[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Maldives is very hot right now, but what were Yadech doing in the winter clothes?    I was panicking for a moment until I saw the sign that read  DON'T PANIC.

After seeing Marie Claire and IMAGE magazines recently, I don't know what to expect with Travelers.   I'm just okay with their concept and wardrobes, and I hope they prove me wrong this time.    Pe Yai is a famous photographer in Thailand but some of his concepts and shoots are a bit unique for my taste.    

However, I'm thankful to Travelers for selecting Yadech.    Yaya's and Nadech's families got to spend time together in different parts of the world and that's just awesome!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Junyukio said:
How can we keep cool? Just tell us ;)

http://instagram.com/p/vYbHUEvfQC/.

Good night/ good morning to all ladies

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Fine looking Nadech. He has his sunglasses over his forehead in the night, I noticed in the other photos, he did not wear it. I guess he wants to model for us :bhehe:.

The 2 important women in his life

I have to repost this cute photo again :bhehe:, I love it.

Caption: Yaya - Pe chai, carry me up, I want to touch the sun before it sets down.
Nadech - Your wish is my command, my beloved Nong sao :heart: :bhehe:

:flowers:, thank you Ladies for your wonderful shares! Have a great Friday & weekend Yadechers!!

Credits for photos - keaw_jung

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello my dear ladies and thanks so much for all the beautiful pictures na ka.

Awww......the hottest koo kwan..........

Different concept but very nice.....Don't Panic .....

A beautiful koo jin(g) and a famous photographer.........

cr:mae keaw,awaprep,amatyai

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
Ms.Zoe said:
I have to repost this cute photo again :bhehe:, I love it.

Caption: Yaya - Pe chai, carry me up, I want to touch the sun before it sets down.
Nadech - Your wish is my command, my beloved Nong sao :heart: :bhehe:
:flowers:, thank you Ladies for your wonderful shares! Have a great Friday & weekend Yadechers!!
Credits for photos - keaw_jung
I dont know why I feel this pic of Yadech is the most beautiful ever

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I think it is one of their best photos. It is so candid that why it is so sweet IMO, the moments belong to them & I have to say I would like to have these kinds of moments too and could not resist in captioning it :bhehe:. I hope some reporter would ask them about this photo and see how they would answer, clearly IMO this is beyond of being friends :bhehe:.

Finpeo said:
I dont know why I feel this pic of Yadech is the most beautiful ever
Parasailing time with Yadech

While the kids are having fun with parasailing, the moms are exploring the beautiful Maldives island (I think).

Credits - krongkarnp & keaw_jung

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you very much @bubba and all lovely ladies for many sweet pics. Heavenly couple fly to the sky.
Again, B4 I fly to C9, I would like to repost this article, thanks @ Del Rey.
Del Rey said:
Found this on Instagram! Translation summary credit goes to @pawara on IG

The magazine asks Nadech, what kind of
woman he like? His answer is " I like the woman that wear comfortable
dress with low heel sandal, I think it look cute. But she should have a
masculine side also, wearing t-shirt with jean and sneaker, ready to do
extreme activities with me, for example boxing, jet ski, wakeboard,
hiking, rock claiming, flow board, sky driving, bungee jump. My dream
date is to ride a balloon and see a wonderful view of Turkey. I want to
go there someday." At the end the magazine say that everything that
Nadech describe is definitely Yaya.

Love Them :woot2: :woot: :dance1: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
And of course, we're looking forward to seeing them in Turkey soon.
Playing Bungee jump with nong Yaya is your next activity, Nadech ka? ;)

Cr. as tagged

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Wow so many beautifuls pics.

Yadech are so sweet on the Maldives pics.

Thanks ladies for all yours comments and pics

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

i love this private moment picture of yadech alone together their moms and the photoshot crews never dare to disturbed our love bidrs :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

thanks junyu

i would love to stalk yadech in turkey someday :dance2:

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
yaya kugimiya said:

i love this private moment picture of yadech alone together their moms and the photoshot crews never dare to disturbed our love bidrs :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

thanks junyu

i would love to stalk yadech in turkey someday :dance2:
What is their conservation about haha? I love to see that moment too

And does anyone have any idea about what was happening while this pic was taken?

For me, observe Yaya's hair, I think nadech had lifted her up once before the picture was taken and he was continuing to lift her up again haha

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

what a coincedence yadech have the same destiny getting scars from the same body part nadech had bicycle accident few months back got wounded on his right leg same with yaya her right leg was also wounded when the jelly fish was smitten yaya's flawless skin or probably jealous of nadech lol :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@yk,   you are so funny.   Agreed with you....that jelly fish must be a male.   :pervie:

yaya kugimiya said:

what a coincedence yadech have the same destiny getting scars from the same body part nadech had bicycle accident few months back got wounded on his right leg same with yaya her right leg was also wounded when the jelly fish was smitten yaya's flawless skin or probably jealous of nadech lol :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hello my fellow Yadecher!

@vimalee, don't be sorry na. As a fans we will never get tired of looking at their picture. I must say that I'm very proud to own both of Marie Claire and Image magazine. Esp, when the mag is so hard to get and I'm able to get one is worth having.