[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

race1me

sarNie Egg
@Callayuki The comment I made wasn't meant for you (sorry if you took it the wrong way) so please don't misunderstand and feel discourage on spazzing in this thread.

The comments were meant for the ones outside this thread that are throwing their weight and acting all arrogant now that their bias is finally getting some attention and still feel the need to attack/act superior to Yadech.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if this been posted yet but if not here it is.
Check out this video on YouTube:<br/><br/>http://youtu.be/n6L-8LJDrmI

I dnt know how to post yt here. Anybody know how can you pls post it the right way for me pls....thank you!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
thanks for the encouragement guys, i will be the bigger person and represent yadech and yadechers well! patience is a virtue
sorry to make you misunderstanding callayuki, im just a lil sad and whinging @ the negativities thrown @yadech in other places, but everytime i see nadech and yaya hand in hand like this it's enough to make smile and happy again!! heh :dance2:

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if this been posted yet but if not here it is.
Check out this video on YouTube:<br/><br/>http://youtu.be/n6L-8LJDrmI

I dnt know how to post yt here. Anybody know how can you pls post it the right way for me pls....thank you!
I'm not sure if anyone have helped you, but copy the URL and then paste it in this comment box. If that doesn't work, is it possible if you can you give me the name and who the user is.

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@ kenann fan, bubbles8,race1me
Sorry...so sorry about my misunderstanding....I'm such a hasty person...So sorry about that...I don't know how to say...So ashamed of my hasty thought....But please understand for me...I'm a new member.....I'm puzzled about everything here... So I'm just worried about the way I comment ...I'm afraid that it may be redundant thing beacause all of it is everybody-know thing....I was childish and hasty a little bit.....But now, I understood so clearly...Thank you so much for explaining for me.....
Once agian....So sorry about my misunderstanding........Surely that I won't be hasty like that again... :))

@kenann fan: Thank you for your link, kenann fan.....I also knew this website and had account there but i'm curios a little bit...There is some box I can't read...Althought I can read all box there before but now it's not...What happen with my acc or what happen with the rule of Yadech.com website???Please tell me naz ^ ^...Thank you so much!!!

Here for everyone...A clear photo of the moment that Mea Kaew tied a string for Yaya :woot2:
Love this moment so..so much

Love this moment too.... When Nadech takes Yaya' s hand to help her go down from the stage ^ ^

And...Beautiful and relaxing smile of Yaya

Credit: Nadech&Yaya Home at Pantip Fb

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
@ callayuki !!!

Maybe 'cuz U still a newbie in Yadech.com ...Some of the thread in Yadech.com is sealed to Newbie..U can open them after getting 50 posts ( membership)....
But some r not ..just *hide* posts...HIDE posts can b opened by leaving appreciate comments ..
That's why u can't access &amp; read some of the posts there..

Welcome to Yadech.com na....Hope u enjoy stay there :D

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@callayuki. Like what swift said, you have to post at least 50 post in order to be a Yadech.com citizen na. Enjoy your stay there. By the time you know it, you would be a full Yadech citizen. :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@callayuki! Well its a warm welcoming from me call me Kia like everyone else who knows me does hehe its a wonderful thing that we have new ppl who also love yadech!! As being a newbie we all have been there and gone there!! Ahaha dont be afraid to express urself here! This forum is for Rftd obviously and also the most and latest news of yadech also so speak ur mind as how u like it realting to yadech as much as possiable haha :) and one thing also have fun being a yadechers!! Everyone one here is nice!! As being a yadechers i speak by reason so dont feel like ur saying anything bad or anything we all r here to hear ur comments and frustration!! :) we all r glad to answer and make ur day better ")

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Super cute!!! Just saw that on FB right now and was about to share it. But you
are way faster then me. 5555.. Mannnn can they get any cuter then this <3

Thanks for sharing ja! :D

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
Thanks so much, everyone ^ ^!!
I'll try to reach 50 post as soon as possible.....
I really want to be official citizen of Yadech.com with everyone...So I'll try my best :))
Wait for me naz..... ^ ^

somp9

sarNie Adult
what did Mark says to make Yaya laughs so hard. They all look good, Taew, Matt and Yaya are beautiful. Hope Ch3 give Pope plays as p'ek someday. He looks good with the girls.