[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait to see the calender of 2013 of yadech and the other couple is Kim and mark..
Love yadech!! the video is not out yet, but when it's out i will post it here. So here is the screenshot
thank you cookiees for sharing this pic ja........love the closeness of Yadech!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn Yaya and Nadech look so hot and they're so sweet. I watched the clip many times and had a big smile on my face lol. Yaya body is so curvy, she looks Hot here.

Thanks.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Finally ,U show up, Kittia...Where have u been,dear ?We all miss u so much & ur works too.

So glad for ur returning :dance1: .
& Khob Khun Mak Mak for update. :thanks: It's really Hot & Powerful KISS!!!!!
Awe...thank you swift2thesky! I have been busy working :) i miss you all too. I will try my best to update regularly...have a good one...

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Kittiya dear, thank you for the update <3
Sorry to hear that you've been so busy...please don't feel pressured to translate, take some time to relax :)

cookiies, Omg! I freaking love that calendar photoshoot already!
Thank you for sharing.
I wanna get my hands on a copy when it comes out though I know that may be impossible :(
Yadech is oozing with chemistry and I love the way they flirt & tease
Seems like they only have eyes for each other :D

I wonder what nadech was doing when he had his arm around her? Was he being naughty that's why she had to slap his hand? Hehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can't wait to see the calender of 2013 of yadech and the other couple is Kim and mark..
Love yadech!! the video is not out yet, but when it's out i will post it here. So here is the screenshot
Ch.3 really do know which pairs attract fans don't they? Haha. Nadech reminds me of Mario Lopez, especially that cute smile.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much, Kittiya dear for another translation. You are Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It's getting 2 hot 2 handle toward the end of the chapter. The smoke was coming out of my monitor screen!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks:you so much, cookiies for the screen caps and the clip of BTS 2013 calendar.
Awwww my Yadech, they made me feel like a teenager again.

Nadech must be hugging Yaya so tight or squeezes her stomach or tickles her that she had to hit his hand away, lol.

The host lady said, they deserve to be called Thailand sweethearts.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much, Kittiya dear for another translation. You are Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It's getting 2 hot 2 handle toward the end of the chapter. The smoke was coming out of my monitor screen!
Hahaha... You are welcome Vimalee! I can actually visualize the smoke!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Kittiya dear, thank you for the update <3
Sorry to hear that you've been so busy...please don't feel pressured to translate, take some time to relax :)

cookiies, Omg! I freaking love that calendar photoshoot already!
Thank you for sharing.
I wanna get my hands on a copy when it comes out though I know that may be impossible :(
Yadech is oozing with chemistry and I love the way they flirt &amp; tease
Seems like they only have eyes for each other :D

I wonder what nadech was doing when he had his arm around her? Was he being naughty that's why she had to slap his hand? Hehe
You are welcome Miss Bouakham! I'm curious, does your name means "golden tulip?"

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Kittiya, thanks for your translations! The script writer uploaded a picture of novel on his IG saying that he's preparing for this one. After Nadech and Yaya are done with their respective projects, I hope to hear more updates on this lakorn.

Congrats to Yaya for winning another award from Seventeen two years in a row. She looks fab in that Dior dress. I've seen a few other actresses wearing it but hands down, Yaya wore it best (; O looked good at the event too. Seeing those pictures of them together really makes me pair up in the future.

Ohh holy moly! Yaya looks hawt in the BTS for the 2013 Calendar. She totally rocks that Vatanika top. Yadech are just oozing with chemistry there and I'm swooning at when Yaya just 'naturally' wraps her arms around Nadech's neck when he comes out of the water. They must definitely deserve to be Thailand's sweethearts.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yaya should wear the yellow color and let Kim wear red because Yaya looks good in red. Can't wait to see 2013 calendar.
Just wondering who won the hottest male? congrats to yaya.

Here is the video ^^
Thank you for sharing this! It had me smiling the whole time!

Thank you for sharing these still-shots with us! I saw some of these on Instagram this morning and it made my day! Nadech and Yaya roong tua maaaakkk!

I wonder why Yaya hit Nadech's hand when he had them around her. That clip was so cute and they were so comfortable together.
Love that part!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
OMG.....YADECH....HOT!!!! My oh my, I'm getting the calender this year for sure.
Mannnnn no matter what they do, chemistry everywhere. No doubt to that for sure.
That was such a good short clip. Can't say much since everyone had said it already. 5555

THAILAND SWEET HEART JING JING! <3