[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Mrschum,  

The last time I heard from Nadech, he said the painting was at his house in Khorn Kaen.  They asked him why didn't he have it at his house in Bangkok, and he said it was not convenient to bring it on the plane.   I also think he didn't want to have it shipped, what if it got lost or damage on the way to Bangkok.    He really wanted that picture and won it at auction.   He kept asking his mom if she had enough money to pay because they only accepted cash donation.

MrsChum said:
@fresh, thank you for posting and spotting the painting. The last time I asked about the painting one fan told me that it was donated to the temple. Im so happy that it wasn't donated and its in Nadech KK house.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@Mrschum,  

The last time I heard from Nadech, he said the painting was at his house in Khorn Kaen.  They asked him why didn't he have it at his house in Bangkok, and he said it was not convenient to bring it on the plane.   I also think he didn't want to have it shipped, what if it got lost or damage on the way to Bangkok.    He really wanted that picture and won it at auction.   He kept asking his mom if she had enough money to pay because they only accepted cash donation.

Thank you Vimalee for the info. I was kind of sad when I heard it was donated.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
This is the first time I saw a picture of Mae Keaw's youngest sister and they look so much alike.    MrsChum, do you still have a picture of Nadech's mom getting married?    I recalled she doesn't look like Mae Keaw' sister here.   I read somewhere that Nadech was actually Mae Keaw's cousin' son and not her sister's.

ps:  I've seen Mae Keaw' sisters but I have never seen their spouses.

here's the picture Vimalee. The two ladies look like two different person. I really feel like Hong mom is Nadech birth mom. My gut tell me that it's Nadech birth mom. When I went through her IG, I have that feeling it's her.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Yaya ready for the Maybelline event.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB
Thank you Vimalee for the picture. Yaya is Gorgeous!!
Must be hard for NY fans to choose what event to go to today. Nadech have his charity thing for LSR and Yaya have her Maybelline Event.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I can see where Nadech got his looks from now. He looks a lot like his mom in the recent picture. I am curious of how his biological father look. I bet he's a handsome guy too. Lol

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Ms.Zoe said:
So from the translated interview about NY swimwear photo shoot, Na seemed not wanting to do it anytime soon since he said he is not fit & want to view his body all to himself :coverlaf: but I think I know there are other important reasons behind this like some of us think too :coverlaf:. What got me thinking was the drawing Na drew of Ya, he drew her as a mermaid...what, does this mean he had seen Ya dressed somewhat like a mermaid :pervie: :D or Ya as a mermaid in his dreams :pervie:...Last year, he drew Ya as a duck (the drawing is cute, he knows Ya so well to draw it :pervie:). A connection between a duck & a mermaid is water - pond, lake, ocean...Na likes the ocean.

Cr - as tagged
Thanks @ Zoe , love your connection na.
Or perhaps, he's so impressive on her look ( Mermaid style) 3 years ago at the 42th Ch3 Chanel anniversary ;) or he might wonder what they will put on her for the next coming anniversary ;)

Is this what he thought ? Lol

This is what he said? ;)

Cr. Fastbeam, withloveurassaya,nyclub,space4ny
Thanks @ Fresh: You're the best of the best observation ;)
Thanks @ bubba, Vimalee, MrsChum for your beautiful pics.
Have a happy day to all of us na ka

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much MrsChum for sharing the picture.    We don't really know who are his birth parents but what really matters is that Nadech is loved by many people who have played important roles in his life.

Well done Barry Nadech and like Yaya said, you do us all proud good sir!

MrsChum said:
here's the picture Vimalee. The two ladies look like two different person. I really feel like Hong mom is Nadech birth mom. My gut tell me that it's Nadech birth mom. When I went through her IG, I have that feeling it's her.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
@Junyukio, you are my soulmate my only soulmate, you make me happy when you post these photos... :D, does this sound familiar? --- "you are my sunshine" song :coverlaf:. Thank you ka :flowers:.

I am happy that you found these photos or you edited them?? & posted them ka :thumbsup:. The dots seem to connect...Could Na's fish pillow gift has anything to do with Ya as a mermaid in his eyes? His mermaid needs an ocean friend pillow :coverlaf:. 3rd photo is so funny & cute!!

And I am adding Bunny in BBF too so Bear & Bunny, Balloon and Fish  :D.

Junyukio said:
Thanks @ Zoe , love your connection na.
Or perhaps, he's so impressive on her look ( Mermaid style) 3 years ago at the 42th Ch3 Chanel anniversary ;) or he might wonder what they will put on her for the next coming anniversary ;)

Is this what he thought ? Lol

This is what he said? ;)

Cr. Fastbeam, withloveurassaya,nyclub,space4ny

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
A cute & funny photo I want to share with All of Me song lyrics.

What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

His mermaid queen, he would even look at her from behind & smile, very sweet :crush: -- Ya's channel 3 sticker is cute, she has a crown on ;).

Cr - as tagged

fresh

sarNie Adult
:thanks: everyone for sharing lovely photos and comments :flowers: :flowers:
@Zoe, I like the pic you just posted. Na always checks his girl all the time. His eyes fix on her :heart:
@Junyukio, thanks for posting Yaya's mermaid pics. I agreed that Na might get the idea from that. Yaya wore a crown and blue/green mermaid clothes which was drawn by Na on the drawing.
If that the case, I've to admire that Na remember everything about his girl quite well :heart:

Na's expression when he saw Yaya's drawing :bhehe:

Cr: @natty_thong

@Vimalee, bubba, can you please let us know what they're saying when teasing Yaya
https://instagram.com/p/z1WJY9OnZJ/?modal=true
https://instagram.com/p/z1YmjGuncg/?modal=true
https://instagram.com/p/z1Zv_OOndx/?modal=true
https://instagram.com/p/z1cImvOnfo/?modal=true
Did Na say 'suay... suay...'?
Everyone was laughing when Yaya kissed the drawing so many times

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
N & Y are amazing and NY'ers are so happy. Just wonder how much will it cost for land inches on  :cloud9: , I wish i can buy a land and buitl a hotel there for NY'ers na ka. :pervie:

Did he try to show that he will use Scissors in advance? Then played the Scissors, Rock, Paper with 2 times Scissors? You wanted to lose to your Nong ka ? :bhehe:  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7XArfJsj6M

@ Zoe, I edited them.. hehe..as I could not draw, I can only take some from here.&.. there :blush: ...