[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Glad to see Yadech meet again and do their merits together. Can't wait to video clip of this event. Yaya looks pretty in the white dress with natural beauty. I agree Nadech looks very impressed of Yaya.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Candy. Baby Ella is very very cute!!! I'm really glad Yadech are always doing merit together.
It just give you that good vibe for Yadech. 5555

C

Callayuki

Hello and welcome Callayuki! Awe... thank you for reading... I love to translate but I'm always on the road (work).... :( you can read chapter 23 translation by poopam in Yadech.com after chapter 23 there's really not much....
Thank you, Kittiya for your reply....
Firstly, I wanna say sorry about my selfish. I thought that after your last translation, Ryu&Mayumi's story is not over. Therefore I really want continue reading your translation. But now, I clearly understand about that......However, I'm curious a little bit about Ryu&Mayumi' s wedding anh their future life. So is there any scene about that?
No matter what I'm really grateful to you for your hard work - amazing translation. Thank you so so much... xxxxx :)
Wish you have wonderful day & great working time ^ ^!! Hope see you soon:))

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much Kittiya for the wonderful wonderful update, and putting your time and effort into
translating RFTD for us na ja! We Yadecher's greatly appreciate it na. Do visit us when ever you are free,
and just spazz with us here na ja peurn rak! <3 *hugs*

My two favorite photos of taday's event!

Aren't they just so lovely with baby Ella!!!

credit: nung

Hold on tight!

credit: as tagged

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
I know someone had mention something about the ring Yaya had on a couple pages back so I just thought if anyone notice the ring she wore to Korn Kaen is the exact one she wore when coming back from Bali. That does make you wonder hmm...haha. Anyways thanks to everyone for sharing the beautiful pictures and to Kittiya for such a wonder job of translating RFTD, really appreciate it :).

C

Callayuki

@kenann fan and Candy Fruit: Thanks so much for your picture- Love all these pictures especially "hold on tight" pic anh the picture Nadech look at Yaya "passionately" :)

I also have more pictures that I love :party:
Lovely...See each others

Love this picture "mom-dad-daughter"...kuuuuuttttttttteeeee : :)))

Mea Kaew take cares for Yaya...So caring ^ ^

Credit: Barry.Ya Fb
Nadech&Yaya home at pantip Fb

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Kittiya, I really appreciate you translating for us. I will miss your updates. Please come back soon when you have time available. xoxo Love you much.

Thank you so much Kittiya for the wonderful wonderful update, and putting your time and effort into
translating RFTD for us na ja! We Yadecher's greatly appreciate it na. Do visit us when ever you are free,
and just spazz with us here na ja peurn rak! <3 *hugs*

My two favorite photos of taday's event!

Aren't they just so lovely with baby Ella!!!

credit: nung

Hold on tight!

credit: as tagged
Hi kenann fan, thank you very much for the photos of Yadech. 'Hold on tight' is very cute and photos and Yadech with baby Ella is lovely (such lovely family, lol). Ella is soooo narak mak. Yadech is adorable in there. I love both of the photos. You know the way that Nadech treat Yaya is so not like a brotherly thing. Its looks like so much more. On the other hand let's just let things take its own course. If we keep pushing and commenting then Nadech might not 'jeeb' Yaya.

Callayuki, welcome to the forum. Thank you for the photos of Yadech and Mae Keaw with Yaya as well.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
awww the picture where Nadech's mother is holding for Yaya the umbrella is <3 ~ !
Omg I want that Nadech Photobook Yaya is holding T__T it's so big!
and that Baby girl is just cuteness overload

shengvang

sarNie Adult
To all Yadecher's! Another one of my favorite <3
Omg, look at Nadech's hair. I was so busy getting into this cute picture that I did not
even notice Nadech's hair! LMAO...Mannnn this boy! Always makes me laugh
each time I notice something weird in his appearance. But you know that why we
love Nadech <3!

You're welcome na ja took khun!

credit: NY Home fb

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I know someone had mention something about the ring Yaya had on a couple pages back so I just thought if anyone notice the ring she wore to Korn Kaen is the exact one she wore when coming back from Bali. That does make you wonder hmm...haha. Anyways thanks to everyone for sharing the beautiful pictures and to Kittiya for such a wonder job of translating RFTD, really appreciate it :).
You know, I also notice the ring on Yaya finger as will. Funny thing is she switch the ring around a lot. First it was on the
ring finger, then index, and now middle! 5555 Hummmmmmm I wonder as well!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Oh my, Nadech and his hair!

Thanks so much everyone for sharing the pictures. Yadech fans are so lucky and I could see them doing these right now:

:dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3: :clap: :clap: :clap: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe: :heart: :heart: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

boakim123

sarNie Egg
Hey guys check out this ig : saovaluk5_mistine.
She took photo with yadech.. And guess what.. Yaya put the ring on her ring finger again!! Lolzzz

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
:dance1: :woot: Awww they r toooo cute!!!!!! Glad that they had fun while making merits again wit each other lol :beer: Love the mommy, daddy, n baby pic it makes them like a really cute lovable family :dance3: Nadech n his hair hahah he's soooo funny I guess tats y we love him :kiss2: I really want tat Nadech book tat Yaya's holding......

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks everyone for sharing these wonderful pics...
Bali pics r like honey-moon & now the merit pics with baby r Like a cute family . .lol...What a coincidence!!!!!look like eveything goes as plan... lol..(just my imagination ) lol...

Yaya's ring,Yadech in white outfit together (Nadech fav color ) & with Baby Ella....so much alike a real family .
Yadech look closer in these merit pics..
Hopefully something what we have in mind for Yadech will happen very soon...