[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Found this mv and thought I'll share it here to cheer everyone up, enjoy because I sure did :).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwBVPDkCGf4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Credit: Indaven16
I absolutely love the video. Thanks for sharing. I wish there was a way Yaya could see this too so she knows how greatly she is loved...

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
@kittiya......with all the drama going on with Yaya and her hater, I really need an update from you! I hope you can find some time to update for us plssssssss! Need my mind to go back to fantasying Ryu and Mayumi sweet scene.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks for sharing the video littledummy. It's beautifully made.​

Okay I've been wondering how the media knew about the whole IG incident and now I remember that some of Yaya's fans had actually tagged different reporters in their comments when they were defending Yaya. Hopefully they won't bother Yaya about this news for too long because she's clearly stated her opinions on it.​

Credits to Idaven16​

This is her interview from yesterday when she was filming her MV with Chin. As usually, this is another great response from her. Again, she says the comments were made on a group picture and they were a little "raeng". She didn't think much of it though because one, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and two, this is a social network so any dara is bound to have the same problem. Her fan club was excellent, they came out to defend her throughout the whole time and she wants to say thank you to everyone. Now she knows how to block people on IG in case of it happens again. She never talked to Kim about it and doesn't feel the need to since it's nothing big. Yaya still believes that those haters weren't real fans of Kim. If they were fans, they would realize that what they're doing is affecting Kim. It won't affect their friendship and they're still very close friends. Mae Pla has even told her don't think too much and don't be angry. This is a typical thing but you should continue to fight your way.​

From Kim's side, today Kimmy-Kimberley.com posted on their page to please block those people on IG because they're using Kim and KIMFC to discriminate others. Lol I find it a little amusing how they didn't do anything before and only until now did they realize that this problem ended up making the news so they better take action. *shrugs*​

Oh well. Shit happens but life goes on. Yaya has moved on from this issue so hopefully everyone will do the same. On a brighter note, Yaya's MV will be coming out on November 5th. Chin has said he's glad to get the chance to work with Yaya and wants to take this opportunity for the viewers to see a different side to her. She's a good dancer but if she had more confidence it would be even better. I'm quite excited to see their collaboration. Also, congrats to Yaya for coming in second place for the Sudsapda Most Huggable vote.​

Credits to Idaven16​

Credits to Yaya's IG​

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks CC for sharing! I saw the clip but couldn't understand much. All I know it's about the IG thing again. The media really need to stop with those question. They need to move on!!!! I just want to throw up knowing that Kim barely start taking action because it went to through the media. This been going on for awhile already and she barley saying sonething. She should off said something when her fans or so call her fan went to Nadech mom IG to attack Yaya! Cus I know for sure her IG name were tag along with all those rude comment!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ Np. Perhaps her way of responding to the issue and defending Yaya is by demanding her fans to love Yaya (?). lol. Only Kim would know best. The actions of those certain individuals who invaded Yaya's IG disgust me to no end but I'd like to remain neutral with Kim and her fan club. This will be the very last time I will touch on this issue. Haters shouldn't have that much power and don't deserve 'that' much attention.​

Anyways, look who met up for lunch today..​

Credits to P'Anyama​

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
@kittiya......with all the drama going on with Yaya and her hater, I really need an update from you! I hope you can find some time to update for us plssssssss! Need my mind to go back to fantasying Ryu and Mayumi sweet scene.
@ MrscChum, I have been having internet issues :( i will post what I have tomorrow mid morning...

somp9

sarNie Adult
congratulations Yaya for winning 2nd place for Sudsapda Most Huggable vote. who win the first place for the female and male?

neena

sarNie Adult
OH...poor Yaya...glad she is strong and understanding. The price of being a celebrity...anti fans in general need to get a life.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
i read this @spicy: yaya still lose to aum even when she has Af fans voting for her!! who are af fans, as in asianfuse fans? if so, is that implying dat aum doesnt have any af fans and even if she does non of her votes are from af fans??? tsk tsk!!
cheers to my fellow yadechers and congrats nadech&yaya!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Hello All,

As promised, here's my update... I just realized that the language used in the novel are full of riddles!... Maybe I'm having senior moment again...and I'm always confuse...LOL :blush: :unsure: So, if you find sentences or phrases that you don't understand, please forgive me. :p

Mayumi and Akiko heading toward Ryu’s room quietly. Each party revolves around with the thought of their own. They do not have anything to talk about so they didn’t say anything to each other until they walk up to the front of the room. The seated police officer stood up and raised his hand to obstruct Akiko from going through the door, if Mayumi quickly said, “she came with me”
The two police officers turned to look at each other. Both knew doctor Takahashi well because everyone knows that she is the Okami-san to be of Oneshika-gumi (gumi means ‘group’) and when she was the person allowing, they will have to let Akiko through. Akiko heart beats fast while walking through the door. She noticed his bodyguards seated in the length chair reading a newspaper in front of the TV turned and looked at the opened door. And then she was shocked when suddenly Nobu stood up abruptly and with unfriendly voice he asked
“How did you get in here? Oyabun had forbidden and you are not listening again?”
“I brought her here Nobu-san” Mayumi answered modestly “I will be responsible”
Nobu gasped, turned to look at Yasuo with worried eyes before he turned to protest again
“But you probably don’t know that Oyabun has ordered and forbid her…”
“I know. All right, I understand that it’s your duty, but today I would like to be a special case. I will take full responsibility”
When the Okami-san to be said that he was not able to oppose. So he can only look at Mayumi open the door and went in with Akiko follow behind. Both officers turn and look at each other again and do not want to think what will happen inside the room

The patient lying on the bed in the room looking at his watch upon hearing voices behind the door. He was going to complain that Mayumi was unusually late. But then he was gasping as soon as he saw who followed behind the love of his life in the room
“Oyabun!”
It was the voice of Akiko. She ran passes Mayumi to go to Ryu which lay on the patient’s bed and clinging to his arm when she later utters the sentence “Oyabun, how are you doing? How do you feel?”
Ryu looked at the two women in the room with angry eyes. He pulled his arm out of Akiko’s grip no fear of showing bad manners. He didn’t answer, if his eyes that looked at Akiko were filled with disgust and gritted his teeth firmly to avoid emitting expletives because he was never rude to women before. Moreover, he doesn’t want to reproach Akiko in front of another woman even though she deserves to be
“Take her out” he turns and told Mayumi. The sound of his voice hoarse without pretense when he was just woke up a moment ago and also has not been talking to anyone. Yet, his voice that spill out was full of power
“But Oyabun, I was worried about you. I came to visit every day, but the doctor said no visit. The police officers at the front of the room too, won’t let me in to visit you. They are so mean to me”
Mayumi starts to dislike the actress. The actress has agreed to leave willingly if she gets to visit Ryu. However, the manner in which she is revealing let Mayumi know that she still has strong ties with the Ryu who is sending a rage complaint stare to Mayumi before turning away. He refused to look at anyone and also refused to answer Akiko
Only this much Mayumi knew that Ryu was trying very hard to suppress his anger. She then touches lightly on the elbow of the actress and a warning “you should go now, the patient needs to rest”
“But why you get to stay?” Akiko turned sharply to Mayumi and not give up.
Mayumi regretted that she gave in and brought this woman here. In addition, there is no need to tell the reason why she had to stay because it is the relationship between Ryu and her and unrelated to an outsider. So, Mayumi then simply answers “You said that you just want to come and see how he is doing with your own eyes and then you will leave. Do you remember that?”
“But…but he did not say a single word to me. I want to know if he is well or not” Akiko answered before turning to shake on Ryu’s arm “Are you better or not, so, when will the doctor release you to go home?”
Ryu turned back, moves his mouth to speak again, slowly and clearly “Get-out”
Akiko was immediately taken aback upon hearing the brutal voice and seeing fierce eyes before he tells Mayumi that stood behind
“Call Nobu in here” His voice trembling, and sounds like panting as a result of trying so hard to suppress his temper.
Mayumi understands the intention of the order well. Therefore she warn Akiko again
“Please leave now. Don’t wait for Nobu to come in to pull and drag you out. We are all adults. He said just that, and you should understand”
Akiko was angry and embarrassed that Ryu have no respect for her, but still not deterred she then cries and snuggle up to him “I am leaving now but Oyabun take care of your health. If you need someone to care for you call me any time”
Mayumi hiccupped when she heard the manner of the actress speaks. The actress has no regards for her at all even though the actress knew in her heart that Mayumi took care of Ryu over the last several days. And then Mayumi was relieved when Ryu raised his hand waving to cut in Akiko’s whimper. Mayumi then walk to open the door and saw Nobu standing ready for the command in the doorway.
Akiko wavers, she is not afraid of Ryu because he still lying immobilize on patient’s bed. But she does not trust Nobu because once he had dragged her out from Oneshika’s house, before Taiichi came to obstruct and she did not want to risk again. Also she did not want to be humiliated in front of her opponent. Therefore she grudgingly say goodbye
“I will go; whenever the doctors permit to visit, I will be visiting again okay”
“No need to” Ryu replied without thinking before waving again. Nobu stepped in and stand beside the actress, who bound to spun out of the room with rage. And as soon as the door closed, Ryu turned to take action against Mayumi immediately
“I thought that Nobu would have been forbidden Akiko before coming in” His voice was so harsh that Mayumi can feel “but because she came with you, he then has to let her in”
Mayumi who has been rebuked sighed softly. She could not help to be hurt from his rebuke but did not push the blame on anyone
“Yes, she came to asked me at my office. I am wrong that I was no longer able to bear her plead. If you are not satisfied, I am sorry” Mayumi droop her eyes low with grief before whispered “perhaps you may still be irritated because of my arbitrary decision, so I should be leaving too. Tomorrow I will drop by again”
Once finished talking, she turned to pick up a bag that lay on a chair beside the door. Ryu looked at the slim figure and trailing down to shoulders, he saw a sadden expression that she’s trying to hide it then his anger faded
“Wait Mayumi-san” Ryu sighed softly trying to move to sit up but feel inconvenient because the IV line and the injury on the shoulder, he then softly drew in air with his mouth. Instead of grabbing the bag and leave as said, Mayumi turned sharply and took long strides. She only takes three strides to reach the patient
“Are you okay, are you hurt?” she helped him sit up prior to help elevate the head of the bed and arrange the pillow for him to sit comfortably and a warning “don’t move so quickly like this. It is not good for the wound”
“Mayumi-san” Ryu grabbed the small hand that was arranging the pillow up to hold and held it “don’t go yet. Just now, I’m a little irritated and acting like a bully. I’m bored of woman who talks nonsense and do anything her way to get to me that she has to interrupt you”
Mayumi smiled scarcely when she saw Ryu changed his attitude from the original position. His tune also changed. This kind of manner, it’s a bit better to talk to so she then explained “I understand her feelings. As a woman myself, I sympathize with her. I told her that once she’s in, everything depends on you”
“I have told her many times including the time that I had to punish Taiichi for the purpose of an example and to not let anyone makes the same mistake. But she does not care that it would cause others a lot of troubles. The more I noticed the more I see of her selfishness. In order to obtain benefits and the satisfaction of her own that she does not think of others. If I let her come to interfere with me again, she will muddle to endless”
Ryu rests to breathe after a long talk. But he did not tell Mayumi that he had to pay Akiko to not interfere with him again. Also he did not wish to insult Akiko’s dignity in the presence of another woman “I conclude that, it is best to not let her come near me anymore. All this is for our future. I don’t want any misunderstanding between us again. After what had happened, and before you were willing to forgive me I was almost worse” At the end of the sentence he raised her hand up against his cheek and looked at her with eyes filled with affections
“I understand” she smiled sparsely. Her heart feels so overwhelm with the love that she has for him and glad to see him expressed clearly that he indeed ignored the woman in the past. Even though, earlier she was disturbed to see the intimacy gesture between him and Akiko “I also gave in to the nonsense. When there’s another person helped her talk and plead I was unable to resist. Perhaps I should not allow anyone to see you at all will be better”
“Help talked…” Ryu muttered before he looked up with suspicion “this means that it was not just Akiko alone?”
Mayumi turns pale a little that she accidentally slips out, but since she has talked to this point and also did not think it was a secret so she then confesses “Akiko came to see me at my office with Kobayashi Yuji. He said he saw her crying in the hallway outside and wondering why and asked and found out that she was denied a visit and he sympathized with her
Ryu frown immediately…police and his former girlfriend came together. Just by Listening, it does not bode well at all. He quickly ordered “Call Yasuo for me”
“Yes” Mayumi was puzzled that all of the sudden he had changed again. His beady eyes horrendously flare up
“Call Yasuo for me, I need to know if those two know each other accidentally or intentionally!”

“Damn, you went in for a long time and this all you got?” Yuji frustrated and wanted to throw the tape recorder on the table after listening with excitement. He was expecting to get some information from Ryu, if what Yuji heard were words that Akiko pleaded and a few words from Ryu. Ryu’s voice was so weak and difficult to listen to and it’s like Yuji hardly got anything out of this effort “why didn’t you try to get him to talk more than this? Do anything so that we know he is really hurt or pretended to be hurt”
“He is really hurt. His face very pale and lying motionless on the bed” Akiko reported and trembled when she saw the wrath demeanor of the officer
Yuji scolded Akiko that she should have done more than that. Akiko told him Ryu is still hurt and can’t talk much and she did try her best. They continue to talk until they were done with their business and Akiko left the coffee shop. Once she’s gone, Yuji thinks of finding ways to make use of Akiko in the future. At least she can be the one to undermine the relationship between Ryu and Mayumi for personal and work related purposes.
The latter is considered to be the main purpose. Because he wanted to cause chaos in Ryu’s mind, plus the problems of group and love. If he can use Akiko to hinder the relationship between the two, it would be considered a great success because it will be two distractions for Ryu. His father will follow the plan more easily, while his personal matter is deemed as by-product from the performance because if Mayumi changed her mind from Ryu, he still has the chance to court the young doctor. If the courtship is successful, it would be an insult to the greatest godfather of the city, and that would almost give the godfather the feeling of coughing up blood. Yuji smiled with the plan that came to mind. Perhaps he should buried seeds of suspicion in the mind of Mayumi first and regularly water and loosen the soil. Soon it will slowly sprout and bear fruits
He learned from his father for a long time that if he thinks of making it big, he must learned to wait. So when he thinks of doing it, he should be starting and using Akiko. She would be the tool to water and loosen the soil for the seedlings of suspicion in Mayumi’s mind and would be the most effective!

:beer:

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Kittiya!! I know I could always count on you to make my day better!! Hug and kiss to you ja!!