[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
:) One Happy Family :) Love.....Love all the pic!! It look like their having lots of fun! Yadech needs all the rest they can get.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Oh my, lots of yadech pictures and their families.

Seemed like they have a great time working and relaxing at the same time.

Thanks everyone for posting the pictures!

neena

sarNie Adult
I have noticed, Nadech likes to wear tshirts with naked girls on them!! XD Yaya and Nadech's mom seem like very good friends. Def. Nadech's mom is more playful, she consistly posts on instagram with cute pictures of everyone, yaya's mom is more mellow...but after that picture of her jumping up and down with Nadech's mom, you can tell she's being more fun...i think its because Nadech's mom, heck she seems very cool to hang around with! isn't it funny how Nadech and yaya always end up sitting next to each other or standing next to each other while their moms are on the opposite side of the photos? it would be more normal if they stuck around with their moms because they aren't dating but they are always together...i get the feeling something major is up!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ lol neena, Through out all of their trips together, this is actually the first time they both sat together.
While their mom sat together. I like it! Oh and Nadech falling asleep on Yaya's shoulder is definitely what
I see! ;)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yadech look like one happy family. Yadech look so happy with their moms. Good to see Yaya's mom playing with them. Usually we see Yaya's mom sitting in the background and she seems very quite person and being protective mom. Yadech closeness off-screen is amazing.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
yaya is such a good girl...love her and happy birthday to everybody thats born in november
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SldYNn1zvUo&feature=youtu.be