[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
WOW  :shock2:, this is my 100th post. When I first signed up to become a member almost 3 months ago, I just wanted to introduce myself and shared my photo for the premiere of RFTD since before I was a silent reader and I thought that I would remain quiet afterwards, little did I know that I would be posting 96 posts in this thread (not including this post), Yikes!  :shock2:.

I really appreciate huanzhu, yaya kugimiya, Azure14, fresh, fea4567, Junyukio, chaitra, bubba, daai, keylargo, Vimalee, Grudgeprincess, phuthuybx, & Lazydramafan for your likes, thanks, & comments on my Yadech's perfume ad creation. I will reply to your comments about it later in a different post.

This year has to be the best year ever for both Yadech and us Yadechers - Ch.3 star chat with Yadech, 3Zaap show with Yadech :heart:, Yadech's trip to Japan, RFTD lakorn, Mistine cupcake, Yadech's merits, Yadech's events together - {Lays, Yum Yum, Robinson center event, King power event, RFTD fan meeting, Yadech on 2 television talk shows for RFTD, India inspired fashion show), Yadech's song for RFTD topping the music chart - One Fine Day mv & mv for RFTD, Yadech as Male and Female heartthrobs, Yadech's vacation trip for Image magazine photoshoot, Priew magazine, Ploy Kaem Petch magazine, Sudsapda magazine, Yadech's radio talk show for Give Me 5 Concert, all the news about them & their interviews that bring smiles for Yadechers - Yaya's comments about their lakorns together, etc, all those dance practice photos & clips for RFTD and Give Me 5 concert and all other Yadech's bts photos & clips, Yadech's over the moon performances for Give Me 5 Concert :heart:, marie claire magazine :heart:, Image magazine :heart:, and now this trip to Maldives for Traveler's Companion magazine :yahoo:. There are probably some of Yadech's events or magazines featuring Yadech I forgot to mention above... :fanfic:  :scratchhead2:. Addition - Yadech's Halloween get together & Rising Sun after party, I almost forgot these two.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:flowers: thanks to bubba, Junyukio, & Vimalee for photos of Image magazine and Yadech's photo trip to Maldives. I am joining you guys in posting photos as well :bhehe:.

These two have the same taste in fashion and fun, both wearing fedora hats and swinging onto the bus over the head handles. They are most happiest when they are together if even that mean swinging onto the bus over the head handles :yahoo:.

They wear the same style of hats here but the colors are switched.

credits - as tagged & Image magazine

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
OMG !!! Thanks girls !!! They are so hot!! I am not tired to watch over them.... Love them so much :)

I Hope they can shoot during the night in Maldives i heard it has a kind of starry sea at night it will look so romantic ....

Have a good day/night ka

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
So many wonderful pictures from everyone. Thank you all an >:) . I can't wait to get my hand on the Image magazines. Also can't wait for all the bts from the Traveler magazines. One More thing to add on to my wish list for this holiday. Good night all :))

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:heart:  :heart: We'll get there soon babie :whistle: 

:dance1: Here we are..Such a wonderful place for honeymooner

:blush: I am coming :wub: 

:welcome1: on board  :wink:  :yummy:  :censor:

:arrg:  :girlmad:

Cr.krongkarnp, keaw_jung, urassayas,amatyai

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
@Vimalee, thanks ja.  Wow....that's a lot, one of them must be mine hahaha... jk.

Yadech are so cute.......

Never too old to have fun........

Maldives, here we come!!!

cr:as tagged, keaw_jung,mai

hi all

as expected yadech never get tired and never get bored working together....so they always choose to work together so yeah both are energized by their LOVE :heart:.......just like yaya said in an interview that she and nadech were just acting the script provied during the give me five concert....though i doubt it at least she said some acts are for REAL...what a wise answer..then now going to maldives is purely for work...which i doubt again it's actually double purpose for work and for a quality time together in a romantic place just like in europe...people surrounds them like the producers crews and their moms would never disturbed them during their private moments alone...just like  when yaya went shopping in florence italy nadech became her body guard and handling her shopping bags a normal bfgf thing.....i wish i was there that time hehehe.

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Wow so many beautifuls pics.

Love Yadech in image magazine. They are so beautifuls

And a very nice pics of Maldives. A great and beautiful place

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Awe, I love all their pictures. :cloud9:  Such a hot beautiful couple! I can't believe they are finally in Maldives. So Lucky! I would loveeee to visit that place one day. I hope they will have a fantastic time, let lose and I can't wait to see how their shoots will turn out. I am pretty sure we won't be disappointed since we have not been with any... :wub:

Khub Khun Mak :thanks: to all my ladies for sharing these wonderful posts :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
As promised from last night that I will come down from :cloud9: and post more pictures.

Ladies and gentlemen if any, don't faint!      :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Thanx Vimalee for all the pictures.  Here's a couple more to add to the collection.

The 3 lovely Moms!

http://
cr:  as tagged