[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Looked like Yaya got cold so Nadech offered his suit jacket, I bet he put it on her :wub: :spin: :crush:.

I am off to :cloud9: too, I know it is crowded up there by now :loool:, Let's celebrate Yadech's 1st Valentine date (I think so that there are photos to be seen) & I am so happy that many photos have surfaced from fans   :dance2:.

Thanks a lot Vimalee, and you are fast with posting this photo up after meysaelee had posted its link. I got it uploaded by a host site and voila it got posted by you when I refreshed this thread  :D.

OOOOhhh, Vimalee, I think it is a salmon fish stuffed animal, Na's gift to Ya. What a unique gift :ghehe:.

I am out of likes for today too! I will fly back down from :cloud9: later today to post more. 

Good night :goodnite: & Good day to everyone. What a great fin fin fin weekend We & Yadech had... :heart: & thank you all very much for your wonderful shares :flowers:.

Vimalee said:
Here's mey.   I posted it for you.

credit yangyucen IG

Vimalee said:
Can someone tell me what is it next to Yaya on the left?    Highlight in red circle.

It looked like a big foiled balloon salmon? shaped.

Good night and sweetest dream everyone.      If you don't see me posting tomorrow, that means I'm still on  :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks very much ladies for sharing absolute fin links, pics on merit day and Valentine's date night. Yadech are definitely a couple, Valentine's Day is meant for love, couple.

It looked like fine french dining. I am impressed by Nadech. He is quirky and has a good sense of humor so nothing of the ordinary. He really dazzled his gf with the very huge romantic hand-written words balloon with very pretty trimmings. Imagine when she walked with the balloon its the first thing anyone would notice and feel envious because it is special. As for the salmon stuff toy, it is cute, salmon equals Norway, and Yaya being part Norwegian. He knows his way to her heart. Could use it for a good hug or as a bolster, both sweet reminder of her bf. From Yaya's expression the balloon was a joy to have, bliss and delighted she looked, am sure Nadech earned lots of brownie points from her for his creative efforts and the best is their exclusive status, what we have been cheering for them as a couple.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, thanks @ mey & Vimalee for this pic
And thanks all for your comments & shares.
I'll stay over C9 till getting their answers to Media lol..
He must have prepared it...
"We finished our work accidentally near there, so we went together to the public Restaurant and Rest staff offered some free Balloons on Valentine's day so I took a chance & wrote as others did. It's normal, we're not dating , we went there eating, we're not alone lol, there're many couples there"
In fact that I prefer them keep their love in privacy than in public ;) As we all "knowhowspecialtheyare" toward to each other"
There might be something funny & sweet in that Salmon fish stuff animal Gift, I wish that the Reporter will ask him what is that stuff?

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Happy belated birthday Ms Zoe. Wish You all the best

Thanks @yk for your ff

Thanks @mey and @vimalee for theses beautifuls pics of Nadech and Yaya

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
News is out....

Translation:

Hotest new on sanook.com "Nadech has a sweet date with Yaya on Valentine's Day.
We need to jin them no more because they are a real couple now. Nadech reserved a table with Yaya on Valentine's. The most hottest koojin couple that we had been waiting is "Nadech Yaya". All fan including other in the entertainments has been supporting them since forever until they accept that they are dating. Even though, they always said they are the closest friend/BFF.
Lately, secret is no longer a secret when Nadech and Yaya eat out at a romantic place alone. Nadech even blow big balloon written "Happy Valentines' Day" to his lover, Yaya
Since the picture exploded, fanclub quickly announce that "STOP jin" because this is REAL.
Once upon a time, Nadech and Yaya has start the relationship as co-worker-good friend-buddy-BFF and so on.....To everyone, they has seen as the most beautiful and lovely couple in the entertainment and real life.
This latest Sunday, Nadech Yaya holding hands doing merit at a temple in Khon Kaen (Nadech hometown.) Both families and close friends P'Ae Supachai also invited.
That's it, the sun is finally rise. Nadech Yaya will be continue holding hands and be happy forever more :))
Ps: translate from above :)

Credit: Nakita Au - Nadech & Yaya Vietnam Fanpage Facebook

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Del Rey said:
Translation:

Hotest new on sanook.com "Nadech has a sweet date with Yaya on Valentine's Day.
We need to jin them no more because they are a real couple now. Nadech reserved a table with Yaya on Valentine's. The most hottest koojin couple that we had been waiting is "Nadech Yaya". All fan including other in the entertainments has been supporting them since forever until they accept that they are dating. Even though, they always said they are the closest friend/BFF.
Lately, secret is no longer a secret when Nadech and Yaya eat out at a romantic place alone. Nadech even blow big balloon written "Happy Valentines' Day" to his lover, Yaya
Since the picture exploded, fanclub quickly announce that "STOP jin" because this is REAL.
Once upon a time, Nadech and Yaya has start the relationship as co-worker-good friend-buddy-BFF and so on.....To everyone, they has seen as the most beautiful and lovely couple in the entertainment and real life.
This latest Sunday, Nadech Yaya holding hands doing merit at a temple in Khon Kaen (Nadech hometown.) Both families and close friends P'Ae Supachai also invited.
That's it, the sun is finally rise. Nadech Yaya will be continue holding hands and be happy forever more :))
Ps: translate from above :)

Credit: Nakita Au - Nadech & Yaya Vietnam Fanpage Facebook
Thank you Del! I think us fans know but just need proof. Cant wait for their interview.....

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I just got back from :cloud9:, it was a great place to celebrate & think :scratchchin:  :bhehe:.

I think Yadech had dates before but what made this particular date interesting are that it was on Valentine day & there are photos of it. I am sure Yadech know they will get caught on photos so I am wondering :scratchhead2: that this particular date must have something meaningful behind it, I guess only Yadech know & they are probably all prepared to face the media if being asked.

Yes, I think that photo with the word nunoi is photoshopped too. The lighting/color of the balloons is a little strange & Nadech's handwriting of HA is too smooth compared to prior photos. And so is the word nunoi, it is too smooth & its marker color does not match with HA's marker color.

What is nunoi mean? :scratchhead2:

I wonder where are the flowers :flowers:? Did Na forget to buy them for Ya? :coverlaf: Or the balloons are the flowers? These balloons are "one of a kind" just like Na because no store sell balloons with Na's handwriting :loool: And the salmon plush is very creative of him in making this particular date so memorable...Imagine what things Na had came up with in the past for Ya or what he has in store for her in the future :heart:  :spin: :heart:. Indeed, She is "very special" to him :wub:.

I will be back to thank the ladies for their birthday wishes to me... :thanks: Thank you very much. I do appreciate them all very much :flowers:  :grouphug:.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you all for your news, comments, pics...
Not sure if this's posted or not ;)
http://youtu.be/siLD9NGiYRY
And BTS of If fruit main
http://youtu.be/n-KCeEDDJZg
Back to our hot topic
Oh, I just check NY's schedule, so Ya will be answered the Media first? No, no, no ..I want Nadech do first , he must handle this.
Pe Bear needs to bear & beat the Media news ;)
Poor our innocent girl, I can picture a little bit of her interview now as I impressed her gestures & responses at the interview asking their Japan Trip on my memory last year. She was a bundle of nerves ^^

YaYa's schedule:
21 feb 2015 Pantene event at Klang Plaza store, Nakhon Ratchasima province. From 14.00 onwards...
Nadech's schedule:
25 feb 2015 Event "Central Beauty Galerie Hot Summer Cruise Party" at Central Ladprao

Cr. Nadechworld, Urassayadotcom, space4ny

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thank everyone for sharing fin photos, news, comments... :flowers:
I just come back from :cloud9:
I'm sooooo happy to see pics of Yadech on Valentine day. Nadech is sure a gentleman and very romantic. He's also 'one of a kind' lol - No flowers and chocolate but a big balloon and a salmon fish :)
I'm still not sure what is the meaning with the salmon fish :shrug:
I think he may like fish. He's digging a fishing pool in his hometown land.
And in this clip http://instagram.com/p/zC-YP0D0tb/?modal=true
Cr 1217_4ever: This Q&A is from #taluikongtai Valentine's scoop. Q: If you have a girlfriend, what would you call her?
A: 'Sri' because it's as if she could be a 'Mae Sri Baan Mae Sri Ruen'. (this is a Thai idiom that defines a woman who is a perfect housekeeper.)
Sri, please cook for me! Sri, have you cleaned the bathroom? Sri, have you fed the fish?

I really like this pic. Imagine what did they do before the pic was taken? :spin:

@Vimalee, bubba Can you let us know when will be this award? Thanks

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
fresh said:
Thank everyone for sharing fin photos, news, comments... :flowers:
I just come back from :cloud9:
I'm sooooo happy to see pics of Yadech on Valentine day. Nadech is sure a gentleman and very romantic. He's also 'one of a kind' lol - No flowers and chocolate but a big balloon and a salmon fish :)
I'm still not sure what is the meaning with the salmon fish :shrug:
I think he may like fish. He's digging a fishing pool in his hometown land.
And in this clip http://instagram.com/p/zC-YP0D0tb/?modal=true
Cr 1217_4ever: This Q&A is from #taluikongtai Valentine's scoop. Q: If you have a girlfriend, what would you call her?
A: 'Sri' because it's as if she could be a 'Mae Sri Baan Mae Sri Ruen'. (this is a Thai idiom that defines a woman who is a perfect housekeeper.)
Sri, please cook for me! Sri, have you cleaned the bathroom? Sri, have you fed the fish?

I really like this pic. Imagine what did they do before the pic was taken? :spin:

@Vimalee, bubba Can you let us know when will be this award? Thanks
I'm thinking the salmon fish is Yaya favorite food. Remember her lays chip flavor, " cream cheese salmon"