[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum, there was no clip for that picture and a lot of people were asking for it too.

Thank you so much Junyukio for sharing this nice clip.

@ 0:25,  Yaya said the weather here at Lampang is very nice and she doesn't want to go home.    She wanted to stay at Lampang and asked the audiences if it was okay for her to stay.   She said she is an easy person....can eat anything.

@ 0:40,  Nadech said since Yaya likes the nice weather in Lampang he asked if there was a piece of land he could look into....

@ 2:38,  Nadech was accepting a teddy bear from a man, but he signaled Yaya to come closer to him.   Yaya looked a little confused as if to say but I already received a teddy bear and it's your turn now......aww, Nadech just wanted Yaya to stand closer to him.    :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: 

Junyukio said:
Cute Nadech & Cute Yaya at Lampang ;) cute clip from before14feb as always
http://youtu.be/4MgItfBYWS8

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Agreed, they are in their early twenties, but they act like a couple who have been married for a long time.   They have known each other for about five years and said they could read each other minds or thoughts by just looking into each other eyes.     I've been married a lot longer than they've known each other, and I'm still trying to figure out what my dh (dear husband) is thinking, hehehehe.

Talking about Yadech can read each other mind, I remembered the fans meeting with Rising Sun cast.   They were playing games where the audiences could come up the stage and acted with the cast.   There was this one lady who dressed in a kimono who wanted to act with Nadech.   The host asked her which scene she was going to do with Nadech.   She said it would be a lot easier for her to show than to explain it.   It was a sweet scene where she was about to kiss Ryu/Nadech something like that.    Nadech was a bit startled and glanced at Yaya (as if to say come and rescue me)   In that instant, Yaya just stood up and said she would show the lady how to do it.

bubbles8 said:
Sometimes what we see and read on the surface is only a small percentage of what is more profound underneath. Over the yrs, naya have proven that there is always a reason or purpose in tiniest things they do, and the cunning ways they deal with tricky situations is what some of us takes for granted sometimes. The way the treat, show respect and love for one another makes me wonder are they really in their early 20s or an 80yr old couple in disguise lol

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya is so beautiful as the Goddess Aurora, the Goddess of the Dawn/Light.....
Love this one comment:  Goddess of light who shines the way for humanity! Such a perfect and appropriate name for Yaya!

cr:as tagged

BTS clip......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA9V5RbBLPY
cr:Sudsapda tv

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I remembered from Yadech's Marie Claire mag this year, Yaya likes sunrise & Nadech likes sunset. The Goddess Aurora title suits her well. A Grecian queen & Grecian/Roman goddess & Angel Nang Fah all titles for Yaya.

It would be cool if the actors would have this kind of mag photo shoot concept too. The God Apollo title would be nice for Nadech.

Is there also a calendar for this photo shoot? Yaya is on January month.

Thanks again bubba for your shares!

Thanks Finpeo, Del Rey, & Vimalee for your info concerning Wanmai. Del Rey, I think you are right about Wanmai being a Cupid also. In BTS clip, she is holding a bow and arrow.

Wanmai is one lucky and famous kid for her age. She is extra adorable in photo with white dress, floral headband & white wings.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Ms.Zoe, you're welcome na ka.

Sudsupda 2014 huggable girls in the concept of The Goddess Myth....

cr:bymagazinedee

1.  Yaya    -     "Aurora, the Goddess of Light."
2.  Wammai  -  "Cupid, little Cupid."
3.  Ploy   -   "Thalia, the Goddess of the arts."
4.  Bella   -   "Terp sichore, the Goddess of dance."
5.  Margie  -  "Artemis, the Goddess of the hunt."
6.  Patricia  -  "Pholyhymnia, the Goddess of sacred music."
7.  Mint    -   "Calliope, the Goddess of epic poetry."
8.  Mew Nittha  -  "Athena, the Goddess of wisdom and war."
9.  Mai   -   "Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love."
10. Teaw    -   "Calliope, the Goddess of epic poetry."

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Wow, how cool, all look nice, but Yaya and Wanmai really stand out from the rest with their white dresses and on the first 2 months of the year, I'm so bias hehe, but their white dresses & wings and their photo backgrounds really stand out. Yaya as goddess of light, in relations with the Sun/dawn symbolizes beginning of a day so January suits perfectly and Wanmai as little Cupid on month February suit well with this month as the month of Valentines Day :heart:. Thanks again again na ka bubba :D.

bubba said:
@Ms.Zoe, you're welcome na ka.

Sudsupda 2014 huggable girls in the concept of The Goddess Myth....

cr:bymagazinedee

1.  Yaya    -     "Aurora, the Goddess of Light."
2.  Wammai  -  "Cupid, little Cupid."
3.  Ploy   -   "Thalia, the Goddess of the arts."
4.  Bella   -   "Terp sichore, the Goddess of dance."
5.  Margie  -  "Artemis, the Goddess of the hunt."
6.  Patricia  -  "Pholyhymnia, the Goddess of sacred music."
7.  Mint    -   "Calliope, the Goddess of epic poetry."
8.  Mew Nittha  -  "Athena, the Goddess of wisdom and war."
9.  Mai   -   "Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love."
10. Teaw    -   "Calliope, the Goddess of epic poetry."

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
@MrsChum, there was no clip for that picture and a lot of people were asking for it too.

Thank you so much Junyukio for sharing this nice clip.

@ 0:25,  Yaya said the weather here at Lampang is very nice and she doesn't want to go home.    She wanted to stay at Lampang and asked the audiences if it was okay for her to stay.   She said she is an easy person....can eat anything.

@ 0:40,  Nadech said since Yaya likes the nice weather in Lampang he asked if there was a piece of land he could look into....

@ 2:38,  Nadech was accepting a teddy bear from a man, but he signaled Yaya to come closer to him.   Yaya looked a little confused as if to say but I already received a teddy bear and it's your turn now......aww, Nadech just wanted Yaya to stand closer to him.    :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: 

thanks Vimalee

nadech is like yaya's husband when he was asking if there is a piece of land in lampang available when yaya said she loves the weather in lampang and she wants to stay there :wub:

we cant blame the media many times talking about yadech buying lands together  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :heart:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
This picture was taken after the event at Lampang.

Let's play a guessing game.  

Can anyone guess what was Nadech saying in this picture?

credit NadechYaya.com FB

I guess Nadech probably said " Ya, hurry up, mae Pla's waiting for you!" He just tried to stop his nong to take a pic with "man" as he did once to Khun Sorrayuth  :secret: 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.

Wow......Yaya is gorgeous in the Grand Opening of The Crystal SB Ratchapeuek ......

cr:as tagged
Good morning Bubba! Thank you for the beautiful picture :) one word only "GORGEOUS" !

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Hi my NY lovers!! How are u? Thanks for your shares and translation ! I really appreciate :)

Here yaya interview, is there any fin n jin moment our trio translators??

http://youtu.be/Pf7i1Wr0TKI

Love u ka