[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
pittanomipa choose a good song by Chompoo for the MV of "a goodbyehug" the song title call Soft touch with your love

huanzhu said:
let's enjoy the goodbye hug again !!! :grouphug: :grouphug:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0t1bBeTbAk[/media]

Thanks to :pittanomipa

Have  a nice Sunday everyone !!!

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
pittanomipa choose a good song by Chompoo for the MV of "a goodbye hug" the song title call Soft touch with your love

huanzhu said:
let's enjoy the goodbye hug again !!! :grouphug: :grouphug:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0t1bBeTbAk[/media]

Thanks to :pittanomipa

Have  a nice Sunday everyone !!!

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
meysaelee said:
pittanomipa choose a good song by Chompoo for the MV of "a goodbye hug" the song title call Soft touch with your love
I also like Chompoo alot, i like her with Rome but she already has bf :(

fresh

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:

nadech looks so serious here yaya is not around to tease :wub: ....my delusional thoughts said nadech is texting yaya :coverlaf: unlike in RS filming wecan always see nadech was always happy and funny.... this is a huge problem when you're in love :coverlaf: so i cant blame yadech to be in their own world during the calendar signing and yaya ignoring kim her attention was more on nadech :heart:

@yk, Nadech was opening music. Look at how he danced with the music:
http://instagram.com...1qi/?modal=true

Thanks before24feb for another clip. Yadech were totally in their own world. They kept chatting together and didn't mind everyone around :heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpNoimjFUug

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Wow.. So many pic and videos!!! Thank you all :D

By the way, on the L-3 video from before14feb, looks like the lady in pink that was sitting behind Yadech took pic/video of what Yadech saw in Yaya's mobile. Now I'm curious about that, because it made the look happy. Maybe they saw the comments of Yaya's pic of #handsareinsafearea IG? Hmm... Hihihi... Yadech always make me smile from ear to ear :D

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
fresh said:
@yk, Nadech was opening music. Look at how he danced with the music:
http://instagram.com...1qi/?modal=true

Thanks before24feb for another clip. Yadech were totally in their own world. They kept chatting together and didn't mind everyone around :heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpNoimjFUug
I love the way she looked n smiled at him at 5:28 woww full of love in her eyes

Again, Fin Fin, mae Keaw posted this pic with caption but i dont understand :(

For those who wanna save the pic

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Finpeo said:

Thanks for sharing na ka.

Nadech posted the picture and wrote,  "@ Every FC, from Nadech......A beautiful sunset on the horizon .... from daytime to nighttime ... ".

Awww....the picture is so beautiful and romantic, so happy to see Nadech & Yaya posted the same picture with beautiful words :heart: :cloud9: .

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya, who is a very private person, posted this picture and received the most likes and comments, over 2400 comments and counting.  

To many people, it is simply a very beautiful and romantic picture; however, it meant a lot to many who knew the story behind this picture.     After the interview at Siam Center event on the same day with the calendar signing, Yaya came out and posted this famous picture with a hashtag " #Handsareinasafeplace "  in a way as to answer the many inquiring minds and reporters who have questioned her about Nadech's hands touching her chests when he carried her up.   By posting this picture immediately, it showed that Yaya really cares and values Nadech's reputation as well as her own.

ps:  This picture reminded me of what Yaya said about Nadech in Mae Keaw's book, that he is very strong like Hercules.   MrsChum, you have the book.  What exactly did Yaya say about Nadech and can you post it here?    I wanted to translate it for the new fans.

pss:   Nadech said he loves sunset and this picture said it all.     I think Thailand or Maldives should make postcards of this picture.

Finpeo said:
I love the way she looked n smiled at him at 5:28 woww full of love in her eyes

For those who wanna save the pic

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks Vimalee

i dont think nadech will do such a pervert act to yaya i hate this kind of news just to create bad image to yadech the picture is so clear that nadech's hands are very far from yaya's chest....i guess the one who spread this negative comment is a yadech hater.....yadech are working hard to maintain their wholesome image to the point they remain tight lipped of their romantic relationship status.i dont think yaya's mom mae pla will adore nadech if she saw nadech being ungentleman to yaya :scratchhead2:  :numchuck:

but we all know what lovers do in private :pervie:  :kiss3:  :crush:  :coverlaf:  :wub: ....then yadechers are in   :cloud9:  :rofl:

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
I just saw a picture on IG. It is a repost from the ig "Duangmaan", perhaps a novel writer. 

It says 
มีคนถามว่าดวงมาลย์เขียนนิยายอะไรอยู่ ตอบว่าเรื่องนี้ค่ะ อุบชื่อไว้ก่อน แต่จัดพระ-นางเต็มที่ 3 คู่ เป็นแนวแฟนตาซี เมืองสมมุต โรแมนติกแอดเวนเจอร์ ผจญภัยเข้าป่าเข้าพง เสื้อผ้าไม่ใช่แนวนี้ แต่หาแบบที่จินตนาการไม่ได้ เอ่อ...จะนึกภาพออกกันไหมนะ ถ้าเขียนจบจะลงเรียกน้ำย่อยในเว็บ แล้วจะมาบอกอีกทีนะคะ น่าจะต้นปีหน้าละ 

I cannot read thai. but i guess may be the writer is writing a series, and she wants yadech here. Do you guys know the writer? Really curious about yadech's next drama.

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
appleloveny said:
I just saw a picture on IG. It is a repost from the ig "[font=Helvetica Neue']Duangmaan", perhaps a novel writer. [/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue']It says [/font]
[font=Helvetica Neue']มีคนถามว่าดวงมาลย์เขียนนิยายอะไรอยู่ ตอบว่าเรื่องนี้ค่ะ อุบชื่อไว้ก่อน แต่จัดพระ-นางเต็มที่ 3 คู่ เป็นแนวแฟนตาซี เมืองสมมุต โรแมนติกแอดเวนเจอร์ ผจญภัยเข้าป่าเข้าพง เสื้อผ้าไม่ใช่แนวนี้ แต่หาแบบที่จินตนาการไม่ได้ เอ่อ...จะนึกภาพออกกันไหมนะ ถ้าเขียนจบจะลงเรียกน้ำย่อยในเว็บ แล้วจะมาบอกอีกทีนะคะ น่าจะต้นปีหน้าละ [/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue']I cannot read thai. but i guess may be the writer is writing a series, and she wants yadech here. Do you guys know the writer? Really curious about yadech's next drama.[/font]
I know all yadechers here want yadech to act in another drama together, but in my opinion it is very difficult to hapen

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks for sharing na ka.
appleloveny said:
I just saw a picture on IG. It is a repost from the ig "Duangmaan", perhaps a novel writer. 

It says 
มีคนถามว่าดวงมาลย์เขียนนิยายอะไรอยู่ ตอบว่าเรื่องนี้ค่ะ อุบชื่อไว้ก่อน แต่จัดพระ-นางเต็มที่ 3 คู่ เป็นแนวแฟนตาซี เมืองสมมุต โรแมนติกแอดเวนเจอร์ ผจญภัยเข้าป่าเข้าพง เสื้อผ้าไม่ใช่แนวนี้ แต่หาแบบที่จินตนาการไม่ได้ เอ่อ...จะนึกภาพออกกันไหมนะ ถ้าเขียนจบจะลงเรียกน้ำย่อยในเว็บ แล้วจะมาบอกอีกทีนะคะ น่าจะต้นปีหน้าละ 

I cannot read thai. but i guess may be the writer is writing a series, and she wants yadech here. Do you guys know the writer? Really curious about yadech's next drama.

Duangmaan wrote many novels which made into lakorns.  One of them is Nang Rai Tee Ruk starring Boy P. and Kim.

She posted this picture and wrote that someone asked her what fiction she's working on and she replied that she's working on this story but she doesn't want to disclose the title yet.  This story will have 3 couples.  It's a fantasy  with a fictional town, romantic adventure.  She'll probably finish the fiction by early next year.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thanks so much Vimalee for all of these info!

Not only do I also think Thailand & Maldives need to make postcards of this picture as you think so, I think some sculptor needs to sculpture a statue of this picture also. It is really a magnificent photo.

I have to agree. Nadech is very strong to carry Yaya up effortlessly like that, why he is Bear, he has to be strong :bhehe:.

Vimalee said:
Yaya, who is a very private person, posted this picture and received the most likes and comments, over 2400 comments and counting.  

To many people, it is simply a very beautiful and romantic picture; however, it meant a lot to many who knew the story behind this picture.     After the interview at Siam Center event on the same day with the calendar signing, Yaya came out and posted this famous picture with a hashtag " #Handsareinasafeplace "  in a way as to answer the many inquiring minds and reporters who have questioned her about Nadech's hands touching her chests when he carried her up.   By posting this picture immediately, it showed that Yaya really cares and values Nadech's reputation as well as her own.

ps:  This picture reminded me of what Yaya said about Nadech in Mae Keaw's book, that he is very strong like Hercules.   MrsChum, you have the book.  What exactly did Yaya say about Nadech and can you post it here?    I wanted to translate it for the new fans.

pss:   Nadech said he loves sunset and this picture said it all.     I think Thailand or Maldives should make postcards of this picture.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Junyukio for sharing na ka.
Junyukio said:
This pic same as the one @Finpeo posted,
You gals got what the pic said (or Nadech meant  :scratchhead2: )? I can only see " SEA & SAND" :whistle: 

:thanks: a million  bubba  for your translation and so sorry for keep asking your help :worthy:  :worthy:  :spin: , no rush na! I guess this one related to NY

Cr. as tagged, schivarin, ny_praew, urassayas, keaw_jung

The top post.....
keaw_jung:  @ Every FC,  sure miss Maldives :heart: .

The bottom post was written by a gentleman na.....
In our daily life, there were many things/incidents that forced us to let go of someone from our life forever krub.

But from all the incidents that they encountered together and to this day, they have chosen to stay together which show that these two have confidence in their decision.

I didn't say that they are together as lovers (which I didn't want to say it T ^ T).

But I'm happy to say that to be with each other for these two is certainly not a bad thing.

Good night and sweet dreams everyone! :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so very much to c1ndy for pm me and provided me with the information I asked Mrschum in earlier post.   c1ndy found this post by MrsChum on page 742 and now we are on page 1064.   Time sure flew by so fast.

Also, thank you to MrsChum for sharing and llada Le for the translation.

Here's what MrsChum wrote:

I just came back from watching "The Legend of Hercules" and while watching the movie I remember what Yaya wrote in Mae Keaw book "Nadech Nai Daungjai".    For those that never saw this post before, here's what Yaya wrote about Nadech in Mae Keaw book.....

Here is Yaya's foreword in  "Nadech in My Heart" Pocket Book, The pocket book from Nadech's mom.

Translated by Ilada Le (Thank you so much)
N'Yaya also contributed a paragraph to define Nadech:

"As for Me, P'Nadech is like Hercules for two reasons:

(1) Because he has tons of energy (power) for his work, ever since I've been working with him I've never heard the words Can't do it, Can't handle it, Don't want to do it ~ instead I always hear Yes, and Yes ~ and I always see great determination in his eyes, he's very concentrated and very focused in everything he does to the max

2) And he can't be Hercules if he does not have the body, the look (facial features) and personality which I would describe as PERFECT!"

Everything Yaya said about Nadech being Hercules suit him well!!

Vimalee said: