[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
best news & photo ever....am totally in  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, Wow.....I'm so happy for you na ka.
fresh said:
Thank everyone for sharing fin photos, news, comments... :flowers:

I really like this pic. Imagine what did they do before the pic was taken? :spin:

@Vimalee, bubba Can you let us know when will be this award? Thanks
Thanks fresh for sharing na ka,

The TV3 Fanclub awards ceremony will be held on Monday March 2, 2015 from 18:00 - 21:00 ( 6 - 9pm ).

:heart: :heart: :heart:.......An action is worth a thousand words......

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee for sharing the picture na ka.  Congrats to Nadech and can't wait for his graduation.

I was so touched, impressed and admired this beautiful family when reading mae Keaw post.
Here's the translation from space4ny.  Thank you mak mak  na ka.  http://instagram.com/p/zMNqVqS6JA/?modal=true

@everyoneFC I see graduation gown hanging on the wall waiting for you, my son, I'm delighted. And when graduation's day is coming closer, I feel happy and excited for you....I still remember the day we went to have photograph taken.... You wai (Thai greeting, prayer like gesture which perform with slight bow.) thanking me and said "Thank you very much krab Mea Keaw".......just only that, tear of joy running down my face, accepting the grateful words from my son......Mom, dad and everyone in the family are happy for you na krab.....I wish for your life to become more and more successful na krab...❤❤❤❤ #Nadech #nadechkugimiya

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Beautiful Yadech working together today :dance2:. I wonder for which kinds of work - magazine or some kind of product photoshoot/ad or some work that is connected to hair :scratchchin:. Yadech's hairstyle look so nice & edgy. I like this make up artist, he is stylish & he usually pose like a celebrity with the celebrity/celebrities he did make up on :ghehe:.

close up of Yadech. Yaya has sultry makeup on. She grabs my attention with her expressive eyes. Work it Yaya! And Nadech - What are you looking at? Looking at Nong sao Ya :D.

credits as tagged & juta_ny IG (1st photo)

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Look what came in today.... Can't wait to watch the dvd

@m9, hope you got yours.
Пожалуйста, выложите видео-концерт полностью, так хочется посмотреть концерт целиком, хоть я  и не понимаю тайский язык!

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks @ Zoe for the pics, looking at their eyes... all my delusional eyes can read is " We know what're you waiting for ! Be aware and prepared, it's coming soon" lol
@ MrsChum wow so happy for you, pls share your comments with us later ka.
@ ptenchik , let me be the first one to greet you: ) welcome back .
http://youtu.be/h_gblW0Vpu8
http://youtu.be/6czQoTtrlhw
http://youtu.be/1qYrRWxLqHc

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na ka mey for sharing the clip.     Thank you very much to space4ny for the translation.

Will you clear schedule for Nadech's graduation ceremony?

Yaya :   "I'm in the process of clearing my schedule. Definitely have to go ka"

Do you prepare a gift to surprise him?

Yaya :   "I'm already have an idea, but haven't prepare it yet."

meysaelee said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_gblW0Vpu8

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Hi everyone, long time no talkkkkk. Kit tung makkkkkk ka.

How are you guys? Just want to stop by and say hello. Happy Lunar New Year to all of you na <3

P/S: Was Yadech's picture on Valentine's Day real? and when will they tell us the truth about their relationship? haha

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Nadech super sweet with Yaya celebrating Valentine's Day in private.

cr:as tagged

thanks bubba

my delayed reaction...i wish not to over react on this picture as evidence though i love and happy seeing this...but i know yadech very well they are good and intelligent in answering questions by the media..just like the scarp made by nadech for yaya the evidence was so loud and clear but yadech was able to deny it ........so right now i am sure with this VALENTINE'S DAY DATE picture that is in the news i am sure yadech have prepared already their wise answers in order to DENY again :coverlaf: (as expected)

YADECH's POSSIBLE ANSWERS to the media and fans:

1)We feel tired in hiding....Yes we are indeed dating since the making of TNNKK we want to keep it private  because we are both still studying and still young now that we are graduating from school and mature enough and (ready to get married hahaha :coverlaf: my delusional).....we are happy and proud to announce that we love each other (to break the curse and the negative predictions .....my delusional again :coverlaf: )

2) No it's not a VALENTINE'S DATE it is just a  brother sister dinner i mean because we are only SIBLINGS and just very close friend  :coverlaf: it is only a coincidence that it was vday we were there only to support the french restaurant of our friend to gain more patrons or costumers :coverlaf:  so stop thinking that we are dating as lovers. :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

my one question is how come yadech allowed to be caught dating after so much denials ...and i dont think this is  just for publicity stunt to make news YADECH are superstars no need for gimmiks....or maybe someone is courting yaya and nadech wants to announced to stop the guy to court yaya :scratchhead2: ..anyone knows the answer?

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi Ms Zoe

thanks for the pm i also like ananda for yaya aside from mario but ananda is very naughty he always demands real kisswith his nang ek he might kiss yaya on the lips more than nadech so i stop my liking him for yaya :coverlaf: ..with mark sorry but he doesnt have good chemistry with yaya this is only my opinion peace to all the mark fans :scratchhead2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome back lu!

We miss you na ka.   Nhớ rất nhiều.

Hope you are doing well and thanks for stopping by to say hello.

luloveyaya said:
Hi everyone, long time no talkkkkk. Kit tung makkkkkk ka.

How are you guys? Just want to stop by and say hello. Happy Lunar New Year to all of you na <3

P/S: Was Yadech's picture on Valentine's Day real? and when will they tell us the truth about their relationship? haha

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The media has been busy covering Yadech's Valentine's Day picture.   We'll have to wait for their response. 

Vimalee said:
We haven't seen the last picture yet.   Yaya seemed very happy and it looked like she was reading a card or something.

credit nadeya2013 IG

fresh

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee  you're faster than me. I just saw that pic on IG. I think Yaya's inspecting the salmon fish (I'm curious what's inside the fish too). She looks very happy and excited. Well done Nadech. He did a good job to make his girl happy :heart: Their Valentine dinner pics were over all the media and on the news too (I think in Woddy show too).
Cute drawing from @fastbeam

Thanks bubba for translating TV3 Award schedule.
Thanks everyone for sharing pics, news and comments.
@MrsChum Very happy for you. Please share your review with us after watching teh DVD.
@Yk  I agree with you that Yadech may confirm they're dating or deny it. I'll wait to see how they answer reporters.
Can't wait to Sunday. I wonder what will Yaya give Nadech :scratchhead2:
yaya kugimiya said:

thanks bubba

my delayed reaction...i wish not to over react on this picture as evidence though i love and happy seeing this...but i know yadech very well they are good and intelligent in answering questions by the media..just like the scarp made by nadech for yaya the evidence was so loud and clear but yadech was able to deny it ........so right now i am sure with this VALENTINE'S DAY DATE picture that is in the news i am sure yadech have prepared already their wise answers in order to DENY again :coverlaf: (as expected)

YADECH's POSSIBLE ANSWERS to the media and fans:

1)We feel tired in hiding....Yes we are indeed dating since the making of TNNKK we want to keep it private  because we are both still studying and still young now that we are graduating from school and mature enough and (ready to get married hahaha :coverlaf: my delusional).....we are happy and proud to announce that we love each other (to break the curse and the negative predictions .....my delusional again :coverlaf: )

2) No it's not a VALENTINE'S DATE it is just a  brother sister dinner i mean because we are only SIBLINGS and just very close friend  :coverlaf: it is only a coincidence that it was vday we were there only to support the french restaurant of our friend to gain more patrons or costumers :coverlaf:  so stop thinking that we are dating as lovers. :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

my one question is how come yadech allowed to be caught dating after so much denials ...and i dont think this is  just for publicity stunt to make news YADECH are superstars no need for gimmiks....or maybe someone is courting yaya and nadech wants to announced to stop the guy to court yaya :scratchhead2: ..anyone knows the answer?