[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.

Awww......Yaya is so beautiful at Dr. Tan and khun B wedding.  Someone mentioned that Yaya sang Beyonce acoustic song....Brown Eye...?  She sang beautifully at the wedding.  Hope there's a clip for us to see and enjoy her sweet voice.....

http://instagram.com/p/wAaOy9wBHT/?modal=true

Love the way Nadech looking at Yaya........so much love and care..... :heart:

cr:as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you bubba for the info. I been wanting to know what song Yaya sang at the wedding. Brown Eye by Beyoncé is one of my favorite song. Hope there's a clip somewhere. I been searching but none.

Here's the song with the lyric for those that never heard it before. I just love the meaning and Beyoncé sang it beautifully.

The meaning sound so much like Nadech and Yaya story...
http://youtu.be/LrzV_gAmQbE

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:flowers: thank you so much everyone for sharing your comments, your thoughts, photos, video clips, translations, news, & etc on Yadech.

I hope for the ladies who celebrated Thanksgiving did had a great one with family & friends, and had bought good deals on your shopping trips.

Thanks bubba for the info on the song Yaya sang at the wedding.

Thanks MrsChum for the video clip of Brown Eyes. I hope you did bought a lot of good deals on your shopping trips ^_^.

I heard this song long time ago and have not heard it again. It brings back memory of being younger again :). It is so nice that Yaya chose and sang this song out of many songs out there (if the married couple picked it then that is another story). This song in a lot of ways relate to Yadech's story and Yaya sang it is just perfect :wub:. I wonder if she was thinking of Nadech as she sings it :bhehe:. The lyrics itself - "when he stares at me, you see he cares for me" & "when he looks at me, his brown eyes say it so" <--- that are so Nadech's doings, his eyes are very expressive and more expressive when he looks at Yaya in my opinion & "the way we held each other's hands, the way we talked, the way we laughed " <--- they like to work together and when they do, there is always happiness, so much smiles & laughters, their smiles and facial expressions are so much alike, @ Junyukio, yup, they are Twins, but from different moms and dads :bhehe:.

This song would be a good song for Yadech's MV :D.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
cookiies said:

* pic*

Khampajjsin said that this picture isn't clear.. cause she secretly took this one and the car was moving really fast. During the drive back from the temple, Khampajjsin were sitting on the front seat talking with P'Seng.. and she heard Mae'kaew who's sitting behind her saying ui..ui She got cramp on her legs and it hurt. So Nadech hurry to message his mother's leg.. message...message.. But the pain didn't go away, so in the end the beautiful-Kind hearted doctor (Yaya) got to do it. Really lucky.. Cute.. 

Vimalee
Even if it's a small gesture but I'm sure means a lot to the mothers and Yaya. Thank u for sharing ^^

I saw this pic reposted from IG thayanid_lek , it reminds me the story behind this pic, deeply touch.

Sorry for reposting . But i would like to post for some new fans na.
As bubba's translation, they 're gonna have  a merit on December 23, 2014.

Cr. as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
From Thairath:
Yaya will do a catwalk finale "Beautiful Diamond" in the grand opening of "The Crystal SB Ratchapruek" on Monday, Dec 1 .....

Yaya is so pretty in panasonic ad....

Good night and sweet dreams everyone!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you all! Haha I thought Yaya sang Brown Eye but it was Crazy in Love. Sorry for the wrong clip of the song.

Thank you for the clip Meysalee. Hope there's a longer version of that. Yaya did good! I also saw a short clip of the groom singing to his bride and he sang P'Bird song really good. It was so sweet and very romantic for him to sing that song to his bride on their wedding day. I can picture Nadech and Yaya like that when their day come.

The wedding was a Fairytale theme, Yaya dream wedding. Mayb one day Yaya will have her dream wedding like that.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for sharing.
Oops, sorry MrsChum, maybe that person got confuse or not sure about the tittle.  I love both songs, so beautiful.

Sudsapda 2014 most huggable girl with the theme of The Goddess Myth.
Yaya is the only one with an unique headpiece, hers is silver one while the others are gold.
They all look so beautiful esp. Yaya......the princess of the entertainment industry.....

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww Brown Eyes is one of my favourite song of Destiny Childs too. It would be beautiful is she had sang that one.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Oops, sorry MrsChum, maybe that person got confuse or not sure about the tittle.  I love both songs, so beautiful.

Yaya is the only one with an unique headpiece, hers is silver one while the others are gold.
They all look so beautiful esp. Yaya......the princess of the entertainment industry.....

Thank you bubba :) yes they all look beautiful. Yaya also is the only one with the wing on.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thanks for the song clarification dariey.

Brown Eyes would have been a great song for Yaya to sing too.

Thanks for the photo bubba.

Yaya looks like an angel descended down to Earth. She is right in the middle.

Who is the mini angel? She also wear a white dress and has wings like Yaya.

bubba said:

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
All are beautiful and gorgeous. Thank you bubba!! All look so graceful. I like this design more compaired to the other one before this. Visually breathtaking. Yes, I like Yaya's clothing the most. I'm bias... can't stop meh haha! She's right in the center, and has a different head piece. She's amazing! Love how she's the angel, Nangfah. Wanmai looks so adorable. She's also an angel, or she could be a little cupid.

Is Mai the only actress not from Ch3? I would love to see her and Mario act again, but now in a lakorn.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much bubba for sharing the Sudsapda 2014 huggable girls.

They all look lovely and Nong Wanmai is adorable.

Nong Wanmai is Boy Pakorn's adopted sister.    She is very charismatic and very popular.   she has almost 1 million followers on her IG......a lot for a little girl.

bubba said: