[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Sorry late reply back Vimalee. Thank you Cindy for the translation. Really appreicated. Been a silent reader for a couple of day. Attending funeral and spending time with family.
For new comer that don't know what book Vimalee talking about here's how the cover look like.

Thai version of what Yaya wrote about Nadech. Bonus with her signature.

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
bubba said:
Thanks for sharing na ka.

Duangmaan wrote many novels which made into lakorns.  One of them is Nang Rai Tee Ruk starring Boy P. and Kim.

She posted this picture and wrote that someone asked her what fiction she's working on and she replied that she's working on this story but she doesn't want to disclose the title yet.  This story will have 3 couples.  It's a fantasy  with a fictional town, romantic adventure.  She'll probably finish the fiction by early ne

Thank you so much, bubba. It seems that everything is uncertain.

Let's just wait and hope ka. A good stroy line with good drama maker and director, please.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much bubba, Vimalee, C1ndy, MrsChum, Zoe, YK, finpeo, Key, fresh, varda, appleloveny and others for all lovely shares.

:kiss2: ,@ yk  :thumbsup: , again & again thank you for saying this out loud  :heart: 

yaya kugimiya said:
thanks Vimalee

i dont think nadech will do such a pervert act to yaya i hate this kind of news just to create bad image to yadech the picture is so clear that nadech's hands are very far from yaya's chest....i guess the one who spread this negative comment is a yadech hater.....yadech are working hard to maintain their wholesome image to the point they remain tight lipped of their romantic relationship status.i dont think yaya's mom mae pla will adore nadech if she saw nadech being ungentleman to yaya  :scratchhead2:   :numchuck:

but we all know what lovers do in private  :pervie:   :kiss3:   :crush:   :coverlaf:   :wub: ....then yadechers are in    :cloud9:   :rofl:

Maldives fever' s still high

Couple in black from Lay's maxx ad

http://youtu.be/T3I9ER011pw

Cr. Keaw_jung, sun_apollo, EFM94

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Top 5 TV3 Fanclub Award 2014 - voting updates - no particular order among the nominees.

First week
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu0JQDInIDw
Credits to ch3fanclub

Second Week
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtzfjEwcUqA
Credits to ch3fanclub

Third Week
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTjbMqkbg-M
Credits to ch3fanclub

naya

sarNie Egg
Someone would have there a link to watch the show or part of the concert?

Nadech is dangerous today ...

the "manager" of Nadech protects yaya. I wonder when was the photo?

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Thank you @Vimalee @MrsChum  the translation & picture.   I think  the pict was so perfect !!! I want that as postcard tooooo

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
naya said:
Someone would have there a link to watch the show or part of the concert?

Nadech is dangerous today ...

the "manager" of Nadech protects yaya. I wonder when was the photo?
If im not mistaken, the photo was taken when she went to studio to record 3zaap with RS team

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thanks for the wonderful shares na ka.
You're welcome everyone.

Couple merit T-shirts.......so cute......

Yaya posted this with the caption,  "Photo bomb! #yings22ndbday"
lol.... Mayumi  did not want Yuji in the picture , wonder where is Ryu....??

fresh

sarNie Adult
Finpeo said:
For those who wanna save the pic

Thanks everyone for sharing and thanks @bubba and Vimalee for translating :flowers: :flowers:
I really like this pic. It's soooo beautiful and romantic :spin: :heart: :heart: . Oh, Nadech posted the pic himself. Both Nadech and Yaya must like this pic a lot :heart: :heart:

It looks like James Ma is a Yadecher too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kT4fGQOhUU

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na Junyukio for sharing!

EFM Station posted,   " Received two more new pictures,  Nadech - Yaya so sweet that the color of the sea at Maldives even faded away. "

Junyukio said:
Thank you so much bubba, Vimalee, C1ndy, MrsChum, Zoe, YK, finpeo, Key, fresh, varda, appleloveny and others for all lovely shares.

:kiss2: ,@ yk  :thumbsup: , again & again thank you for saying this out loud  :heart: 

Maldives fever' s still high

Cr. Keaw_jung, sun_apollo, EFM94

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for sharing.

All three couples look very good together, but I'm biased and thought that Yadech look the best.....so romantic, they way he looked at her....the approximation of their mouths..... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

One of my most favorite pictures of Yadech.

bubba said:
Thanks for sharing na ka.

Duangmaan wrote many novels which made into lakorns.  One of them is Nang Rai Tee Ruk starring Boy P. and Kim.

She posted this picture and wrote that someone asked her what fiction she's working on and she replied that she's working on this story but she doesn't want to disclose the title yet.  This story will have 3 couples.  It's a fantasy  with a fictional town, romantic adventure.  She'll probably finish the fiction by early next year.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much MrsChum for posting again for everyone to enjoy!

Sorry to hear about the funeral.    Hope you are feeling okay.   

Above Yaya's writing was Pa Jaew, the director of DJA and TNNKK

" Nadech.....when I first met him, I found him to be playful, adorable, and easy to make conversation.    When working together, I found him to be respectful, hard working, determined, likes to sing, play and dance.   He can do about anything. "

MrsChum said:
Sorry late reply back Vimalee. Thank you Cindy for the translation. Really appreicated. Been a silent reader for a couple of day. Attending funeral and spending time with family.
For new comer that don't know what book Vimalee talking about here's how the cover look like.

Thai version of what Yaya wrote about Nadech. Bonus with her signature.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I agree with you Vimalee! Yadech do look the best on that cover and I am not being bias either lol If I didn't know Yadech I would have still picked them for that cover. lol
Sorry, I havent been actively thanking everyone and welcoming all the newbies! Khub khun mak ladies and welcome on here newbies! You will def fin and gin on this thread. Lots of information about our lovely coupel. I am Finally settle in my new place and have more time to read all post and hopefully post more too. :)