[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
A cute article for Oho Magazine .......

Nadech & Yaya, the cutest in the world

When the hottest koo jin Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund went to Channel 3 New Year Calendar signing event together at the Maleenon building with their celebrity friends, there was explosive scream from the fanclubs.

NY action/excitement began when pe Barry (Nadech) and nong Ya came to the event together  Ohh....they had to come together haaa.  Like this, we fin-ned 10 times over especially when this couple sweet.  Oh no!  When they helped each other signing calendars for the fans, we could see that they always took care of each other.  Eh....did they forget that Kimberley and Alex were there beside them?  Moreover, nong Yaya had to leave early for another event.  Pe Barry was worried that Yaya might be late for her event, so he took the responsibility to autograph the rest of the fanclubs in a long line.

Wow!!  Worry about his closest nong sao like this, we gave 100% of the lovable point to pe Barry kaaa.

Good night and sweet dreams everyone! :cloud9:

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
http://youtu.be/EUuAUJ4C7ro

http://youtu.be/pO5fUGEGXKY

THE ICARUS ACCOUNT lyrics : "Angel of Mine"

There was a time when I was never really sure
If I was ever gonna find that perfect girl
But then came the day
When you came my way
Everything changed

I could tell straight from the moment that we met
You would always be the girl I could not forget
In all of my thoughts
In all of my prayers
All of my cares

So maybe I've fallen in love
With an angel that came from above
You're something to find
One of a kind
You are all that I can see
Sometimes it's heard to believe
You're something to find
One of a kind
Angel of mine

I've never been the type to go all in
But you were different it was evident
So if you give me you're heart
I'll give you mine
All of the time

So maybe we've fallen in love
You are an angel that came from above
You're something to find
One of a kind
Sometimes it's hard to believe
You're something to find
One of a kind
Angel of mine

Where did you come from ?
Where have you been ?
I have been waiting all this time
Angel of mine

So finally I've fallen in love
With an angel that came from above
You're something to find
One of a kind
Sometimes it's heard to believe
You're something to find
One of a kind
Angel of mine

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and hope you all have a beautiful day na ka.

Nadech looks so handsome after work.........

While nong sao looks exotic and beautiful on Women's Health magazine.
Yaya posted this and wrote,  "Women's Health this month! Thank you for the super fun shoot na kaa :heart:  already released ka "

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
As promised, I will add more detail to the translated article about Yaya's Hug of the Year that fresh so kindly shared with us here.   Thank you.

I'm pleased that Yaya said her hug with Pe Nadech at the end of their performances at the Give Me Five concert was the "Hug of the Year"  for her.     That hug was so profoundly moving for both of them, their fans, and I'm sure the many people who were there.....just look at their faces: their happiness and relieves, and you just wanted to go up the stage and give them hug too.  

More to what Yaya said about the "Hug of the Year"

"When we did the run thru, we only practice the dancing parts.    For the real shows, beside the dancing parts, everything was real.   After the performances, we felt that, "WE DID IT!" and we were so happy so we hugged each other.   We  were very happy that we were able to make many people screaming across the halls.   To tell the truth, it was not that easy for the outcome to turn out this way.   Pe Nadech wanted this concert to be different and not similar to other concerts.   He wanted to incorporate many daring and difficult moves into the routines.   Actually, there were more of those daring summer saults, flipping, throwing, etc., but because I had pain on my injured leg (bad bad bad jelly fish), we couldn't do everything. "

Wow, even though they could not do everything as they had planned but their performance turned out GREAT!    I could not imagine if Yaya was not hurt; I think their performance would turn out phenomenal.   

ps:   For Yaya Kugimiya,  Yadech's dialogs were not scripted and you are not "delusional" hehehehe.

fresh said:
Yaya interview in Sudsapda vol. 32 no. 764 December 2014
'Yaya's Sudsupda Magazine's 'Hug of the Year'...goes to the hug with P.Nadech at the end of the show in 'Give Me Five' concert. Only the dance steps were scripted and rehearsed, other than that all was spontaneous. The hug was an unplanned reaction to our feeling of being overjoyed that we could really deliver the show! It feels great to hear a tremendous cheer from the audience.'
Credit @nyclub_pantip   http://instagram.com/p/wEXAluCHTe/?modal=true

Who will join me on :cloud9: ? By the way, does Yaya mean that their talking parts at Give me 5 Concert was not scripted?

