[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
You're right about AF being an open forum where everyone is allowed to express their opinions. However, it's not necessary for you to write 5 comments per page and write each comment every minute where you're pretty much saying the same thing. You could have at least combined everything into one post. That is called "spamming". Also, please don't demand for more updates or for someone to tell you more information about a particular lakorn. When you want something, you usually incorporate the words "please" and "thank you", you don't order people to do so. It's rude ja. If someone is kind enough, they will eventually answer your questions. I don't intend on being mean or anything of the sort but please attempt to follow the rules of the forum.

Anyways, Kittiya dear, take your time with the translations and do it only when you have the free time na. As always, we appreciate your kindness and contributions. Yadech fans are sure spoiled rotten but I'm thankful for every little thing : D
You are welcome chubbycheeks! Anything for my Yadechers... Posting new update in a few minutes... :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Yay, I finally found an hour of free time to translate for y'all...Please excuse any grammar errors or misused of words.. Here you go and enjoy...

RFTD...translation update...

She follows him to his car. When they both seated, with the warmest tone of voice he asks, are you hungry? Should we stop and grab something to eat first? Let’s not I’m, tire and want to go home she answered. Ryu then told his bodyguard to go straight home. He turns to Mayumi and gaze at her with his charm eyes and gave her his sweetest smile and at that moment Mayumi is lost in the wonderland and her body is melting uncontrollably. She tried hard bringing her back to reality. She told herself to concentrate and avoid his gaze then she asks him, have you wait long… He said not long. She looked at her watch and realized right now it has pass 6pm and if he was on time that means he had been waiting for her for more than an hour. Normally a man like him doesn’t like to wait for anyone, and she was surprised to see him still in good mood and with warm smile on his face. Mayumi brought up the dropping and picking up subject, right away he refused. She was going to continue, but he grabbed her hand and bends his head down and places his warm lips on the back of her hand and said, I miss you so much. I didn’t see you for two days. I never knew your work is so demanding. I have been thinking, after our wedding, you should quit your job. She attempts to pull her hand out from his hold but failed, she then said, to get where I am right now, I have been through rough time, I dedicate my life to my study and graduated, therefore I will not quit my job for this reason.
If you pregnant, you will be tire and I don’t want you to be exhaust from work. It will affect the baby’s health; he’s not going to be strong Ryu said it like they are already married. Mayumi didn’t say anything; she knows he will dismiss everything she has to say. When Ryu noticed that Mayumi didn’t respond he thought she’s probably exhausts from work so he keeps holding on to her hand and send his affection through his touch. As soon as Mayumi steps in the house, his maid’s daughter came to greet her and brought her the indoor slippers and took her working shoes and put them away. Mayumi then walks to dinner table, as soon as she sat down, his maid brought out foods, set them in front of her, and announced they are ready to eat. Mayumi was impressed. When Ryu see her expression, he then explains, you probably hungry so I have my maid prepare food and have them ready to eat when you get home. Mayumi then said, “Oh”… Little things he does may seem insignificant but it’s a major significant for her. She has been working day and night and to come home to this, she was speechless… she appreciates his effort. Ryu then said, or do you want take a bath first? I have my maid prepare that as well. Grin on his face when he sees a smile appears on her face. Mayumi then said, I’ll eat first then I’ll take a bath later. He then said, good I’m hungry too even though he is not really hungry, but right now whatever Mayumi say goes… all he wants is to pamper and please her. He sat down and was surprised, when suddenly Mayumi pour sake and serve him and invite him to drink. Ryu picks it up and drank it quickly and place the empty cup down, she pours some more, he drinks, she pours he drinks and finally she said if you keep drinking like this you will be drunk since you haven’t eaten yet. Ryu with smile on his face, answered her, I’m happy that you serve me; I want to hear your voice, want to see your smile and especially you pour sake and serve me. It shows me you are not ignoring me.
Mayumi gives quirky look and with tender loving care smile she said, I’m just doing my job and if my mom sees you serve me, my arms and legs will turn green from her pinching. Ryu smiles and try to score some points he then said, I know you are a perfect lady, good with housework and a very skillful nurse too. Mayumi is aware of his pleasing and sweet talk, she picks up her chopsticks and say “Ittadakimasu” (let’s eat), then Ryu answers; “douzo” (go ahead)…he then picks up his own chopsticks and said, please eat a lot, I see you are skinny and you will look healthier if you gain a little weight. She looks at him and quickly looks down hiding her embarrassment. He continues his compliments as he sees her red cheeks, actually you are already beautiful but if you gain a little bid you would be perfect. While he was complimenting her he also filling up her bowl and it was almost full, she then said… this is enough, and I don’t think I can finish what’s already in my bowl. Ryu nod and happy she didn’t refused food he offers, he then fill up his own bowl and before he starts eating he remembered something and said, this morning we had a meeting about accepting you to become a member of Oneshika, I want to let you know in advance because there will be a formality. Mayumi frowned, right away Ryu explains with good mood,
In accordance with the process, you have to become a member first then after the wedding I can appoint you as “okami-san” (supervisor’s wife). Then your body will receive “a giant with red face” tattoo. It doesn’t have to be big; the tattoo is to let others know you belong to Oneshika. Some people believe the bigger the tattoo the braver they become. Others want to tattoo themselves all over their body, but for me, tattoos are a form of art on a body, therefore too many tattoos will make it look sloppy. Takashi and I have the same opinion; therefore we tattoo a picture of a giant with red face which represents our group, which you may already have seen.
Again Ryu mentioned Saturday morning; Mayumi saw that tattoo on his back when he got up to dress. She knows this type of ritual tattoo. She read them from textbook, if this was 7 years ago, she would be more than ready to have her back tattoo of a giant with red face and would be proud to be one of Oneshika’ s member BUT not after Ryu had (…R…) her. Getting the tattoo now would be like committing sin rather than pride. Mayumi snippily answers, I don’t think of becoming your member, don’t wastes your time and I don’t want to accept Okami-san position and there will be no wedding. Another thing you are also well aware of is that I stay here as a prisoner. You force me to stay here. I thought I have made myself clear. The smile that was on Ryu’s face suddenly disappears and slowly replaced with wrath. He tried suppressing his anger as best as he could by using Takashi’s advice to calm himself as to prevent outburst of rage. His fuming look didn’t slip Mayumi eyes, his faces bright red it almost burst. His fierce eyes shine just like the day he (…R…) her. This time he avoids looking at her and gazed down. For a second, his anger scares her, and she is afraid that her smart mouth will cause him to lose control like “that Saturday morning”. She immediately felt guilty, then with calm voice she explains…Oyabun, I am a woman that is not willing to accept the position you offer; I’m not interested no matter how important it is to you and there are many women out there that are willing to accept your offer, why are you forcing me? As soon as she finishes, she starts to cry… Ryu gazed up at her with eyes still red then ask, are you still mad at me from what I have done to you the other day? Mayumi didn’t have to answer because the answer is in with his question. I made a terrible mistake and I regret it, please give me one more chance he begs. Mayumi then retort, I don't like what you are doing to me; you treat me like a prisoner and threating my parents’ safety to control me. Do you think I should forgive you?
Would you take into a consideration if I ask for you to stay so that I can make it up to you? Mayumi was confused of his sudden change of manner and a new proposal…she then ask… you will not interfere with my family right? Ryu, I never thought of harming them and I’m asking you to stay with me and not cut me out of your life like you said the other day. Mayumi thought for a second then said, okay I will give you two weeks and if you still can’t make me believe that you are good enough to lead the family then I’ll go home and all contracts between us must canceled with no conditions. Ryu squinted and negotiates…two weeks is too little…two months. Mayumi thought for a second and said…no, two weeks… Ryu with final negotiation… one month…I ask you to give me one month and if I still can’t make you love and forgive me, I will let you go home and all contracts canceled. Their eyes gazed at one another then Mayumi said, fine one month…I must not be detain like a prisoner and I can go visit my family…Ryu then said, you will get to go visit your family once a week, I will be taking you and there will be no more watching your every move if you promise to let me know first where you are going. Please believe me, that I am really concern of your safety, and please don’t argue anymore. Just by looking at his eyes, she couldn’t deny him then said…one month then I will be free from you. He reaches and takes her hand and gaze at her with the gentlest eyes and said… since we decided to call a truce I want to see the old Mayumi, I want to see you smile and I want things to be like they were before our quarrel. Mayumi nod and said, I will try…
Mayumi ask to be excused after she was done eating. Ryu continue drinking, he feels uneasy thinking of his one month contract. There’s so little time to spend with her. He only gets to see her for a few hours on weekdays due to her unforeseen work schedule. Her only day off is Saturday. To think of it he will not have enough time to take her on a trip and not enough time to win her heart. He’s mad at himself for being impatient, his mind wonders to Yoshi, what does Yoshi wants, what’s his intention? Maybe Yoshi knows Mayumi is his woman and that’s why he flirts with her, Yoshi is up to no good. The more he thinks the more concerns he gets he has to do some more research on this matter before things get out of hand.
He calls for one of his men; he discussed his plan and orders him to follow up then he went upstairs. He hurries to take a bath, changed into his pajamas and went to Mayumi’s bedroom. When he got there, he saw her already asleep due to exhaustion. He also saw that Mayumi had prepared his mattress/pillow/blanket and placed it next to hers like the evening before yesterday. He then dragged his mattress closer to hers and gazed at her face and notices how soft and young she looks not much different than the first time he saw her. A young girl with chubby cheeks grows up to be a beautiful and attractive woman. He smiles as his recalls “Saturday morning” he tore her clothes and exposed her whole body due to his enrages. He remembers her beautiful round tight breast he caressed with his palm; her skin as soft and white as milk, so fascinated that he can spend the whole day fondling them without any boredom. His body starts to react to his thought; he hurries and shakes off the sinful thought because he doesn’t want to disembowel himself and still wants to live and spend the rest of his life with her. The cold air seep through his body, he moves closer and closer near her. He carefully places his arm on her waist. He hears her sigh softly and slowly move toward him and cuddle into his chest like she did the other night. Ryu slowly sigh when he sees her eyes closed and still asleep. He slowly wraps his arms around her body and pulls her into his embrace, close his eyes and before he goes to sleep, he prays to all of his ancestors spirits to help inspire Mayumi to accept to be his “Okami-san” in the near future.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much for another great update Kittiya !!!
Ryu is trying so hard to get in Mayumi's good books . I am glad he doesn't force her to stay as a prisoner anymore but instead agree ,with her concent, to give each other a chance for a month.
Kittiya , I still cannot believe that you are translating everything .... We are soo lucky to have you !!! A big Muaaaaahhhhh for you !!! ^^

IslandWeather

sarNie Egg
Hi guys!!
Just get to know thai ent and lakorns recently and I am already addicted to Yadech ^_^
They are so cute together and their chemistry is just glowing all over the place haha
Looking forward to this project maak maak, the story seems to be exciting too
Wanna send a big thanks to Kittiya, U are just so amazing for doing all this to us fans, just wanna give u a big huggie
I'll wait for the next update...
Good9! kiss muaaahhhh

PS: Anyone knows if there was any confirmation about Taew pairing up with Mario? Love him too. Thks

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Kittiya!! I was soo happy when I saw ur update! Ryu is such a gentleman and very sweet to Mayumi! Feel bad for him but in away he deserve it! I'm glad Mayumi is a strong woman who know how to deal with a powerful man like Ryu.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
thanks u soooo much for translating, without u we would not know what to do...

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
You all are welcome! Glad that I can put a smile on your face... :dance2:

@ Kikichue1
Yes, he is sweet… :kiss2:

@ Cupid Candy
Hahaha, Ryu is one lustful man when he’s around Mayumi… :secret:

@ zazoured
I did it for all of us Yadechers, and I don&rsquo;t like to leave bitter sweet scenes out...<--- hope this makes sense

@ IslandWeather
Welcome to Yadech! and thank you for the xoxo :p

@ MrscChum
I totally agree with you&hellip;

@ suprab buroot satan
awe&hellip; anything for Yadechers&hellip;

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ryu is one sweetheart<3 I love that fact that he can manage his anger
toward her now. I'm loving Ryu more and more. 5555. And OMG Ryu
has such a dirty mind man. But I can totally understand where he is coming
from too. Lol... A beautiful women like Mayumi, no men can resist! 5555

Thank kittiya for the update! Joob Joob...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much dear Kittiya for translating this story for us! I don't like Ryu's character when you first introduced him as a playboy, but now I understand why you like him so much. His love for Mayumi is so pure and beautiful! I like that He knew he made a mistake and tried to redeem himself.

This brought back the memory when they were at the Ratree Samosorn Show. Nadech said he wanted to play the role of Zakusa. He said even though Zakusa is tough, mean, and controlling, but when he meets the Nang Ek, he loves her wholeheartedly!

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
thanks you from the bottom of my heart Kittya. :flowers: we are very lucky to have you. :beer: . please take your time to update when ever you can.
i like both Ryu and Mayumi. hope to see more sweet scences of this two :crush: :crush:

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Awe! How sweet of Ryu. He loves Mayumi too much and so protective of her. Lol, can't wait to know what happens. Please update soon na Kittiya and thanks for your hard time translating. Besides, man... I really do want the book, if only they have it in english. Lol. It's too interesting, I'm hoping to have more jealousy. Hehe cause those are the good parts na. Lol Anyway thanks a lot! :]

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@Kittiya I don't know what you understood by my last comment but I was not complaining ! Lol ! I was just amazed by your efforts and was thankful for it :)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Ryu is getting sweeter and sweeter by the chapter and having nadech in mind while reading makes ryu even cuter :) thank you thank you Kittiya, you're a champ!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
@Kittiya I don't know what you understood by my last comment but I was not complaining ! Lol ! I was just amazed by your efforts and was thankful for it :)
Hi zazoured, dont worry about it, :) i understood your comment. i wasnt sure of my own sentence when i said "bitter sweet" :p

Thanks for reading and im glad you like it...