[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
pink_juliet_kashie, thanks for sharing your encounters as well. I love it that you ladies can share with us all. If I were you I would've froze up as well. I probably won't be able to share my story with you all, lol. Nonetheless, I enjoy all your Yadech stories. Love :heart: you and Love :heart: them all. Kob jai mak ka!! :thumbup:

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Hu hu hu!!! :( Why I'm so jealous of you girls! AHHH! I feel like crying... I want to see Yadech too. Hu hu hu!! Hahaha, so jealous at the heart! Lmaooo! Thanks so much girls for sharing and update some videos. I am so happy for you girls to meet them and get to see them! Hehe :)

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
You girls are all so lucky. Here was my chance and I was completely busy all those days. Sucks really bad. I almost cried and my mind was with Yadech all weekend. It wasn't like I was too far to go meet them..I was just busy. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

OMG...Anyone know about the scarf of Yaya?? Now I'm so curious...whether Yaya's scarf was made by Nadech, was not?
If anyone know, plz tell me naz..thank you sooooooo much :)
It really looks like the same scarf!

:heart:

Credit: Barry.Ya facebook
Gotta love this photo! They switched mums here! 555 I'm really starting to think that there's more going on than they'll admit! 555 Or maybe I'm just an overboard/crazy fan! 555

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much for your account pink_juliet_kashie!
Aw, I didn't know Yaya was still talking about the shirt.
That brought tears to my eyes; thank you, you don't know how much that means to me.
Happy early birthday by the way. What a wonderful gift to meet Yadech, wouldn't you say?

LOL, I can't believe you said that to Nadech about his height!
You didn't think he was tall?
I'm 5'2, plus my 3 inches boots, and I was still only up to his ears.
I love the way Nadech hugs, he does put in more enthusiasm than us, doesn't he?
He even squeezed my shoulder *squeals*
I couldn't have described the magic within his eyes better than you. They're something, aren't they?

Overall, Yadech are both very down-to-earth.
It was so easy talking to them.
I was very much star-strucked but their approachable attitude helped ease that.
Once again, it was great meeting you all! <3

Thank you for the videos Sheng! I can see Nadech much better at that angle when he was singing.
My brother wasn't proactive enough and didn't zoom to Nadech's face to my satisfaction, lol.
He looked so shy, hehe. But I'm glad he agreed to sing for us. I think the request must have threw him off a bit ;)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@ pink_juliet_kashie, thanks so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us and thanks everyone for sharing beautiful pictures and clips.

Another cute MV of Nadech and Yaya for Nadech HBD. It compiles the pictures from when they were kids to the Lays trip in LA. So many great pictures. Thanks so much to yuparet jitpluem for the wonderful clip.

cr:yuparet jitpluem

I also came across this clip at Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip fb and would like to share it. This is so sweet!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHSlyIJ3j6I
cr:pat Kithiraj

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
^bubba, thanks for the clip. What a sweet husband! So nice of him to stalk Yadech for his wife. I'm sure he got something out from it as well. Yadech is a joy to be around with. Lyda's ukulele is surely something Nadech will make use of :D

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
kha pun kha pun kha pun miss boukham, mrs chum, juliet, sheng, aikoden and other yadechers for sharing your once in a lifetime experience meeting with yadech, makes me feel like i was there myself! nadech seemed so shy and sounds so cute speaking english

happy belated bday dearest nadech, you will always be one my sweetest and cutest thai superstar! love everything about you (minus that red flowery tshirt of yours lol so pls nadech put some of fans nice t-shirts to good use na) well looks like some yadechers here already spoiled you with all the beautiful gifts, and im sure yaya spoiled you aswell but ill let you keep this as a secret ok nadech heheh

ps. how nice would it be if yaya's scarf was from nadech, even if not, its cute that they have the same taste in scarves Lol

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
ps. how nice would it be if yaya's scarf was from nadech, even if not, its cute that they have the same taste in scarves Lol
@ bubbles8, they have the same taste in hats too :p .

cr:yuparet jitpluem

I also came across this clip at Nadech &amp; Yaya Home at Pantip fb and would like to share it. This is so sweet!!!!

cr:pat Kithiraj
Thank you bubba for posting the video of Pat with Nadech and Yaya, narak ti soot!!

Hu hu hu!!! :( Why I'm so jealous of you girls! AHHH! I feel like crying... I want to see Yadech too. Hu hu hu!!
@ Candyfruit, don't cry. Maybe one day we will get to see Yadech as well. We have to be optimistic!! :lol:

I know I'm a bit late but here is a clip of Nadech singing to us! I hope you girls like it.

Shout Out to Yadech.com 2nd Year Anniversary!

Nadech update us on Koogum and RFTD!

@ kenann fan and all the ladies that met with Nadech and Yaya, thanks sooo much for sharing your special event with all of us Yadechers. We are sooo lucky to see them through your eyes. Rak took khun mak :wub: .

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling

I just noticed the recurring theme. Nadech must be a really high jumper! I've tried before and it's so hard to execute this move with the camera, lol.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
WHOOT WHOOT HOLLYWOOD, LA... I LOVE THAT PLACE IT WAS SO FREAKING HOT...

LOVE IT. MAN Man they be walking in the streets of hollywood like normal people..people don't know them, But if i lived there and saw that

I will be like "OMG YADECH" i would hugh them and cry hahahah love mak mak.