[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I can feel it that he's bored around Yaya, cause when he's with other n'eks, his smile is just so real. Well I'm glad they are doing this series cause the faster they film again the faster they will stop working together.
I usually don't comment on an opinion; however, in this case I have to make an exception. If Nadech is bored of Yaya, he can always refuse to accept lakorns, events, CF, photo shoots, etc. with Yaya. He is a super star and very popular right now. He is certainly can carry on on his own without Yaya, but he is still accepting works with her. That tells me that he likes working with her. They even made the merit together outside working hours.

I take it you are a fan of Nadech and you feels frustrated that Nadech hasn't worked much with other actresses. Don't worry, he is still young and he'll have a lot of opportunities to work with many actresses. If RFTD were Yadech' project, I think it will be their last one together for many years before they will be reunited again.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
I can feel it that he's bored around Yaya, cause when he's with other n'eks, his smile is just so real. Well I'm glad they are doing this series cause the faster they film again the faster they will stop working together.
How do you know that Nadech is bored of Yaya? Did he tell you that?? From what I see they are very close, they even make time for each other outside of their work schedule. Both Nadech and Yaya have a very tight schedule but when it's come to make time for each other they always seem to make it possible to meet. You must be blind to not notice those kind of stuff!!!! If you are truly Nadech fan, you should be happy for him that he have work after work, whether with Yaya or someone else!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Hahaha DJA made these two so overrated. One lakorn just ended and a new one starts again. I don't know why fans are not tired of them, when they are in so many commercials together too. I've seen complaints about Mark and Kim cause they are filming their 2nd one (yadech is on their FORTH one.) .And Kim and Nadech just cause they were siblings in 4 hearts of the damn mountain. Ch.3 are really using them to get popularity which is pretty funny. This sends out a message that Yadech will ALWAYS need eachother side by side. Totally famous for the wrong reasons and yes.. Fans have been trashing Kim cause she is working with Yaya's kookwan.. And only let him work with Yaya.. Nadech is young and should expand more. I can feel it that he's bored around Yaya, cause when he's with other n'eks, his smile is just so real. Well I'm glad they are doing this series cause the faster they film again the faster they will stop working together.
Hahahaha We Yadecher's are so spoiled!!!

Meteor

sarNie Egg
I can't get enough of Yadech, the more I know them,the more I love them, these two can really bring me happiness and enjoyment, I want to thank Yadech from the bottom of my heart for they make the world such a wonderful place for our Yadechers , their kindness,sincerity and modesty really set good examples to the young generation, these two are so endearing, how can I stop loving them? I just want to say that I want to be a Yadecher for life! LOVE Yadech forever~~~~~

piadragon

sarNie Egg
:heart: For what it's worth, even if they are not a "real life" couple just the mere joy of watching their lakorns and events together is enough for me. They are one couple that can make me smile on a stressful or sad day. That's what it's all about right? Entertainment is what makes life happier and fun...they are doing an amazing job...keep up the great work!

Love them more and more every day!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
I have to agree with you, piadragon. Though Yadech is not a real life couple, I love seeing them on screen and at events. I have watched several lakorns, but I’ve never been as obsessed with any other couple as I am with Yadech. Will always love Yadech :heart: . Can’t wait until they start filming so we’ll get to see some pictures. :thumbsup:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
nadech bored of yaya?? i think nadech would be more bored of ppl making unproven and silly comments like that!!! love yadech and yadechers...super excited for their nxt lakorn!!!!

Gossips

sarNie Egg
Enough of Yadech, especially when their (yaya's) acting isn't all that and people should respect that not everyone praises them

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
haha i know Zaz thx haha u dont know how much i wanted to ignore it!! But just couldnt!! I need to work on that a bit more now!
Hahahaha Kia ! Don't worry lol ! By the way how are you getting on with the pictures of Ryu and Mayumi ? The Photoshop that I have downloaded is more complicated then the version I used to work on long ago... So I am thinking to try your one , paint.net for less headache lol. So excited for this lakorn !!! :D

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hahahaha Kia ! Don't worry lol ! By the way how are you getting on with the pictures of Ryu and Mayumi ? The Photoshop that I have downloaded is more complicated then the version I used to work on long ago... So I am thinking to try your one , paint.net for less headache lol. So excited for this lakorn !!! :D
haha sorry Zaz right when i was getting ready to start on my artworks my computer crsh down so didnt get a chance to star!! But dude said paint.net was way eaaier than photoshop only depends how u like it.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Yes.. So spoiled to the max.. that makes Yadechers, some if I have to say that, I mean MOST yadechers brats.
brats??!! Lol were not calling u names are we?? Lol wat gives u the right to call us some yadechers brats??!! Haha im not trying to bash on u or anything or call u out but if u want to start a problem please go start it somewhere else!! I dont see why u cant u do that....ur complaining of YADECH!! gets u know where!!! I also see ur an nadech and kim fan and many others....so i am saying so wAt if yayas acting itsnt that great to ur eyes but excuse me some of us have different opinions from u so please show some respect to wat we also have to say!! I dont see us yadechers going to other forums and trying to start a problem with ur daras u like!!!!.........and so wat if were spoiled? I also want to say one more thing like i have always said a thousand times before learn to accept or complain! Ur choice its simple u know to learn to ignore...i want to ignore ur comments but i feel like my reply to u is reasonable enough for u to understand!!

Gossips

sarNie Egg
I no need to point fingers to anyone(Yadechers) here that has been bashing on other daras they should know who they are. some Yadechers are calm and nice but some are two face and Hippocrates. :rockon: