[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Dear Sary,

Happy Birthday na kha and many many more....!!!

May all your wishes and dreams come true na kha.

ps:   Not sure if you knew AFF from the super hit JRL, she just gave birth to a baby girl on new year - same as your birthday.

credit as tagged

fresh

sarNie Adult
Happy New Year 2015!!! I just came back from holiday. Hope you all have a great holiday too.
Wishing you and our Yadech a year full of happiness, health, love and success!!! Hope that there will be a lot of good news for Yadech and Yadechers this year :heart:.
Thanks you so much for sharing pics, clips, news and comments to keep this thread so active :flowers: :flowers:
Congratulations to Yadech for winning a lot of poll and awards :clap2: :bravo:
Although I really miss Yadech but I'm also a bit happy when they're both quiet at the same time.
I found that there was no updated on IG of Yadech on the New Year day (Mae Keaw only posted old pics). My delusional thought that they were spending New Year day together after New Year Eve with their family. I found that Mae Keaw always posts Nadech's photos when he is with her or meets everyone except 'a special one in private'. When they're both quiet, there is a high chance that they'll meet :secret:

from IG @krongkarnp, the bookseller marked up Traveller's Companion January Nadech + Yaya issue from 100 Baht each to 2 copies for 500 Baht :annoyed:
Good luck to everyone who wants a copy but haven't got it.

Have a good day/night Yadechers!

p/s: I pm 'Na's pic' to someone who requested. Please keep it private. If you haven't received yet, please let me know.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Dear Sary,

Happy Birthday na kha and many many more....!!!

May all your wishes and dreams come true na kha.

ps:   Not sure if you knew AFF from the super hit JRL, she just gave birth to a baby girl on new year - same as your birthday.

credit as tagged
Happy Bday Sary! Wish you all the best on this special day of yours. Have a wonderful time celebrating it with your three beautiful girls and hubby :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
A cute article from StarNews.......

MORE GLORY

Just wondering!  There is a news that 'Nadech' took his koo jin nang'ek 'Yaya' to a
luxury and sweet dinner that the bill will be shocked because it's hundred thousand baht. 
Ohhhhh  even though 'Nadech' will deny and say that it's not true, but I say it's not
that much less than this.

Caption on Nadech picture:  Oops...how do you know?

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

MORE GLORY

Just wondering!  There is a news that 'Nadech' took his koo jin nang'ek 'Yaya' to a
luxury and sweet dinner that the bill will be shocked because it's hundred thousand baht. 
Ohhhhh  even though 'Nadech' will deny and say that it's not true, but I say it's not

Thank you bubba :) . Is this old news??

Can one of the kind ladies translate what the fortune teller say in this clip. ThanKs

http://youtu.be/rfYGTd3mnrs

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

MORE GLORY

I'm just happy to see this  !!! :beer:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you all ladies for your wonderful shares ! It's so great to star a new year with a lot of good, fin news and awards for NY.
Another No 1:

Ah, the Two of you try to make a Heart shape pottery?

Pls help us when you have free time na ka! thanks a lot @Vimalee @bubba

Cr. as tagged, Yaya Barry, leeya Ifnt, Thayanid Lek

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks jun

i love toni gonzaga's rendition though i'm not a fan the lyrics really fit yadech

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :party:  :cheer:  :cheer:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful New Year na ka and thank you for your beautiful shares ka.
@MrsChum, it was posted 6 days ago ka.

Thanks Junyukio for sharing na.  When I have more time, I'll try to translate na ka.

Congrats to Nadech and Yaya for the number 1 spot for the celebrities that were most searched in MAGAZINE.COM of 2014.....
Junyukio said:
Thank you all ladies for your wonderful shares ! It's so great to star a new year with a lot of good, fin news and awards for NY.
Another No 1:

Not only they share number 1 spot, but they also have a lot in common :wub: ....the perfect couple!!!
Junyukio said:

Ah, the Two of you try to make a Heart shape pottery?

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Hello everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful New Year na ka and thank you for your beautiful shares ka.
@MrsChum, it was posted 6 days ago ka.
Thank you Bubba. I must of missed it.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Apparently, Yadech had a pottery date, hehehehe.   Saw a picture but it already got deleted.    There was a picture of a lady taken with Nadech and she wrote:

"New year, new student, Nadech.    This picture was taken by Yaya. "   Some fans probably made a request and the picture got deleted.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Good night and sweetest dreams everyone!

credit sunisa_fon IG

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
Apparently, Yadech had a pottery date, hehehehe.   Saw a picture but it already got deleted.    There was a picture of a lady taken with Nadech and she wrote:

"New year, new student, Nadech.    This picture was taken by Yaya. "   Some fans probably made a request and the picture got deleted.

credit sunisa_fon IG

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :party:

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all

thanks to yaya's wound she was not able to spent her holiday in norway because it was inflamed again so barry was happy to spend their holiday together in thailand......ok let's party in C9 :party:  :dance3:

CREDIT TO THE OWNER of the picture above

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Clip talking about 2015 upcoming lakorn. It look like everyone in ch3 have two or more lakorn this year except Yaya.

http://youtu.be/yTRPQgBDVfs

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

credit sunisa_fon IG
Hahahahah someone is so happy doing pottery / pottery  date :heart: :wub:  !! and make all of us in  :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: