[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Khun Ja has planned out everything since a long time ago. The only thing that didn't go accordingly to her original plan was switching Nadech from Takeshi to Ryu. When she uploaded that picture, she's only teasing because she knows that fans would be happy with her decision. Besides, even if she was serious about asking for opinions, she wouldn't change her mind because Khun Ja is a determined and opinionated person. Once she makes her decision, she sticks with it. Besides majority wins over minority. Despite that there's a few individuals who aren't happy with Yadech pairing again, it's really about people generally and truth is, 'most' people love Yadech and their popularity is still remaining strong. She even tweeted to a complaining fan that she can't satisfy everyone. LOL funny because if anyone actually looked at all the people who were having a cow on her IG, you'd notice that out of those 12 accounts, it's really just two girls. Kinda sad how people felt the need to make multiple accounts just to say the same thing but couldn't do a better job. It's obvious enough that the writing styles were exactly the same. Not trying to be a Yadech snob but people need to learn to be open minded and look at things through a broader perspective.

Anyways, I'm still re-watching that BTS video lol. You really can't help but compare the two couples where the difference is so evident. Mark/Kim are kinda cute together but they're more about posing. Yadech are naturally in sync from their smiles to body language. When you look at Yaya and Kim, Kim tried a little harder to look sexy by putting her hand to her hip and Mark was so tensed compared to Yadech who were more relaxed. Even when they were teasing, Yadech were more subtle while Mark/Kim went all out. I loveeee my Yadech! :heart:
CC.....I always love reading your comment! Long and well spoken!! I agree with the two couple. I was just finishing telling my friend about how Kim over did it on her post as if she trying soo hard. I love how Yadech are so comfortable with each other, so when the post it's naturally cute and sexy!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Very true CC. I mean, I really don't understand why anybody would make so many account just to bash
on their anti. Seriously if your going to do that, try writing different style of writing so that it dosen't look the same.
Wow fans (some) these days can be so immature. While 1% of 99% anti fans are bashing on Yadech, Why don't
we (99% bias) just keep cheering for our Yadech. It's obvious that khun ja will not be changing anything. She made up
her mind already. Aside from all these Anti Fans, I cannot wait to see Yadech on screne again. <3

More LOVE LOVE from Yadech for us. I'm stiil screaming over these Natrallybodylanguagepost of Yadech. They
don't need to try hard, they just have to be them!

credit: NY at pantip

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Lor? Why thank you MrsChum. I know people hate reading long essays but I still post anyways lol. I appreciate that someone likes reading my rambling posts.

If Kim loosened up a bit, it would have been better but to each and their own. Others may interpret things different and say we're bias. But truthfully, just because I love Yadech, doesn't mean they're perfect in every degree and I need to worship them. I express whatever I observe and that's my observation of the two couples. Someone mentioned that Kim and Yaya should have switched tops. I actually agree only because I feel that Yaya can pull off a variety of colours whereas Kim doesn't suit yellow and looks better with bolder colours. Actually maybe if the yellow was more brighter. Kim looked nice in that one picture I randomly stumbled upon on IG where she's wearing a peachy red Vatanika dress. But regardless, both girls are pretty here.

Sheng, fans these days idolize too much and get the impressions that they have some power to control their daras lives. Instead of bashing on someone they don't like, they could stick with their claims and support their favourites through thick and thin. Negativity gets you nowhere and in the end, your favourites will be the most affected.

Now putting the spotlight back on Yadech, I do look forward to this series. I want to see Yadech be challenged to the max and I want to see how they'll bring Ryu and Mayumi's characters to life. The transformation from book to lakorn will be interesting to watch. People say Yaya totally doesn't suit the role of Mayumi and can't pull it off. *giggles* We'll see. .. .

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Right on CC. That is exactly how I feel. There's really nothing I can say about thess Anti fans. You really did
speak up my mind. lol..

Someone mention that khun ja will be following the whole book, and will not be taking
a lot of scene out so I'm pretty much very happy about that. But like I've said before,
we really don't know how everything will work until they start filming. So I really do look
forward to that. Mayumi would be a much different role from all of her other roles. So it
would be nice to see her taking this role. I know Yaya can do it! :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I think I've said enough about what I feel about those specific haters and haters in general on this thread. Like Nadech said, if it makes them happy then let it be. It's not that I'm butthurt and I choose to focus on antis by always bring them up but it's because they're always sooo out there and mentioning them helps to prove a valid point that I want to make. That's all.

Ja, I mentioned a while back that the author revealed the script won't be much different from the novel. Whether they've filmed or not, I don't want to set any standards. I want to sit back and see what Yadech and Maker Y Group have to offer to us viewers. Whether the turn out is good or bad, I will look at it as an experience for Yadech, a chance for them to learn, improve and move on with whatever knowledge they've gained from this lakorn. When the mind is clear of assumptions, conclusions, comparisons and expectations, it will be easier to accept. The more people look down on Yaya's acting abilities, the more support I'll give her. Not a worry because our girl is a true fighter (;

555555555! Sheng your comment on Nadech's hair got me rolling. I agree, definitely a no no. His fashion is so face palm worthy but I still love my Ban Nok boy.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
This fandom has gone through a lot of hardships, definitely not as much as other fandoms but it's definitely not a smooth ride like a lot of people assume to be. Your last comment swift2thesky is very refreshing. I admire and appreciate all the 'true love' for Yadech. Thank you!

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
I know this is totally off topic but I just have to share it with everyone. My mom just told me something that happen to her last night. My baby sister who is three years old suddenly grab a slice of apple and told my mom to open her mouth and bite onto one end as the apple was in her mouth my baby took a bite at the other end. My mom ask "who taught you how to do that?" You know what she said, "Yaya and Naly" (she can't say Nadech name so she calls him that) haha I'm pretty sure you girls would know what scene my baby sister had perform ;). Haha it's just to cute, for sure she is a die heart Yadech fan and she has a great memory because it's been months since she watch Duangjai Akkanee. Gosh I'm smiling like crazy just thinking about that scene, don't you just miss those two haha :).

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Finally had time to read the latest update. Thanks again Kittiya. Super hot update...I wonder when you're translating the love scenes, does it make you blush? LOL! I'm reading it makes me blush like crazy.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ CC. As of right now I'll just focus on what Maker Y Group and Yadech have to gave us. As for Yaya, I'll
support her all the way. Like you said she is a fighter! :D

55555. Seriously, Please no more of that hair style for Nadech PLEASE!!! I will accept any other hair
style but split hair have got to go!

@ swift2thesky. True Yadecher's here.5555 We all admire Yadech. Thank you ! :)

@ littledummy. Awwww so cute!!! Your little sister will be using that trick on her bf one day. 5555

@ ceda_lee. Oh I'm sure kittiya would blush. If we as reader are blushing like crazy just reading it,
Kittiya would be blushing to cloud 9. Lol...It must be hard writing love scene. :coverlaf: Glad to see you
here with us sometimes. Kit tueng na ja! Oh how I miss GRGR times. 5555. Sorry off topic.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ 55555. You are so right!!!! I can't stand him in supper tight pants either.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
I know this is totally off topic but I just have to share it with everyone. My mom just told me something that happen to her last night. My baby sister who is three years old suddenly grab a slice of apple and told my mom to open her mouth and bite onto one end as the apple was in her mouth my baby took a bite at the other end. My mom ask "who taught you how to do that?" You know what she said, "Yaya and Naly" (she can't say Nadech name so she calls him that) haha I'm pretty sure you girls would know what scene my baby sister had perform ;). Haha it's just to cute, for sure she is a die heart Yadech fan and she has a great memory because it's been months since she watch Duangjai Akkanee. Gosh I'm smiling like crazy just thinking about that scene, don't you just miss those two haha :).
Your story is soo cute!! Make me want to rewatch DJA again......I dnt know how many time I rewatch it already, but will never get sick of it.

somp9

sarNie Adult
why Khun Ja switching Nadech from Takeshi to Ryu? which character is better between Takeshi and Ryu?
I'm glad Yadech is pair again. Hope Yaya can pull if off for love scenes between Ryu and Mayumi.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
No one knows why Khun Ja switched Nadech and Mario's roles. [Some] fans were making the 'assumption' that initially, Yaya wasn't suppose to be in here but in the end, Khun Ja casted her and figured Preawdao wouldn't be suitable with her so in order to pair her up with Nadech, they'll need to make som adjustments. Clearly that isn't the case because if Yadech weren't even contacted for the lakorn, they wouldn't dare give hints when they were on Ratree Samorsorn for GRGR. When some mad fan or should I say the same fan (lol) went and complained to Khun Ja about the switch, she tweeted back saying something along the lines of "I want my actors to be challenged". I don't exactly remember how she responded but she's implying that she knows whats best for her actors.

When you ask which character is better, there's really no answer. It depends on your preference and the way you look at things. It depends if you're willing to open up and study the character thoroughly. Basic differences between the two are that Takeshi is clam, reserved and intelligent. His biggest weakness was his love for Preawdao. Ryu is a playboy, he's more impulsive, talkative and playful. The most obvious common trait between the two is that they're both 'Ruk Diew Jai Diew' type guys, meaning one love one heart for only one girl. Ryu may have been a playboy but if anyone read Kittiya's translations then they know that it was all a plan. He didn't want people to know that Mayumi is his love interest or she'd be in a dangerous position so he pretended to not care for her but really, he secretly watched her all along. He only had Mayumi in his heart although he was a bit of an arse on how he approached her after the their years of seperation. Bottom line is every character has it's own uniqueness. It's up to the viewer to determine what they think is "better".

LOL! I don't think you need to worry at all about Yaya pulling off love scenes. I don't think that anyone should worry. 3 lakorns from Yadech have been more than enough to prove that these two are very capable and always have explosive chemistry. When one reacts, the other knows how to respond. Don't forget that Pajaew even said, during the underwater kiss in DJA Yaya was the one who agreed to do a real one because she understood that it was necessary. If anything, you should worry if Nadech will kiss properly for once. His forehead kisses are fine but it's about time he gives Yaya a proper kiss on the check because I've seen more than enough sniff kisses. Maybe I'm just being picky and demanding hahaha.. That's why I say I want them challenged. New characters, new acting styles, new vibe etc etc.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
To me I'm glad that Khun Ja switch their role. After reading Kittiya translation of the book, Yadech fit perfectly for the role of Mayumi and Ryu. And plus the role for the first novel fit Mario and Taew more ( that's if Taew the n'ek). So I'm satisfied in the decision that Khun Ja made and looking forward for the novel to come out on screen. I'm one HAPPY fan!!!! :) :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I don't remember exactly where I read the first story, but if I recalled correctly, Praewdao is older than Takeshi by several years. She went to study for her master degree in Japan where she met Takeshi who was studying for a bachelor degree.

Originally, I heard that Nadech and Taew will be in the first story and they would suit the roles since Taew is older than Nadech and her character is supposed to be weak and sweet. Then later on, I heard that many fans would like to see Yadech in this series so it made sense to switch Nadech to Ryo since Yaya cannot be Praewdao who is supposed to be older than Takeshi.

Same here, after reading Kittiya's translations, I want Yadech to play Ryo and Mayumi.