[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
CONGRATS to yaya for always being the winner like the Hot Girl of the Year yadech really compliments each other :heart:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Hi key

looking forward for your future yadech fin fanfiction the wholesome yet sexy version of 50 Shades of Barry :coverlaf:

this clip reminds me of yadech's very private real life encounter the ELEVATOR KISS :coverlaf:  :pervie:  :censor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfZWFDs0LxA

yadech is much better and more good looking than the lead actor and actress of 50 Shades of Grey....i will only read keylargo's version rather than watching this movie :coverlaf:  :clap2:  :rofl:  :lol2: peace to all the fans of jamie and dakota. :coverlaf:

fresh

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
CONGRATS to Yaya for winning "The Hot Girl of the Year" for Daradaily Great Award.

Cr. Urassayas

Congratulations to Yaya for winning "The Hot Girl of the Year 2014" Award!!!

A little bit sad and surprised that Nadech couldn't win anything while he had lakorn and concert last year.
Hope he can get other awards later. Does anyone know which ones are important awards in Thailand?
Thanks everyone for sharing pics, news and comments.
Thanks @Key and Yk for NY fanfics. Really appreciate your time so we've something to read and fin when waiting patiently for their reunion.
p/s @Yk there's an incomplete NY fanfic based on 50 shades of Grey in the Fan Fiction section. Unfortunately the author didn't finish it. Agree that Yadech is much better and more good looking as the lead actor and actress of 50 Shades of Grey

CaSURVIVOUR

fresh said:

Congratulations to Yaya for winning "The Hot Girl of the Year 2014" Award!!!

A little bit sad and surprised that Nadech couldn't win anything while he had lakorn and concert last year.
Hope he can get other awards later. Does anyone know which ones are important awards in Thailand?
Thanks everyone for sharing pics, news and comments.
Thanks @Key and Yk for NY fanfics. Really appreciate your time so we've something to read and fin when waiting patiently for their reunion.
p/s @Yk there's an incomplete NY fanfic based on 50 shades of Grey in the Fan Fiction section. Unfortunately the author didn't finish it. Agree that Yadech is much better and more good looking as the lead actor and actress of 50 Shades of Grey

HI fresh

i've read it twice already but i am still craving for keylargo's version :coverlaf:

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:
Thanks for sharing na ka.

Here's the translation na ka.  Thanks to Mai at Sugar Daily. 

http://sugar-daily.com/yaya-urassaya-clears-feuding-rumors-with-nadechs-family-and-james-ji/

thanks bubba

i'm glad yadech themselves have no problem whatsoever.....i love some fin funny comments in spicy....wishing the two moms will leave yadech alone during their lunch date  :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  ....what i hate most when the news is all about yadech dating someone else :yuck:  :annoyed:  :cry1:  :rolleyes1:  :teary:  :angry:  :annoyed:  :vomit:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
yaya kugimiya said:
sorry for reposting this old picture....credits to the owner can somebody translate the caption below..... thanks

ช่วงบ่าย..แวะเข้ามาพัก....
มาเจอภาพนี้...ตั้งแต่น้องๆไปทำบุญกันที่ขอนแก่น..นานแล้ว...
และเสร็จงาน..พี่ชายก็พาน้องไปรู้จักเพื่อนๆกลุ่มขอนแก่น..เห็นแล้ว
น่ารักดีนะ..เลยเอามาลงให้ชมกันค่ะ..สถานที่ก็คงเป็นร้านของพี่เซ๊ง
ชมกันให้หายคิดถึงนะคะ.ช่วงน้องๆแยกกันทำงาน.แต่ชีวิตจริง.ดี๊ดี..
ยังคง"รักกันเหมือนเดิม"นะคะ... ขอบคุณ เจ้าของภาพนะคะ
Thanks for sharing ka.

Resting in the afternoon.......
Came across this picture.....When Yadech went to do merit at Khon Kaen awhile back.....
and afterward, pe chai(Nadech) took (nong)Yaya to meet his group of Khon Kaen friends.....
It was  cute to see....so I want to share it.....It's probably at pe Seng's store. 
Let's look at this picture, so we won't miss them when they work separately. 
But in real life....hehe....they still "love each other as before" na ka.....
Thanks to the owner of the picture.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na MrsChum for sharing the clip.

Partial lists of the winners at the Dara Daily Great Awards - 4th Year.

Hot Girl of the Year  -  Yaya Urassaya

Cool Guy of the Year  -  Jame Jirayu, he also won Best Actor in movie

Best Actress  -  Jui Warattaya from Samee Tree Tra

Best Actor  - Porshe Saran (CH7)

Best Lakorn  -  Neth Nakarat (CH7 action)

Special Awards:

Pretty Lady  -  Patricia Goode

Impressive Lady  -  Pancake K.

MrsChum said:
Daradaily "The Great Award" full clip

http://youtu.be/EM1bw2JT7iY

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thanks bubba for photos of Yaya at Dara Daily Great Award event. I may be wrong but were you saying "you're welcome and please do" to me? :scratchhead2: ;)

@ fresh, me too ka. I am a little bit sad & surprised too that Nadech did not win any award. Since Yaya won award for the Hot Girl of the Year 2014, it would be so great if Nadech won the Cool Guy of the Year 2014 award. Hopefully he will win other awards later in this year.

bubba said:
Good morning or night everyone and thank you for your wonderful shares na ka.
@m9, you're welcome and please do.

Yay.....Congratulations to Yaya for  "The Hot Girl of the Year 2014" Award. :dance1: :dance2: :clap:
Beautiful as always.........

cr:as tagged & withloveurassayas

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Ms.Zoe said:
Thanks bubba for photos of Yaya at Dara Daily Great Award event. I may be wrong but were you saying "you're welcome and please do" to me? :scratchhead2: ;)

@ fresh, me too ka. I am a little bit sad & surprised too that Nadech did not win any award. Since Yaya won award for the Hot Girl of the Year 2014, it would be so great if Nadech won the Cool Guy of the Year 2014 award. Hopefully he will win other awards later in this year.

@Ms.Zoe, Oops...so sorry .  Yes, I was saying it to you na ka and thanks for asking ka.

Yaya is so happy with her fanclub.......

Good night and sweet dreams na ka.
:heart: :heart:  Two beautiful families........

cr:withloveurassayas&rachanee

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you @mc @bubba @Malee for the wonderful news of Yaya's Hot Girl of the Year 2014 Dara Daily Award, so deserving. Yaya was beautiful in Alberta Ferretti and Judith Leiber, less is more works like a charm for her, so gorgeous. The most beautiful accessory was her ribbon eternity ring which she proudly wore and displayed. I am delusional much to believe its a promise ring from her bf.

Contrary I like Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson as Christian and Ana. It is very tough playing their roles. They're already being judged by the world, everybody has their own C&A in mind. Jamie is hot, Dakota is low-key as required in the character, she will be hot in books darker and freed. I believe they will churn up lots of feelings and very intense love. Christian is powerful in every way but Ana is very, very, very powerful to reduce Christian to a quivering mess who can't live without her. I am looking to watch their love and like some of the soundtracks. Their March Glamour cover shoots are hot. Needless to say Yadech are extremely hot if in fifty, sexy and beautiful, all criteria met.

Thanks a lot @mc @c1ndy @jt @yk @jun @bubba @Malee @fresh @didieyadech @kartika_s @Azure @huanzhu @MsZoe @soso @del @Falada for your time reading the final part of My Wallflower, I appreciate it and hope you all like it. yk, you're too kind. I don't think I can do justice to ELJ. I'll take a break and come back later. Thanks very much for your vote of confidence.

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:
Thanks for sharing ka.

Resting in the afternoon.......
Came across this picture.....When Yadech went to do merit at Khon Kaen awhile back.....
and afterward, pe chai(Nadech) took (nong)Yaya to meet his group of Khon Kaen friends.....
It was  cute to see....so I want to share it.....It's probably at pe Seng's store. 
Let's look at this picture, so we won't miss them when they work separately. 
But in real life....hehe....they still "love each other as before" na ka.....
Thanks to the owner of the picture.

thanks bubba

i am so glad to see an old picture of yadech with so much fin meaning...imagine yaya is introduced by nadech to his Khonkaen friends.....i am looking forward to see nadech introduced by yaya to her dad sperbund and big brothers in norway my delusional :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

CaSURVIVOUR

hi key 

dont be presured with my cravings of your version of 50 shades of barry...it is just a plan but any thing will do as long as it is yadech fin fan fiction AS YOU LIKE written by you...mine i will continue when ever i am in the mood.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Congratulations to Yaya for taking it again this year. Well deserved! I Must say I am a bit disappointed that Nadech did not win but he's always a winner in my heart. ❤ I hope to see more of Yadech together. It's been lonely and sad without seeing them.