[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Y'all,

Miss me? hahaha... j/k, :p I'm sure you all have your own peeps to miss.... here's my update and please forgive me for any mistakes... Enjoy... and have a good one :)

The inquiry or delving into the secrets from Akiko went smoothly because the young actress rather timid and paranoia. Whatever Yuji ask she rushed to explain the truth and almost everything that there’s no need to ask further.
Yuji: “you always know that he is engaged to doctor Takahashi and yet you still expecting to be his Okami-san?”
Akiko: “he never mentioned that woman, until nearly three weeks ago, then suddenly broke up with me and said he was going to marry her” she vent her anger out by not hiding it “and as I said, I never see him again after that until this day. And I was there because I’m worried and just want to visit him that’s all”
Yuji: “but just now, you were going to tell the reporters who it is that set the act”
“Oh, it’s easy, everyone knows” Akiko chuckles “yesterday morning the police found dead bodies that belong to Miura on Oneshika ship right? I read the news too, then in the evening Miura managed to avenge Ryu”
Yuji looked at Akiko with smooth expression, no comment whatsoever… and understand now why Ryu chose Mayumi…but there’s one thing he doesn’t understand… when Mayumi was engaged to Ryu for a long time why Ryu had never been around or visit her until recently… and that’s also after he knew her…
And that night when he went to dinner with Mayumi, she clearly expressed which position she placed him. If his guess is not wrong, the man in her heart for many years is always Ryu. Then his father’s men discovered that Mayumi has been staying at her fiancé house since last Saturday after their dinner. Which he assumed it was the announcement of the possession. And last night Ryu also took her to Miura’s nightclub, even though he went to settle business, which was an indication that Ryu ever trust Mayumi.
Yuji: “It may be possible, but I suggest that you do not guess blindly because of this, it is considered defamation if you release it to the media and if Miura is pissed off, he may sue for damages that cost him his reputation”
“Oh no, I did not intend” Akiko lifted her hand to hush immediately
“Okay, you have to be careful from now on. If you come across the press, learn to say one word ‘I don’t know’ will be better, because sometimes not saying anything will be useful rather than to keep blabbing” He carped at and she who has been taught turned pale instantly and nodded slowly.
Akiko: “Okay, may I go now since I have told you everything that I know”
“Yes, you may but I would like to ask for your phone number and address in case of an emergency that you need to be contacted, and I will be notifying you if the doctor allow visiting Oneshika” Yuji being generous
Akiko: “really?” she looks with astonishment as expected. Because she has already told him that Ryu prohibited her from being near again “you will take me to see him right?”
“I think Oneshika would not be mean to you when you have good intention. If he won’t allow seeing him then that’s bad manners” he chuckles
“That’s right if so, here’s my number…but…I just moved and just asked for new number, I should get it within 2 to 3 days. If you want to contact me immediately, call my current home number and here it is and my new address”
Yuji accepted the card, lifted it up to see and could not help looking at Akiko again because of her mansion. It’s the city’s brand new mansion. Only the wealthy would buy this type of luxury mansion, because it is located by the sea and near the city. Which he did not think the supporting actress like Akiko income alone will be able to buy it on her own. But he did not need to ask because he has already set out to investigate her story anyway.
He then replied “got it, I will contact you as soon as possible. I’m thinking within 2 to 3 days you will be able to visit him if not, I will have to rely on Dr. Takahashi connections because I’m both her patient and her friend, we are quite close. If the doctor won’t allow, then the person that will be able to bring us in would be a doctor” he left end of the sentence before laughing loudly.
That’s right…if she thinks to get access to Ryu it would be a doctor to help, that’s it…Akiko grinned when a plan rise up in her head…
Yuji then offer to take Akiko home and on the way home they chatted and Akiko found out that Yuji is single. He talked and she flirted. When arrived to her mansion, she asked him to go up to her mansion for a drink but he refused and told her that he felt pain from excessive exercise in the morning. Akiko waved, turned and walked toward the lobby and into the elevator, going up to her brand new mansion with pride to be one of the residents of the most modern building on the block and she is happy to show off to the handsome young officer too…that she is one of the nobility (Hi-so) of the city as well.

Three days later, Ryu was transferred to a special room with the patient room inside and living room on the outside. In the living room two bodyguards of the group take turn to watch while the front being watch by Abe-san’s subordinate officers. It’s called safeguarding Oyabun of the Oneshika tightly, the type that do not allow anyone to have access.
The middle of that night, Ryu expressed a desire that he want Mayumi to go rest at home after a busy day and also have been taken care of him all evening. He wants to let her rest to the fulfilling. She was reluctant to go however, when Ryu and Koji helped to persuade, she was eventually persuaded to return. If she does not know that he is needed to do so because there are some secret that he can’t tell her. So, shortly after she left, the phone in the room rang. The elder of the group answered the call. He answered a few words before handing the phone to Ryu, which have enough strength to sit up on his own.
“How are you doing Ryu? Uncle Koji called to report that you encountered it severely” the other end of the line asked, the voice was conceal with concern
“Severely, this time lucky…but next time…”
“You are a lucky person Ryu. Don’t say anything like that is an omen” Takeshi quickly inserted before Ryu could finish
“I am not that very optimistic. We both know how your dad and mine end up like. Power is what people seeking whether you want to associate or not, we are still considered the number one enemy. If they want to take over the city, they would have to take it over our dead body” Ryu answered freely
The other end of the line went silent…because he also learned the intensity of the word ‘power’…and that is why he wanted to leave the gokudō circles
“I am not the negligence. If something happen to me, your eldest son will become the next Oyabun” Ryu said the intention
“Seiko will refuse. Also, when I decided to withdrawn and I do not think to revert again. The secret in the past should continue to be a secret” Takeshi said with concern “but I believe that uncle Koji will have a way to protect you until you find the instigator. And when you married Mayumi, you will have heirs to inherit”
Ryu sighed softly. The sound of his cousin clearly state that he will not change his mind, but he is also determined “I wrote the will for your eldest son and when I am not exist anymore, you then decide and choose”
Takeshi did not promise in that matter. He changed to talk about the problems they are facing “I call today because I heard the news from uncle Koji he said you are safe and wanted to hear your voice” Takeshi said “when I know you just moved into a private room, I arranged with him that I will be calling”
“Thank you very much. Mayumi-san has been taking great care of me. Right now, I am doing much better. The blood clot in the lung membrane is being drained and almost gone. I should be going home soon”
“I am happy that you are safe…err…it is destined. We both know that there’s no real way to avoid it” Takeshi sighed softly
“The image of our group is still the gokudō that dominate the city anyway. Although our business model changed from the original and we are not involved in anything illegal. But we cannot flee from the old image as the influential persons of the city” Ryu complain with seriousness
“The transition cannot be done in one day or a year Ryu. The image of our group to the outsiders is still the influence of the city. And when people have been respecting our family for many generations and it’s hard to change their thoughts and feelings. I know that you had clearly shown that you do not interfere with anything illegal, but you have to give them time to change their thoughts” Takeshi encourage. He and Ryu know that his father tried to change their business model for more than ten years ago, if only the outsiders still see them as gokudō the influence of the city. But his father never gave up and had said that change takes time. If it doesn’t happen during his time then it will happen in the generation after.
“It was seven years ago. It is obvious that the peace is just an illusion” Ryu replied with a tired mind “indeed, there is undercurrent waiting to surface only a matter of time”
“I agree and if it happens this time may be more severe than previously, perhaps if necessary…” Takeshi dragged a long voice like considering and sighed softly “you will have to eradicate them from the roots. Don’t leave Misawa to be a thorn in our side anymore”
Ryu: “You said like you are confident that it was the act of Takao”
Takeshi: “Regardless of who have done it, Misawa will have part of the conniving for sure and if you find out and know exactly who did it, then make sure to go deep down to the roots and get rid of them all”
After Takeshi hung up, Koji, which also in the room reports the latest situation to Ryu. He said Abe-san is not able to do much since most of the officers belong to Kobayashi. The autopsy reports showed that the bodies found on their ship had been tortured and killed 3 to 4 days prior to being thrown on the ship which was around the time of the coastguards inspecting their ship. Ryu asked if Abe-san could find out which group the coastguards that inspected his hip belong to. Koji said that they are investigating right now and will take time. They continue to discuss and brainstorming.
Dr. Hara refused visiting and claims that Ryu’s condition is not ready to give testimony to the police. Yuji is extremely frustrated to have waited 4 days, even though Ryu was moved out of ICU, but the doctors still ordered to refrain from visiting until he began to distrust. Over the last several days, he visited the hospital every day and went to Mayumi to beg her to help bring him to visit Ryu. If she was so adamant and said that he was not her patient; therefore, she has no right to bring him in to visit.
He noticed that there were only a few people that are close to Ryu were allowed in the room including Mayumi, which visited every day until the next morning then return to Oneshika’s home. His people have been monitoring Mayumi for several days, if he was not able to pry out the truth about Ryu’s conditions other than reported by physicians. And he must know the real truth of Ryu conditions or a physician helps buy time of Ryu to stretch out to ensure that the Oneshika have enough time to investigate for those who ordered the killing of their Oyabun. They intervene in the work of the police before the police could interrogate, so he had to do something, and anything that will get him into Ryu’s room.
Yuji left a letter for Akiko with the security guard at her mansion to arrange for her to meet him at the same restaurant. Once there, he said his plan carefully and had a female officer to help wrap the tape recorder to Akiko’s body, which will be pressed to record once inside Ryu’s room.
Yuji brought Akiko who has been crying to get her eyes red enough for a performance, to meet Mayumi at the exactly the time Mayumi getting off from work. Mayumi gathering her personal belonging in a bag and ready to walk up to Ryu’s room, then she heard a knock on the door. After allowing, she then sees Yuji and Akiko standing between the doors.
“Hello doctor” Akiko bow along with Yuji and greet at the same time.
“Hello” Mayumi confusingly answered. She doesn’t understand how the two end up coming together. But she does not need to ask anything because Yuji is the person that answered the questions in the next sentence.
“I just saw her crying in the hallway outside and wondering why. I asked and found out that she was denied a visit to Oneshika err…since I’m kind of a softhearted guy, I sympathized with her.
Mayumi looked at the actress who has tears trickled down her cheeks…as a woman herself…for a brief moment; she felt compassion for her as well.
Akiko: “I am worry about Oyabun. I would like to visit him for a little bit. Let me see him with my own eyes that he is all right, and then I’ll be satisfied”
“If you won’t let me in is okay, I understand, because Oneshika is probably still in a critical conditions than to talk. But here she came to visit and ask just for a little bit of time, I’m sure you are not going to be mean to her” Yuji also help pleading
Mayumi looked at the actress interspersing with the police officer. She guesses Yuji probably knows the affair between Akiko and Ryu already to have dared take her here and ask this. And her guess was not wrong when she heard the next sentence
“They used to be friends. You should have good understanding of her feeling and sympathize with her”
“Please doctor, let me go in and visit him for a little bit. I am really worried and if I know he is safe, I will leave and will not bother him again
“But he is not my patient” she insisted her words if there was a weakness in the sound
“But you are allow to visit him and if you bring a friend he would not mind it, if it is you that bring her in” Yuji help added
“Oyabun and I have already talked and with clear understanding; he said he is going to marry you. I am happy for both of you” Akiko pretended to congratulate and also said the reason “but when he is injured, I could not help to worry. I really want to visit him as friends and as a person he used to know that’s all” sobbing as she speaks until the person listening feels remorseful
If another person that heard it is not too pleased, even though he heard it from Akiko earlier that Ryu broke up with her because he will marry Mayumi. But deep down, he could not help jealous of Ryu that all of the sudden came and grabbed the woman of his desire right under his nose before he could have the opportunity to even fight like a man, when the woman expressed clearly who she chose. Besides that, he has to investigate for the illegal performance of Oneshika businesses for many years. He did not know since when he hated this man. He knows that Ryu has many things over him without trying anything, was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and just the family business. Which he and his father believed that was filled with background that he was not able to penetrate into the secret of this family.
This man has been the attention of the women of the city. And there are hundreds of thousands of women in the city, why must he come to specifically pick the same woman that he is interested. Thus, when compared between the two men, Mayumi is not stupid to choose him instead of Ryu. So, for him, if not counting the mammon then he has everything no different from Ryu at all
He tries suppressing his personal feelings and reverts to the matter
“Please doctor; you probably know well how she felt. Just an old friend who concerned about him and asking to let her visit for a minute. It won’t make his conditions severe than this” Yuji made a sad sound, looked at her similar to a complain that he also felt no different from Akiko when she refused relationship with him
“I…”
“Please doctor, I ask to see him once more and I will not interfere with him again. He will forever be yours” Akiko weeps
Mayumi sighed softly. She sympathizes with them. It is difficult to get over a broken heart. In addition, Akiko promised she will not interfere with Ryu again. She then decided…and nodded slowly
“Okay, I will bring you in to see him but once you are in, everything is up to him. I do not have the right to tell you to stay or to leave.
Akiko look with shock and quickly nodded “no problem just let me see him for a little bit and I will be satisfied”
“So, let’s go and for the officer please waits for professor Hara to check on his conditions again, then it will be decided whether he will be able to testify and on which day” Mayumi turned quickly to tell the man because she did not want to interfere with the investigation.
“Definitely” Yuji raised both of his hands to the chest similar to surrender “I came because I sympathized with people who are in the same situation as I am. I hope you understand”
Mayumi didn’t answer because she understands the implications of that statement combined with the sad sound. She did not need to be interpreted to make it difficult. Then, she stooped to pick her bag on the table before opening the doors to let the two out and turned to lock her office. Therefore she did not see Yuji sent signal to Akiko to press the tape recorder that was hidden under her shirt. Yuji then said goodbye and walked away letting the two women walk in the elevator alone.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Kittiya, thank you ja for this update! Just when I'm getting bored I notice the update! You always make my day and your one of the person on my list that I miss, and that's the truth! I always check my email for your update, hehehe!! :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Kittiya, thank you ja for this update! Just when I'm getting bored I notice the update! You always make my day and your one of the person on my list that I miss, and that's the truth! I always check my email for your update, hehehe!! :)
Awe... you are so sweet MrscChum! Thank you for missing me... I'm happy now and I'm glad that I was able to brighten your day...

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Thanks na ka Kittiya haha made my day..hahaha been having a crazy week and this made me happy again haha love yadech they always make me happy hahah :)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Of course we missed you Kittya :)
Thank you so much for the translation. You ended on a cliffhanger. I bet ryu is going to be pissed!
Can't wait to read the next update!

cookiies, that is sooooooo cute! Is there a clip?

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Kittiya thank u mak mak na :D
As a present for ur translation i want to give u this picture lol

Look closely at nadech's hand in all of the picture and u will see that he is hitting yaya's head lol..
Thank you cookiies!!! This is awesome! Muah! :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks na ka Kittiya haha made my day..hahaha been having a crazy week and this made me happy again haha love yadech they always make me happy hahah :)
You are welcome Kia! Sorry to hear that you are having crazy week :( If you need someone to cheer you up, you know where to find me. :)

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Thank u so much for this !!!!

It really refresh me from my stressful & depressed exam-week. :phew:

Always awaiting ur work.

IslandWeather

sarNie Egg
Thank u @kenann for posting those wonderful pix, news and vids.... Ruk khun mak mak

Thank u 2 @cookies for that lovely shoot. Nadech keeps teasing Yaya all the time, but i kinda love it hahaha...

And at last, but not least Thank u Kittiya a million time for the latest update... i think it was the longest one ever, love it but dont tire urself up na kha...

Love u guys! Need to off now, have a lot of study and work to do...sigh...bigger sigh...but ill keep following Yadech´s news anyway... :dance3:
BB

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Thank u @kenann for posting those wonderful pix, news and vids.... Ruk khun mak mak

Thank u 2 @cookies for that lovely shoot. Nadech keeps teasing Yaya all the time, but i kinda love it hahaha...

And at last, but not least Thank u Kittiya a million time for the latest update... i think it was the longest one ever, love it but dont tire urself up na kha...

Love u guys! Need to off now, have a lot of study and work to do...sigh...bigger sigh...but ill keep following Yadech´s news anyway... :dance3:
BB
You are welcome IslandWeather. Good luck with your school...

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Hi All,

This is good news for me. There are two others that are translating RFTD. The translations are posted on Yadech.com. I'll leave it to them to spoil you Well, it has been a great pleasure sharing with you all. :beer: