[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Good morning/night everyone!

Thank you all for visiting this thread and to everyone who share so generously.

We call him Nadech but for Thai fans they call him Bear for his nick name Barry.    Imagined the crowd's reaction when the fans gave Yaya a big "Bear"

Finpeo, we are soul mate today......posted the same lovely picture.

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya had to leave the signing calendar early because she had another event to attend at Siam Center.

Beautiful as always.

The caption said, "Yaya cleared, Nadech carrying her posing for the Travelers magazine is not inappropriate. 

credit Urassayaclub FB

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
I don't get what you mean

Vimalee said:
Yaya had to leave the signing calendar early because she had another event to attend at Siam Center.

Beautiful as always.

The caption said, "Yaya cleared, Nadech carrying her posing for the Travelers magazine is not inappropriate. 

credit Urassayaclub FB

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

thanks bubba

i guess the press release was just a bluff or just purely to give yadechers some thrill that yadech will not come  the same schedule at the calendar signing.....but then again as lovers do yadech is inseperable :heart:  :wub:  :wub: though they dont have lakorns together as of this time...yadech will surely choose to work together as in TOGETHER as much as possible.....sorry for my realistic delusional :coverlaf: i think yadech are getting possessive of each other :coverlaf:  :wub: as subtle as they can :scratchhead2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing beautiful pictures, clips, and comments na ka.
@yk,  I know right.  Yadech're together at the signing...so fin indeed!

:heart:   the caption on this picture is too cute......
The word love is written like this pe Nadech...L O V E :heart:

Ahhh......pe Nadech 's intensely listening to or looking at nong's mouth....? :bhehe: :pervie:

Awww........so cute......

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@mey,

I think the reporters asked Yaya about the picture that Finpeo posted above.   They said it seemed like Nadech's hands touched Yaya's chest when he carried her up.   Yaya said it was not like that and she had a swimming suit underneath.   She would have a talk with him already if that was the case, but it was not.   She said they were just trying to recreate the scenes just like the ones they did at the Give Me Five Concert.

meysaelee said:
I don't get what you mean

Good night and sweetest dreams everyone!

credit as tagged

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
@mey,

I think the reporters asked Yaya about the picture that Finpeo posted above.   They said it seemed like Nadech's hands touched Yaya's chest when he carried her up.

That is why she wrote tag "#handsareinasafeplace" hahaha, this morning I didnt understand why she wrote that tag n now I know what it means ^^ thank you

She said they were just trying to recreate the scenes just like the ones they did at the Give Me Five Concert. 
Im not sure I have seen that pose in give me 5 concert or not :-s

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks for sharing na ka.
meysaelee said:
Here's the news of Yaya at the event.
When you guys have time please translates no rush

http://youtu.be/hFbrJWGpOt0
Here's the quick translation na.

Yaya was so excited to sing Mariah Carey's song.  When asked about the picture that Nadech's hands touching her chest when he carried her up,  Yaya said that was not true and added that she would have told him if it happened.  She's not serious about the news.  She also said that the atmosphere Maldives is fun and romantic.  As for Yadech joint account for merit,  Yaya said that she and Nadech had a joint merit account awhile already, so the fanclub won't get confuse and can participate in the merit.  But, mae Keaw was the one who managed it.   In addition, Yaya denied about looking for a house with Nadech or buying a house near him.

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

cr:as tagged