

wow this make me drooling... hahaha :drools: :pervie:

#u guys did a great job here... love all the translations... thanks alot for the effort...

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Del Rey said:
Thanks you @bubba and @vimalee!!!! I am so happy to read these translations!!!! So happy that others support!

Yaya's Papa came to support her
CAPTION:  " :heart: daddy came to give #gumlungjai"

Credit: Yaya's IG @urassayas
Wow, wohhh.. Thanks Del for this pic, Daddy came to support his doll & his very soon S-I-L ;))
Thanks Vimalee & Bubba for the translations, so proud of them.
Thanks all ladies for the links, pics & comments...

****************$
Oh, hoh, Ya ka, Daddy also likes him the most

These people love U the most Ya ka and we love Ya too.

Barry Bear & Yaya ducky duck :)

Pe's happy to have your signature kiss

Cr. as tagged

Devotely

sarNie Egg
Amazing performance by nadech and yaya! Thank you everyone for providing the translations, pics and fan accounts. Everyone is so lovely. I'm sure most of us are aware, tangmo is married to tono and he is the actor who has praised yaya in the past to the media and the actor whose interview along with yaya allowed us to see how jealous and possessive nadech was on camera. I think it was a tease of tangmo to speak of how great and silently admiring yaya to her own husband. For those that don't know tangmo, girl has a reputation, but no biggy. Hopefully it was sincere and all fun and play. Don't mind me. I'm just happy for these two, love them dearly.