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! Thanks Vimalee. :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: That's so sweet. Not scripted. :clap2:  :kiss3:  :heart:  I am so glad to hear that! Hehe
I still can't wait to order my own copy of the DVD.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you  Vimalee for your awesome translation and thanks to fresh for sharing the article with us na ka. :flowers: :flowers:

Awwww......we all can be on c9 :cloud9: with Yadech.... :wub: :dance1: .
Thanks to a very talented ENG for the cute drawing of Yadech on c9 :cloud9: ......

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi Del Rey

thanks for the pm you remind me of my soulmate Charlenem donnu where is right now maybe she forgot her password or something :scratchhead2:

btw 

i would like to call the attention of all the 3,010,946 yadechers who are viewing this forum for us to unite to send a message to channel 3 to remake Manee Yard Fah with yadech as the leads so that RS kind of storyline wont happen again to yadech :rant:

here are the links so that you will know why i am so crazy about MYF yes bec more skinships and ks  :kiss3:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: and yadech is perfect for the role :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi3UwVDeo5M&list=PL4B94CC077C1F22EB&index=10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX1TDLRiM14&list=PL4B94CC077C1F22EB&index=11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNLOZZS3Zyk&list=PL4B94CC077C1F22EB&index=12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm-ysmQ80b8&index=13&list=PL4B94CC077C1F22EB

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
As promised, I will add more detail to the translated article about Yaya's Hug of the Year that fresh so kindly shared with us here.   Thank you.

I'm pleased that Yaya said her hug with Pe Nadech at the end of their performances at the Give Me Five concert was the "Hug of the Year"  for her.     That hug was so profoundly moving for both of them, their fans, and I'm sure the many people who were there.....just look at their faces: their happiness and relieves, and you just wanted to go up the stage and give them hug too.  

"When we did the run thru, we only practice the dancing parts.    For the real shows, beside the dancing parts, everything was real.   After the performances, we felt that, "WE DID IT!" and we were so happy so we hugged each other.   We  were very happy that we were able to make many people screaming across the halls.   To tell the truth, it was not that easy for the outcome to turn out this way.   Pe Nadech wanted this concert to be different and not similar to other concerts.   He wanted to incorporate many daring and difficult moves into the routines.   Actually, there were more of those daring summer saults, flipping, throwing, etc., but because I had pain on my injured leg (bad bad bad jelly fish), we couldn't do everything. "

Wow, even though they could not do everything as they had planned but their performance turned out GREAT!    I could not imagine if Yaya was not hurt; I think their performance would turn out phenomenal.   

ps:   For Yaya Kugimiya,  Yadech's dialogs were not scripted and you are not "delusional" hehehehe.

thanks bubba

in fact the true delusional is not us yadechers but yadech themselves because their actions speak louder than words then they are always in denial all the time(tight lipped) :coverlaf: omg five years of continuous togetherness both beautiful people perfect and one of a kind man(nadech)...unless their hearts are made of stone :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

no one can dare to hit on yaya everyone knows why....no matter she is claiming she is single but yet no one is courting to our beautiful princess(taken already)

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@Vimalee Thank you so so much for the translation. I agree with you that the performance was already fantastic! Even with P'Yaya's injury, she still does a fantastic job. Such a hard worker. Yes, if YAya hadn't gotten stung, their performance would have been heaven on earth. Thank you

@Yaya Kugimiya No problem. Lol, just loved the fact that they should. They fit the roles. Nadech is already his Princess' bodyguard, so might as well show it in a lakorn... hahaha!!! :D Willie and Nadech look similar!!!! :wub:

Thank you so much for sharing the photos/videos/translations/Lovely comments everyone. I CAN FLY to the loving cloud 9 with the shares. Sorry for not personally thanking, but you know who you are for your shares. Thanks. :heart: :heart:

Yaya's New Photoshoot Magazine:
OMG! Is this the photoshoot where Yaya said her makeup made her look scary?? NO. She's stunning! I mean yes, there's more makeup, but she still looks young and beautiful.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you malee. Like you said no guesses how Yadech's performance would be if Yaya was well.
Nadech gave a top solo unbeatable opening act with finesse. Full of energy and confidence, flying and zooming in mid air like he does it on a daily, a piece of cake, very impressive stage persona. His daring stunts all looked so easy but we know Yadech practiced hard and long, they trained and prepped, perfectionists they're. I am very appreciative of their 110% dedication which makes Give Me Five my favourite pick of Yadech 2014 best project. Unscripted really was the icing on the cake, excellent and romantic, winning combo for Yadech and fans, such a bonus. Yes, bubba we can stay in c9 for a long time...

fresh

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

Thanks @Vimalee for a very 'fin' translations. @bubba, Vimalee, you are welcome and I have to thank both of you again for all your sharing and translating for us :flowers: :flowers:
Yaya confirmed that 'For the real shows, beside the dancing parts, everything was real'. It means the parts that Nadech announced his love for Yaya, won't allow her to be anyone's guest, and their tight hugs were real :heart: :heart: . Let me join in :cloud9:  :cloud9:  with all lovely Yadechers :grouphug:
I hate that bad jelly fish :rant:   Yadech's performance was already wonderful. Can't imagine how it will be if Yaya was not injured.
Thanks everyone for sharing photos, clips and comments :flowers: :flowers:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Junyukio said:
Thank you @ Fresh for posting this pic. Is it the first time we saw her wearying it on her right ring finger?
Yaya said once in 3 Zzap show that her Family tradition wearing the wedding ring on right hand? Woh, after the giveme5, the hug, the unscripted confession from Nadech...She suddenly changed this infinity ring to the right? This just reminded me the way she dressed short sleeves together with that Grey Scraff ;)
P/ S to Nong Yaya, you did it on purpose, did'nt You?

@Junyukio, I remembered what Yaya's said in 3 Zaap too. Yaya didn't wear the 'special ring' on the right only once.
I wonder did she wear it on purpose too :scratchhead2:
Here is the photo at the event after Ch3 calendar signing (notice the ring)

credit as tagged

Their answer at 3 Zaap about 'the scarf' didn't convince either. The scarf that Nadech knitted and the one Yaya wore look the same for me. As a girl we should have a least a few scarves. But Yaya always wears 'this scarf' when she's travelling (although with sleeveless dress :pervie:) >>This one should be so 'special' :heart:

Nadech and the scarf that he knitted on DON'T Magazine

Junyukio said:
Thanks all for the lovely shares,

@ YK, as for me, I thought it's a real deal ;) perhaps Nadech still got Maldives fever, love in the air everywhere ;))
His look-out went down, he just wanna do "whathewantodo" at that moment.

2) May I myself put them together :

- Scarf & pink flower shirt

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks so much @Bubba & @ Vimalee for helping us to translate a lot of articles.
Thanks all ladies for your shares and comments na.
@ fresh, you got such a hawk- eyed ;) she do wore it on purpose :).
Let's guess her answer if any questions about wearing that fin ring on right hand? My guess is "oh, I just switch it sometimes for fun...?"

People in Thai ET also did those tags on their purpose, Nong Yaya ka?

I dream all dreams about my angle all days and nights.

Cr. As tagged, bymagazinedee, nadechyayahome, nitt_love_ny

bubba

Keep On Smiling
You're very welcome everyone and thank you all for your wonderful shares na ka.
@Junyukio,  hehe I know right!
Junyukio said:
People in Thai ET also did those tags on their purpose, Nong Yaya ka?

Cr. As tagged, bymagazinedee, nadechyayahome, nitt_love_ny

LOL, everybody like to tease Yadech including the Polyplus Entertainment which is the  production company for 3Zaap show.

Polyplus_jad_hai wrote,  Tonight nangFah (the angel) will come to bless a good kid who listens to his mom.  May he be blessed with a lovely girlfriend na ka!!!  @urassayas @keaw_jung

Good night and sweet dreams everyone!

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
Hey let help Yaya and Nadech vote for Hot Girl of year an Cool Guy of the year for Yaya is S1 I guess you can text too is 4642605and Nadech is R1 4642605 sorry I can't post pictures right now it's for DaraDaily

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

u totally make all of us here in :wub: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: should I say this is " :cloud9: thread " hahahahahaa :lol2: