[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
the lyrics is too too cute!

i wonder if nadech ever see this clip, whether he would have a huge smile on his face, because i sure couldnt stop smiling the whole day!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow, Yadech fans have been on cloud nine here with all these photo shoots, translations of RFTD, events, etc.

Here is another cute story from Oops magazine. Oops asked Weir, "between Yaya and Aump, if you could choose one to hug, who would it be, Yaya or Aump?

Weir answered, "I don't want to choose because both of them are already taken, they both have owners already"

I know Aump is seeing someone, but I don't know about Yaya so Weir must be implying that Yaya already have Nadech.

Did Weir try to give us a hint or something?
Of course, this is a hint!! Nadech and Yaya are definitely dating :heart: :kiss3: . Thanks Vimalee for the great news :kiss3:

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Since we all know about Weir's talking about. I want to know about Aum and Yadech saying?! Hehehe. Please, please, please someone translated please! Thanks! :D

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Since we all know about Weir's talking about. I want to know about Aum and Yadech saying?! Hehehe. Please, please, please someone translated please! Thanks! :D
I don't remember where I read it, but I think it was a comment from someone who said they liked Aum's answer. I don't know what the question was but that person stated that Aum said he cannot choose between Kimberly and Yaya (both of his Nang Ek) because both of them already have owners. Of course, we all know that Kim is dating Jett, the producer of Makers Group and the brother of khun Ja, who produces RFTD here.

Cookiies, could you find the source and translate it for us? Thanks.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Lol Weir And Nadech??? Hu Ge Da Gab
Watch Ratree Samosorn: The One With Nadech Mark And Nat

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
ThX Vimalee for all ur translations. :clap:Everybody knows that Yaya has owner. :dude:
I enjoy it. I guess it's Nadech for sure by myself... :yes: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
They ask Yaya and Aum if Weir and Nadech have something similer to their ideal guy. Both Aum and Yaya said that they couldn't choose between weir and Nadech cause they both are talented and are good in their own ways.. The question they ask the boys was '' If u could hug these two girls ( Yaya and Aum) who would it be?'' Like u all know already that Weir said he can't choose any of these two girls cause they already taken, he then said he will choose kim cause she looks huggable.. And nadech said he want to hug Aum cause he haven't hug her before.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
I don't remember where I read it, but I think it was a comment from someone who said they liked Aum's answer. I don't know what the question was but that person stated that Aum said he cannot choose between Kimberly and Yaya (both of his Nang Ek) because both of them already have owners. Of course, we all know that Kim is dating Jett, the producer of Makers Group and the brother of khun Ja, who produces RFTD here.

Cookiies, could you find the source and translate it for us? Thanks.
I don't think i have heard this before vimalee xD

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
They ask Yaya and Aum if Weir and Nadech have something similer to their ideal guy. Both Aum and Yaya said that they couldn't choose between weir and Nadech cause they both are talented and are good in their own ways.. The question they ask the boys was '' If u could hug these two girls ( Yaya and Aum) who would it be?'' Like u all know already that Weir said he can't choose any of these two girls cause they already taken, he then said he will choose kim cause she looks huggable.. And nadech said he want to hug Aum cause he haven't hug her before.
Pffftttt! *lift hand* He's just trying to make Yaya's jealous, I know it already.... LOL

Thanks Cookies for the translation! :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks, cookiies for the translation!

I thought Candy was asking about Aum A, an actor who was filming Maya Tawan with Yaya; instead she was asking about Aum P, an actress in Oops magazine with Yadech. That made more sense.

Lol, Veir said Yaya and Aump are taken, didn't he know that Kimberly is taken too?

Nways, Yaya and her mom, Mario and his girlfriend Gubgip, and Pe Ae, Nadech's manager will be attending the Merit at Nadech's hometown in Korn Kaen on November 18th.

I think Nadech's mom organized this event and invited people to join them.

Cookiies, There are 4-5 people on the poster besides the five people I mentioned above. Do you know who they are? I don't have a link to the poster.

Thanks.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Lol, I was confused when reading your comment Vimalee since it was Veir that they asked who would he choose to hug between Yaya and Aump but he went and answered Kim because both the girls are taken. I don't think Umm is the type to randomly drag someones name in like that, esp without knowing their relationship status.

Yes, Nadech's mom organized the event. The other people attending are Khun Da, the makeup artist for Mistine (I don't remember her name), Seng (I think that's his name) one of the owners of We're Wine Restaurant and I believe the last one is Kamron Pramoj, the editor in cheif for Image magazine. Please feel free to correct me.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Ur welcome Vimalee, u did make me confuse when u said Aum A's name lol..
Chubbyckeeks already answer who the rest of the people was :)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

Credits: NadechYaya​
OMG! this is much too cute. Kong isn't the most handsome guy, but he looks like a total sweetheart and a gentelman. His voice is so sweet, sometimes I keep forgetting he sings too. Does anyone know the title of ther song he sung to Yaya.

Yadechers are so spoiled, unlike A-teamers and KA-chers, we're so starved!!! hahaha

boakim123

sarNie Egg
Haha seems like all yadechers r in the cloud.. Many users spazz on this tHread lolz..

Anyway had u guys watch another clip from yaya true move fan meet? Sry I dunno how to post the link since am using iPad..
It's abt ko Ty AF?? The guy that acts with yaya in thoranee.. He also saying that yaya is taken lolzzz..he said he wanted to woo her too haha.. But saying things like her mum? Is strict or sth..no one dares lolz.. And there is also a part where yaya goes and change clothes.. So the MC and him start gossiping abt yaya during thoranee filming. He said during break.. He was asking where is yaya? Then only he realized, 'kin kao, yaya bai nai?...oh! Yaya bai kin kub BEAR! Hehe it's like time to eat.. And where is yaya.. And goes... Yaya goes and eat with BEAR!!! Lolzzz freaking cute!!!