[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
THANK YOU  @Vimalee @Ms.Zoe @fresh @soso68 @Junyukio for the birthday wishes :flowers:   :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

:grouphug: :grouphug:  to everyone esp my oxygen team :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsz2ZaXPkYw[/media]

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdm5AnJ5o14[/media]

credit : pittanomipa

Congrats to NADECH & YAYA !!!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

hi all

sorry for reposting i guess only nadech has the right to touch yaya;s chest like this for many times :coverlaf: ......if i am yaya and nadech is not my bf i would really complain to cancel this particular dance step wherein nadech will definitely feel my bossom :coverlaf:  :blush:  :pervie:

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all

i wish i have yaya's ID picture to compliment nadech's picture :scratchhead2: 

this is all i got :scratchhead2: 

my delusional i guess yadech were schoolmates(looks like they have the same uniform) during their childhood and nadech was already smitten by yaya's beauty :coverlaf:  :heart:  :heart:

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
Dear huanzhu,

Happy belated birthday to my oxygen rescue teammate.    :scooter:  :scooter:  :scooter:  :scooter:

Hope you had a blast on your birthday na ka and may this year be filled with lots of laughter and much happiness.

@huanzu

HBD sweetie all the best for you God bless you :party:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:

CaSURVIVOUR

dear translators 

for addiction sake :coverlaf:  please do translate these clips when you have time.thanks in advance.....i wish i know thai :scratchhead2:

credits to pita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibRWNkmwWN4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHvxoozX7OQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtDYZSTQKfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Ksf69gtso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8mQqNOAML4

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@YK,

The DaraDaily article that you posted on the previous page were old news that space4ny had already translated in detail.   Mainly, they were talking about the time when there were rumors that Yadech were having problems and didn't see each other for awhile.    Then they talked about the Valentine's Day where Nadech gave Yaya a huge pink balloon and Yaya gave Nadech a big salmon doll (I think they got this part wrong).    They also said these gifts were just the cover ups because some sharp eyes spotted that Nadech gave Yaya a little box that looked like a ring, and Yaya gave Nadech a bigger box that looked like a watch.   Lol, I don't know where DaraDaily got their sources from.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.

More pictures from NYLON mag.....

Yaya is so beautiful.....will have Maybelline event at United Center Silon on March 5......

Beautiful family.......

cr:mae keaw, rachanee,nylon mag

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks junyo

i love this picture you posted little yadech really compliments each other in here even still very young you can already see the perfect chemistry between the two.....i wish to see them wearing swim wear like this now that they are adults but barry is very strict and conservative bf :coverlaf: i can feel yaya is more liberated than him but she is such a humble gf who always follows the lead of her man :scratchhead2:  :blush:

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
@YK,

The DaraDaily article that you posted on the previous page were old news that space4ny had already translated in detail.   Mainly, they were talking about the time when there were rumors that Yadech were having problems and didn't see each other for awhile.    Then they talked about the Valentine's Day where Nadech gave Yaya a huge pink balloon and Yaya gave Nadech a big salmon doll (I think they got this part wrong).    They also said these gifts were just the cover ups because some sharp eyes spotted that Nadech gave Yaya a little box that looked like a ring, and Yaya gave Nadech a bigger box that looked like a watch.   Lol, I don't know where DaraDaily got their sources from.

thanks Vimalee

:thumbup:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@YK,

Thanks Vimalee for translation. I'm sure Yadech had other gifts for each other besides the big balloon and the fish. 
But we can't know what they're. Let's wait to see will Yaya wear something new. Yadech have a lot of watches so it's hard to know which one is new (my delusional thought believes that most of them were their gifts for each other :pervie: )

In the latest interview, Yadech said that it's normal for them to meet when they're free and to have dinner like their Valentine dinner (according to us it's a romantic dinner but it's normal for them because they often have dinner like that :bhehe: ). Can it be considered that they often meet and have dinner together? But did they always say that they didn't go out alone and they only go as a group? :scratchhead2: ==> A group of 2 still be a group right :pervie: :bhehe:

Anyone notices a special painting in the below pic :heart:

Cr: Khampajjsin

p/s I love the balloons and flowers

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thanks fresh na ka for pointing it out, :hiya:, meeee I saw it, the last time I remembered it was at some temple for blessings/visitors to come & see it, so now it is at Na's house in his hometown. Hmmm..:scratchhead2: so I guess the blessings/visitations are over so he brought it back home but why to his house in his hometown, not his house in Bangkok/big city :scratchchin: (where is Na's house at anyways?? I don't even know, how awful of me :facepalm: ;) ). I guess his house in his hometown has a special place in his :heart: & so does this painting :D.

fresh said:

Anyone notices a special painting in the below pic :heart:

Cr: Khampajjsin

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@fresh, thank you for posting and spotting the painting. The last time I asked about the painting one fan told me that it was donated to the temple. Im so happy that it wasn't donated and its in Nadech KK house.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
So from the translated interview about NY swimwear photo shoot, Na seemed not wanting to do it anytime soon since he said he is not fit & want to view his body all to himself :coverlaf: but I think I know there are other important reasons behind this like some of us think too :coverlaf:. What got me thinking was the drawing Na drew of Ya, he drew her as a mermaid...what, does this mean he had seen Ya dressed somewhat like a mermaid :pervie: :D or Ya as a mermaid in his dreams :pervie:...Last year, he drew Ya as a duck (the drawing is cute, he knows Ya so well to draw it :pervie:). A connection between a duck & a mermaid is water - pond, lake, ocean...Na likes the ocean.

A drawing from fastbeam. Her illustrations make me want to draw some Yadech illustrations too, if only I could, but I will try :).

One beautiful mermaid I know is Ariel. Repost gif I posted a while back. How this gif reminds me of that famous NY photo in Maldives "handsareinasafeplace" :coverlaf:.

Cr - as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This is the first time I saw a picture of Mae Keaw's youngest sister and they look so much alike.    MrsChum, do you still have a picture of Nadech's mom getting married?    I recalled she doesn't look like Mae Keaw' sister here.   I read somewhere that Nadech was actually Mae Keaw's cousin' son and not her sister's.

ps:  I've seen Mae Keaw' sisters but I have never seen their spouses.

MrsChum said:
So happy to see this picture :heart: