[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
There were a couple of love scenes but I dont know I feel like this story is more about their yakuza organization, it's tradition and the containment of present threats to it with their love story in the background... I feel like Mario's and taews part might be more romantic but I haven't read that one only guessing based on small snippets from this book. I'm going to translate this one and it's kinda annoying in that it's very descriptive and long....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Tuen ten!, tuen ten!, noo Cupid tuen ten makkkkkk!!!!!!!!! I'm excited for my dear Yadech and my dear "Plerng-Namfon" couple as well.

Meteor

sarNie Egg
I am sooooooooooooooooooooo Happy!!!!!!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:
waiting for Yakuza!!!! I hope there will be a lot of sweet&cute scenes between ryu and mayumi ~~~

BTW, I heard that the first part in this series is more romantic, but the second part is more lovely and intense, is that right???

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love Yadech but i'm definitely more excited knowing that Mario and Taew is gonna pair up again. LOL
I'm excited. <3

There were a couple of love scenes but I dont know I feel like this story is more about their yakuza organization, it's tradition and the containment of present threats to it with their love story in the background... I feel like Mario's and taews part might be more romantic but I haven't read that one only guessing based on small snippets from this book. I'm going to translate this one and it's kinda annoying in that it's very descriptive and long....
Even though Ryu and Mayumi's part may not be as romantic as Takeshi's in the novel, I bet that Nadech and Yaya's portrayal of their story in the lakorn will make it extremely romantic even more so than the Takeshi story! I'll be waiting for your translation m3lhouse!

I'm so hyped for this lakorn! I was having an absolutely sh*tty day but this news about Nadech and Yaya being confirmed for this lakorn has improved my day and spirit!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
wait, this is confirmed now?
Only Nadech and Mario are confirmed. Roy Fun Tawan Duerd is scheduled for Nov 2012.

Yaya has 2 lakorns: Maya Tawan and Dow rueng. The filming won't start until June. School start in Sept. There is no way for Yaya to finish filming both by Nov. Plus, she had to appear as guest in Far Kajarg Dow and Mon Juntra.

I don't want to bust your bubble. But there is a very low probablility for Yaya to be in this ones.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
^^^^ But Mango TV confirmed it, and P'Ja also confirmed it by retweeting a reporters tweet. So I think its pretty much confirmed, plus both nadech and yaya have stated in interviews that they "might" be in this together. Knowing how tight-lipped nadech is, if he hints at it then its probably because he is pretty sure.

@Melhouse please do translate!!! I really want to know more about ryu-mayumi relationship. It would be too much to ask for translation of the whole book, but at least translate some sweet, or saucy ;) scenes, please :D

Only Nadech and Mario are confirmed. Roy Fun Tawan Duerd is scheduled for Nov 2012.

Yaya has 2 lakorns: Maya Tawan and Dow rueng. The filming won't start until June. School start in Sept. There is no way for Yaya to finish filming both by Nov. Plus, she had to appear as guest in Far Kajarg Dow and Mon Juntra.

I don't want to bust your bubble. But there is a very low probablility for Yaya to be in this ones.
Khun Ja would purposely retweet the comment that Nadech will reunite with Yaya in the Yakuza lakorn then? That's quite unlikely that Khun Ja would do that; if they aren't to be paired together in this lakorn, wouldn't she have outright commented on the tweet that no that's not true? Why re-tweet something that isn't true? Additionally, Nadech and Yaya's pairing was announced blatantly on Mango TV.

It's unlikely that this lakorn will begin filming in November 2012, because Nadech will have to finish Rang Pratana and who knows how they'll be held up. The most likely case is that this lakorn won't begin filming until early or mid 2013. The beginning film dates for lakorns can always be pushed back -- and they often are -- but when a pairing is announced so widely, it's unlikely that it's anything but the truth.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
hmmmm.... kekeke

wait till everything is confirmed by the mouth of the producer.

Agreed with Ninja.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
What is done is done! P'Ja confirmed that yadech will be in RFTD + and Mario and Taew is in the first series. Mango TV even came out to confirmed it! So basically it is CONFIRMED for both kookwan! People, p'Ja will come out to confirmed it herself plus i cannot wait until the day YADECH comes out to confirmed it. And until that day my head will be held high and LMFAO!!!

OH and a tweet from p'ja saying it is confirm, is basically like her saying it herself!

ampoo

sarNie Egg
Khun Ja only confirmed Nadech.

I'm not saying Yaya is not going to be here. She might. But you'll have to wait for another confirmation to make sure.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
This great news is officially the highlight of my day (or probably of my week) for me!
Initially I was disappointed that they switched Nadech and Mario&rsquo;s character but now I don&rsquo;t even care. I think Yadech will blow us away with any storyline they undertake. I have THAT much faith in their chemistry <3

I really do hope you can translate for us. And I second bb_ny&rsquo;s request. If the book&rsquo;s too long, I&rsquo;d be grateful for any ryu+mayumi love/saucy scenes, hehe^^ :pervie:

Let's continue spazzing.... heheehe

I just asked P'Nara (the writer) the meaning of Roy Fan Tawan Duard (title of this lakorn) and this is her answer on the exact trans na:
"well, Roy means track, prints, Fun means dream. So this story has happened in 2520 or 1977 so Mayumi told her story to her daughter about her love with Ryu and it was so turmoil and exciting. Then it become name รอยฝัน ตะวันเดือด Even hotter than the Sun some sort like that naka"

To describe their love story as "Even Hotter then the Sun"........ OMG. WOW!!!
The excitement just keep on building up and up na.
Thanks so much for the title translation lakornkiki. If the translations I&rsquo;ve read in spicy forum is any indication of their love story, then yes, Ryu and Mayumi is definitely hotter than the sun&hellip; :bhehe:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Mango TV has nothing to do with Ch3. They can say whatever.

Nadech is a hottie. I don't think they will let Nadech idle, waiting for months. Unless Yaya drop out of school next year or pull-out of one of those film, it's not possible for her schedule.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
Yaya told Ch3, she can act in 2 lakorn at the same time during the summer. I guess she's trying to make it in time for this lakorn, perhaps.

Khun Ja might just be denying it though... reporters do have their own sources too.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya schedule might not fit to film RFTD this year but she wont be in the first one, it will be only
Mario, Nadech and Taew right? If its really Yaya for the second one then they might have her
schedule clear out for her! Hoping and praying for everything is true about the news!! :highfive: