[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
FANFIC TIME :dance1: 

The day in college had come to an end. Anjali and Amanda were giving company to Yaya waiting in parking lot.

Mario and Nadech were walking towards the parking lot.

Mario: So how was your first day Na?

Nadech: (thinking about Yaya) Hmm… Ok, just how a first day in college would be like.

Mario: What happened Na, you look dull.

Nadech was just busy thinking how he was going to convince Yaya to give him a chance to explain himself.

Nadech: (forcing a smile) Nothing Oh. I am totally fine. You carry on with Yaya, I will take the car out for a spin.

Mario: (worried) Why where do you wanna go Na?

Nadech: The usual. (Smiling) And don’t worry about me I am fine. You go and have some fun.

Mario nodded but he just couldn’t stop worrying about him.

Mario and Nadech finally reached the girls.

Yaya: (smiling) Ready?

Mario: Yaya, Can I talk to you for a minute?

Yaya: What happened P’Oh?

Mario took her to the side and spoke to her.

Mario: Yaya, change of plans… If you don’t mind can we accompany Nadech? He is lonely and a bit depressed. I will explain everything to you as soon as possible but for now could you please come with us. I promise you, I will make it up to you.

Yaya immediately decided that this all must be Nadech’s plan in not wanting her to go out with Mario but seeing Mario’s face she just couldn’t say no.

Yaya: (forcing a smile) Sure. Please don’t worry too much P’Oh. (Smiling) We can definitely go out some other time.

Mario: I’m soooo sorry Yaya.

Yaya: (smiling wider) Don’t worry P’.

Mario and Yaya came back to the group.

Mario: (to Nadech) Na, Yaya and I will accompany you.  (Turning to Anjali and Amanda) And girls you must join us.

The girls were hesitant so they looked at Yaya who was sending strong signals hinting if they don’t accompany her she might actually kill them so they immediately answered if affirmation.

Nadech: (confused) But you guys had plans right…

Mario: Yes we still do but it just got postponed so we thought we might as well join you.

Nadech: But…

Mario: Trust me I and Yaya have no problem. (To Yaya) What’s say Yaya???

Everyone looked at Yaya.

Yaya: (went close to Mario and held his hand) Trust me P’Nadech “WE” have no problem. In fact we are excited to see this place you’re gonna take us to.

Nadech didn’t intend to spoil their plans but he sure was happy the date didn’t happen.

Nadech: (smiling) All right then, get in guys.

They decided to go by one car so they left Yaya’s car in the parking lot. On their way they packed some delicious food and soon entered the highway on the outskirts of Bangkok. This was almost a mini picnic.

The car finally stopped and everyone got out and stretched after a 2-hour ride.

Anjali: (looking at the view) This is soooo beautiful.

Amanda: (looking at the view) Oh my god, does this place really exist on the out skirts of Bangkok? Amazing…

Yaya took a few steps ahead and looked all around. They had driven up a mountain cliff and the whole of Bangkok was visible from there. Building, temples, malls and many more structures formed this concrete valley. The sun was setting right in front of them and this reminded her of ‘that’ beautiful day. She got carried away in the moment.

Yaya: (thinking of past) Beautiful.

Nadech: (he came up next to her on her right side) Soooo beautiful.

Mario: (he came up right next to her on her left side) Truly beautiful.

Yaya looked at Nadech and then Mario as they spoke. She snapped from the past and connected to her present.

All 5 of them just stood there taking in the feeling. Bangkok never looked this calm. The blue sky was tinted orange. The sun was in its perfect setting.

Anjali: (to Nadech and Mario) Thank you so much for bringing us here you guys.

Amanda: (to Nadech and Mario) Thank you guys. We would never know such a view exist if it weren’t for you guys.

Yaya: (looking Nadech and Mario but mostly Mario) This feels so nice. Thank you so much.

Seeing her happy made the 2 guys in her life happy. They just stood there smiling at her unaware of each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK - 3

After college Yaya was waiting for Nadech in the auditorium.

Nadech: (giving one single rose) Hey beautiful, this is for you.

Yaya: Hmm… right on time. Every Monday one beautiful red rose.

Nadech: Beautiful rose for my beautiful girl. I want to give a rose to you every day but obviously you won’t let me do it because you don’t want the roses to die. But I cannot miss on Monday’s because you have your hectic workshop on Monday’s and roses make you feel better.

Yaya: (smiling and kissing the rose) I love, love a single rose but roses don’t make my Monday’s special. It’s the giver of this rose who always makes my Monday’s special, (thinking) Actually all the days, every minute, every second when I’m with you I feel special.

Nadech: (smiling) Oh in that case don’t you think the giver also deserves that kiss which the rose gets every Monday.

Yaya: Haha Nice try but for now you need to practice for your talent show.

Nadech: Did you forget our deal. First you need to play the all the notes that I thought you yesterday and only if you pass I will take part in this talent show. And if you play the wrong note you will receive kisses as your punishment.

Yaya: (extremely confident) I have practiced so much that I’m sure I won’t make a mistake.

Nadech: (Nadech moves back giving space for her to sit right in front on him) Let’s see then. Come sit with me.

Yaya sat in front of him. Nadech hugged her waist from behind and waited for her to play.

Nadech: Alright. Play A minor.

Yaya plays it. But Nadech declares it as wrong and kisses one time on her cheek.

Nadech: Try A major.

Yaya plays it. But Nadech declares it as wrong again and kisses her twice on her cheek.

Yaya: (shocked) What? How could it be wrong? I had practiced so well.

Nadech: (controlling his laughter) Never mind. Play E major.

Yaya plays it. But again Nadech declares it as wrong and kisses her 3 times on her cheek. Yaya gets suspicious.

Yaya: A Nadech are you messing with me?

Nadech: Just accept you’re bad at this sweetheart.

Yaya: No you’re lying to me. I can bet on my life that these are the proper notes.

Nadech: (kissing on her cheeks many more times) Nope. Everything I thought you was wrong so how can you say these are proper.

Yaya turns towards him and hits on his shoulder.

Yaya: Idiot. (Pause) Ok now let’s concentrate on the talent show shall we?

Nadech: (touching her lips) No right now my concentration is here.  I need this. I swear after that I will do whatever you ask me to do.

Yaya: (trying to be strict) Stop playing baby.

Nadech: (whining and trying to hug yaya) Yayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Yaya got up and tried to motivate him in a cute way.

Yaya:  (holding his hands) Shhh be a good boy and maybe you will get one after you finish you’re practice. (Strictly) Now tell me which song you decided to sing.

Nadech: (still whining and trying to hug her) Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yaya: Shhh. Get serious. The talent show is just in 4 days. You don’t have time.

Nadech: It’s your fault. I was busy being in love with you, you’re the one who forced me take part.

Yaya: You’re such a good guitarist, obviously you should take part. I will help you. Please baby show some interest.

Nadech: (whining) Fine…

Yaya: So what did you choose?

Nadech: (Playing guitar) Let me just play the song for you instead of telling.  This one is dedicated to you my love.

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS SONG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_X9ooisvHU

Nadech: 

You’re the one for me; we go together like cookies and cream (Yaya: OMG I love this song)
You’re so cute, the day I fell for you I didn’t have a parachute

Yaya: (Since it was just practice, Yaya got into the moment and sang along)

If you’re feeling sick I’ll look after you, entertain you when you’re feeling bored.
I’ll still love you back in the future when you’re fat; you will never ever feel ignored.
If you’re feeling down I will pick you up, I’ll take you out we’ll hit the town in style.
If you’re feeling stressed I will do my best, coz I’ll do anything to make you smile.

Nadech:
(Yaya starts twirling around)

ก็เพราะว่าเธอ คือของขวัญที่สวรรค์ให้มา
(Coz you’re my gift from heaven)

ฉันจะเก็บรักษามันเอาไว้ให้นาน
(I will cherish it for a long time)

จะไม่ให้ใครทำร้ายเธอ ถ้าฉันยังยืนอยู่ตรงนี้
(I will not let anyone hurt you as long as I still standing here)

จะรักเธอทั้งหมดใจที่มี
(I will love you with all my heart)

Nadech: Ooh Baby I love you,

Yaya: Baby I love you

Nadech: There’s no one above you

Yaya: There’s no one above you

Nadech:
(he walks around her playing his guitar)

ถ้าเธอเป็นรถยนต์ ท้องถนนก็คือฉัน
(If you are a car, I will be the road)

หากเธอเป็นพระจันทร์ แน่นอนฉันต้องเป็นดาว
(If you are the moon, I will be a star)

จะอยู่เคียงข้างเธอ ไม่ให้เธอเหน็บหนาว
(I will be by your side and won’t let you get cold)

แม้ในคราวทุกข์ใจจะอยู่ใกล้ๆ เธอ
(Even in the time of misery, I will always be close to you)

Yaya:

Coz you give me everything that a guy could give
So I give you all the heart that I’ve got in return
Coz you’re my gift from heaven, living in the present
The present that I give to you…

Nadech: Baby I love you,

Nadech: Baby I love you,

Nadech: There’s no one above you

Nadech:

Yeah yeahea yeah
Do dododo do 
Do dododo oh oh!
Do dododo do
Yeah yeahea

Nadech:

COZ YOU’RE MY GIRL FROM HEAVEN…

Yaya:

LIVIN IN THE PRESENT

Nadech:

THE PRESENT THAT I GIVE TO YOU…

Nadech, Yaya: (looking into each other’s eyes and smiling) BABY I LOVE YOU. (Nadech kisses on her cheek)

Yaya happened to be a really good singer. Her voice sounded so good. Nadech was awestruck.

Nadech: (keeping his guitar aside) OMG you sound sooooooooooo bloody awesome. You sing better than me, I mean it babe.

Yaya: (smiling proud) Thank you thank you.

Nadech: (excited) You've got to sing with me. Let’s duet.

Yaya: (hesitant) No, no I can’t sing Na. Please don’t force me.

Nadech: (declaring) It’s my way, or I take the highway straight to Thailand...your choice.

Yaya: (whining) Nooooooooooooo I can’t. Please. I have stage fright.

Nadech: (holding her hands) Shh… Yaya, be a good girl. I will be right next to you sweetheart. Whenever you feel scared just look at me. Please do this for me. Please…

Yaya: (her pouting lips turned into a sweet smile) Ok…Alright.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Back to present

Mario: The sunset is lovely but you know what would be perfect with this…

Mario went to his car and brought out Nadech’s guitar.

Mario: Nadech please sing “Gift” for us. Please.

Nadech wanted to play it for Yaya to remind her of their beautiful times so he instantly agreed.

Anjali: (excited) OMG it’s all of our favorite song. Esp. Yaya’s. Let’s do a sing-along.

Everyone got excited except for Yaya. She dint want to listen to that song. It was just gonna do what Nadech had thought it would do, remind her of those times beautiful times and right now she didn’t want any of it.

Amanda: (excited) Alright.

Yaya: No you guys sing. Please dont force me, I’m not in the mood to sing.

Mario: Come on Yaya, don’t be a spoilsport.

Yaya: No you…

Before Yaya could say ‘NO’ Nadech started to play.

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS SONG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_X9ooisvHU

Nadech: (walking around and playing guitar)

(To Anjali) You’re the one for me; (to Amanda) we go together like cookies and cream.
(To Yaya, saying “cute” in a cute way) You’re so cute, the day I fell for you I didn’t have a parachute.

Anjali:

If you’re feeling sick I’ll look after you, entertain you when you’re feeling bored. (Nadech: Go Anjali)
I’ll still love you back in the future when you’re fat; you will never ever feel ignored.

(Mario: Amanda you’re turn)
Amanda:

If you’re feeling down I will pick you up, I’ll take you out we’ll hit the town in style.
If you’re feeling stressed I will do my best, coz I’ll do anything to make you smile.

Mario:

ก็เพราะว่าเธอ คือของขวัญที่สวรรค์ให้มา
(Coz you’re my gift from heaven)

ฉันจะเก็บรักษามันเอาไว้ให้นาน
(I will cherish it for a long time)

(Mario points to Nadech)
Nadech:

จะไม่ให้ใครทำร้ายเธอ ถ้าฉันยังยืนอยู่ตรงนี้
(I will not let anyone hurt you as long as I still standing here)

จะรักเธอทั้งหมดใจที่มี
(I will love you with all my heart)

(Everyone starts clicking their fingers matching the tune)

Nadech, Mario: Ooh Baby I love you,  

Anjali, Amanda: Baby I love you

(Mario: Come on Yaya, sing along. Yaya says no in action)

(Amanda: Sing...)

Nadech, Mario: There’s no one above you

Anjali, Amanda: There’s no one above you
(Anjali: Yaya, sing)

(Nadech: Yaya, please sing)( But Yaya doesn’t respond)

Mario: (pulling Yaya to the center) You and me duet. Let’s go.

Mario:

ถ้าเธอเป็นรถยนต์ ท้องถนนก็คือฉัน
(If you are a car, I will be the road)

หากเธอเป็นพระจันทร์ แน่นอนฉันต้องเป็นดาว
(If you are the moon, I will be a star)

จะอยู่เคียงข้างเธอ ไม่ให้เธอเหน็บหนาว
(I will be by your side and won’t let you get cold)

แม้ในคราวทุกข์ใจจะอยู่ใกล้ๆ เธอ
(Even in the time of misery, I will always be close to you)

Yaya:

Coz you give me everything that a guy could give
So I give you all the heart that I’ve got in return
(Closes eyes and sings but Nadech pops into her mind) Coz you’re my gift from heaven, (so she opens her eyes to look at Mario) living in the present
The present that I give to you…

(Yaya starts to enjoy herself forgetting all her worries) 

Mario: Baby I love you,

Mario: Baby I love you,

Mario: There’s no one above you

Mario: Ooh Baby I love you,

Mario:

Yeah yeahea yeah
Do dododo do do 
Do dododo oh oh!
Do dododo do do

(Mario offers his hand and Yaya takes it. They casually dance and twirl around)

Yeah yeahea

(Nadech’s smile was fading away because it was getting intimate and he was saying those lines to her which were his at one time)

Mario:

(Twirl No.1)

Yaya:

(Twirl No.2)
LIVIN IN THE PRESENT

Mario:

(Twirl No.3)

(Dipping her) BABY I LOVE YOU

Mario pulls her up, sees her beautiful smile and kisses on her cheek. The sun set in the background right in between them, a beautiful scene. A beautiful scene if the story was just about the two of them, but it wasn’t.

Nadech stood still; he didn’t even sense the cut on his finger because he had just strung the guitar too hard when he witnessed something he never wanted to.  It hurt him much more than he thought it would.

As soon as the kiss happened Amanda and Anjali awkwardly dispersed heading towards the car saying they were going to get some food. Nadech just walked to the back of the car, put his guitar in the boot space and just sat there trying of shake of the ‘heavy’ feeling in his heart. Amanda and Anjali could clearly see that he was upset. Mario and Yaya were just looking at each other. Yaya clearly never wanted the kiss but she dint even move a muscle in her face because she was too scared if she would offend him by showing her reaction. Mario was studying her reaction but couldn't read her so he broke their silence.

Mario: (shy, embarrassed, happy, confused) ah…. I… I’m so sorry Yaya. I kinda got into the moment. I .. I shouldn’t have done that without your consent.

Yaya: (awkward) It’s… Its ok P’, don’t worry. (Diverting him and smiling) I think we should join the rest of the group because I’m starving.

Mario was sooooooooo happy. Nadech on the other hand diverted his mind too. There was nothing he could do about it since it had already happened. So everyone regrouped and pretended to enjoy the delicious food.

They finally headed back to the city. Amanda and Yaya were fast asleep. Everyone was pretty tired. Apart from the 2 hour drive, the traffic in Bangkok was pretty heavy. Amanda’s place had arrived so Anjali woke her up and she got down. Next was Anjali’s stop. Yaya was leaning on her so she tried to wake her up but Mario told her not to disturb her because it would take another 30 minutes for Yaya’s place to arrive. So Mario supported Yaya’s head with his hand while Anjali got out of the car and Mario sat in Anjali’s place and ever so gently put her head on his shoulders.  Nadech just sighed, looked ahead and continued to drive.  He was hurt before, but now he was entering into the state of jealousy and feeling so helpless as he couldn’t do anything about it because neither his brother nor his love was at fault.

Nadech glanced at the mirror and he could see Mario looking at her. His right hand went around her shoulder and he squeezed closer to her, to support her better. The wind blowing through the window was playing with Yaya’s hair and it was covering her face, disturbing Mario from looking at her.  He slowly traced the sides of her face, tucking the hair behind her ear to continue to look at her beautiful face. Yaya was busy in her dreamland but her hands suddenly went around Mario and she moved in closer to him, hugging him.

FLASHBACK - 4 (Remembering about the past in her dream)

Nadech: (had stopped playing guitar for these lines, looking into Yaya’s eyes and singing into the mike)

Yaya: (looking into Nadech’s eyes and singing into the mike)

LIVIN IN THE PRESENT

Nadech:

Nadech, Yaya: (smiling at each other) BABY I LOVE YOU

Nadech and Yaya were in their own world even after the song was over. Everyone stood up and cheered and clapped for the most awesome performance in the talent show. Naturally Nadech and Yaya won the award and cash price.

That night…

Yaya’s parents had gone to visit their relatives in a different city. She was pacing back and forth. Finally, she heard the doorbell so she rushed to the door. She was wearing a beautiful, flowly, white colored maxi. She adjusted her dress, opened the door and smiled looking at Nadech. They both were looking and feeling so fresh, so charged because of their win in the talent show and so happy because they had planned to have dinner and spend some time in Yaya’s house.

Nadech: (kissing her cheek and smiling) Hey beautiful. (Giving her a bunch of roses) These are for you.

She was in no mood for complaining about the number of roses.

Yaya: (shy) Hi. (Taking the roses, smiling excessively due to shyness) Thank you so much.

Nadech got in, removed his shoes and went behind her as she led the way.

Yaya took him straight to the dining table. Everything looked so beautifully set. Nadech was excited to taste the food that she had prepared just for him.

Nadech: (excited) WOW everything looks so delicious.

Yaya: (smiling) Just for you baby.

Nadech quickly got through the first 2 courses while Yaya on the other hand had eaten just a little because she was already so full watching him eat so happily. Nadech could really advertise the line “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”.

Yaya: Slow down sweetheart. You could choke.

Nadech: (finishing both courses) All done.  Baby, where is my desert?

Yaya: (smiling) I will bring it out but let’s play a little game.

Nadech: (confused) Game? Lady, I take my food seriously, I don’t play you know.

Yaya wondered how this boy could forget ROMANCE and get so busy in eating the food.
The girl is trying to bring in some romance and he is like ‘serious’ with food. But Yaya wasn’t going to give up so easily. This was date after all and it was definitely gonna be like one.

Yaya: The game involves food so I think you’ll be ok.

Nadech: (confident) Food??? Bring it on.

Yaya: (blindfolding him) Ok I have prepared 3 deserts and you need to guess every single one of them and only then you will get to eat them. Ready???

It was guaranteed that if the prize was FOOD then Nadech was down with anything. But little did he know that “food” was about to lead him to experience the greatest night of his life. Sweet, innocent Yaya didn’t realize what she was getting herself into. He was going to win, win a whole lot of it.

Nadech: (excited) Ready …

Yaya brought out 3 deserts. She sat right next to him and fed the desert one by one.

Yaya: (feeding him) Here. Desert one 1.

Nadech: (tasting it and replying immediately) Cinnamon rolls with vanilla butter cream glaze.

Yaya: (stunned) Ok maybe that was easy. (Feeding him) Here try the next one.

Nadech: (replying immediately) Hot Belgium waffles with chocolate syrup and vanilla ice-cream.

Yaya: (shell shocked) OMG You are good at this aren’t you?

Nadech: (grinning) This is too easy.

Yaya: (feeding him) Ok here try this one.

Nadech: Hmm… strawberry ice-cream with strawberry coulis and honey roasted almonds.

Yaya: (excited) Almost right but you missed one thing.

Nadech: (smirking) Oh and crushed rose petals.

Yaya: (disappointed) What!!! How???

Nadech: (teasing) I need to see the look on you face. Victory is sweet.

Nadech was about to remove his blindfold but Yaya stopped him.

Yaya: wait. There’s one more.

Nadech: (excited) Ok let’s go…

Yaya: Taste this…

Yaya inched closer to him. Real close. She gave him a quick kiss. Nadech was mind blown. He wanted more. Suddenly food had no place in his mind right now.

Nadech: (teasing her) Hmm… I don’t know… that was too little. I need one spoon full of it like the other deserts.

Yaya: (shy and smiling) Alright… here.

She kissed him again and was about to pull away but he dint let go of her lips. Oh he was so ready. He got his hands around her and was tried to pull her closer but she got away just in time. She knew this was not over so she went out the door into the open terrace. Nadech took off his blindfold ASAP and looked around in excitement. He saw the door open and rushed out.

She stood at the end on the terrace teasing him with her lovely smile. He walked slowly towards her taking in her full image.  Over a million stars were witnesses for what was about to happen. The cool winds increased its speed trying to cool off the heat generating between these two.

Nadech was walking towards her…

Yaya’s thoughts: (smitten) What have I done? What will I do now? I want to  walk away, run or hide but my body is no longer under my command. His gaze had locked me in place.  He is so cute and hot at the same time. SNAP OUT OF IT YAYA. The way he is looking at me just scares me coz I feel he might just eat me up. My knees feel so weak. Oh god! Help me. Nadech please stop. Don’t walk towards me. Walk away. If you even just touch me right now, I will forever become YOURS. Stop. Please.

Nadech was in his zone tonight. Yaya's “telepathy” was of no use because he wasn't stopping. He was going all in. She had wished for romance and now he was gonna hit her with a truck load of it.

He got real close to her, she just took a step back.

Nadech: (again stepping close to her, cornered her to the terrace wall and placed his hands on either side on the wall) Have you ever seen the moon turn red?

Yaya: (looking up and wondering) Noo.

Nadech: (his face was an inch away from her’s, kissing her cheek) Look into the mirror and you’ll see the beautiful moon turning red.

Yaya was shy, awkward, embarrassed and restless. She pushed his hand away and tried to walk away but he got hold of her hand and pulled her into him.

Yaya: (embarrassed, pushing his hand away and tried to walk away) You… you dint finish you’re desert.

Nadech: (Nadech forcibly pulled her into him and held her hands behind her back and locked her, looking into her eyes) Then why don’t you just let me eat. (Meaning: let him taste her)

Oh this was getting HOT!!! Yaya had nowhere to go. He had taken control over her mind, body, heart and soul. She could feel his thirst for her. These were NOT his knocks on the doors of her DESIRES, he had demolished those doors and pulled out every bit of desire from within her. Now she wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

Nadech: (speaking in a seductive voice, raising his eyebrow and hinting) I want all of it (meaning all of her)

Yaya: (bringing her lips close to his, looking into his eyes,speaking in a seductive voice and hinting back) If you want it, then all you have to do is just take it.

Her seductive voice was fueling the fire in him. She closed her eyes and the lips got locked into a passionate kiss. He slowly released the grip on her hands as her lips got all his attention. His one hand tucked her silky hair behind her ear and then both his hands cupped her chin helping him devour her sexy lips. Her hands went around him and she just melted into him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaya was busy in her dreamland and suddenly her hands went around Mario and she moved in closer to him, hugging him. She didn’t want to come out of her dream but Nadech couldn't take it anymore. He instantly applied the brakes. The car jerked separating the two and waking her up.

Mario: Na, watch it. I think you’re tired. Here let me drive.

Nadech: The gear box got jammed Oh. Sorry.

Yaya: (rubbing her eyes) Where are we?

Mario: (smiling) 5 more minute Ya.

Yaya could see that they were sitting too close, she moved away inch by inch trying to find her heels. She finally put on her shoes  and her house arrived just in time. She got out of the car and so did Mario, to leave her till her gate.

Yaya: (pretending to be polite) Thank you P’Nadech. Bye.

Nadech: (smiling) Bye Yaya. See you tomorrow in college.

Mario dropped her to her gate.

Mario: (hugging her) I really had a nice time with you. Wish we were alone like we had planned. Bye babe. See you tomorrow.

Yaya just realized that he was getting serious about her. She felt awkward but she obviously responded in a polite way.

Yaya: (waving) Bye P’. See you tomorrow.

The hug had obviously caught Nadech’s attention. He decided to put all his effort into telling her the truth and getting her back as soon as possible because every minute he wastes, Mario gets closer to Yaya.

The boys finally reached home. Mario was happier than ever.

Mario: (smiling) Good night Na.

Nadech: (smiling back) Good night Oh.

Mario went to his room mumbling the song and dancing around.

Nadech went to his room to do some serious thinking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today ladies. It takes a lot of time to post and edit particularly on this site so the remaining parts I will be posting tomorrow. I know you guys are waiting to find out what had happened between Nadech and Yaya but trust me I'm not stalling you guys to create suspense or excitement :secret: . I am putting every minute of my free time into this because I want to try and make it perfect so that you guys like it and enjoy :dude: . Any kind of feedback, comment is appreciated. 

I hope you guys liked what I have posted today :dance2: . Thank you so much for being patient :worthy: please continue to tune in.  :wink: 

A special thanks to Vimalee and Bubba for translating the Thai verses of the song in such short notice. :flowers:  :flowers:  And Thank you so much KEYLARGO for introducing songs into ff coz it's such a brilliant idea. I don't use songs but I thought this ff in particular, needed these songs. :flowers:  

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Awww....The banner next to NY CLUB said,    "The Chicken Soup On-Screen Couple. "

That's because Nadech described their relationship just like chicken soup....slowly simmering but flavorful.  

ps:   Chicken soup also is good for the soul and the sick.  I have practically every books (12) of Chicken Soup for the Soul series.    Very heart-warming and touching to read...highly recommended!

credit as tagged and NYCLUB FB

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks Step

long time no see

so NY will replay their dance moves from GM5 concert i hope they will include the moves this time  wherein yaya was not able to perform due to her right leg  injury now that she is fine. :thumbup:

omg i just love this skinship :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
busy texting to their BOYFRIENDS :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:.........though i care less about MK i still thank Mark Prin  so kim wont be flirting with nadech(my NY jealous heart will get angry :coverlaf: )..sorry i just read somewhere that kim used to have a huge crush on nadech (though thanks p jitt kim's ex bf) ......the good news was nadech was already smitten by yaya :heart:  :heart:

credit to step

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the long update, chai. The outing, especially the singing session backfires. Lovely song. Game on between the bros. You're welcome. Radio, my playlist and Spotify accompany me throughout the day, gives me positive vibes and light happy moments. All genre, skip country, close to heart, R&B, soul. Mid-week I went for Charli XCX meet-and-greet in Topshop as well her concert in the evening. Never thought hers would be my scene but I had a blast and enjoy her music. She was lovely and nice despite her tough stage persona. Boom Clap got us in a silly frenzy, all for good fun.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I guess it is difficult to not be smitten by Na. I am smitten by him as well even though I have not met him in real life or worked with him haha :lol: so it is understandable that a lady could be smitten by Na when she meets & works with him.

yaya kugimiya said:
busy texting to their BOYFRIENDS :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:.........though i care less about MK i still thank Mark Prin  so kim wont be flirting with nadech(my NY jealous heart will get angry :coverlaf: )..sorry i just read somewhere that kim used to have a huge crush on nadech (though thanks p jitt kim's ex bf) ......the good news was nadech was already smitten by yaya :heart:  :heart:

credit to step

Ms.Zoe

There is a chicken drawing on the banner. So funny there is also a fish on the banner :rofl:. It could be that tuna pillow from Valentine's Day :heart:.

Thanks Vimalee.

Vimalee said:
Awww....The banner next to NY CLUB said,    "The Chicken Soup On-Screen Couple. "

That's because Nadech described their relationship just like chicken soup....slowly simmering but flavorful.  

ps:   Chicken soup also is good for the soul and the sick.  I have practically every books (12) of Chicken Soup for the Soul series.    Very heart-warming and touching to read...highly recommended!

credit as tagged and NYCLUB FB

Ms.Zoe

Na's facial hair all gone, though I think he looks great with it but I miss the clean shaved Na, seemed like in all the concerts he had performed, he was clean shaved, guess this Ch.3 anniversary concert is no difference...I could not wait to see NY's performance. Hopefully Na's team will win, go White team :cheer:, let there be miracles :coverlaf:. If his team does not win *fingers crossed for that not to be true*, he is still our winner :lol:.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
3 more hours! So excited. Anyone catching this live??

Chaitra - thank you dear for your hard work on the FF. ❤ wouldn't it be sweet to get a rose from my love occasionally

Thanks to everyone else for the daily update.